AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Claymore

Notices

View Poll Results: Claymore - Chapter 115 Rating
Perfect 10 29 32.95%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 15 17.05%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 7 7.95%
7 out of 10 : Good 22 25.00%
6 out of 10 : Average 3 3.41%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 2 2.27%
4 out of 10 : Poor 2 2.27%
3 out of 10 : Bad 1 1.14%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 2 2.27%
1 out of 10 : Painful 5 5.68%
Voters: 88. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2011-06-04, 04:48   Link #341
Gooral
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Falcor View Post
Having a bone crushed is excruciatingly painful and quite debilitating. Granted, usually non-lethal, but still - from a fighting perspective more than enough to neutralize an opponent, which is all Raki was aiming for here. Clare could attest to that....
And having whole arm cut off isn't painful? It would burn like hell. Sure, it would be different kind of pain and would probably last less time and the person would quickly lose consciousness but the end result would be more permanent.

@Wierd D
The same response as to Falcor. Yes, without modern medicine the bone could knit wrong but it would knit (unless Raki would completely shatter the bone which I doubt if he was human) and the person would live. And without straining his left shoulder the pain would probably be non-existent (I've never had collar-bone broken so I can't tell, but I've had left arm broken and didn't feel anything unless I tried to do lift sth with my arm or strain it in some other way). And if Raki would want to hold back with real one he could always hit with a flat side.

@Dj0rel
lol
Again, what does modern medical science have to do with anything? Between having arm cut off and having collar-bone broken I would choose the latter no matter at what time I would live. And crushed bone shouldn't lead to internal injuries unless internal organs were attacked (and for that he would have to be hit lower). Maybe some clot could appear and lead to death but Raki would have to attack with inhuman force in order to do that.
As for having arm cut off - even in medieval times people could stop the bleeding (heck, they even did amputations if it could save a life), the problems were infections. So it's true that if a man had whole arm cut off and was left untreated he would quickly bleed to death. But if he was treated and the wound would get infected he would also die in agony. At best both injuries would be as painful and bad but the guy with arm cut off would still be in worse condition all in all.

Even if you were right (which you're not), in manga we have indications it isn't so in Claymore world. In ES4 we've seen Claymores were practicing with the same swords Raki was using (or maybe even heavier, trainees were using normal swords at first, then training claymores and then claymores). And we know that offensive warriors can't regenerate but only connect limbs that were cut off. AFAWK they can fix shattered bones but it's very difficult for them (Clare managed to do that by going over her limit, we don't know how much time she would need without resorting to this). So if it was so much more painful and harder to regenerate why would they use such swords? Yes, there could be a danger of having head cut off if they practiced with real swords but going by your line of thought, if they were hit with a blunt sword they could die in agony (and remeber they hit with much greater force than humans, and I'm not sure their bones get tougher enough to compensate for that), at least for offensive warriors.
Old 2011-06-04, 05:40   Link #342
Dj0rel
True Believer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gooral View Post
Again, what does modern medical science have to do with anything? Between having arm cut off and having collar-bone broken I would choose the latter no matter at what time I would live.
You would choose the latter because you live in a time where a doctor could fix up your broken collar-bone with a modern medical science.

Quote:
And crushed bone shouldn't lead to internal injuries unless internal organs were attacked (and for that he would have to be hit lower). Maybe some clot could appear and lead to death but Raki would have to attack with inhuman force in order to do that.
1-Apparently you do not realize that infections can happen even if the would is not visibly open.
2-Raki did specifically say depending on a spot. Which means he could also rupture internal organs and maybe even break necks.

Quote:
As for having arm cut off - even in medieval times people could stop the bleeding (heck, they even did amputations if it could save a life), the problems were infections. So it's true that if a man had whole arm cut off and was left untreated he would quickly bleed to death. But if he was treated and the wound would get infected he would also die in agony. At best both injuries would be as painful and bad but the guy with arm cut off would still be in worse condition all in all.
Yes, untreated is what I was talking about. And in medieval times wounded soldiers weren't getting any treatment on the battlefield so if a soldier losses a limb in the middle of a battle, he bleeds to death. And do you know which soldiers do get treated. Those who survive the injury they sustained during the battle (and those with with crushed bones are one of them).

