AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2013-05-15, 21:52   Link #6681
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
Which could be quite easy actually for Erica to take Godou's "Cherry". Remember the short story The Imprisoned Campione, all that is needed is a sack bag and some rope. Of course Ena and Erica would be the only two to try this.
True, but I doubt that Erica would actually go that far - considering the events of volume 5 - I think that she still wants Godou to take the initiative, in some of the more intimate steps, of their relationship.
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-15, 21:56   Link #6682
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
True, but I doubt that Erica would actually go that far - considering the events of volume 5 - I think that she still wants Godou to take the initiative, in some of the more intimate steps, of their relationship.
Well its a last resort, which I think by Godou's 17th birthday is when Erica will be fed up with how long its taking Godou to take the initiative.
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-15, 22:05   Link #6683
iCK

While Godou takes his harem's cherries, I really wonder who will be his first. Most likely Erica though
iCK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-15, 22:42   Link #6684
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by iCK View Post
While Godou takes his harem's cherries, I really wonder who will be his first. Most likely Erica though
It's definitely going to be Erica ... otherwise we will see a more permanent version of a Yandere Erica (briefly seen near the end of the 4th volume) ... which would be pretty scary.

Not to mention ... considering the pattern made in relationship moments between the girls in his harem and Godou - Erica has always been the first one, who has taken her relationship with Godou to the next step.

If you want some examples:

1st person who forged the sword with Godou - Erica
1st person who had a date with Godou - Erica
1st person who has experienced Godou's youth form - Erica

... and so on...
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-15, 23:37   Link #6685
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
It's definitely going to be Erica ... otherwise we will see a more permanent version of a Yandere Erica (briefly seen near the end of the 4th volume) ... which would be pretty scary.

Not to mention ... considering the pattern made in relationship moments between the girls in his harem and Godou - Erica has always been the first one, who has taken her relationship with Godou to the next step.

If you want some examples:

1st person who forged the sword with Godou - Erica
1st person who had a date with Godou - Erica
1st person who has experienced Godou's youth form - Erica

... and so on...
When you say that the only girl to ever broken through Godou's armor of defenses quite easily was Yuri.
Old 2013-05-16, 00:06   Link #6686
haseo0408

Quote:
Originally Posted by holybell84 View Post
Actually I think she need more progress; even though Godou is clearly attracted to her, I think he kinda fear Erica the most, since she is always actively trying to make him lose control lol
It´s true that in the resent volume the focus has been in the development of the relationship with the other girls but there will be good dose of Erica in this volume since she´s in the cover. Talking about the cover, I really doubt that girl is in fact Aisha, it seems off that the tittle is The 8 Godselayer and the girl in the cover turns out to be the oldest living campione.
haseo0408 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-16, 17:43   Link #6687
Nihgthawk

It maybe possible if there is something that happens with time travel. How funny would that be Godou brings a Campione from the past to the present how much trouble would that bring to the world not to mention if that person is a girl.

oh and there's a new side story, interesting.
Nihgthawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-16, 17:53   Link #6688
noobarta

Title for vol 14 is "The Eighth Campione!" looks like Godou's might get a chance to woo another girl

If I remember correctly Godou is the 7th Campione so it's a new one. That and he has yet to meet one of the other Campiones. "Somewhere in Arabia or Egypt is the Queen of the Cave, the Eternal Beauty Mrs. Aisha" Vol 8
noobarta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-16, 18:19   Link #6689
CNine
Inactive Member

don't forget it also has another meaning
Spoiler for meaning:
CNine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-16, 18:19   Link #6690
Occulus
〜(^∇^〜) (〜^∇^)〜

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kioras View Post
Well florza, on the baka-tsuki forum stated that the girl on the cover is Aisha, so we might end up getting a number 8, and meeting the oldest living also.
Just out of curiousity but where did florza post it? Since I was checking on the main Campione forum but I wasn't able to find anything.
Occulus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-16, 19:40   Link #6691
Kioras

Quote:
Originally Posted by Occulus View Post
Just out of curiousity but where did florza post it? Since I was checking on the main Campione forum but I wasn't able to find anything.
http://www.baka-tsuki.org/forums/vie...t=5813#p184353
Kioras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-16, 20:08   Link #6692
Yami no Ou
まおう

Quote:
Originally Posted by CNine View Post
don't forget it also has another meaning
Spoiler for meaning:
another meaning for what? the 8th campione? I dont think so
Old 2013-05-16, 20:12   Link #6693
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

If that cover is indeed Aisha, then the guessing game of who is the 8th Campione is continue. I rather not have that (you guys got scary imagination you know that).

