AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2012-03-08, 00:55   Link #161
Xacual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flying Dagger View Post
Did you do the extra stories for the bonus characters?

imo Eliza is more of the Mare than Sharty will ever dream to be...
Yeah I did, I mentioned in a previous post that I like Lily since she can use any weapon, though she's extremely fragile if you carried over levels and stuff. I didn't take Leguna or Stone Golem since to be honest I don't want him on my team.

Actually I was annoyed with the Hot Spring Adventures one, well more so than normal game anyway. Really showed me how reliant on my unlimited supply of potions and weapons and accessories for any need when you don't have them at all. Damn fish killed Suina my first try, and second try Paraskevas. 3 attacks each doing about 15 damage was just mean with how many of them there was at some rooms.

It seems like the Rumors of Demons quest dialog isn't translated. Every time a part of it's come up so far is still in japanese. I only know what it's referring to because the quest is in my quest log.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-08, 01:45   Link #162
Flying Dagger
大巧不工

Are enemies still weak after turning on "remove dungeon level cap"? in NG+ for you? I expected the game to be harder >.<. Mobs are a bit too strong for my "new chars" to go through alone... maybe I just need to grind more.

I like Lily as well, being able to change her age is just icing on the cake .

I find the hot springs adventures very easy, maybe because I am used to things hitting that hard? At least in my game I come equipped with very high tiered weapons with lv45 characters. Wil for the most part only takes 1 damage from attacks.
Flying Dagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-08, 01:52   Link #163
Xacual

Quote:
I find the hot springs adventures very easy, maybe because I am used to things hitting that hard? At least in my game I come equipped with very high tiered weapons with lv45 characters. Wil for the most part only takes 1 damage from attacks.
Yeah the equipment is pre set. They weren't that well equipped at least in my mind, compared to what my characters in normal game had anyway. I'm just more griping because I was used to checking weaknesses of monsters to equip the proper weapon and couldn't because I only had the given stuff.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Old 2012-03-08, 08:46   Link #164
doujin

i been thinking, doesnt anyone find that its strange that lots of visual novel ect. game out there they never give guy any voice at all, even the main char lol. make me imagine all the voice actor they were able to hired are only girls.
doujin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-08, 09:13   Link #165
endarion88

wanted to ask, who is the girl whit light brown hair and green dress in the gallery? is her a new game + only character?
Old 2012-03-08, 09:19   Link #166
doujin

Quote:
Originally Posted by endarion88 View Post
wanted to ask, who is the girl whit light brown hair and green dress in the gallery? is her a new game + only character?
she actually a cameo appearance char from another game of the same company lol
Old 2012-03-08, 09:42   Link #167
Flying Dagger
大巧不工

All my new NG+ dungeons are lv90, ie: Thunder peak @ phema mountains, pegan seal @ advent bay. Did I mess up somewhere?
Old 2012-03-08, 12:11   Link #168
Wigwams

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangafreak7793 View Post
How do I get 100% on lake passage. I don't understand what it means by entering the marsh 3 times.
i must be a god damned moron. i cant understand what to do. anyway posting screen shot, please identify what the "marsh" is, (the blue things that damage you, the water area where the hydra is, or the icy area in the lower right corner) and what exactly i have to do (get 1 character to go in and out, get 3 different characters there)? must it be exactly 3 times only, no more no less? thanks.

also once i completed it, can i just withdraw to get the bonus or not?
Spoiler for screen shot:
Old 2012-03-08, 12:40   Link #169
Xacual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wigwams View Post
i must be a god damned moron. i cant understand what to do. anyway posting screen shot, please identify what the "marsh" is, (the blue things that damage you, the water area where the hydra is, or the icy area in the lower right corner) and what exactly i have to do (get 1 character to go in and out, get 3 different characters there)? must it be exactly 3 times only, no more no less? thanks.
You can right click on squares to see their type. And yeah it's at least 3 times.

Quote:
All my new NG+ dungeons are lv90, ie: Thunder peak @ phema mountains, pegan seal @ advent bay. Did I mess up somewhere?
That's normal, you'll get given a level 50 quest during chapter 1.

