AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2018-11-16, 16:58   Link #6701
Nivek von Beldo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos-Zero View Post
I hope Ichika will rescue Houki and for the IS harem to resolve their fighting over him by the end of the light novel series. All of the rough experiences he had to go through. All of the hardships he'd endured. All of the beatings he'd suffered at the hands of his IS harem. All of the harsh treatment his sister put him through. All of the battles he fought. All of the harem hijinx he had witnessed. All of these things that Ichika Orimura went through had leads him into this one last volume. This will be the final battle our hero have to fight in his life before the series of Infinite Stratos is all over. It's all comes down to this. Will these rough experiences Ichika went through pay off big time? Or all of these rough experiences he'd been through will be worth for nothing?

I asked because it's all down to the last and final volume of the IS light novel. The end is coming.
Prepare for disapointment...either an open end or Houki(first girl) wins again
Nivek von Beldo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-11-17, 17:16   Link #6702
Chaos-Zero

Send a message via MSN to Chaos-Zero
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nivek von Beldo View Post
Prepare for disapointment...either an open end or Houki(first girl) wins again
I see. There are some few questions I like to ask of you...

What good qualities does Houki have what it takes to become Ichika's girlfriend (in your opinion)?

Reason: I asked because Houki didn't make any progress with Ichika. She haven't even went out one single date with him yet as far as I know. Last time, they hardly get together as far as the anime and light novel goes. Correct me if I'm wrong. Before you can say Ichika's too dense, I say that it may be true that he feel that way. But at least Houki could have show him what a date is really like. It could be his very first time.

If Ichika going to end up with Houki by the end of the series, can she protect him from the jealous girls this time? In other words, can Houki succeed of kissing Ichika without any setbacks or interruptions.

Reason: Last time, Cecilia, Rin, Charlotte, and Laura show up and threaten to destroy Ichika with their ISes as soon as he and Houki are about to kiss in the last episode of season one anime. It's one of those standards Chifuyu is looking for is if one has what it takes to protect her brother from any and all threats, including the jealous girls. Knowing the other girls, they probably want to ensure everyone else's preoccupied while one seeking for a chance to snatch him.

You see, there are three requirements a girl need to live up to Chifuyu's standards before she can give Ichika up.

1) She has to protect her brother from any and all threats. Including the jealous girls.
2) She has to love her brother selflessly.
3) She have to take down Chifuyu in combat.

Can Houki defeat Chifuyu in a duel?
Reason: Last time I checked, she look up to Chifuyu as her greatest obstacle for Ichika's affection. Chifuyu serves as Ichika's parent.
Chaos-Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-11-17, 17:19   Link #6703
darkofficer
just a devil

Quote:
I see. There are some few questions I like to ask of you...

What good qualities does Houki have what it takes to become Ichika's girlfriend (in your opinion)?

the qualities she have are tsudere childhood friend and first girl

favorite novel: Rokujouma no Shinryakusha!?
darkofficer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-11-17, 17:21   Link #6704
Chaos-Zero

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkofficer View Post
the qualities she have are tsudere childhood friend and first girl
I see. Does anybody agree with darkofficer regarding about Houki's good qualities to become Ichika's girlfriend? Or disagree?
Old 2018-11-17, 17:30   Link #6705
Nivek von Beldo

Quote:
I see. Does anybody agree with darkofficer regarding about Houki's good qualities to become Ichika's girlfriend? Or disagree?
She is a naru clone, if japanese loved that kind of relationship fine for them but she is very terrible girl and like naru completely insecure in that front
Nivek von Beldo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-11-17, 17:46   Link #6706
Chaos-Zero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nivek von Beldo View Post
She is a naru clone, if japanese loved that kind of relationship fine for them but she is very terrible girl and like naru completely insecure in that front
I see. So you have a different opinion of Houki's qualities. Sounds like a disagreement. As for Naru, she's indeed cruel to her man. I have to agree with you about Houki letting her pride to get the best of her.
Old Yesterday, 23:02   Link #6707
The Chaos Entity
Yes, I'm a girl?

Look man, you really need to just stop. We get it - you're triggered by the slapstick humor IS tries (and fails) to pull off. No one cares.

Infinite Stratos is a typical harem story that has been dragged out for far too long and is being given a sudden end. It will either be a Houki end, or a harem end, and what the few remaining IS fans think about that doesn't matter. It doesn't matter how much, or how little, it makes sense. IS is just an excuse plot featuring pretty girls. That's it.

Plus the most recent volume revealed that Houki's already beaten Chifuyu in the backstory anyway.

Tags
blockhead protagonist, comparison, fanservice, harem, manga rebooted, mecha, seinen, shounen