Cornelia x Guilford 142 13.60%
Zero x Kaguya 87 8.33%
Others (please list) 96 9.20%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 1044. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2008-07-27, 04:47   Link #781
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

"The magic box is talking to me!" - Eh, she'll adapt.

Blood on the Black King isn't foreshadowing her death. Lelouch did that last episode. Blood on the Black King means that Lelouch's actions will be bloody indeed.
Old 2008-07-27, 04:47   Link #782
Blue_Mercy
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nilie View Post
OMG don't ever say that again!

C.CXLelouch WILL happen! In fact it's already happened! C.CxLelouch ftw and forever people! Do you hear me? *breathing heavily from outburst*

I mean seriously, you're outdoing yourself here Dann "I was unable to tell apart true love!" let me spell that again for you "TROO LUV!~" She wanted to be LOVED. If she wanted a friend she would have said so I believe. Trust me.

I mean seriously, she's my--my "BFF?" wtf? Fear not C.CxLelouch fans!~
Though I am sure the KXL fans can also expect some sweet moments XD I want a hug Kaguya/Zero style only it'd be nice if she tackled him down or something.

There have been quite a few spoilers and I'm not sure which are the reliable ones anyway. They all make sense.
Damn, and wasn't it the KallenXLelouch fans who were supposed to be the defensive ones?
Old 2008-07-27, 04:47   Link #783
Vallen Chaos Valiant
Logician and Romantic

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroSama View Post
From a fans point of view C.C. regaining her memories is a good thing. However from her perspective it's a very good thing if she doesn't. She's forgotten alot of painful memories(being used by nun, watching everyone die and being repeatedly killed as a witch) and is being given a second shot at happiness.

Just don't think that because your a fan you know what's best for the character.
The classic argument against your point, is that she is also losing all the good memories she had with Lulu.

CC had survived this far, and she learned many valuable lessons along the way. To say she should throw all the memories away is to invalidate her existence all this time.

Was CC not a friend of Lulu's mother? Should she abandon the memory of their friendship as well?
Old 2008-07-27, 04:49   Link #784
Tokkan

Send a message via MSN to Tokkan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
And yet, you have no problem supporting TianZi and Xingke
I voted for that because they look cute. It's impossible for an actual romance to come of it so I don't really give much a damn.
Old 2008-07-27, 04:50   Link #785
ZeroSama
All Hail Lelouch!
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vallen Chaos Valiant View Post
The classic argument against your point, is that she is also losing all the good memories she had with Lulu.

CC had survived this far, and she learned many valuable lessons along the way. To say she should throw all the memories away is to invalidate her existence all this time.

Was CC not a friend of Lulu's mother? Should she abandon the memory of their friendship as well?
No. But she did use Lelouch as a pawn and Lulu was never truly sure he could trust her because she had been keeping so many secrets from him. She's basically been given a get out of jail free card for manipulating him like she did and a fresh start.
Old 2008-07-27, 04:58   Link #786
Var
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by morbosfist View Post
"The magic box is talking to me!" - Eh, she'll adapt.

Blood on the Black King isn't foreshadowing her death. Lelouch did that last episode. Blood on the Black King means that Lelouch's actions will be bloody indeed.
It's a foreshadowing of him having to spill blood personally. Lelouch had only killed two people directly, Clovis and Euphemia. It's not a concrete foreshadowing, but it is a possible death flag.
Old 2008-07-27, 04:58   Link #787
Vallen Chaos Valiant
Logician and Romantic

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroSama View Post
No. But she did use Lelouch as a pawn and Lulu was never truly sure he could trust her because she had been keeping so many secrets from him. She's basically been given a get out of jail free card for manipulating him like she did and a fresh start.
Lulu certainly don't mind being manipulated; he of all people knows there are times when you have to twist the truth. Treating the memory wipe as a free start is to say that CC's existance and everything she ever did was worthless.

As an example, I use her friendship with Marianne. There was genuine affection there, as CC was willing to travel all the way to Japan to see if Lulu was alright, just because her friend asked her to.