Quote:
In ES4 we've seen Claymores were practicing with the same swords Raki was using (or maybe even heavier, trainees were using normal swords at first, then training claymores and then claymores). And we know that offensive warriors can't regenerate but only connect limbs that were cut off. AFAWK they can fix shattered bones but it's very difficult for them (Clare managed to do that by going over her limit, we don't know how much time she would need without resorting to this). So if it was so much more painful and harder to regenerate why would they use such swords? Yes, there could be a danger of having head cut off if they practiced with real swords but going by your line of thought, if they were hit with a blunt sword they could die in agony (and remeber they hit with much greater force than humans, and I'm not sure their bones get tougher enough to compensate for that), at least for offensive warriors.
You have answered your own question. Even offensive warriors can regenerate those kind of wounds. And in ES4 trainee Clare gets whacked over her head with one of those swords. If that sword wasn't blunt the manga would have ended before it even began.
Old 2011-06-04, 05:42   Link #343
Joe_fh

Having the whole arm cut off is very different. First it's lethal in this case - no one to stop the bleeding on time and it would bleed like hell. Second I doubt Raki wants to kill people.

Having a bone crushed incapacitates the target basically for weeks without killing time (in most cases). That's plenty of time and is a great alternative to killing your target or at best incapacitating it for life (you'll never meet him again so it's not like taking advantage of the current situation to help you in the future.

Also, when a leg/arm is cut off people go into shock - sometimes because the nerves go into overload you actually don't feel the pain until you pass out. With broken bones you feel pain every time you try to move. And depending on which bones are broken it might incapacitate the target better than cutting a limb...as weird as that sounds (unless it's a leg which would basically limit the movement...to well none).
Still someone in shock and an overloaded nervous system is very unlikely to do something in the small amount of time before he dies but I just felt like pointing it out.
Old 2011-06-04, 05:43   Link #344
rafael1932
claymores pimp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe_fh View Post
And if he used the wall - he gets a higher point from where to "launch" himself giving him a few extra feet.
no he did not jump from a wall. He was in the ground.

Quote:
fact that this is a manga and even humans in it do things beyond what's normally possible and it's not something weird at all
well I always said that this is not bleach. I guess one of the reasons is that yagi tried to do things right. Humans don’t get super powers and that is nice unless they get yoma and then they have advantages ( power) and disadvantages ( eating humans). This is one reason why CLAYMORE is so beautiful.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weird D View Post
In fact, it's pretty unlucky for the MiBs that Raki is using a blunt sword, it means he can hit harder without fear of killing - while he'd have to hold back with a real one.
the idea to let others go away is so damn stupid. Why give a chance so the enemy backstab you ? didn’t Teresa died because she did not finish her work?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nixl View Post
usually do the "I am behind you, oh-wait you are behind me trick." I am not saying this chapter was perfect, but I did enjoy that Yagi did a non-supernatural fight (not saying that it was realistic).
. he jump too high, impossible to humans. He seems that he jumps from the ground because I don’t see he jumping to a small wall like Joe_fh said / advanced

.on page 4 we don’t see his arm moving but he defends all twin swings. He is wearing a heavy 2 handed sword and moving to a speed where we can’t actually see the sword. Is not this feat designed only to supernatural beings ?

I can't use more examples because he is protect by what he said that they are not going serious. But let me say that I am seeing a claymore fight, all the way. Perhaps in the anime the moves will be much more slow.

Versus humans
.page 20. The humans seems to be muscular guys just like raki. So they are not weak.

.page 21. What can I say ? he is fighting against multiple men so easily. It seems like a hollywood movie. In real life raki at this time should get hurt by them. Is not a basis from battles from before ? quantity does matter. Only now that is dangerous because of missiles that kills multiple targets or bioweapons etc etc. but in the real world if we are fighting against multiple targets with those kinds of weapons, for sure raki is going down like a cheap whore ( I have to use this because I saw in a game, fallout 2?)

. oh, lol, he is not concern with the guys near him ( about 7 guys) and starts to send a spear to the others guys.

. Then in the end he has at least 6 guys surrounding him. Look, this is not some kind of cheap movie, it should be real. Why didn’t he got injured ? why he was not captured again ? maybe this became a cheap movie and we should expect this kind of stuff from now on. Something tell me that dae will start to put humans inside humans instead of yomas.
Old 2011-06-04, 06:19   Link #345
Kinematics
Let's play a game!

