AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > Mahouka [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2013-02-15, 18:46   Link #2621
NeutralZero

Is the cardinal or even Masaki present while Miyuki is unleashing Tatsuya's power or just their peers?
Old 2013-02-15, 19:09   Link #2622
blackwhite67
Banned

Just their peers.
Old 2013-02-15, 20:29   Link #2623
Chirst

Double seven arc chapter 3 is now available
Credited by DarkDooM
Spoiler for pic:
Old 2013-02-15, 21:53   Link #2624
reccaryu

I cannot wait for a synopsis.

Where is the other twin in the confirmation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chirst View Post
Credited by DarkDooM
Spoiler for pic:
Old 2013-02-15, 22:10   Link #2625
Libros
I never hid my hurts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by reccaryu View Post
I cannot wait for a synopsis.

Where is the other twin in the confirmation?
So can any tell me what this arc is going to be about anyways?
Old 2013-02-15, 22:13   Link #2626
cyberdemon

Quote:
Credited by DarkDooM
Spoiler for pic:
I can think of one way to truly make Miyuki her onee-sama
Old 2013-02-15, 22:16   Link #2627
Chirst

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
I know what you mean. Unfortunately , that is not gonna happen absolutely
Old 2013-02-15, 22:29   Link #2628
Chimurry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Libros View Post
So can any tell me what this arc is going to be about anyways?
Uhmm, some pages back its explained, but anyway: its more like an Extra Arc or SS composed by 4 releases, each publish on 3 month magazine, its located after Web Arcs on Tats/Miyuki 2nd High School year and so far I know its not related to the main story line, remember the author ready have the web arcs before where hired by Dengeki, after that, Dengeki took the web novel and publish with their style, editing and so far I heard given the chance to the author to enrich the story, so, right now we are on Web Arc 5 = Vol 8 Dengeki, its coming Vamps Arc or Web Arc 6, with the probability of at least 2 more books from Dengeki, until that the main story still freeze their advance, so my POV they did Ninendo or Double 7 with object of given the fans something new (apart from SS) until Dengeki releases get the Web Arc timeline.
Double 7 its focus on new school year and the introduction of Saegusa twins, Mayumi imoutos, among others, the author set the focus on the inside conflict of the 7th Clan, which Saegusa are the Main Branch or Family and Shippou are from side branch upset with the current hierarchy status, his try outs to coup d etat and seems he like to pick a fight with Shiba siblings due their closeness with Mayumi (on their POV specially Tats) , off course, this guy need a brief from Suzune about Tats, but she on College .
Old 2013-02-15, 22:48   Link #2629
malason13
Forsaken

Quote:
I know what you mean. Unfortunately , that is not gonna happen absolutely
HAHAHAHA. Miyuki will definitely not like it. You have to go to war against her before she accepts!

The Beloved Occult Research Club

Old 2013-02-15, 22:52   Link #2630
pampz21
ShipCore

Quote:
not gonna happen.....,if it happens its gonna be war!

to Believe is to Live,
to Ship is to Believe,
the best part of believe is the Lie,
to Lie to oneself is to Live
and that is the Essence of Life

Old 2013-02-15, 22:57   Link #2631
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by malason13 View Post
HAHAHAHA. Miyuki will definitely not like it. You have to go to war against her before she accepts!
or bribe her with the possibility of joining in. lol
Old 2013-02-15, 23:10   Link #2632
malason13
Forsaken

HAHAHAHA. We'll the possibility of bribing does exist, but the chance of success is very thin. Unless if someone said to her that they will share Tatsuya and she will always be Tatsuya's no. 1.

