Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2010-08-13, 02:24   Link #1861
MitsubishiZero
Resource cabinet

Quote:
Originally Posted by azziz View Post
i said i wasn't expecting any plot progress,and that was true,but you kept surprising me.
how did saito electrocute the dragon?from who's the voice who saved them-elf or new familiar?do we know tiffa familiar(i so much hope it would be him,i don't want another man to "own" her breast,he deserve them,it would no be cheating louise sinse she didn't have any)?but if it's a female elf it would be even better:another beautie who could taugh tiffa their magic; i don't know for you but to me even void user-who can barely do 2 or 3 spell at most-suck in comparison.
what kind of people are the elf-don't seem better than the pope from what you sai-?
and can you pm me the 6000 years secret if you can't say it here,please?
Quote:
but you kept surprising me.
No I didn't. The author did.

Quote:
do we know tiffa familiar(i so much hope it would be him,i don't want another man to "own" her breast,he deserve them,it would no be cheating louise sinse she didn't have any)?but if it's a female elf it would be even better:another beautie who could taugh tiffa their magic;
No we do not know Tiffa's familiar yet, but it won't be Saito. Saito is the Gandalfr. Actually in chapter 7, the Pope's plans for Saito and Tiffa are revealed. The name (and the other name as well, e.g. Gandalfr=Kami's right hand) of the Fourth Tsukaima is also disclosed..........The elves also told Saito why they HAD to guard the Holy Land...........

I don't think Saito deserve Tiffa's breasts, afterall Saito's lover is Louise, and "enjoying" someone else's breasts IMO is cheating........

Quote:
i don't know for you but to me even void user-who can barely do 2 or 3 spell at most-suck in comparison.
You have to understand how strong the elves are in terms of mahou powers........they can use magic different from the water/fire/wind/Void systems Tabasa and Louise use, for example. Those swords which move on their own/ houses which defend for you are the examples of elven mahou........and you have to bear in mind Void cause a huge strain on the strength of the user.........

Quote:
how did saito electrocute the dragon?
Quote:
Fighting the Dragon with the Katana, Saito finally beat the monster by electrocuting the beast..........
^^^^^does this remind you of anything, something from many volumes ago???

Quote:
what kind of people are the elf-don't seem better than the pope from what you sai-?
Well the elves may be cruel, they had to......they are just reacting on self-defense. Oh, and I can tell you the Pope is so much more sinister than the elves, because his plans for Saito and Tiffa is.............

Quote:
and can you pm me the 6000 years secret if you can't say it here,please?
Make wild guesses first

I am nobody, just a simple resource cabinet.....
MitsubishiZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-13, 12:29   Link #1862
AlaAlba

maybe I am too cynical here, but it s like that nothing new/great had happened in the volume.
saito kidnapped, saito locked, saito fled....
so much for one volume... I hoped for more I admit.
AlaAlba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-13, 13:15   Link #1863
MitsubishiZero
Resource cabinet

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlaAlba View Post
maybe I am too cynical here, but it s like that nothing new/great had happened in the volume.
saito kidnapped, saito locked, saito fled....
so much for one volume... I hoped for more I admit.

well that is because I just described the start and the end of the volume, very briefly too.......that is why you would think vol. 19 has little to tell us..........

but no, it revealed a lot of secrets and laid a lot of storylines..........if you are looking for Louise tsundereing then sorry this volume is not really about that.........

Old 2010-08-13, 13:46   Link #1864
AlaAlba

Quote:
Originally Posted by MitsubishiZero View Post
well that is because I just described the start and the end of the volume, very briefly too.......that is why you would think vol. 19 has little to tell us..........

but no, it revealed a lot of secrets and laid a lot of storylines..........if you are looking for Louise tsundereing then sorry this volume is not really about that.........
Spoiler for 19:
Old 2010-08-13, 21:24   Link #1865
MitsubishiZero
Resource cabinet

Quote:
Spoiler for 19:

Good. That means you have read through vol. 19.
Spoiler for :

Old 2010-08-14, 02:28   Link #1866
AlaAlba

Quote:
Good. That means you have read through vol. 19.

Spoiler for :
Spoiler for 19:
Old 2010-08-14, 05:06   Link #1867
MitsubishiZero
Resource cabinet

Quote:
Spoiler for 19:
Spoiler for :

Last edited by MitsubishiZero; 2010-08-14 at 12:29.
Old 2010-08-16, 03:39   Link #1868
AlaAlba

Quote:
Spoiler for :
Spoiler for 19:

Quote:
Spoiler for :
Spoiler for 19:
Old 2010-08-17, 00:58   Link #1869
MitsubishiZero
Resource cabinet

Quote:
Spoiler for 19:

Spoiler for 19:

Spoiler for :

Old 2010-08-17, 05:18   Link #1870
fhxc885

Quote:
OMG!!!!!

Vol. 19 Chapter 5 +6 (I sped up my reading, couldn't bear the anxiety)

OH NO!!! This is very shocking. Saito and Tiffa's fate were decided, and I can tell you its not going to be good, in fact it is probably worse than dying...........Tiffa's secret is now known by the elves........

