AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2011-09-29, 07:01   Link #1201
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Looks nothin like Noct to me =\ like totally opposite.
Old 2011-09-29, 11:01   Link #1202
KBTKaiser

looks like we have a protoss archon who kept his high templar skills. XD
KBTKaiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-29, 11:49   Link #1203
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

I was thinking a mix of Arcane Mage + Archon
Old 2011-09-30, 00:22   Link #1204
Eisdrache
Part-time misanthrope

I seriously need more friends so I can ditch that solo queue crap or else I'll continue to get teams like this: (Me on MF)

NA server btw
Eisdrache is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-30, 04:46   Link #1205
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Tried dominion today...it's E-P-I-C! Some champs are pretty hard to deal with in this mode, particularly Rammus and Heimer, but it's a lot of fun and very fast-paced. Best score so far, 1747 with Leona @ 11/7/21 w/14 captures and 8 neutralizes. Loving Taric in this mode!

EDIT: worst mode to get a leaver on your side....

Last edited by Kafriel; 2011-09-30 at 05:08.
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-30, 07:02   Link #1206
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eisdrache View Post
NA server btw
VahanJust I'd be glad to play with ya.
Old 2011-09-30, 16:22   Link #1207
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

Quote:
NA server btw
You can add me (Hooves17) I typically only play when Konakaga is avaliable though which is late at night in Central Time.
Old 2011-10-04, 02:38   Link #1208
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Free Riven this week Perhaps a bit too strong for such a durable champion though...
>Low-cd escape mechanism, it's like Shen's shield and dash in one.
>High innate mobility @ 325 base MS.
>A second gap closer in her Q.
>Steroid damage and a finisher from R, Garen-style but with more range and AoE.
>Plus a small stun to help dish out maximum damage.

The only downside I can see is the fact that she scales off bonus AD, but even if you build her more on the tanky side, she's still a visible threat. I wouldn't be able to change anything on her though, she just feels right the way she is.
Old 2011-10-04, 15:01   Link #1209
Xacual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafriel View Post
Free Riven this week Perhaps a bit too strong for such a durable champion though...
>Low-cd escape mechanism, it's like Shen's shield and dash in one.
>High innate mobility @ 325 base MS.
>A second gap closer in her Q.
>Steroid damage and a finisher from R, Garen-style but with more range and AoE.
>Plus a small stun to help dish out maximum damage.

The only downside I can see is the fact that she scales off bonus AD, but even if you build her more on the tanky side, she's still a visible threat. I wouldn't be able to change anything on her though, she just feels right the way she is.
I think you're making it sound like it's more than it actually is. Her shield is pretty weak, even at high levels of damage it's only going to eat one shot if that and the dash distance is not even much further than a normal champion would move in a half second. If a champion chasing you has much faster speed or good range, like say a Miss Fortune or something, you aren't going to live. I find the dash much more useful on dodging skill shots and as a gap closer than trying to escape once you're caught.

Edit: Shouldn't Xerath have come out today or is patch day tomorrow?

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-05, 00:55   Link #1210
Kafriel
Senior Guest

I think the patch is today, and yeah the dash is great for dodging skill shots and getting close to Q, but at LV5 it can absorb an inner turret shot completely, provided you got some AD to back it up. As for chasers, the only champions with higher MS afaik are Pantheon and Yi (330), though MF and Rammus could prolly chase her down...
Anyways, back to dominion, I finally bought Poppy and went full AP (DFG, ionian boots of lucidity, void staff, deathcap, lich bane and HT gunblade for the extra nuke), managed to shave 50% of a Vlad's HP with just DFG :O Never thought that Poppy could burst pretty much anyone from 100% HP.
Old 2011-10-05, 00:57   Link #1211
Xacual

Quote:
I think the patch is today, and yeah the dash is great for dodging skill shots and getting close to Q, but at LV5 it can absorb an inner turret shot completely, provided you got some AD to back it up. As for chasers, the only champions with higher MS afaik are Pantheon and Yi (330), though MF and Rammus could prolly chase her down...
Anyways, back to dominion, I finally bought Poppy and went full AP (DFG, ionian boots of lucidity, void staff, deathcap, lich bane and HT gunblade for the extra nuke), managed to shave 50% of a Vlad's HP with just DFG :O Never thought that Poppy could burst pretty much anyone from 100% HP.
Yeah Poppy can be pretty amusing. I bought her when she got lowered to 450 IP. I was surprised they lowered Anivia and Corki to 3150. Hoping for Kog'maw to get lowered

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-05, 01:12   Link #1212
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Well, with so many champions released at a standard 6300, you can't have the old ones remain just as high...I was surprised Poppy hit the 450, considering her difficulty, same goes for Anivia getting lowered. Why not someone easier, like Renekton or Twitch? Waiting for a price reduction on Irelia, myself...
Old 2011-10-05, 03:00   Link #1213
Kotohono
Yuri µ'serator

Quote:
Nidalee 330 in cougar form base so Her too[plus pounce spam for chasing ]. Teemo and Gangplank also out move her once their skills for passive are leveled up some.

