AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Hayate no Gotoku

Notices

Old 2009-11-20, 17:23   Link #4881
zodanhko
*ignoring*

@Teleutao
I never thought she would have a tragic ending, and she better not be. Being a tragic character doesn't mean her suffering should be counted as any less compare to other characters, or thought of any less, although it's inevitable.

To give positive thoughts...
Spoiler for positive thoughts, positive thoughts...:

Last edited by zodanhko; 2009-11-20 at 17:58.
zodanhko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-20, 19:17   Link #4882
Sidestep
Bumpy jumpy~!
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rah View Post
I think it's possible that Hayate will be given the third option right before he makes his choice.

Something like:
But didn't Athena mention something about needing the original stone? I'm not aware of whether that means Hayate's stone is the only one that would work or if all of them are broken shards of the original.
Old 2009-11-20, 22:23   Link #4883
Rah
Are you a lolicon? :3

Spoiler for You shouldn't be reading this. It's full of nonesense, but some things are interesting. After quickly reviewing it, it even gives me a headache.:
Rah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-20, 23:21   Link #4884
Used Can

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sidestep View Post
But didn't Athena mention something about needing the original stone?
She doesn't need it. She told Midas she didn't want it any more. Midas is the one who wants that stone.

Last edited by Used Can; 2009-11-20 at 23:32.
Used Can is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-20, 23:52   Link #4885
Sidestep
Bumpy jumpy~!
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Used Can View Post
She doesn't need it. She told Midas she didn't want it any more. Midas is the one who wants that stone.
True true, but no matter who wants it, would Wataru or Aika's stone be just as sufficient?
Old 2009-11-21, 00:20   Link #4886
Wolfnagi
Ojou-sama Familiar!!!!!!!

Maybe Athena only found Hayate's stone and did't know about Aika/Wataru's stone??
That can be one possible soulution.
BTW,Rah
This is not "Back To The Future"
This is HnG.
Old 2009-11-21, 00:33   Link #4887
zodanhko
*ignoring*

10 years ago, Athena already knew that Midas had like 5 stones or more but she only wanted Hayate's stone, the original stone as she mentioned. That means Hayate's stone must be more significance than the others.

Moreover, she had been searching for the stone although can't find it without realizing that the curse was lifted; that means she can differentiate the stones whether they are curse or not. It also means that none of the stones Mikado shown Athena 10 years ago was the original stone, or else Athena won't be needed to search for it.
zodanhko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-21, 01:02   Link #4888
Used Can

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sidestep View Post
True true, but no matter who wants it, would Wataru or Aika's stone be just as sufficient?
Midas wants the original.
That, and he shouldn't get the stone. That would harm Athena, and bad things would happen to the world.
Old 2009-11-21, 07:50   Link #4889
Wolfnagi
Ojou-sama Familiar!!!!!!!

ok,
I just created a scenario just in case the king's jewel fall to Midas hand
Spoiler for Beware, parodies from FF VI:

BTW, just finished both NDS HnG games
It was awesome eventhought I don't know what they saying!!

Last edited by Wolfnagi; 2009-11-21 at 08:03.
Wolfnagi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-21, 09:11   Link #4890
Rah

So, does anyone know how old was Nagi when her mother died?
Old 2009-11-21, 10:44   Link #4891
l o o p
Athenafag

This should answer you question

Spoiler:
l o o p is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-21, 14:10   Link #4892
Rah

If I didn't mess up, then...

Yukariko was alive during the EoTW arc. She died a year or two later. Mikado's objective was "power" (ch 241), perhaps he changed it later, after her death? It's strange how he kept all those gems with him, but nothing ever happened to him. Yukariko also found a gem with Wataru's mom, right? I haven't read the chapter, so I dunno. Perhaps Mikado wasn't aware of that, and it slowly killed her? Perhaps the gems negative influence varies depending on the individual, or the type of gem. Hayate gets hit by cars, while Yukariko died from some disease (an unknown one at that if I'm not mistaken?? <- completely unsure if it was from disease...)

