AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Old 2018-03-22, 16:13   Link #5301
DragonOsman
Dragon King

The size matters here, I think. They're pairs of breasts that are considered heavenly for Ise, and he doesn't like small breasts. Meaning they have to be in the range of mid to large in terms of size. Kunou and Koneko can't count. They can if it's after they've gotten bigger. Same for anyone else whose breasts aren't big.

Edit: One post late.

They are probably pairs of breasts that have the greatest chances of creating a powerful Milky Wave Cannon. He might need it in the war against Hades.
Old 2018-03-22, 16:35   Link #5302
godz

so ... kiyome abe has a chance to return or is it already discarded from the harem?
godz is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-22, 16:37   Link #5303
CCPDarkraiRules
Vassal of the King

At very least I am still holding out hope for her to return.
Old 2018-03-22, 16:52   Link #5304
thefreakmike

Kiyome being the 12th would be one hell of a surprise in all honesty,

Spoiler for 12:
Old 2018-03-22, 18:44   Link #5305
Lucidrago

The 12th Heavenly Breast is going to be a gender-bent Kiba.

I'm starting to sound like B214.
Lucidrago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-22, 18:49   Link #5306
B214

@lucid. I would be saying the 12th Heavenly breasts would be Ise's mum.

Jokes aside there's no guarantee that the 12 would be from Ise only. It's just to seek 12 breasts not seek 12 lovers.
B214 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-22, 19:01   Link #5307
Bennia Lover
Elmenhilde Lover

No one's breasts (except Chichigami's) are more heavenly than Gabriel's lol
Bennia Lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-22, 19:14   Link #5308
Malicre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bennia Lover View Post
No one's breasts (except Chichigami's) are more heavenly than Gabriel's lol
Yeah i just read vol 23 the other day and found it hilarious when issei got caught in the gabriel trap or w/e it was, i was like hohoho we finally found issei's kryptanite. He didn't even leave it on his own accord, they had to break it lol.

I tend to think that Gabriel will be his final official harem member. Would there be a lot of issues with a seraphim hooking up with a devil? kinda be like issei trying to get with a maou or super class devil (issei is maou/super devil powerful at times but hes still listed as high class devil). Also how would Asia take it, shes always like "i'm a sister too" lmao.

Do any of you DxD finatics know if there has every been a case of a low/normal/high class devil hooking up with a maou / super devil / seraphim / god tier character?
Malicre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-22, 19:25   Link #5309
Ariel_Saeba
Oppai Enthusiast

The only case shown (which was a plot point for Vol. 18) was the high class Devil Cleria Belial (Diehauser's cousin) almost hooking up with an exorcist who happened to also wield Kusanagi-no-Tsurugi, Masaomi Yaegaki.
Old 2018-03-22, 20:12   Link #5310
godz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malicre View Post
Yeah i just read vol 23 the other day and found it hilarious when issei got caught in the gabriel trap or w/e it was, i was like hohoho we finally found issei's kryptanite. He didn't even leave it on his own accord, they had to break it lol.

I tend to think that Gabriel will be his final official harem member. Would there be a lot of issues with a seraphim hooking up with a devil? kinda be like issei trying to get with a maou or super class devil (issei is maou/super devil powerful at times but hes still listed as high class devil). Also how would Asia take it, shes always like "i'm a sister too" lmao.

Do any of you DxD finatics know if there has every been a case of a low/normal/high class devil hooking up with a maou / super devil / seraphim / god tier character?
I think so, because the angels can have an important congress that has the same perspective that God had on the dragons and at the same time it would happen if the believers find out? .

We must remember that God was with the dragons as hades against the fallen angels and devils.

Question, why do some discard kunou and koneko from 12? if we know that for EX they will have big breasts.

Last edited by godz; 2018-03-22 at 20:42.
Old 2018-03-23, 00:00   Link #5311
Lucidrago

Cleria was just a normal high-class devil and Yaegaki was just an exorcist with a holy sword. I don't see how that counts. Yaegaki wasn't a god-tier or a Seraph or anything like that.

The closest example would be Akeno's mother and Barakiel.

Or Orcus and whoever Bennia's mom is.
Old 2018-03-23, 01:31   Link #5312
Royalknightftw

Shemhazai and his wife who is a devil also counts, right?
Royalknightftw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-23, 01:52   Link #5313
Lucidrago

The 12th Heavenly Breast is Gabrjel! Or Grayfia.