And Nidalee is a great chaser depending how you play her, especially in 3s.[Finally have her/lux rune page finished for lvl 28 anyways].

Also tried Riven for Jungling[since she's free atm] worked well enough in matches I've done it so far... but would definitely be smoother if I had Armor pen runes for her :/. I managed 8 - 3 - 4 playing first normal as Riven with hooves in 5s today doing that.

Quote:
I seriously need more friends so I can ditch that solo queue crap or else I'll continue to get teams like this: (Me on MF)

NA server btw
I am on NA though times I am LoL aren't really terribly predictable, I'll send you a friend request and you can giggle at my name like everyone else ; that I picked as semi-joke since I was being rushed to decide and everything I thought of was taken .

P.S. I have about 4200 IP currently and no idea what I want to do with it cause too many choices .
MAL
Kotohono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-05, 03:19   Link #1214
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

Xerath Spotlight :

This range , don't back near your turret when Xerath is next to you. Seems like a great harasser. In TF he's far behind the tanky & cie , it will be hard to pass through them to kill him. Hello! Nocturne ! One of my main , gonna taste him.
And he have very low cd. But well , it's a spotlight so (that Ryze was pretty bad ^^)
-Sho- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-05, 09:05   Link #1215
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Cooldowns are looking good, I'll hold back on damage comments since Phreak's builds are broken, but he seems like a potent caster, provided you can land skillshots for that extra stun. Nice range
Quote:
Nidalee 330 in cougar form base so Her too[plus pounce spam for chasing ]. Teemo and Gangplank also out move her once their skills for passive are leveled up some.
The day I see a LV6+ Nidalee without boots is the day I eat my mousepad. GP is fair game but not so much Teemo as he'd invest in his poisonous skills early game.
Old 2011-10-05, 10:18   Link #1216
DragoonKain3
Osana-Najimi Shipper

Xerath is fun. You can gank bot/top from the tri-bushes, siege people at nexus turrets from their destroyed inhibitor turrets, and low cooldowns means you can be as spammy as you want. Only problem with him is the insane mana costs, which makes him almost as dependent on blue as Anivia in order to unleash his true potential.

And yuck, I don't like his skins. Merely just recolors, bleh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konakaga View Post
Also tried Riven for Jungling[since she's free atm] worked well enough in matches I've done it so far... but would definitely be smoother if I had Armor pen runes for her :/. I managed 8 - 3 - 4 playing first normal as Riven with hooves in 5s today doing that.
Riven is actually best with flat AD marks + quints, since she has some pretty nice AD ratios on all her abilities.

Only problem I have with Riven is that she's a weak ganker when everything is warded (which almost always happens in my NORMAL games... >_>). And for someone who needs to be aggressive and needing successful ganks (kinda like fiddle/rammus), it can really get frustrating. But that might just be me being too cheap to buy oracles before the 15 mins mark lol.

Yes its YOU childhood friend - source of BERZERKER RAGE since forever
Childhood Friend couple STATISTICS(spoilers abound though)
DragoonKain3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-05, 14:11   Link #1217
Kotohono
Yuri µ'serator

Quote:
The day I see a LV6+ Nidalee without boots is the day I eat my mousepad. GP is fair game but not so much Teemo as he'd invest in his poisonous skills early game.
<_<, actually in some rare matchs 3s soloing top as Nidalee cause I'll end up keeping forcing my laning opponent to b with spear harass[not managing kills] until I hit level 7-9 with just doran ring since I don't b until I have enough for my CDR boots ussually, instead leaving lane when I don't have to just for normal boots .

Though other matches I'll get first blood from spears at start and have boots at level 1 .

And teemo's level order seems to vary a lot, if he doesn't take an escape spell will max movement passive after putting one in blind and poison, but if he has flash/ghost doesn't tend to level it as much really.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoonKain3 View Post
Riven is actually best with flat AD marks + quints, since she has some pretty nice AD ratios on all her abilities.
Well I played her with my leona runes[hp quint, armor seal, MR per lvl glyph, and Magic pen marks] currently since I don't have proper AD rune page at all, and I am sure just having Armor pen marks instead of Magic pen would help her a good bit .
MAL
Kotohono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-05, 14:20   Link #1218
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

Xerath's skins are joke yeah.

Btw here the news skins :

http://imgur.com/a/5Obiw

Don't ask me why always the same champ get skins but finally a new one for Irelia & Brand!
-Sho- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-05, 17:47   Link #1219
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Old 2011-10-05, 18:06   Link #1220
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

I can imagine that with Xerath being a sniper in terms of "Lightning Bolt"

Tags
league of legends, lol