Hina's parents left around the time of the EoTW arc. They might be somehow involved with the whole RG thing. Athena said that things were still getting researched in the RG. Perhaps they were researchers? Any ideas about their occupations? I think I remember bar seats, or something... hmm.. probably just me...

Himegami was somehow involved with the RG. He left Nagi a while before Hayate arrived. He's around the same age as Maria and Hayate, because Maria referred to him as "-kun". I'm not sure if it's canon, or if it's from the anime, but if it is, then it's impossible for him to be involved with Yukariko in any way. Unless he's Hayate in disguise, and somehow completely deceived Maria.

If Hayate's "brother" was wearing a school uniform, then he was around 16-20 at the time that the EoTW arc ended. He should be around 26-30 now. Nagi was 3 at that time. It's improbable that he was involved with Yukariko at that time. Yukariko was 22-23 when Nagi was born. He'd be around 13-17 at that time if we judge his age by being a regular student at the time of the EoTW arc. I have no idea how the Japanese school system works, but if people wear uniforms after high school, then it would be possible that he was somehow involved with her if he was older. He might have also attended school at a later age due to various circumstances, but then again, in that flashback someone with lighter hair is depicted... *sigh*

Spoiler for Madness!:
Old 2009-11-21, 14:34   Link #4893
GDB

Quote:
Any questions? ^_^
You recently watched the first Futurama movie, didn't you?
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-21, 15:06   Link #4894
aldw

Quote:
If I didn't mess up, then...

Yukariko was alive during the EoTW arc. She died a year or two later. Mikado's objective was "power" (ch 241), perhaps he changed it later, after her death? It's strange how he kept all those gems with him, but nothing ever happened to him. Yukariko also found a gem with Wataru's mom, right? I haven't read the chapter, so I dunno. Perhaps Mikado wasn't aware of that, and it slowly killed her? Perhaps the gems negative influence varies depending on the individual, or the type of gem. Hayate gets hit by cars, while Yukariko died from some disease (an unknown one at that if I'm not mistaken?? <- completely unsure if it was from disease...)

Hina's parents left around the time of the EoTW arc. They might be somehow involved with the whole RG thing. Athena said that things were still getting researched in the RG. Perhaps they were researchers? Any ideas about their occupations? I think I remember bar seats, or something... hmm.. probably just me...

Himegami was somehow involved with the RG. He left Nagi a while before Hayate arrived. He's around the same age as Maria and Hayate, because Maria referred to him as "-kun". I'm not sure if it's canon, or if it's from the anime, but if it is, then it's impossible for him to be involved with Yukariko in any way. Unless he's Hayate in disguise, and somehow completely deceived Maria.

If Hayate's "brother" was wearing a school uniform, then he was around 16-20 at the time that the EoTW arc ended. He should be around 26-30 now. Nagi was 3 at that time. It's improbable that he was involved with Yukariko at that time. Yukariko was 22-23 when Nagi was born. He'd be around 13-17 at that time if we judge his age by being a regular student at the time of the EoTW arc. I have no idea how the Japanese school system works, but if people wear uniforms after high school, then it would be possible that he was somehow involved with her if he was older. He might have also attended school at a later age due to various circumstances, but then again, in that flashback someone with lighter hair is depicted... *sigh*

Spoiler for Madness!:
If that's the story best to treat it as burnable rubbish at that point...
aldw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-21, 15:20   Link #4895
Rah

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
You recently watched the first Futurama movie, didn't you?
Nop. Don't like Futurama.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aldw View Post
If that's the story best to treat it as burnable rubbish at that point...
The "madness" part is just something random I thought up in the moment. It was quite fun imagining hobo Hayate. Lol...

Hei.... lol...

nvm..

Anyway, the other parts are facts and unknowns.

If it's canon that Yukariko died from a mysterious disease, then it's probably related to the gem.

Same with Himegami being called "-kun" by Maria, and Hayate's "brother" being in a school at the end of the EoTW arc.

