AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2023-11-22, 02:53   Link #1281
FlameSparkZ
the "Z" is for "Zeta"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liddo-kun View Post
that's an elemental mastery build I assume? Circlet, Goblet, Sands all EM main stat?
Yes. Full EM main stat with EM, HP% and ER substats. Also EM weapon, like Iron Sting or the umbrella sword, Toukabou Shigure.
Old 2023-11-23, 01:58   Link #1282
Liddo-kun
is this so?

still deciding if I'm going the EM route or the Sub DPS route for Shinobu. But leaning more on EM, because I plan to add her to a dendro team. Will use the artifact set you mentioned.

have started fighting Hydro Tulpa in EU, because Furina artifact set is now complete in this server. The most punishing attack of the Tulpa is when it charges up, and throws the giant spear into the ground. Is there any way to decrease the damage from this? My current method is switch to Dehya when the Tulpa is about to do it's super move. Dehya is long hp, so she survive just fine, anyone else in the party is nearly dead if hit. For the next battles, I also plan to try if Diona's shielding would work.

and thankfully. The devs are kind enough to make Lakelight Lily easy to gather. Levelling Furina is easier than expected.
Liddo-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-11-23, 10:53   Link #1283
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

Shinobu with a sub dps build in mind isn't really worth it considering her modifiers. Meanwhile, EM build turns her into the primary hyperbloom enabler (with only Raiden Shogun as the decent alternative).

For the Tulpa, just destroy the tethered add when the Tulpa is channeling its growth move. You don't want it to increase in size and it will stagger it for few seconds as well. But frankly, its windup animations are quite long, so it isn't exactly difficult to dodge those attacks.
Old 2023-11-24, 02:53   Link #1284
Liddo-kun
is this so?

yeah, a lot of positives on building an EM Shinobu. Will do it on EU first. Then will do the same in Asia and America server.
_______

as for Hydro Tulpa. Replacing Jean with Diona solved it for me. Having another character who can tank the heavier Tulpa attacks, allow rotations to be done more freely, so Tulpa is defeated in a short time.
each person probably has a different method of dealing with the Tulpa. Just depends on what characters are available, and what team is currently piloted. Just happened that Diona is what worked for me.

Last edited by Liddo-kun; 2023-11-24 at 04:42.
Old 2023-11-24, 07:41   Link #1285
Sacredus

Shinobu most popular build is em on Paradise Lost or Gilded Dreams because hyperbloom is so strong and easy to play. Just remember she if very flexible when comes to build and even on support there is many options. Since she apply electro so easily she can be played on em with hyperbloom, dendro set in spread teams (with both hp or em stats depending if you want to get more healing or trigger some hyperblooms), tenacity set in Eula or Alhaitham teams (since he have double scaling buffing his attack actually make sense) if played with Nahida or Yaoyao on dendro sets.

As far of sets, both Paradise Lost and Gilded Dreams are really close so IMO you could just use what have higher em stats.
Sacredus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-11-25, 07:05   Link #1286
Liddo-kun
is this so?

would be testing some new teams once I have Furina and Shinobu properly levelled.

anyway, would still take awhile. Maybe some weeks more, since I'm levelling Charlotte after Furina. Will only start farming for Shino, after Charlotte is done.

btw, for those looking for Beryl Conch for Charlotte. There's plenty in the castle near Chemin Espoir. There's also a quest there that is easy to do.

______

so sad... the days passed so fast! Only a few more days before Furina banner end. It's now looking hopeless to get C2. But I guess, I should be thankful that she even reached C1.

well, when Furina banner end.. will take a rest in pulling. Will wait for Chevreuse banner.

Last edited by Liddo-kun; 2023-11-25 at 08:03.
Old 2023-11-26, 05:52   Link #1287
Liddo-kun
is this so?

by miracle. Furina appeared in Asia with just 20 pity. So happy, now have her at C1 in Asia, Europe, and America.

btw, the new event Thelxie's Fantastic Adventures gives plenty of primos. The story is good as well.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Liddo-kun; 2023-11-27 at 09:10.
Old 2023-11-27, 00:36   Link #1288
haseo0408

I´m indecisive about who to pull next, what do you guys think Cyno or waiting for Navia?.
haseo0408 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-11-27, 19:18   Link #1289
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

Cyno isn't particularly noteworthy in term of performance or gameplay (require too much onfield time compared to usual dps). Unless you really like him as a character, I wouldn't really recommend him. As far as it goes for Navia, her gameplay looks gimmicky at best and pretty underwhelming at worst, due to the fact she is Geo with virtually no synergy with the rest of the Geo cast and requiring to play around crystallize shards, which is pretty clunky to begin with. Then again, that's only from what we know with leaks, so it is best to simply wait for her release and feedbacks about her.

I'm pretty much saving at this point after spending everything on Furina. I can't say anyone left from Fontaine piqued my interest except Clorinde and Arlecchino but they are going to be released quite late.
Old 2023-11-27, 19:54   Link #1290
MeoTwister5
Komrades of Kitamura Kou

Initial calculations on Navia says she's really good on the caveat that you can cause crystallize reactions consistently. Meaning you need a team that with consistent elemental application for her to work since she's an on-field DPS.