That friendship is now wiped. Dumped and abandoned.

Mind-wipe is like Death; used by those who want to escape responsibility of their actions. I have enough trust in CC to know she would do the right thing, and she would want to get her memory back.
Old 2008-07-27, 05:48   Link #788
Kusa-San
I'll end it before April.

The episode 15 of this season show us that the bond between her and lelouch is really strong (love for me but i'm a LuluXCC fan ). It's Lelouch words that keep CC away from death. Nothing else but Lelouch words. So, if CC regain her memory she will be certainly happy to be with Lelouch.

The best for CC is to recover her memory, not to become a chobit. And i'm a CC fan, not a ChobitCC fan.
Old 2008-07-27, 06:16   Link #789
Black Eye

well my fav. pairing are:

1-kallen & leoluch

1-C.C & leoluch *hope C.C. gets her memories back I like her best before the memory loss*

(I like both couples equally so l can’t decide which one I like best)

1- others: kallen & gino *although nothing happen between those two until now , all I do is hope for it to happen*

(if C.C. ended up with leoluch then I want kallen to be with gino and that is if most of them didn't die by the end)

2-suzaku & nanully

3-others: leoluch & anya
Old 2008-07-27, 06:19   Link #790
Methuselah
Payback is a b*t#8, huh?

I think this speaks for itself. KalenXSuzaku = Domestic Violence. I sense law suits.
Old 2008-07-27, 06:35   Link #791
Nilie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Methuselah View Post
I think this speaks for itself. KalenXSuzaku = Domestic Violence. I sense law suits.
Hahaha!~ Wouldn't it be love though? I swear I'd probably ditch even C.CxLelouch (which I adore) for more Suzakallen violence XD It's just Mwahah! As much the lulz as it is hot! XD Kallen punching him bag gif just made my week. Suzaku needed to be beaten up! All hail Kallen, the troo corrector!~
Old 2008-07-27, 09:02   Link #792
quina

Send a message via MSN to quina
wow... very interesting ep 16..
Spoiler:
Old 2008-07-27, 09:06   Link #793
Witacume
Kalulu YES WE CAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by quina View Post
wow... very interesting ep 16..
Spoiler:
well it there was definitely no sexual tension there which usually come with the line or anything at all romantic instead he got his ass beat down! i don't think that how you start a relationship maybe you just have some Masochist fantasy? i kid i kid
but yeah that had no meaning what so ever. Man even Gino help Kallen a little should we add GinoXKallen as well :P
Old 2008-07-27, 09:11   Link #794
Var
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witacume View Post
Man even Gino help Kallen a little should we add GinoXKallen as well :P
There seems to be bad blood between Gino and Luciano. He wasn't so much helping Kallen as he was attacking Luciano with his words, his expression (and Luciano's) seem to bode that they do not enjoy each other's company.

As for Kallen and Suzaku, he went to apoligize to 'not be like zero'. He was doing it for his own sake as much as hers. I don't see how, her reaction, can be spun to be tsundere, when she was just threatened with the one thing she hates most. Personally, if anything, it was far more important that we now know that Kallen and Nunally have been talking about Lelouch, and having a good time, off screen.
Old 2008-07-27, 09:17   Link #795
Witacume
Kalulu YES WE CAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Var View Post
There seems to be bad blood between Gino and Luciano. He wasn't so much helping Kallen as he was attacking Luciano with his words, his expression (and Luciano's) seem to bode that they do not enjoy each other's company.