Actually, I have a feeling that Erica could be the next Campionem she seems more likely out of every person everyone mentioned.
Old 2013-05-16, 20:20   Link #6694
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
If that cover is indeed Aisha, then the guessing game of who is the 8th Campione is continue. I rather not have that (you guys got scary imagination you know that).

Actually, I have a feeling that Erica could be the next Campionem she seems more likely out of every person everyone mentioned.
Nope. She herself said she didn't have what it takes to be one, and it would totally screw over the relationship between her and Godou.
Old 2013-05-16, 20:31   Link #6695
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
Nope. She herself said she didn't have what it takes to be one, and it would totally screw over the relationship between her and Godou.
True, it just a process of elimination if you think about it. If Aisha is the one in the cover with Erica, one is already a Campione and one has power to hurt one so I just draw that from my mind.
Old 2013-05-16, 22:32   Link #6696
Sozoshi

If it has to be a girl in Godou´s harem Ena would be the closest.
Sozoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-17, 04:46   Link #6697
Ddraig

The girl in the front cover have high chance being Aisha. So far I dont think no one in Godou harem know what Aisha look like or have seen her before. It even mention that she havent been active for long time and what if Godou and her meet by chance it would be natural for Godou to assume she is the 8th campione. Aisha will have to play along too though for this to work.
Ddraig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-17, 05:15   Link #6698
belatkuro
Kuro-chan

SS6 translated.
Alec's information being so detailed, Alice seems like a stalker at this point
Lol, Yinghua actually saying Godou can survive a missile They always seem to exaggerate these things about Campiones.
And knowing something about Aisha. Damn, such a teaser for the next volume. Maybe Aisha and Luo Hao get together sometimes in their secluded territories?
And lol, Luo Hao going to destroy the internet if she finds out someone leaked information about her . Being one of the oldest Campione, it's really no surprise that she has a lot of unknown authorities. Though that authority about improving the fortune of a city seems as useless as Doni's 3rd authority.
And finally, Godou's final answer coming out of him as if it was the most natural and obvious answer. Such remarkable growth.
Good read.
belatkuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-17, 05:21   Link #6699
bakapervert
A pervert

The SS 6 just got updated. Thanks zzhk. It contain a lot of interesting information about Campione. From the conversation, it seems like they are absolutely sure Campione has no equal among human. If for example USA go to war against Luo Hao or VOban, what is the percentage that USA can win?
bakapervert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-17, 05:24   Link #6700
Nihgthawk

SS6 is out and some nice bits of information in this one.
Spoiler:

@bakapervert 0%. Voban could unleash an army of supernatural wolves and zombies at the army and petrify anything else not to mention he could mess up the skies with wind, rain and lighting. Lou Hou can use stupid lvl magic to teleport and attack plus all her other crazy abilities would make fighting her useless. Don't you remember the three rules of this series.

A Campione – a Godslayer – is a supreme ruler.
Since he can kill a celestial being, he can therefore call on the sacrosanct, divine powers wielded by the gods.
A Campione – a Godslayer – is a lord.
Since the power to kill a deity is in his hands, he therefore looms over all mortals on Earth.
A Campione – a Godslayer – is a devil.
Since of all mortals who live in the world, none can assume a power to match his!

Last edited by Nihgthawk; 2013-05-17 at 05:37.
Nihgthawk is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, campione, ecchi, godslayer, harem, light novel, myth, romance, sd bunko, shounen, supernatural, time travel, true harem