Gonna have to call you on this one Gooral: You're wrong. Several others seem to understand well enough, and I'll just add a couple small notes.

Taking away the edge from the sword allows for a range of cripplingly painful injuries that you just wouldn't get with a sharp sword, while at the same time reducing the immediate lethality of the attacks (both an ethical prop to not be chopping people up in front of the little girls, and a way of allowing them to suffer that much longer).

Plus he never said it 'will' be worse than a cut, but rather that it 'may' be worse than a cut. You can argue injury choices all day (arms, legs, ribs, shoulder, collarbone, knees, groin, neck, etc) and say that one is worse than the other based on some arbitrary, unknown level of medical aid, and completely discounting the opinion of the one who actually received the injury, but ultimately it's a threat, and designed to induce doubt and uncertainty in the enemy about the outcome of the fight, despite outnumbering him. It's not a clinical prognostication about the exact injuries they're going to receive with an attached subjective severity rating.

As for the implication that a human couldn't do that much damage (ie: Raki can't be human!), please refer to any gang member with a lead pipe or a baseball bat, then adjust for the surface area along the contact point (going from a few square inches with a baseball bat to less than half a square inch with the blunt sword increases the force applied to the target area by an order of magnitude). Someone with actual sword training can easily target to maximize damage in as few attacks as possible. Someone with hospital emergency room experience can tell you the difference between a knife wound and a limb being crushed.

Speaking of limb being crushed: top end human punch PSI: ~2000. That's spread over a surface area of approximately 3-6 square inches. Give it an arbitrary multiplier of x2 for using the leverage of the sword (being extremely conservative), and condense to a surface area of 1/8" x 3" and you're looking at 16,000 to 32,000 PSI. The pressure a great white shark can apply with its bite is around 40,000 PSI.

And since people continue to make such a bloody fuss over this....

Newhope: record high jump is 8 feet (2.45 m), not 7, though the standing high jump (closer to what Raki performed) has a record of 6.25 feet (1.9 m). One might easily conflate the two for literary license, however, so I'll allow for the higher.

In ch. 114, with Raki kneeling in front of the bars of his cell, the ceiling appears to be a few feet above his head (6-8, maybe?). Being generous with his height and the apparent distance, I'd put it at a 10 foot ceiling, 12 at most. Most people's homes will have 8 foot ceilings, with more expensive homes having 10 foot ceilings (with greater heights for certain designs).

The expanded view from page 5 of chapter 115 could potentially push the ceiling up to 15 feet, though we can't actually see the ceiling there. The long view on page 7 puts the ceiling at about twice Raki's height, give or take. Overall I'd put it in the 12 foot range.

And you say he's pushing himself off the ceiling, so must therefore have been jumping at least that high (high enough that he'd actually have momentum to absorb in the ceiling before launching himself back downwards). That might be a valid argument -- if it had ever actually happened.

Where did he launch himself off the ceiling? Why page 3 of course! Where he's flipping over the first twin before launching himself downwards at the young twintailed girl. Except you have the order of the panels wrong. Remember, read right to left. The top right panel is -before- the jump, which occured in the top left panel. It's not a perspective of looking up at him against the ceiling ready to push down, but rather a view from above as he's about to launch himself upwards and over the twin.

Now as for maximum height, we're going to go back to that record high jump: 8 feet. Do recall that the measure of a successful high jump is that *every part of your body* cleared that height, and is physically demonstrated by not knocking the measuring bar off its stands.

However, what if you don't need to meet that requirement? What if it's ok if some of your body is below that height? That is, in the midst of a rotating flip. In that case, it's possible for part of your body to be -above- that height.

What's the maximum height of a jump that's feasible with a 12 foot ceiling? Given Raki's height as being in the 6 foot range, center of gravity in the waist, and legs slightly tucked in but not touching the ceiling, the maximum center of gravity of the jump would be about 9 feet.

At the same time he's several feet above the twin. While adult Claymores tend to push 6 foot, the twins look like they'd be lucky to hit 5. Allowing for foreshortening in the perspective, one must still expect that he cleared her head by at least 2-3 feet. Given that he was not fully vertical at that point, that puts his center of gravity in the 8-10 foot range. Since we already limited the upper height to 9 feet, that puts his jump in the 8-9 foot range.

