AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2017-06-20, 13:08   Link #5041
Elf song

It's been a while since I visit this thread and when I got here, some news about a new short story?
Alright!!

Interestingly, I was listening to Hope drama CD on Youtube up until now when I opened Animesuki.
Elf song is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-07-07, 05:30   Link #5042
lucasdeis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus H. View Post
Being a "unique existence" doesn't give him the tools to actually do his duty in keeping the Crimson Denizens under watch. Grammatica alone isn't an offensive Unrestricted Spell. There are also tons of Denizens and Lords out there that are more powerful than Yuuji, surprisingly.
where did you get this info? he's still increibly powerful shown by the end of Shana 3 when he fights her even without the creator God and he describes himself as he can do anything

if he wants to become stronger i bet is only because he wants to protect more and more shana and the future
lucasdeis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-07-08, 11:07   Link #5043
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucasdeis View Post
where did you get this info? he's still increibly powerful shown by the end of Shana 3 when he fights her even without the creator God and he describes himself as he can do anything

if he wants to become stronger i bet is only because he wants to protect more and more shana and the future

he is no longer wielding the Snake's power though.....so he isn't all powerful now.
Old 2017-07-08, 20:40   Link #5044
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

Yep. Snakey went back to sleep as soon as Xanadu was completed. That leaves Yuuji with only Grammatica (which works more like a utility-based ability) to defend himself with.
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
Anime List Status ~ Watching: 33. Completed: 468. Plan to watch: 39.
Marcus H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-08-07, 10:30   Link #5045
AP24

The magazine issue with the new story is out. It seems the title of the new story is "amphitheater". Hopefully we get spoilers soon.
AP24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-08-10, 00:15   Link #5046
lucasdeis

New Novel released

WE NEED THE SPOILERS OR I WONT BE ABLE TO LIVE or at least the raw
Old 2017-08-10, 05:39   Link #5047
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucasdeis View Post
New Novel released

WE NEED THE SPOILERS OR I WONT BE ABLE TO LIVE or at least the raw
New novel...as in new volume? It doesn't seem to mention anywhere a new volume though. Hoping that it does since it's a pain to read off magazine
Old 2017-08-10, 05:43   Link #5048
Imagine Breaker

Hmm...is that a new volume? A spin-off? Or just the author's new work?

THE NEO ARMSTRONG CYCLONE JET ARMSTRONG CANNON
Imagine Breaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-08-10, 06:05   Link #5049
Elf song

I think it's just one story, not the whole new book. My copy isn't arriving yet so I don't know the detail. But judging from some twitter user's tweets, it also includes Doog and the Obelisk (vol 15).

Hopefully, if he publishes more story it might get bundled into one eventually.

Last edited by Elf song; 2017-08-15 at 02:24.
Old 2017-08-10, 13:07   Link #5050
lucasdeis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elf song View Post
I think it's just one story, not the whole new book. My copy isn't arriving yet so I don't know the detail. But judging from some twitter user's tweets, it also includes Doog and the Obelisk (vol 15).

Hopefully, if he publishes more story it might get bundled into one eventually.
pls give us some spoilers when you finally read it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Eagle View Post
New novel...as in new volume? It doesn't seem to mention anywhere a new volume though. Hoping that it does since it's a pain to read off magazine
Yeah new volume thats what it seems and i hope so

Last edited by LKK; 2017-08-10 at 15:44. Reason: posts merged. don't post multiple times in a row. edit instead.
Old 2017-08-15, 02:35   Link #5051
Elf song

Just quickly read the short story last night. Its story is similar to Hope , mainly focused on Shana and Yuji fighting a group of bizarre Crimson Denizens who have the plan that would hinder Yuji's wish for humans and Denizen to coexist. Set 2 years after the creation of Xanadu.

Surprisingly, it really focuses on two main characters, some villain, and no mention of other characters on Earth or Tendokyu, which is a bit let down.

More detailed spoiler soon.
Old 2017-08-16, 22:46   Link #5052
Kouta6659
Path To The Goddess

Quote:
Just quickly read the short story last night. Its story is similar to Hope , mainly focused on Shana and Yuji fighting a group of bizarre Crimson Denizens who have the plan that would hinder Yuji's wish for humans and Denizen to coexist. Set 2 years after the creation of Xanadu.

Surprisingly, it really focuses on two main characters, some villain, and no mention of other characters on Earth or Tendokyu, which is a bit let down.

More detailed spoiler soon.

So Kazumi doesn't go with Shana and Yuji huh, that's a bummer.
Kouta6659 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-08-16, 23:37   Link #5053
AP24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kouta6659 View Post
So Kazumi doesn't go with Shana and Yuji huh, that's a bummer.
She's a normal human after all.

Are spoilers out already? I want to know how is Shana and Yuuji's relationship now?
Old 2017-08-17, 00:28   Link #5054
Kouta6659
Path To The Goddess

Quote:
Originally Posted by AP24 View Post

Are spoilers out already? I want to know how is Shana and Yuuji's relationship now?
True, but it would've been nice if she join them anyway, just saying.
Kouta6659 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-08-17, 02:02   Link #5055
Diluc
Darkhero of Monstadt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kouta6659 View Post
True, but it would've been nice if she join them anyway, just saying.
Why she should join?
To become part of Yuuji harem? or to see her suffer seeing how intimate YuujixShana?
I think it's good she stay on earth i rather to see Kazumi on earth meet another guy to fill her broken heart.
Diluc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-08-17, 06:19   Link #5056
Elf song

Quote:

In this short story, Shana becomes a transfer student in a school in a certain city.

While in the main story, she used torch of Hirai Yukari and assumed her identity, this time Shana goes to school "as who she is" by using the name "Sakai Shana."

Of course, Alastor objected to this and wanted her to use "Carmel" or "Saint-Omer" instead.
Old 2017-08-17, 07:14   Link #5057
AP24

Quote:
In this short story, Shana becomes a transfer student in a school in a certain city.

While in the main story, she used torch of Hirai Yukari and assumed her identity, this time Shana goes to school "as who she is" by using the name "Sakai Shana."

Of course, Alastor objected to this and wanted her to use "Carmel" or "Saint-Omer" instead.
Where is Yuuji in the new story?
Old 2017-08-17, 07:22   Link #5058
Elf song

Quote:
Where is Yuuji in the new story?
He's still trying to teach Crimson Denizen coexist peacefully with humans, so he and Shana usually go together place to place to defeat those who still doing the same habit.

In this story, Yuuji and Shana work together to stop a group of Crimson Denizen's plan. They successfully stop them and it is hinted about the possibility of how to contact with the old world. (Chorde rings react to those left here in our world)
Old 2017-08-17, 07:28   Link #5059
AP24

Quote:
He's still trying to teach Crimson Denizen coexist peacefully with humans, so he and Shana usually go together place to place to defeat those who still doing the same habit.

In this story, Yuuji and Shana work together to stop a group of Crimson Denizen's plan. They successfully stop them and it is hinted about the possibility of how to contact with the old world. (Chorde rings react to those left here in our world)
Any development in Yuuji and Shana's relationship?
Old 2017-08-17, 11:22   Link #5060
syzorst
syzorst

Just asking but are there any Flame Hazes stronger than Shana at this point or is she the strongest Flame Haze?
syzorst is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
dengeki bunko, fantasy, light novels, romance, seinen, shounen