Old 2012-03-08, 13:15   Link #170
endarion88

Quote:
Originally Posted by doujin View Post
she actually a cameo appearance char from another game of the same company lol
ok but how do i unlock her?

also about the event triggered by upgrading the girl's special dress, there are event also for the dress that can be done only on new game+?

Last edited by endarion88; 2012-03-08 at 14:14.
endarion88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-08, 15:01   Link #171
johnishida
Bishoujo Lover!

Send a message via MSN to johnishida
Quote:
ok but how do i unlock her?

also about the event triggered by upgrading the girl's special dress, there are event also for the dress that can be done only on new game+?
That girl is Yuela using Serika's costume. Those special armors came with the tokuten (bonus of pre-ordering) for the game when it was first released.

Emiritta's tokuten armor is Lily's (Himegari Dungeon Meister) costume and Seravi's is the protagonist from Princess of Darkess, IIRC. Yes, the tokuten costumes have an h-scene for them too.
Old 2012-03-08, 17:28   Link #172
endarion88

sorry to be a pain whit all of my question^^ how do i get the threesome events whit both the angels girl?
Old 2012-03-08, 18:11   Link #173
doujin

um can someone fill me in how did yuela sister become the reaper im at the end game yuela path and there nothing about how she become that.
Old 2012-03-08, 18:24   Link #174
Flying Dagger
大巧不工

Quote:
sorry to be a pain whit all of my question^^ how do i get the threesome events whit both the angels girl?
When you finish all the Extra stories it will happen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by doujin View Post
um can someone fill me in how did yuela sister become the reaper im at the end game yuela path and there nothing about how she become that.
I am also disappointed with the lack of conclusion with that. I am guessing maybe she rather become a reaper than to carry out her mission.
The game also does not explain what Disna really is as he lived for as long as Koha and Eliza. Maybe NG+ would answer some of my questions.
I expect NG+ to explain more about the outburst of monsters in the mines and the title of the game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xacual View Post
You can right click on squares to see their type. And yeah it's at least 3 times.

I am already lv50 but still no dungeon (supposed to be one in the mines). I guess I will try recruiting more people first =/.
Old 2012-03-08, 18:43   Link #175
endarion88

thank you, last question..well for now... every girl have only one ending or i risk a bad end if i miss something or do something wrong?

Last edited by endarion88; 2012-03-08 at 19:17.
endarion88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-08, 19:39   Link #176
Wigwams

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xacual View Post

thanks.

btw guys, items labeled as "treasures" are just for sale at the church? or you gotta keep em for future stuffs?

and where do i get bronze key?
Old 2012-03-08, 22:04   Link #177
Flying Dagger
大巧不工

Quote:
thank you, last question..well for now... every girl have only one ending or i risk a bad end if i miss something or do something wrong?
There is no bad end.

Quote:
thanks.

btw guys, items labeled as "treasures" are just for sale at the church? or you gotta keep em for future stuffs?

and where do i get bronze key?
Treasures just sell at the church.
Bronze key you learn to craft when you get promoted as a craftsman. Silver key when you get Virtuosso, and gold when you start NG+.
Old 2012-03-08, 22:17   Link #178
Xacual

Quote:
thanks.

There's actually a quest in NG+ that requires 5 each of Topaz, Sapphires and Emeralds? I think. Other than that yeah just for selling.

Old 2012-03-08, 23:58   Link #179
Dhomochevsky
temporary safeguard

Wow, Serawi's fire armor is plain awesome.
Spoiler for ?:
Dhomochevsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-09, 01:21   Link #180
raitouazura
Fallen God

in second fight with dragon i got lot of exp just by having him attack me
just one attack from either side can give me 30 exp, luckily the dragon don't have ranged attack so i can attack him with magic, with skill "swift" and weapon "earth hammer" also lot of potion and ether in wil possesion sometime i can gain 90 exp in just one turn

too bad this stage cannot be repeated

Next one will not miss
raitouazura is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
eushully