Given that it was a standing jump, that still well exceeds human records of a bit over 6 foot. However given the nature of the manga it is fully reasonable to make use of the other number and consider Raki to be slightly above "exceptional" for human capability, which could generously be considered a benefit of his unique training. In other words, within the realm of Batman-level athletics.

Therefore he has not yet demonstrated anything that would require a truly non-human physique to accomplish, and thus I still for the moment consider him fully human (with caveats regarding the rods and Priscilla's arm).
Old 2011-06-04, 06:21   Link #346
Kinematics
Let's play a game!

As an additional note, I think I've figured out what was so important about testing Raki's swordsmanship.

Note page 4 where he's blocking the first twin's shapeshifted attack arm. At the bottom left there are exclamation marks of surprise. Immediately after that the second twin throws in the sword and joins the test. After the end of the fight, they remark on how he uses his sword like they do.

Why is this critical? Because humans don't learn how to sword fight against awakened beings. It's not just a matter of a fighting style that Claymores have been taught, and that Raki might have for some bizarre reason found someone to teach him that same style. It's a matter of the type of enemy they face. They learn to fight like they do because that's what's effective against ABs that attack with organic weapons.

The reason they realized this is because Raki was fighting the twin who was herself using said organic weapon. The reason it was startling to them is because he was fighting as if he'd been trained as a Claymore to fight youma/ABs. It just doesn't make sense for a human to learn that style as a means of fighting against other humans.

That even goes for his overhead leap; that sort of acrobatic action is part of how Claymores fight. It has never been part of how humans fight each other. While the trainees may not be aware of the details of human combat systems, I'm sure they're very aware of the reasons for why they're taught the way they are, and that it is specifically because of the very special type of opponent that Claymores, and -only- Claymores, will ever be expected to fight.

Now -this- is a return to the Yagi I know: that so much can be said in so few words.
Old 2011-06-04, 06:26   Link #347
Joe_fh

Actually we don't know that for sure. The most logical thing would be the wall.
Why? Because the twin is attacking from the front. At the same time he is looking at something. Let's say he's on the floor - that means he's looking at the ceiling and can't see the attack at all. You don't doge something you don't know is coming and also he has enough experience to know not to take his eyes off the opponent. Which leads me to believe he bounced off the wall.

Even if he didn't, he jumped over a kid. Look around youtube to see what people can do with training. A kid isn't so hard to jump over and our viewpoint being too close to the twin's attack would naturally make Raki appear smaller and thus further away than he actually is. It's a bit of a force perspective.

And it was also mentioned what the Cid and Galk could do even though they were humans. Also some Claymores are really powerful without using yoki meaning no enhanced strength, no nothing. Sure you might say it still changes their body somehow and strengthens their muscles but still without using yoki they should be way closer than what a human can do and yet they do so much. This is also one of the reasons I din't really like how the techniques they used after the 7 year time skip didn't require any yoki to use which never happened before. I still don't really like that part to be honest.
Though you might say Teresa was an exception to that yet she is an exception to any rule so no surprise there. (she might have been even using 0.01% yoki that in her case would be more than enough to pull out some of the things she did.

@Kinematics: great post ^^
Especially the part about Raki's sword fighting style.
See those are the things that are actually interesting not what one would say is something only a "not-human" could do. People are focusing too much on things that aren't that important nor unreal or strange going by what we've seen.
Old 2011-06-04, 07:35   Link #348
irvinethearcher
Angriest Angel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe_fh
Well they can somehow "program" them to attack a different target and either way they attack anything that moves so that shouldn't be a problem.
If it were that simple alicia&beth were still in the east alive and kicken and those feeders would have wiped the floor with riful.
The fixation of one smell is probably the most important thing of all otherwise you would have feeders as tought as those who killed isley running arround and eating everything what comes in the way. Recycling is probably a dangerous thing i suppose.
Old 2011-06-04, 07:52   Link #349
rafael1932
claymores pimp

Maybe now i am being a troll, so, if I am, you gain the right to call me that

Well.
Cheetah are build for speed, nothing are better than them. Lions are built to fight. I don’t see an lion running like a Cheetah or a Cheetah trying to bite an lion or fight against one

The same go for humans. If you want to jump you can not be heavy ( raki is heavy boy). Also his speed is far too much for so much muscles( very big and large). I mean when he is fighting against that twin we don’t see his arm and he defects 4 attacks? So how can he defect such high speed attacks when his muscles are build to slow but very powerful attacks ? if his muscles are build for strong attacks how can he jump so high anyways ? if I recall it right those guys who jump very high are thin – since when raki is thin.