Hina's parents also left her around the time of the EoTW arc.

Well, if nobody has anything to add then I dunno. The only alternatives to picking Nagi or Athena that I know of are the gems, time travel, mysterious other way of separating them, bargaining with Midas, and... umm... dunno~

If it's only Hayate's gem that opens the path, then the others are meant for something else.

Time travel might be used. Hayate x Yukariko > Everything else in existence, anywhere, at any time, my opinion > yours, if not = you die. Eheheh~♥

Don't worry, I'll change my mind soon enough. ^_^
Old 2009-11-21, 16:33   Link #4896
Game8910
Shanacon/Ariafag

Spoiler for more pics of ch250:

heh looks like hinagiku is still not done crying
Spring 2011 Impressions (part2)
Game8910 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-21, 16:42   Link #4897
GDB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Game8910 View Post
heh looks like hinagiku is still not done crying
I would hope not. It hasn't even been 24 hours.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-21, 17:15   Link #4898
Rah

Nagi looks way too happy. Perhaps it's a sign that Hayate will choose Athena? It always feels the best to crush them when they're happiest! Then he'd go to her place yet again, but with Sakuya & Isumi this time. Talk a while, and then break the gem right before his eyes. Midas would leave Athena's body, but since he was in her for such a long time, he saw glimpses of her memories, or perhaps even the things she thought and did, whatever...

Anyway, he'd recall that Hayate somehow ended up in the RG without owning a gem. Even Nagi's mom said that he truly goes anywhere he's called, or something like that.

In short, he'd possess Hayate, preventing Isumi from banishing him to hell. Then using his mysterious powers, he would gain entry to the RG once more. The girls would then join forces to save him.

Conveniently, he'd forget to close the path behind him, being blinded by his greed, and the power that he'll hold once more. With Athena's help, they would find the path and enter the RG to confront Midas.

After an epic battle, or just a barrage of sweet words to wake Hayate from his control, things would return back to normal, or so it would seem...

For a while we'd get comedy scenes, normal every day life including Athena now as well, but the perpetrator that closed the RG would make his move, or perhaps they found out already who it was when they came to rescue Hayate? Well, whatever...

Anyhow, it would be bout time for Mikado to make his move, now that the path to the RG is open again. Perhaps he would go inside and close it to scheme on, or perhaps he'd appear right after Midas' defeat...

Hmmm, who knows? Well, the only thing certain is that Hayate will receive a gift from Nagi for his birthday. It's June or July now, yeh? 4-5 months of manga time to go till November.

Things can still change, though. Perhaps Hata will make it more dramatic by making that day really miserable for both Hayate and Nagi? That would be cool, too, in its own way.
Spoiler for Not for Hina fans, or anyone that overly cares bout what I say...:
Old 2009-11-21, 17:47   Link #4899
Koroshiya_Kame_13

Looks like Maria was told or realized about something (probably related to what happened to Hayate recently) but is still wondering why Hayate is depressed. Ayumu's words: "You can't regret before you even make a decision", had some impact on Hayate and apparently Hinagiku.

Last edited by Koroshiya_Kame_13; 2009-11-21 at 18:04.
Koroshiya_Kame_13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-21, 18:28   Link #4900
Used Can

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koroshiya_Kame_13 View Post
Looks like Maria was told or realized about something (probably related to what happened to Hayate recently) but is still wondering why Hayate is depressed.
I don't think she's realised anything. It seems Hina told her something, to which Maria replied "I see, then why does he still look down?". However, I don't think that's related to Athena. I'm sure that, had she been told about that, Maria would have had a different reaction. I'm fairly positive Hina told her something about their date.

Anyway, with all these spoiler pics, I believe we've already seen the entire chapter. The text spoilers have pretty much summarised the entire thing as well. So, I guess we've got nothing to wait for (other than perhaps better pics once the raw is out). Well, there's the spoilers for 251, but those won't come out until a week from now.

Tags
comedy, shounen