AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2014-12-08, 12:44   Link #41
bakato

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerodragon View Post
thx for the first chapter, enjoyed it, now i just need to know what makes them so bad of a team
Wasn't that obvious? One's an egotistical narcissist, another's shy, and the last is just...well it doesn't matter. They've all got serious potential, but they're all problem children so teamwork's a bust.
bakato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-08, 14:09   Link #42
Ophis
Dragon God

Location: Beyond the stars turning left and after passing by a Super Nova enter the Black Hole. House N°∞
OMFG! What's wrong with the art!? The narcissistic black-haired girl's lips looked grotesque. Besides, there are a lot of awkward things here and there.

Oh yeah, thanks for the chapter.
Ophis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-08, 14:15   Link #43
Tiberium Wolf

Aghrrr... the art is annoying. I mean the cheeks and lips. And our MC face in lot of the panels looks squarish.
Old 2014-12-08, 14:19   Link #44
XFire
150% done

So can someone tell me the main characters...character? He's being called a traitor for some reason, but doesn't seem to care and just keeps doing whatever he wants. Also, how strong is he? Is he broken strong, Ace strong, normal strong?

SO. MANY. QUESTIONS.
Old 2014-12-08, 14:28   Link #45
zerodragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiberium Wolf View Post
Aghrrr... the art is annoying. I mean the cheeks and lips. And our MC face in lot of the panels looks squarish.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ophis View Post
OMFG! What's wrong with the art!? The narcissistic black-haired girl's lips looked grotesque. Besides, there are a lot of awkward things here and there.

Oh yeah, thanks for the chapter.
yeah the art is a bit of a turn off, when you compare it to the pics in the light novel, but you know most manga character never even look half as good as the LN Pics.
Old 2014-12-08, 14:36   Link #46
Breimoon

Thanks for 1 ch.
Breimoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-08, 17:16   Link #47
VooXoo

Narcisist noble bitching lady, overly timid girl and stereotype cursed red head tsundere with ditz girl bonus...
Seems like it will be usual harem story in a school setting.
Just a question, what was the MC betrayal? People are forgotten from the normal population when killed by the enemy, seems like he was a lone wolf fighter from the start and even if they call him traitor he is working like a normal person, therefore he done something who the people around think is a betrayal but wasn't a good enough reason to punish him...maybe he sacrificied a group of soldiers for saving more people? Probably whatever he done was for the greater good, he doesn't regret it, the military couldn't punish him but other soldiers think less of him for it.
VooXoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-08, 18:43   Link #48
Riki
ランダム王

The MC didn't actually betray anyone. He just stopped doing missions and quest giving him the title betrayer. He was actually the ace of the whole island until an incident. He now wants to nurture a new ace to replace him.

As for strength- He is broken strong (For a limited amount of time)
Old 2014-12-08, 18:48   Link #49
VooXoo

Seriously? He just took a indefinite vacation and that was enough for gaining all that hate?
I mean, from the manga seems like his face isn't so famous, the bitch who calls him traitor is the only one to do so for all the chapter, the author just decided some guys have to hate him?
After a incident...doesn't seems like he have a visible handicap, trauma? Lost the will to fight?
Old 2014-12-08, 19:29   Link #50
bakato

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riki View Post
The MC didn't actually betray anyone. He just stopped doing missions and quest giving him the title betrayer. He was actually the ace of the whole island until an incident. He now wants to nurture a new ace to replace him.

As for strength- He is broken strong (For a limited amount of time)
That's it? That's a bit disappointing. For a second I was expecting something like with Kakashi's dad.
bakato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-08, 21:10   Link #51
TohyamaKinji

Damn, the art seemed like someone was cross-hatching crosshatch screentones. Everyone at Mistogan ate tomatoes that day.

Effectively, I'm not one to understand the full extent to which he betrayed Guardian (for those who can't even remember the faculty, it's the Combat one); it felt to me like he was playing truant (remember that Guardians have to uphold their standards). I still do not understand how he could be labelled traitor, but I sincerely hope the author will tackle this.

Anyway, great to see that you guys enjoy my release. An edit though, is that students there are aged 12 to 18, not 2 to 18. Damn, superbabies would be kinda weird.
TohyamaKinji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-08, 21:21   Link #52
TohyamaKinji

Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

This could work for an idol costume.
TohyamaKinji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-09, 02:22   Link #53
Riki
ランダム王

Quote:
Originally Posted by VooXoo View Post
Seriously? He just took a indefinite vacation and that was enough for gaining all that hate?
I mean, from the manga seems like his face isn't so famous, the bitch who calls him traitor is the only one to do so for all the chapter, the author just decided some guys have to hate him?
After a incident...doesn't seems like he have a visible handicap, trauma? Lost the will to fight?
Spoiler for Spoiler:
Old 2014-12-09, 04:32   Link #54
VooXoo

mmmh...he don't wished to become a guinea pig and with his power nerfed he had no choice but to retire, if he couldn't explain the motivation is only normal for other guardians to call him coward or tritor (of the cause).
He could came up with a excuse, a wound in the last fight or mental trauma, then just act the part.
Old 2014-12-09, 06:30   Link #55
Jirachier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riki View Post
Spoiler for Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Old 2014-12-09, 06:52   Link #56
Ophis
Dragon God

Location: Beyond the stars turning left and after passing by a Super Nova enter the Black Hole. House N°∞
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jirachier View Post
Spoiler:
Spoiler for Power:

I can kind of understand why some people scorn him. When humanity is on the brink of destruction, the ace/strongest person out there simply stops fighting without telling the reason(I assume). What was meant to be their greatest hope, simply betrayed them.

Do I agree with them? Of course not. But I think the MC could have done a better job with this whole situation.
Ophis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-18, 16:48   Link #57
zerodragon

seems someone is doing a teaser on BT, i hope for this to become a project
Old 2015-03-16, 08:27   Link #58
kaikalaila

Chapter 2 manga uploaded.
I don't really see the problem with the manga art though.
kaikalaila is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-16, 18:04   Link #59
zerodragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaikalaila View Post
Chapter 2 manga uploaded.
I don't really see the problem with the manga art though.
the problem is that the characters look very bad even by most LN-manga standards. i know they can't look as good as the LN but they look very bad. this reminds me of when Seirei Tsukai no Blade Dancei had a manga with bad artwork in which they cancel it and restarted the manga with a new manga artist became the writer i believe couldn't stand the look:
Old 2015-07-12, 12:33   Link #60
XFire
150% done

Welp, anime started. Anyone still interested over here?

Tags
fantasy, manga, school, seinen