AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2017-03-20, 08:36   Link #5521
NapoleonDeCheese

If anything UQ Holder abuses of the loli body types. It's frankly disturbing how most of the suitors for teen-bodied Touta look like elementary school students.

Ironically, other than the twins, who never showed up much, Negima had very little loli content, especially for a series with a little boy as the lead. Even Evangeline's art evolution made her eventually look more like a petite young woman than a child.
NapoleonDeCheese is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-20, 18:37   Link #5522
SoloPanda
Not A Loli-con....

Quote:
Originally Posted by NapoleonDeCheese View Post
If anything UQ Holder abuses of the loli body types. It's frankly disturbing how most of the suitors for teen-bodied Touta look like elementary school students.

Ironically, other than the twins, who never showed up much, Negima had very little loli content, especially for a series with a little boy as the lead. Even Evangeline's art evolution made her eventually look more like a petite young woman than a child.
I'm pretty sure Touta was made with a 12 year old body form. He said he was 12 when Eva picked him up and he hasn't changed since. Even though he was really just created at that time but whatever. So in the end all of these elementary/middleschoolers are messing around with a 2 year old (actually he's probably 3 by now since he spent like 9 months in the time stopped world.)

The edge of sadomasochism is paper thin
SoloPanda is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-20, 19:02   Link #5523
Tenzen12

I believe he was growing just fine until his immortality kicked on two (?) years later. He should be around fourteen.
Old 2017-03-21, 06:08   Link #5524
Hata
時の異邦人

Akamatsu Ken art show is on as we speak and will end on the 26th. not that anyone who is reading this can go anyway.

Rina Sato (Negi, but forever will be remember by me as Misaka and Kaoru) was the opening guest.

there is a live relay monitor of Ken’s work desk to the show, according to Ken, when it is on his drawing speed is 3X higher than normal.

you can buy 7 different replicated color artwork from 35,000 to 20,000 yens. (not bother to list them since I doubt anyone here is able to buy one, you can check out the choices in Ken’s twitter.)

(BTW all UQ artwork on display are replicated, since all of them are done on computer and not on paper.)

significant news beyond the release of Oct (fall season) TV anime date, the UQ OAD will be done by the same anime staff, and be bundled with UQ compilation #14 on sale Sep 8th.

Japanese news with show pictures, including “interactive tear off Asuna clothing” Negi simulator.
https://akiba-souken.com/article/29594/

Last edited by Hata; 2017-03-21 at 08:27.
Hata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-21, 10:04   Link #5525
AstroNerdBoy

They didn't have a link to buy any of the art that I saw, not that I could afford it.
Old 2017-03-21, 19:04   Link #5526
NapoleonDeCheese

Quote:
“interactive tear off Asuna clothing” Negi simulator.
... that's one of the creepiest things I've ever seen. Mein eyes.

How many people attended the event, by the way?
NapoleonDeCheese is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-23, 04:23   Link #5527
Hata
時の異邦人

Quote:
Originally Posted by AstroNerdBoy View Post
They didn't have a link to buy any of the art that I saw, not that I could afford it.
that is because they all are show exclusive, you need to pay the show ticket price on top of that in order to buy them.

of course there are cheaper things available, button, keychains, postcard, folders, mugs, wall scroll, etc. they are consistently sold out according to show twitter. buying things apparently get you into a lottery for a signature poster.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NapoleonDeCheese View Post
... that's one of the creepiest things I've ever seen. Mein eyes.
I have seen worse in the name of art. Europe art museum is actually more avant garde with real life sex.

Quote:
How many people attended the event, by the way?
we will see when the show is over, but apparently raining day get less people, and once Ken took the live feed off his twitter more people go to the show, Ken did mention thanx to other mangaka and seiyu who went,

Ai Nonaka (Konoka) at the show
http://ameblo.jp/ai-nonaka/entry-12258952796.html

Tags
action, comedy, harem, mother-con, negima, sequel, time travel, waiting for love