Old 2013-02-15, 23:30   Link #2633
Gene098

Does anyone know if there are any summaries or something of the like available for Volume 5 and 7-8?
I rm this being the case for H.S. DxD when bakatsuki didn't have full translations it was because people on animesuki made very detailed summaries that were good enough thus no need for full translations.
Old 2013-02-16, 00:31   Link #2634
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by malason13 View Post
HAHAHAHA. We'll the possibility of bribing does exist, but the chance of success is very thin. Unless if someone said to her that they will share Tatsuya and she will always be Tatsuya's no. 1.
Spoiler for Tatsuya's origin speculation:
Old 2013-02-16, 03:55   Link #2635
belatkuro
Kuro-chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gene098 View Post
Does anyone know if there are any summaries or something of the like available for Volume 5 and 7-8?
I rm this being the case for H.S. DxD when bakatsuki didn't have full translations it was because people on animesuki made very detailed summaries that were good enough thus no need for full translations.
Someone already provided the summaries of the untranslated stories for vol5 in the previous page in case you missed it.
As for summaries, it's only for the web arcs and not the published volumes. It's somewhere in this thread so search for it. I'll do you a favor and link it to you. Next time, use the "Search this thread" function. Very useful
Though vol7 which is part of web arc 3 will be fully translated soon so you should just wait for that to be finished.
Old 2013-02-16, 04:39   Link #2636
Libros
I never hid my hurts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimurry View Post
Uhmm, some pages back its explained, but anyway: its more like an Extra Arc or SS composed by 4 releases, each publish on 3 month magazine, its located after Web Arcs on Tats/Miyuki 2nd High School year and so far I know its not related to the main story line, remember the author ready have the web arcs before where hired by Dengeki, after that, Dengeki took the web novel and publish with their style, editing and so far I heard given the chance to the author to enrich the story, so, right now we are on Web Arc 5 = Vol 8 Dengeki, its coming Vamps Arc or Web Arc 6, with the probability of at least 2 more books from Dengeki, until that the main story still freeze their advance, so my POV they did Ninendo or Double 7 with object of given the fans something new (apart from SS) until Dengeki releases get the Web Arc timeline.
Double 7 its focus on new school year and the introduction of Saegusa twins, Mayumi imoutos, among others, the author set the focus on the inside conflict of the 7th Clan, which Saegusa are the Main Branch or Family and Shippou are from side branch upset with the current hierarchy status, his try outs to coup d etat and seems he like to pick a fight with Shiba siblings due their closeness with Mayumi (on their POV specially Tats) , off course, this guy need a brief from Suzune about Tats, but she on College .
I see..thank you for that.

P.S Suzune's in college(Magic university?) now? Congratulations to her.
Old 2013-02-16, 05:38   Link #2637
NeutralZero

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackwhite67
Just their peers.
Too bad. If those two saw that they might wet their pants... joking aside... They might consider giving up on the idea of besting him especially in live combat (Masaki)
So the third pic with the branch and the main, how did it end?
Old 2013-02-16, 06:30   Link #2638
azziz

[QUOTE=blackwhite67;4554584]Credits to aespire of Jcafe:

Amelia in Wonderland
Spoiler:

wo is this amelia goldie?
is she part of first high?a first year?why didn't she took part in the nine school competion and how was she mentioned in the double 7 story arc?
both masaki and morisaki are well-known character,so i'm wonder what significance does she/will she have to the plot.
Old 2013-02-16, 07:11   Link #2639
Awrya
U mad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by azziz View Post
wo is this amelia goldie?
is she part of first high?a first year?why didn't she took part in the nine school competion and how was she mentioned in the double 7 story arc?
both masaki and morisaki are well-known character,so i'm wonder what significance does she/will she have to the plot.
She's Akechi Emilia Goldie Eimi, the one who took part in Speed Shooting and Ice Pillar, it's just the different way translators translate the name.
Old 2013-02-16, 08:27   Link #2640
malason13
Forsaken

Quote:
Spoiler for Tatsuya's origin speculation:
It is possible however I personally think that it doesn't make sense. I mean if he really maya's son and not miya's, how can you explain the guilt that miya has during the memory arc. That miyuki said that as if something she lost after performing the experiment?

Closed Thread

Tags
action, fantasy, harem, incest, mahouka, rettousei, school life, shounen, siblings