Also it would seem that the most recent beta shows no changes to her kit, so she's probably going to be released as is.
MeoTwister5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-11-27, 21:37   Link #1291
Liddo-kun
is this so?

most of the people I do coop with across servers pull for who they like. Have a friend in EU who is slighly obsessed with Navia and will pull for her + her weapon, no matter what. And a friend in Asia who will pull for Cyno, she has been wanting to have him for some time now.

I'm simply glad that Furina came first, and there's a large gap before Chevreuse will come. Plenty of time to recover primos. Have spent almost everything, Furina is the biggest effort I've ever done, over 150 fates each in Asia, America, and Europe. And even on these last days of her banner, I'm still pulling.
Old 2023-11-28, 11:10   Link #1292
Liddo-kun
is this so?

played Trial Furina in the Thelxie event. She goes really well with Ganyu, Kokomi, and Yoimiya. Scored an easy 7k and 8k with this team. Not sure how it translates to real combat outside the event. But will try this team when my Furina is ready.

did some final pulls today... got 2 more Beidou and a Collei in USA server. Had better luck in EU, got another Charlotte, and she's now C5. Would have liked to keep going, try to get Charlotte to C6, but the banner is already over in EU.
Old 2023-12-12, 05:18   Link #1293
Liddo-kun
is this so?

my Furina is already active on all three servers. For exploration, dailies, and artifact domains, it's actually fine not having a dedicated healer. The amount of damage Furina adds to the team kills opponents before I die. Or I switch modes bring out the healer water bird halfway. However, for most weekly bosses, a separate healer is needed.

staying long time at the Golden Troupe domain looking for crit rate artifacts for Furina, has unexpected benefit of also being able to farm fine Hunter artifacts. Now have a complete set of it. Currently building machine gun style Fischl for my Furina team in Asia. Using the Hunter set. Although this build would only be at it's best in a Furina team. Gonna have fun just shooting arrows until enemies go down.

farming for Shinobu artifacts is ongoing. The best ones I equip to Shinobu. The ones I don't need are used for adding + to Fischl's Hunter set.
Old 2023-12-12, 08:39   Link #1294
Liddo-kun
is this so?

Roses and Muskets trailer.

Old 2023-12-13, 17:40   Link #1295
Liddo-kun
is this so?

did a coop with Mayuzumi (a friend from the local cosplay community). She wants to get some items from City of Golden Artifact Domain.

my characters: Furina and Hu Tao
her characters: Baizhu and Kokomi

we cleared it five times.

Last edited by Liddo-kun; 2023-12-14 at 05:42.
Old 2023-12-14, 18:46   Link #1296
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liddo-kun View Post
Roses and Muskets trailer.
lol at "the good kind of waves." Perhaps a bit soon, Furina?

All in all, I'm ready for this kind of "omake" after the heavy Patch 4.2 story. I also need to fully finish the sidequests and exploration. Also looking forward to seeing how Navia fits into things despite Geo being a somewhat maligned element (that I honestly don't use that much so far). I guess we'll see.
Old 2023-12-15, 04:01   Link #1297
Liddo-kun
is this so?

cannot comment yet on the story, as I have not even started Fontaine. Was too busy completing events for primogems. For now, just asking kindly the friends in Asia, Usa, and Eu server to join in their boss hunts, so I could get items from the Narwhal.

________

about Geo... have a level 90 Noelle and level 90 Ningguang, both fully equipped with +20 artifacts, and all talents are at least on level 8. Honestly, the only time I piloted them a lot is during fights with Geo Hypostasis and Golden Wolflord.

who knows... maybe in the next patches.. there would be more bosses that are best fought with geo characters?

edit: remembered, also have a level 90 Yun-jin. I sometimes bring her in Spiral Abyss, party with Yoimiya.
Old 2023-12-18, 05:16   Link #1298
belatkuro
Kuro-chan

https://twitter.com/GenshinImpact/st...87837918179640

Birdnetta, I mean Cloud Retainer, I mean Xianyun is here. The waifu train never ends.

https://twitter.com/GenshinImpact/st...89075711799542

And here I thought Sparkle in Star Rail was stupid. I know it's gonna be pronounced Gah-ming but that spelling. He's gonna be meme'd super hard.
belatkuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-12-18, 08:53   Link #1299
MeoTwister5
Komrades of Kitamura Kou

Ganyu's mom has got it going on.

She's all I want and I've waited for so long.

Ganyu can't you see you're just not the girl for me.

I know I might be wrong but I'm in love with Ganyu's mom.
MeoTwister5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-12-19, 18:08   Link #1300
Liddo-kun
is this so?

finished the 12 GB patch. Not pulling for Navia. Will be saving the gems for Raiden or Clorinde.

anyway, I'm still plenty busy building Charlotte, Shinobu, and physical Fischl for Furina team.

edit: and I don't mean these characters would be in one group. They would be in various Furina teams that I will test later.

Last edited by Liddo-kun; 2023-12-19 at 18:37.

Tags
gacha game, genshin impact