It is the same to try make a cheetah and a lion in the same animal ( or create a hybrid) and we already saw that is not possible.

That why the clamores are super humans, they are a lion and a cheetah in the same person
Quote:
Actually we don't know that for sure. The most logical thing would be the wall.
if was only that thing I would shut up already and assuming that as well
Old 2011-06-04, 08:08   Link #350
MalakTawus

lol
Quote:
Newhope is obviously right. You're assuming strange things. It's obvious they were either patrolling the city by walking through the rooftops (and had good field of vision on a whole city) or as rafael said they were on a high ground, saw Clare and went after her. The second time it was easier, they were expecting Clare at the same location and were patrolling the area they saw her earlier. Assuming they jumped 10-15 feet compared to this is just stupid.
Gooral,i NEVER said anything against the first ambush,but the second one is technically impossible if we want to be really precise.
They saw Claire coming out of the window at super high speed (she is so fast that she doesn't even leave a clear image and jumps at HIGH SPEED from one roof to an other,she doesn't even make two steps on the same roof,lol) while they are on the ground and also they must have been CLOSE to be able to see her in the middle of the night and with a black robe on........
She was so fast that in just 10 second she should have covered a distance equal to some hundreds meters.
So no,if we want to be precise (and as i said earlier it's pointless to be so fussy about this things since it's a manga,not the real world) the second ambush is 100% impossible.

Anyway it's not that i really care about that,my point was just that it's stupid imo to be too precise in a manga about human limits 'cause it's totally normal that in mangas humans can do things that are really impossible in the real world.
In Berserk Guts for example is technically a normal human but don't tell me that a real human can do the things that he does,lol.....
Old 2011-06-04, 08:24   Link #351
Korinov
The Burned Man walks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rafael1932 View Post
no he did not jump from a wall. He was in the ground.
Actually, he did jump from a wall. If you look at that panel closely, you'll notice it has the same texture of the walls shown in previous panel, and besides one of the twins has just crushed a nearby wall, so if it were the ground there should be some rubble around, and there's not.

And I'm still waiting until someone tells me how the hell did the Rabona soldiers (even without heavy armors) reach Agatha's human form. It's obviously too high to jump to (even from a nearby building) and I don't think they would be retarded to the point of using 10 ropes at the same time and expect not to be caught.

But hey, it's ok pal, Cid seems to have the right of doing superhuman feats, Raki doesn't.
Old 2011-06-04, 09:36   Link #352
Weird D
Just existing...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Korinov View Post
But hey, it's ok pal, Cid seems to have the right of doing superhuman feats, Raki doesn't.
Of course, whatever Raki does, it will always be wrong . Only when he dies will some people be satisfied... Except if he has a heroic death, protecting someone, then they'll still complain.

Regarding how high he jumped, it's also pretty difficult given the 'camera' angle. Many shots in this chapter are meant to give more impact to his actions, like his jump or when he swings his sword against the MiBs - we can't see if he's actually taller than them, except maybe on the panel where he's surrounded by 6 of them.

It's normal to see this with a Claymore because we are used to superhuman feats from them. But using a similar trick to reinforce his fight may also be misleading us into seeing him 'bigger' than he is.
Old 2011-06-04, 11:46   Link #353
Solva

Quote:
Originally Posted by rafael1932 View Post
The same go for humans. If you want to jump you can not be heavy ( raki is heavy boy).
This is about the dumbest things I've read. How high you jump has nothing to with your weight, it has to do with your leg muscles ie NBA players.

@ the whole Raki discussion

He trained with Isley and hunted yoma for 7 years. You would hope he would become an expert swordsmen and be able to fight.

When Raki was weak > he was hated
Now he's strong > he's hated
Old 2011-06-04, 11:59   Link #354
janipani

Why people always forget that manga can exaggerate visually? Jumping height or speed shouldn't be taken literally. Things have to look cool, when significant character makes progress.