Can't imagine what is going to happen next..........(>.<)

Who is this guy? I don't like him by the looks of his face, and I am not alone......

OH NO TIFFA YOU OK?!?! OI! Stop doing that to Tiffa!!!
that guy look quite familiar
fhxc885 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-17, 05:32   Link #1871
azziz

did tiffa escape with saito?wich of the girl were part of the rescue paty?and what was henrietta reaction to their capture?
was saito the philanderer able to ad an elf to his harem?
azziz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-17, 06:17   Link #1872
MitsubishiZero
Resource cabinet

Quote:
Originally Posted by azziz View Post
did tiffa escape with saito?wich of the girl were part of the rescue paty?and what was henrietta reaction to their capture?
was saito the philanderer able to ad an elf to his harem?
The whole party escaped, including Tiffa. Henrietta could do nothing; the Romans said they would handle it, thus I said above Vittorio has evil plans

I can say that the elf is interested in Saito, and Tiffa too XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by fhxc885
that guy look quite familiar
Well where did you see him then?

Old 2010-08-17, 20:56   Link #1873
fhxc885

Quote:
The whole party escaped, including Tiffa. Henrietta could do nothing; the Romans said they would handle it, thus I said above Vittorio has evil plans

I can say that the elf is interested in Saito, and Tiffa too XD

Well where did you see him then?
Spoiler for The picture:

This guy
Old 2010-08-17, 21:42   Link #1874
AlaAlba

Quote:
Originally Posted by fhxc885 View Post
Spoiler for The picture:

This guy
lol, that's the guy from Louise mama's novel. shouldnt that make him Louise papa then?
I havent read that one though

... .... ... lol, it's in Chinese

hope to see Tiffa joins Saito's already big harem
Old 2010-08-17, 23:01   Link #1875
MitsubishiZero
Resource cabinet

Quote:
lol, that's the guy from Louise mama's novel. shouldnt that make him Louise papa then?
I havent read that one though

... .... ... lol, it's in Chinese

hope to see Tiffa joins Saito's already big harem
yup, the guy in your picture should be Louise's dad, if i am not mistake. That is not the official ZnT novel, this is the 烈風の騎士姫........a seperate novel about Louise's mother (the pink-haired girl you see in the pic).........

lol i see the Chinese words too, you bought it from China or did you get the screenshots from BT?

Tiffa was not really a member of Saito's harem, but after volume 19 she is not OFFICIALLY Saito's harem......

Please notice the elf ears in the picture:

He is a different person.....

Old 2010-08-18, 00:05   Link #1876
AlaAlba

Chinese surely does it fast.

and I wanted to see the guy's lover to become Saito's harem too, too bad it werent to be.

in the anime Louise's dad have a blonde hair I think, this guy's is grey. and they re totally different too ^^
Old 2010-08-18, 00:36   Link #1877
Darknemo2000

Send a message via AIM to Darknemo2000
Quote:

and I wanted to see the guy's lover to become Saito's harem too, too bad it werent to be.

in the anime Louise's dad have a blonde hair I think, this guy's is grey. and they re totally different too ^^
You should know that ZnT anime screwed up the ZnT novels real good. Probably one of the worst adaptations ever. So it is no wonder that they make the dad's hair blond when in the novels he was more on the grey side. Its because those who were making anime did not really pay close attention to the novels, not bothering to ask the author about some details.
Darknemo2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-18, 02:19   Link #1878
MitsubishiZero
Resource cabinet

Quote:

The Japanese bookstore selling the ZnT series set up an official distributor in China (great way to make money, sell the older novels at fresh novel prices, plus the huge population/market in China), resulting in some novels being translated into Chinese and sold there, though the novels are not the latest ones.........for the latest ones you have to read raws.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darknemo2000 View Post
You should know that ZnT anime screwed up the ZnT novels real good. Probably one of the worst adaptations ever. So it is no wonder that they make the dad's hair blond when in the novels he was more on the grey side. Its because those who were making anime did not really pay close attention to the novels, not bothering to ask the author about some details.

which is rather sad, given that the novel is so well written.......ppl who didn;t read the novel but watched the anime would think the novel is as shitty as the anime if they didn't bother to find out........sad but a fact

Old 2010-08-18, 04:12   Link #1879
fhxc885

Quote:
yup, the guy in your picture should be Louise's dad, if i am not mistake. That is not the official ZnT novel, this is the 烈風の騎士姫........a seperate novel about Louise's mother (the pink-haired girl you see in the pic).........

lol i see the Chinese words too, you bought it from China or did you get the screenshots from BT?

Tiffa was not really a member of Saito's harem, but after volume 19 she is not OFFICIALLY Saito's harem......

Please notice the elf ears in the picture:

He is a different person.....
Sorry my bad
Old 2010-08-18, 13:50   Link #1880
azziz

Quote:

so no elf fell for saito,what a shame;if it was negima-even tough he's only 10 years old...
can you at less be more specific about his progress with tiffa feeling,if saito did anything to support or protect her?
azziz is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
comedy, harem, light novels, shounen