AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2012-08-10, 16:18   Link #481
DXMichael
Psycho Falling Deep

Episode 6:

Seems Ousawa is pretty smart for the pervy brute he is, either that, or he just cheated on the test to catch some zzz's Miu on the other hand...well, she still has her looks and personality

That super sonic bike looks pretty sweet, but yikes, after seeing Ousawa's reaction once learning that his father had rid the bike was...well, unexpected I expected the usual Turn, look surprised and ask "You knew my father?" in a calm tone, and then a series off flashbacks would take over Guess I was wrong

I think I like this anime a lot more when it's Haruka giving the service I'm not quite sure why, but I just like her a lot more than the others (Service and comedy wise) She is pretty fine if I do say so myself

I liked this episode overall. It was nice to see the student council members in action and to see Ousawa make the save in the end
Old 2012-08-10, 16:20   Link #482
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellessarr View Post
that ep basicly was about the awesome mc get a cool and pervert bike(who like to strip girls like him) and rise some more flags with the tsundere vice-president, was really cool he sleeping in the text and he strong enough to ride the ero bike , every ep i watch make like even more this serie.

akatsuki(can correct me if i write wrong) is far away the best mc of all times in a anime he's perfect mix of good guy, overpower, pervert, gently with girls, good "oni chan", bad guy and hero, him actions aways are based on what is needed on the situation( if he need go gently, if need go pervert, if need be a hero, a "oni-chan", a bad guy).

maybe the only girl who gona be able to sit with him in the "ero supersonic bike from hell ak "ghostrider" bike gona be myuu because she is powerfull enough(little spoiler: her true power are sealed by her father).
one problem with the supersonic bike thing. If its as u say she wont either cuz well he dead and he aint coming back and its not an ero bike everyone just loves messing with haruka its pretty funny i mean seriously she had no pants and yet uses her power to hop through the air and finally realizes it once her teammate mentions something
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-10, 16:51   Link #483
ellessarr
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
one problem with the supersonic bike thing. If its as u say she wont either cuz well he dead and he aint coming back and its not an ero bike everyone just loves messing with haruka its pretty funny i mean seriously she had no pants and yet uses her power to hop through the air and finally realizes it once her teammate mentions something
her father dead doens't means she can't break the seal on the future for herself, all the sealed superpower character aways end breaking the locks on the owns ways, and about bike the blond guy told the bike have her own personality(her only alows the person she see strong enought to ride her), this mean when haruka touched the bike, she(bike) see her weakling and cut down her cloths(why her dont cut the akatsuki cloths too before), showing the bike have "pervert" personality too or maybe the bike reflected the personality of akatsuki on her.

like i told before i really like that serie looks like some of the most good mix of action/fun/ecchi today, the only thing make me few so srry is myuu because she looks like really a good character with mixs of tsundere/moe/cut/imoto, to go in a harem anime i aways hate when this happen, when the writer create a main girl really good who makes most of the watchers/readers like her or want her end with the mc to after some chapters start to messing the think bring too many plain and cliche girls just to throw her on the oblivion, because he want the mc have many girls is possible(if no1 noticed akatsuki today is now far away the mc with the most big harem in the story because he not have only the 4 girls on this world(myuu, loli girl, lesbian(future bisexual) girl and haruka(maybe in future the brown hair from the student concil too) but on the other world he come all of the "maid armys" from the princess are in love with him(this is more showed on manga the anime looks rushed this too), when they try to catch him they are acting like try to have the "last memory" with him (get touched by him) and have too the bordel where him stayed too and some more not told(maybe almost of girls from this world)

another not it´s only me noticed the name of akatsuki dad "gouki" this means he's the son of "akuma"(gouki is the japanese name), this is why him unable to use magic and only "ki" this means he's brother is Ryu and us gona see him use "hadukens" lol just making funny.

Last edited by ellessarr; 2012-08-10 at 17:04.
ellessarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-10, 17:03   Link #484
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by DXMichael View Post
Episode 6:

I think I like this anime a lot more when it's Haruka giving the service I'm not quite sure why, but I just like her a lot more than the others (Service and comedy wise) She is pretty fine if I do say so myself
Its cuz she's really the only fun fanservice character Myuu is a good one but its usually cliche but every one of haruka's fanservice moments is funny She's had three notable ones.
1. The first time they met when he steals the panties then her bra.
2. When their in the underwear store and she's seen trying on the underwear that looks like viking battle gear
3. Today's episode when she touches the bike
All 3 are fanservice mixed with comedy and clever stuff she's the best looking girl in the show besides Resty
@ellesar i dont think that its a matter of the bike's personality but for some reason in anime women's clothes tear far easier then mens
Old 2012-08-10, 17:27   Link #485
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

Are we completely certain that the pervert girl is even lesbian and not bisexual?
Dengar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-10, 18:19   Link #486
ellessarr
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dengar View Post
Are we completely certain that the pervert girl is even lesbian and not bisexual?
on the ep 2 where they get trapped on the room the loli class representant talked before they get trapped " this is the place where she bring girls when in free time", and only with the exception of akatsuki andvance on her, she only showed interest in myuu(tried advances on her but failed), but don't worry our awesome akatsuki gona teacher her the pleasure of mans too, and gona bring her back to the Light side of pervert power lol.(or maybe more dark )
Old 2012-08-10, 18:33   Link #487
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
on the ep 2 where they get trapped on the room the loli class representant talked before they get trapped " this is the place where she bring girls when in free time", and only with the exception of akatsuki andvance on her, she only showed interest in myuu(tried advances on her but failed), but don't worry our awesome akatsuki gona teacher her the pleasure of mans too, and gona bring her back to the Light side of pervert power lol.(or maybe more dark )
cept one problem akatsuki hasnt made a move on her yet but u guys sure want her to be converted to team **** although im sure somebody could make a DJ with Chikage myuu and ousawa o and being interrupted by haruka who is somehow convinced to join *Activates Geass Somebody will write that fanfic for our pleasure
Old 2012-08-10, 19:07   Link #488
ellessarr
Banned

