AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2018-03-17, 20:53   Link #121
James Rye

Well, he did show step by step how he wants to acquires "phones" though I still wonder if that will be enough to send a signal and be able to talk well over great distances. We'll see in like two or three chapters how that gonna get solved. After all, Senkuu does need some advantage over the enemy outnumbering him and his kingdom of science by like ten to one or so.
Old 2018-03-17, 23:45   Link #122
dragon1412

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenzen12 View Post
By saying Cellphones are more complicated you already acknowledged they are comparable in principle. So yes, phones are in matter of fact small radios.
sigh... how am i starting to explain this, 1st, let's come to the nature of each communication, the waves. Radio waves is self explainable, but cell phone, use UHF, which is short for Ultra high frequency which is more known as microwaves. Radio waves have a lower frequency and longer wavelength as compared to cell phone waves operating at higher microwave frequencies. Microwaves can carry a higher amount of information than radio signals, and are transmitted in narrower beams which can be aimed and focused to a greater degree than radio waves.

Now, Radio works, by having to pulse magnetic field in respect to other radio, which is recognized by having the same frequency. Cell phones, however, have a base station intercept all wave before redirect them again through the Antenna to it's surrounding. See the difference ??? the Cell phone became much more complicated just to keep the information carried away do not turn into buzz. There is also the issues of energy consumption, the farther away a cell phone antenna is from its base station, the higher the power level needed to maintain the connection.
dragon1412 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-18, 00:03   Link #123
Tenzen12

And that's supposed make these two fundamentally different? Sorry but, again crux of your explanation is cellphones are
far more complicated and that's it. As far as I am concerned it's by no mean decisive difference.

Well, let's leave it be.
Old 2018-03-18, 00:21   Link #124
Ramero
7th Order Knight / Hermit

The challenge here is how Senku was able to establish a network? I think by making some simple things like how Graham Bell and Thomas Watson found telephone it can advance even further. The thing is, we don't know how Senku will make one since i know that he can make some simple things off.

Right now, it's not only the might that determines the winner. Brain is also needed to determine the true winner. You can say you can oppress them as much as you want but eventually your downfall lies at someone that has strong brain like how Cao Cao defeat Lu Bu in such manners.
Ramero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-23, 02:30   Link #125
Ramero

Ch 51

Mmm... cotton candy. It makes me drool a lot when thinking about it.
Old 2018-03-23, 06:13   Link #126
LeftSeven
2D artist

my mind got broken reading latest chapter, at least cotton candy made it back from pieces, if gold is no no, what would they supposed to make then? a magnet?

i hope that gyaru girl would defect from cavemen side, since cavemen side seems so boring.
Old 2018-03-23, 14:12   Link #127
Ramero

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeftSeven View Post
my mind got broken reading latest chapter, at least cotton candy made it back from pieces, if gold is no no, what would they supposed to make then? a magnet?

i hope that gyaru girl would defect from cavemen side, since cavemen side seems so boring.
No one can defeat science anyway and surely enough more will be defecting to Senku's side. I think with Senku's technology, she will even become more jealous. Make the girl jealous, she will work for the rich guy especially Senku.
Old 2018-03-23, 20:10   Link #128
Random14

That's one of the things I like about this manga. This isn't simply an arms race, where Senku will try to build enough weapons to overpower Tsukasa and his super-strong minions. Senku is also showing off all the wonderful things possible with science (as well as cementing his power base in the village), such as cotton candy (its why Gin defected, he doesn't want to live like a caveman for the rest of his life if there's another option). Now to see what kind of stone age cell phones Senku has come up with.
Random14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-30, 04:11   Link #129
Ramero

So, time limit is winter but now Senku already finish the water-powered generator. I find it Chrome is really smart to made it even without Senku telling him to. This looks surprising and interesting and of course since Tsukasa is now aware of what Senku plan to do next, we need to figure out how the clumsy oaf (Taiju) is not going to let the mission blown.
Old 2018-03-30, 05:56   Link #130
LeftSeven
2D artist

uwoooo,nice job crome, water wheel generator is so traditional, i guess now they could even make a lamp for lighting their village without fire, given their location surrounded by sea, i think they could combine water generator with wind mill.
Old 2018-03-30, 08:00   Link #131
Random14

Wow, now they're almost at the industrial revolution level, and electricity might be in play too. I kind of wonder just how much Senku can industrialize the village in a few weeks, maybe speed up their preparations for winter too (I'm sure Senku's got a few tips for cold survival too). Nice to see Chrome come up with something on his own, he does pick up on a lot of what Senku is teaching.