-Best anime was made in 80s-
Old 2011-06-04, 12:28   Link #355
limao
DeAd

When raki was weak = he was hated
When raki is strong = he is hated
When raki will be X = he will be hated

Sounds a simple formula
Raki's fate is to be hated, face it
Old 2011-06-04, 14:35   Link #356
irvinethearcher
Angriest Angel

Quote:
Originally Posted by MalakTavus
In Berserk Guts for example is technically a normal human but don't tell me that a real human can do the things that he does,lol.....
1. Guts has the armor of the berserker which wipes out all pain and the delimiters of the human body.
2. Guts is branded therefore he lives in the "interstitium". Shierke mentioned that this made things possible for him a normal human can't do for example swinging a sword like the dragonslayer the way serpico does his rapier.(if i remember correctely)
Alone the point that he is branded distinguishes him from a normal human.
Old 2011-06-04, 15:02   Link #357
Weird D
Just existing...

Quote:
Originally Posted by irvinethearcher View Post
1. Guts has the armor of the berserker which wipes out all pain and the delimiters of the human body.
2. Guts is branded therefore he lives in the "interstitium". Shierke mentioned that this made things possible for him a normal human can't do for example swinging a sword like the dragonslayer the way serpico does his rapier.(if i remember correctely)
Alone the point that he is branded distinguishes him from a normal human.
Guts was badass before the Eclipse. Remember that fight where he fights 100 men, or goes against Zodd.

Stangely enough, I think Raki could be likened to Casca too : she's a normal woman (and Berserk is a sexist world), yet she showed several times that she was not stronger, but just plain better than even elite soldiers - Guts is often just described as a monter, even by his friends.
Old 2011-06-04, 15:14   Link #358
irvinethearcher
Angriest Angel

Yeah, he was an anomaly probably engineered like griffith by this idea of evil.
He was such exceptional that he was the first mortal since hundreds of years who could make zodd's blood boil
But everything he did as a human was in the range of possibilities of the human body and mind.
Before the eclipse came and he was branded.
I think that those twins would have hacked zodd into pieces in seconds.

Last edited by irvinethearcher; 2011-06-04 at 15:41.
Old 2011-06-04, 16:30   Link #359
Joe_fh

Quote:
Originally Posted by irvinethearcher View Post
If it were that simple alicia&beth were still in the east alive and kicken and those feeders would have wiped the floor with riful.
The fixation of one smell is probably the most important thing of all otherwise you would have feeders as tought as those who killed isley running arround and eating everything what comes in the way. Recycling is probably a dangerous thing i suppose.
Well I can partially agree with this. Imo The feeders would have killed Riful but after at least a few fights. Even If she was Ao level (same as Isley) Her body and attacks were way more different than his and so adapting to those would take a while.
I'd assume they are somehow kept in "hibernation" or a similar state because the other alternative to them not running around killing stuff would be making them when you need them which would mean they can be made really really fast (from the time Miria started the rebellion which was way too soon). In other words they have a back up of the latest version without it's share of experience that they can "boot" or somehow activate.

But you do have a point - even when they were "attacking" Deneve they seemed more like reacting to her movements and engaging accordingly. The only one who's flesh they were after was Isley. Before that I don't even remember them opening their mouths. So yes they do have a target, they follow it by smell and completely destroy it and/or devour it. But they also attack moving targets in between. I would imagine that some of the cities that were destroyed where actually wiped out by Isley fighting the AF/AE but by only them. You couldn't really tell they were part of the MiBs so they could have been just strong yoma. Kinda doubt it but it's still possible

Unlike his last battle where he was kinda "forced" to release yoki and draw the AF/AEs during his previous years they would have found him only by smell - which would mean that they either had an extremely well developed sense of smell or they were just wondering around destroying cities in the process and since Isley was hiding in some of them he was forced to engage them. The whole thing is a bit far fetched though. I think I go quite off point mid-way.
Old 2011-06-04, 16:50   Link #360
irvinethearcher
Angriest Angel

Exactely,look what those things did to helen's eye and arm.
Those isley feeders were made of entirely different stuff than the other feeders.
I think the org killed them after they returned. Isley was their last meal. To danerous to keep them alive without a target they could become curious how other things would taste.