As for Kallen and Suzaku, he went to apoligize to 'not be like zero'. He was doing it for his own sake as much as hers. I don't see how, her reaction, can be spun to be tsundere, when she was just threatened with the one thing she hates most. Personally, if anything, it was far more important that we now know that Kallen and Nunally have been talking about Lelouch, and having a good time, off screen.
i was being sarcastic VAr but whatever
Dude you were right about Familiar love I was worried for a bit there. All she wants right now is Tomadachi!
Old 2008-07-27, 09:33   Link #796
quina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witacume View Post
i was being sarcastic VAr but whatever
Dude you were right about Familiar love I was worried for a bit there. All she wants right now is Tomadachi!
I think people mistook the sentence, Lelouch was asking her for advice really, intended to or not. (or I must have misheard it). He was asking her about what would she do when she was hurt inside. She said she could use some friends. Thus Lelouch called Suzaku and ask him to help Nunnally. Its wonderful that C.C. can give Lelouch's advice even with her memory gone.
Old 2008-07-27, 09:39   Link #797
Var
Banned

Quote:
I think people mistook the sentence, Lelouch was asking her for advice really, intended to or not. (or I must have misheard it). He was asking her about what would she do when she was hurt inside. She said she could use some friends. Thus Lelouch called Suzaku and ask him to help Nunnally. Its wonderful that C.C. can give Lelouch's advice even with her memory gone.
I could be deaf, but what he asked her was both a bit of advice seeking from him, and asking her what it was that she herself wanted. We already know that she wants friends and a family, so she replied with what she wanted, which gave Lelouch his reply to seek his friend.
Old 2008-07-27, 10:01   Link #798
darthfury78

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxxFireArt View Post
I am looking forward to seeing if Milly ever finds out Lelouch is Zero. Her reaction should be interesting. Will she be distraught, or sympathetic since he will be able to know why.
She'll most likely to be very shocked, at first. But will become very supportive. Besides, Milly was secretly a huge fan of Zero, to begin with. But unless we see some serious interactions between Milly and Lelouch in the next uncoming episodes, it's unlikely that we'll ever see a Milly x Lelouch private moment. And it looks like the Korean spoilers are certainly true that Lelouch will never return to Ashford Academy. So I have no choice but to abandon the possible Milly x Lelouch relationship because there is no support for it, due to the lack of personal interactions and screen time between them. Shirley has had more screen time around Lelouch than Milly ever did. And yet, Shirley was killed off while Milly left to become a Weathergirl.

I don't understand why the writers even bother to say that Milly was secretly in love with Lelouch, only to provide a lack of any screen time around them? It makes no sense to me because Milly has the potential to become an interesting character. But with the upcoming episodes, there is no indication that we'll ever see that revealation that Milly will share her secret love with Lelouch.

Also, I can't understand why the writers haven't talked about the other Ashford family members and their involvement with everything that is going on in the background. But with only a few remaining episodes left, it is going to be interesting on how they'll pull it off.

I certainly wish that the projected episodes of this season was around 50 instead of 25. Not enough time to cover everything.

Last edited by darthfury78; 2008-07-27 at 10:14.
Old 2008-07-27, 10:04   Link #799
quina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Var View Post
I could be deaf, but what he asked her was both a bit of advice seeking from him, and asking her what it was that she herself wanted. We already know that she wants friends and a family, so she replied with what she wanted, which gave Lelouch his reply to seek his friend.
<C.C. talked about her being hurt outside vs inside>

Lelouch: "What do you do when you are hurt inside?"
C.C.: "I... friend.. in the time like that it would be good if you have a friend. Unlike a parent of family, you can talk to your friend". But I didn't have a comrade like that."
Lelouch: comrade?
C.C.: Thats how I heard (understand it), is it wrong?
Lelouch: No, thats not wrong. Yes, that is whats a friend is.
Old 2008-07-27, 10:18   Link #800
Var
Banned

Quote:
<C.C. talked about her being hurt outside vs inside>

Lelouch: "What do you do when you are hurt inside?"
C.C.: "I... friend.. in the time like that it would be good if you have a friend. Unlike a parent of family, you can talk to your friend". But I didn't have a comrade like that."
Lelouch: comrade?
C.C.: Thats how I heard (understand it), is it wrong?
Lelouch: No, thats not wrong. Yes, that is whats a friend is.
Ok that's what I thought, and what I said holds true. She talks about what she's wanted in the past, while Lelouch was asking her what it she did/seeking advice.
Closed Thread

Tags
romance