Quote:
cept one problem akatsuki hasnt made a move on her yet but u guys sure want her to be converted to team **** although im sure somebody could make a DJ with Chikage myuu and ousawa o and being interrupted by haruka who is somehow convinced to join *Activates Geass Somebody will write that fanfic for our pleasure
at last on ep 5 when him steal her brat(and loli too), and after he see myuu get embarrassed because the underwear cloth who the manager bring who become transparent when the bod become hot, he grabe haruka, loli girl and her and all of acted like then get embarassed and liked for being bullied she not showed disgusted even in the bus she talked with him and say she "liked the day" they have and "was fun", this can be a first flag( if u can't count the pee scene who can be a little flag too)
Old 2012-08-10, 19:11   Link #489
ImperialFlameGod8190

i dont call that making a move i call that akatsuki being akatsuki but it doesnt matter cuz eventually she'll join team *** but yea we should make that Doushinji and it doenst count as making a move cuz he did it to all the girls
Old 2012-08-10, 19:19   Link #490
ellessarr
Banned

Quote:
i dont call that making a move i call that akatsuki being akatsuki but it doesnt matter cuz eventually she'll join team *** but yea we should make that Doushinji and it doenst count as making a move cuz he did it to all the girls
this is the reason can count because like any harem most of the times the girls get falling in love with the mc is because he make a "regular move". like falling in her breasts, bumping with the girl then make her fallen with open legs for him see her pants or stealing they pants(the same reason he raised first flag with haruka), i'm not saying he's making a particular move only at her, but any action he gona take foward her gona rise a flag on her until her eventually get falling for him( i'm not saying her just gona stop want womans too, just she gona want have both akatsuki and myuu).
Old 2012-08-10, 19:21   Link #491
ImperialFlameGod8190

who cares the point is Haruka is gonna fall for him and so is chikage idc about the class rep
Old 2012-08-10, 23:16   Link #492
Nvis
Where are the good animes

I didn't like the Vice Prez in the earlier episodes, but starting this episode she's more likeable.

That Kaidou, the "class clown", I thought his role ended with the bike, but I guess there's more to him than expected.

And Akatsuki, even though he's thought to be a delinquent, is a genius in academics.
Nvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-11, 00:25   Link #493
supermegasonic

looks like that blond guy might be part of that scarlet gang...
Old 2012-08-11, 01:33   Link #494
ReddyRedWolf

Is it coincidence that they call themselves Scarlet Dawn cause Akatsuki's name means Dawn.
ReddyRedWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-11, 01:50   Link #495
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

I'm getting more and more intrigued by Akatsuki' family. First a missing sister, and now we find out his dad was super awesome (did he go to the other world too? when did youngsters start being sent there anyway?) and that he apparently hates him. Hmm hmm.

The vice president is becoming more likable. First time I've seen someone going commando on a terrorist commando
Akatsuki's intervention was a bit uncalled for (what was he doing there in the first place), but hey, it's good to see him do some good deeds once in a while.

Next week's episode looks interesting. I've been waiting for a flashback to Akatsuki's life in the other world.
Old 2012-08-11, 02:57   Link #496
Aqua Knight

Haruka - the best girl in the show!
Old 2012-08-11, 03:11   Link #497
bludvein

Haruka is the kind of character you can't help but feel sorry for even if she deserved it. She is the butt monkey of this series.

Last edited by bludvein; 2012-08-11 at 03:26.
bludvein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-11, 03:50   Link #498
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

Quote:
I fail to see how proof of her liking girls makes her 100% lesbian. We haven't seen her be adverse to men yet.
Dengar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-11, 05:17   Link #499
ImperialFlameGod8190

Dengar we've only seen 3 men interact with chikage Akatsuki who well we know his deal, Onizuka who chikage clearly tried to avoid and Kaidou and he only did stuff for akatsuki and didnt care for chikage. lets wait and see some more
Old 2012-08-11, 07:05   Link #500
D-KLAC
KLAC OF THE ANIME WORLD

this week ep.6

big security going on & Student Council's President freeze bad guy in the rest room.
school test going everyone bit hmm on test while Akatsuki nap & got all answers correct.
here kaidou get Akatsuki to meet a mechanic person to show a bike.
a bike that supersonic with level of 1677000 can break sound barrier.
& bike also was ride by Akatsuki's dad cue his mention of the dad yea Akatsuki it's so on.
vice pres Haruka sense something see Akatsuki conquer the bike.
trying to take bike cue Haruka's clothes to pieces!!!
at least Akatsuki give Haruka his jacket now alert attack happen.
hostage rescue mission sure but up bad guys.
now kidnap a little girl & single girl tear cue Akatsuki to the rescue.
baddie all beat while Akatsuki gave Haruka the glory.
oh one more left here kaidou in tick-off attack.
Akatsuki in victory bath here Haruka return the jacket in double wash being a tsundere.

next ep oh blonde elf from 1st ep & YES YES YES it's the beach ep as well nuff said.
YOU EITHER ANIME NEXUS http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=24159 OR AGAINST THE ANIME
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6WFM...eature=related
KLAC OF PERSONALITY http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqyG8w0iMPw
D-KLAC is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, ecchi, shounen