I'm just joking.
Old 2018-03-23, 05:16   Link #5314
DragonOsman
Dragon King

@godz: Michael has no problem with Ise being with his Ace, Irina (I mean Michael's Ace, of course). In fact, he and all of Heaven support them and even gave them that special room where an Angel can have sex without falling. And Heaven also blessed Ise and Rias' marriage with Galantine. I don't think they'll have a problem if Gabriel were to fall in love with Ise.

As for Koneko and Koneko. As CCP said, we weren't given an exact time-frame for when Ise will need those 12. If he needs them now or in a year, then those who have small breasts can't be included. But of course, that doesn't mean that they aren't in the harem. They are.

Anyway, I think the 12 will be from Ise's harem and those who aren't in it already will join. Like how it looks like the 12th will be a new character if CCP's guess is correct.

By the way, Ise himself was originally a Low-class Devil who fell in love with a High-class Devil (his master). And now they're in a relationship.
Old 2018-03-23, 07:45   Link #5315
Malicre

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonOsman View Post
@godz: Michael has no problem with Ise being with his Ace, Irina (I mean Michael's Ace, of course). In fact, he and all of Heaven support them and even gave them that special room where an Angel can have sex without falling. And Heaven also blessed Ise and Rias' marriage with Galantine. I don't think they'll have a problem if Gabriel were to fall in love with Ise.

By the way, Ise himself was originally a Low-class Devil who fell in love with a High-class Devil (his master). And now they're in a relationship.
But Gabriels status is way higher then Irina's, shes basically the leader of heaven.

We werent talking about low class devils / high class devil relationships we were wondering if there has been any record of a low/middle/highclass devil hooking up with god tier beings like seraphim, super class devils or maou's.

From what we know of the supernatural world that is most couples are indeed around the same power level, look at greyfia and sirzech, they used to be rivals lol.
Malicre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-23, 08:14   Link #5316
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Ise might be at least above Heavenly Dragon-level at peak power. He'll be a lot stronger than Gabriel. And as for Gabriel herself, she could just be a local wife if she does join his harem. Like Kunou. Kunou would be the leader of the Kyouto Youkai, just like Gabriel is the leader of Heaven, and yet she's also going to be one of his wives (local wife in her case).

And saying that Gabriel can't be with Ise because of her status is like saying Kunou can't, even though we know she's in the harem.
Old 2018-03-23, 08:38   Link #5317
godz

as it is said there is a huge difference between gabriel and irina, gabriel is a pure angel created directly by God and irina is a false angel ... there may be a huge sector of angels who look with contempt at this situation or even believers, who could lead to the return of the war or the disappearance of Christianity.

there is also a huge difference between gabriel and kunou. one is the leader of the dominant religion of dxd and therefore it is a global impact.
on the other hand kunou is not more than the future leader of a race that does not leave Japan, the global impact is greater than that of a simple island.
Old 2018-03-23, 08:40   Link #5318
DragonOsman
Dragon King

The impact could be controlled. I don't think it'll be that big a deal, really.
Old 2018-03-23, 08:45   Link #5319
godz

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonOsman View Post
The impact could be controlled. I don't think it'll be that big a deal, really.
do not remember that Gabriel is the only one of the 4 archangels left in the world, apart from the fact that the system of God is not something easy to control, there is also the possibility that more angels will fall or reveal the secrets of heaven ... like what happened with the angels who fell to help khaos brigade.

your desire to gabriel in the harem ignore all the negative that can bring.the angels are the race with the most restrictions in dxd.

Last edited by godz; 2018-03-23 at 08:59.
Old 2018-03-23, 09:07   Link #5320
AzazelDxD

Quote:
Originally Posted by godz View Post
as it is said there is a huge difference between gabriel and irina, gabriel is a pure angel created directly by God and irina is a false angel ... there may be a huge sector of angels who look with contempt at this situation or even believers, who could lead to the return of the war or the disappearance of Christianity.

there is also a huge difference between gabriel and kunou. one is the leader of the dominant religion of dxd and therefore it is a global impact.
on the other hand kunou is not more than the future leader of a race that does not leave Japan, the global impact is greater than that of a simple island.
I think the same.. Add Gabriel in the harem can be a problem because she is the leader of the angels..

Maybe is better choose another pure female angel(Gabriel brave saints are females).. Or forget add one pure angel, like one pure fallen angel..

The only angel that I see in process for the harem is Lint... And others Mirana too..

Last edited by AzazelDxD; 2018-03-23 at 09:25.
AzazelDxD is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ecchi, harem, highschool dxd, oppai, romance