AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2014-10-22, 08:44   Link #561
RWBladewing
Salt Levels Critical

So, the trek to the Ivory King optional boss is annoying enough that I actually summoned an NPC phantom for the very first time. (I generally consider doing so to be cheap but I've already made it through the area solo before and I didn't want to waste any more time with it.) And then upon getting to the boss she somehow pulled the second one immediately, which killed me from behind since I didn't realize until it was too late. Commence head beating into desk.
RWBladewing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-22, 10:14   Link #562
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-22, 12:16   Link #563
oompa loompa

Quote:
Originally Posted by RWBladewing View Post
So, the trek to the Ivory King optional boss is annoying enough that I actually summoned an NPC phantom for the very first time. (I generally consider doing so to be cheap but I've already made it through the area solo before and I didn't want to waste any more time with it.) And then upon getting to the boss she somehow pulled the second one immediately, which killed me from behind since I didn't realize until it was too late. Commence head beating into desk.
A little late, but protip to all who want to do this area; To stop the reindeers from respawning you have to repeatedly kill them in the SAME run. I think about ~17 times. The easiest way to do this, is to respec so you can use the smelter hammer, (maybe great club will work) and stone ring. If you do that, you can R1 flatten them. However, if you have any NPCs or summons, this wont work as their poise is buffed.
oompa loompa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-25, 00:35   Link #564
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Dark Souls II - Scholar of the First Sin

April 7th 2015, PS4 and XB1 (and previous systems)

Old 2014-11-25, 02:19   Link #565
Asuras
Dictadere~!

But... what is it adding?
Old 2014-11-25, 02:33   Link #566
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Dark Souls 2 is coming to PlayStation 4 and Xbox One next year in an enhanced version of the game called Dark Souls 2: Scholar of the First Sin, Namco Bandai and From Software announced today. The re-release of Dark Souls 2 will come with the game's three downloadable add-ons and new enhancements.

The PS4 and Xbox One versions of Dark Souls 2 feature updated graphics as well as new game content, including "an expanded story featuring additional in-game events and NPC character along with new deadlier enemies and gameplay improvements." Those improvements will also be available for the PC release of Scholar of the First Sin, which takes advantage of DirectX 11 for Windows.
For the most parts it looks like a remaster, but not quite since they said the previous gen consoles would get a patch for it as well which includes "an expanded story featuring additional in-game events and NPC character along with new deadlier enemies and gameplay improvements."
Old 2014-11-30, 01:19   Link #567
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Scholar of the First Sin might just be Aldia, as he was the one would was researching about the curse.

Old 2015-02-04, 13:17   Link #568
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Old 2015-02-04, 17:05   Link #569
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

The titular Scholar of the First Sin reveals his name in your third encounter with him.

Spoiler for His name:
Old 2015-02-04, 17:10   Link #570
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

It could only be that person, nobody else would have fitted the description of a Scholar.
Old 2015-02-05, 16:39   Link #571
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back