So Tsukasa doesn't know that Taiju and Yuzuriha are still working with Senku, huh? Guess those two are better actors than I expected. And cell phones will drastically change things too. Cell phones are the end goal, but its always fun to see every step of the process (and everything else they build too).
Old 2018-03-30, 14:51   Link #132
Ramero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random14 View Post
Wow, now they're almost at the industrial revolution level, and electricity might be in play too. I kind of wonder just how much Senku can industrialize the village in a few weeks, maybe speed up their preparations for winter too (I'm sure Senku's got a few tips for cold survival too). Nice to see Chrome come up with something on his own, he does pick up on a lot of what Senku is teaching.

So Tsukasa doesn't know that Taiju and Yuzuriha are still working with Senku, huh? Guess those two are better actors than I expected. And cell phones will drastically change things too. Cell phones are the end goal, but its always fun to see every step of the process (and everything else they build too).
Tsukasa know about Taju and Yuzuriha but what Tsukasa doesn't know is both of them knew that Senku is still alive since they see Senku off to the village while Tsukasa think that they believe Senku is dead.

Well, i think winter will be challenging anyway since we want to know how Senku and the villages are able to pull something off. I'm sure science can come to play again in winter.
Old 2018-03-30, 15:22   Link #133
Wandering Soul

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramero View Post
So, time limit is winter but now Senku already finish the water-powered generator. I find it Chrome is really smart to made it even without Senku telling him to. This looks surprising and interesting and of course since Tsukasa is now aware of what Senku plan to do next, we need to figure out how the clumsy oaf (Taiju) is not going to let the mission blown.
One could argue that Chrome is better scientist than Senku in some ways, as while Senku usually works to invent things that he already knows existed from memory, Chrome is able to come with inventions and solutions that are completely new to him.
Old 2018-03-30, 16:45   Link #134
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Oh, yeah. I'd wondered why Senku hadn't made a water wheel earlier.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-31, 05:59   Link #135
LeftSeven
2D artist

perhaps because there was chief competition that they must solved first, ruri's illness and senku himself hadn't known about craftsman granpa yet.
you know, senku cannot make those alone himself, and without those three thing above, something like water wheel cannot be realized.
Old 2018-03-31, 13:29   Link #136
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

I don't know. He'd made things with pulleys and stuff before, pretty quickly. You'd think it'd be more reliable than having Gin and Kin turning stuff.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-06, 05:33   Link #137
Random14

Wow, that water wheel is a real game changer. Senku's already got electric lights ready, and were those caves mentioned before? Hm, probably, I'm just not good at keeping track of all the details in this manga.

I wonder what they'll find down there- more resources, or maybe something else? Though that's just really wild speculation on my part.

Nice looking Christmas tree, and wow, this manga has already been running for over a year now. Here's to one year, and hoping for many more chapters.
Old 2018-04-06, 08:29   Link #138
LeftSeven
2D artist

yep yep, i was right, it's important to create light bulb after found electricity. good job senku.
a place like cave indeed exist, perhaps they used to live there during winter to avoid cold weather.
now they already created light, chrome suggestion for mining is really helpful, especially for finding some gold and the other metal, it would give more material to fasten their development.

so the problem is what tool would they create nex time? i think using traditional tool like pickaxe and shovel just make it slower. so, they might be created machine like electric drill for saving time.
Old 2018-04-06, 12:36   Link #139
dragon1412

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeftSeven View Post
yep yep, i was right, it's important to create light bulb after found electricity. good job senku.
a place like cave indeed exist, perhaps they used to live there during winter to avoid cold weather.
now they already created light, chrome suggestion for mining is really helpful, especially for finding some gold and the other metal, it would give more material to fasten their development.

so the problem is what tool would they create nex time? i think using traditional tool like pickaxe and shovel just make it slower. so, they might be created machine like electric drill for saving time.
No, i sincerely doubt an electric drill is possible, there is a reason why pickaxe and shovel is still used in our era for mining. The blades of the drill and and the metal required is too complex. You could if you are making a drill to drill through wood. But for mining is probably impossible since the blades of the drill is required to be powerful enough to cut through stone and metal
dragon1412 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-06, 12:54   Link #140
LeftSeven
2D artist

^ yeah, it's hella big one of drill. i see the posibility due to electricity they already has, if drill not work, they could do it traditionally or they could make some explosion to destroy hard rock then. but as i knew senku has some knowledge eventhough he's not expert in that area, he with chrome and granpa might be manage it somehow.