AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > One Piece

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2014-04-09, 07:33   Link #41
unameit

So now curos used his sword to cut the king chain, means he can cut it after all.. I'm still not impress on how curos can move so easily with just 1 leg and beheaded dofla being alive??

Btw, anyone think dragon is also a fruit user? We've seen fire, thunder, ice logia, could it be dragon is wind logia? he used wind to handle smoker before..
Old 2014-04-09, 07:35   Link #42
paradox13
zzz

Send a message via MSN to paradox13
Quote:
I was referring to how they both had second in their title. Not their rank. I believe we are in agreement in this. Ace was not 2nd in command.
Okay. If you're looking for random similarities I have a few for you too.

They are both brothers. They are both male. They both wear hats. They both know Luffy. They both have the mera mera fruit!

Wow. Oda must've done this on purpose!
Old 2014-04-09, 07:52   Link #43
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Everyone talks about Sabo eating the fruit or Messiah Ussop...but I'm just here sitting on my chair and smiling as I reread Sabo's line about his little brother Luffy becoming the Pirate King.
Old 2014-04-09, 08:04   Link #44
Death Usagi
Banned

Is it just me or Usopp is like becoming Buggy Mk. II for the Pirate World?
Old 2014-04-09, 08:14   Link #45
Whitemoon648
Sawa-Chan <3 <3 <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Death Usagi View Post
Is it just me or Usopp is like becoming Buggy Mk. II for the Pirate World?
Ya lol . He is closing in his 8000 followers . Post time skip, he mentioned that He is no longer the same Ussop because now he can make his lies come true and now he is actually doing that.

Oda sensei is just too good.
Old 2014-04-09, 08:22   Link #46
Frenchie
Shougi Génération
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Frenchie
In a few words:

-Birdcage huh? I'm willing to bet that's what happened to Law's crew.
-Kyros is a friggin' badass. Didn't think he'd be taking down named crewmembers so seemingly effortlessly.
-Sabo is OVER 9000!!! Like the man needed a logia on top of it all.
-Usopp finally has his army. Thought it'd happen, never thought it'd happen like this. Good fun.
-WHERE ARE MY SANJIHATS?
Old 2014-04-09, 08:24   Link #47
Whitemoon648
Sawa-Chan <3 <3 <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frenchie View Post
Birdcage huh? I'm willing to bet that's what happened to Law's crew.
His crew is in another nation/land. But probably has something to do with his past and the reason as to why Law is trying to get back at Doflamingo at the cost of his life.
Old 2014-04-09, 08:26   Link #48
Frenchie
Shougi Génération
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Frenchie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitemoon648 View Post
His crew is in another nation/land. But probably has something to do with his past and the reason as to why Law is trying to get back at Doflamingo at the cost of his life.
Oh? I must have skimmed through that, where did he say that?
Old 2014-04-09, 08:30   Link #49
Whitemoon648
Sawa-Chan <3 <3 <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frenchie View Post
Oh? I must have skimmed through that, where did he say that?
I don't remember the exact chapter, but Law gave Nami's group a Vivre card in case they needed to go there or something like that.

I believe they are at Zo .

http://onepiece.wikia.com/wiki/Zo

Edit: Based on wiki page, chapter 700 and 701.
Old 2014-04-09, 08:32   Link #50
ars89
One-Eyed Dragon

Epic chapter. Fine with Sabo getting Ace's power. Seems better than it going to one of the rest of Luffy's crew or Rebecca. Nice to see he still has the same clothes. Interesting that he's the no 2 in the revolutionary army now, he sure has moved up. Seems like he's fine with Luffy becoming the King of the Pirates.

Usopp finally gets his due and become a godsend for all the fighters that were turned into toys. At least they'll help and destroy the factory.

Well no confirmation on why Dofla is still alive. Though him talking about the birdcage and spooking Law doesn't seem to be a good sign.
Old 2014-04-09, 08:42   Link #51
paradox13
zzz

Send a message via MSN to paradox13
Quote:
Ya lol . He is closing in his 8000 followers . Post time skip, he mentioned that He is no longer the same Ussop because now he can make his lies come true and now he is actually doing that.

Are you a slow poke?
Old 2014-04-09, 08:53   Link #52
Blackbeard D. Kuma

I don't care for Sabo being #2 in the Revolutionary Army. That spot should be reserved for someone with more experience and power. And no, Sabo is not yonkou level.
Old 2014-04-09, 08:54   Link #53
Bari_Phillis
It's a.... BEAM!

Quote:
Originally Posted by paradox13 View Post
Are you a slow poke?
Probably gonna get a warning/ban for this, and I know it's exactly what you want, but I just can't take it..

Do you have anything to actually add to the conversation other than negative comments and trolling on every post you make? Please try and further the conversation rather than putting people down.

Back to the chapter, I can't wait to see the effects of birdcage, perhaps this is similar to when Doffy controlled the entire Dressrosa army and wreaked havoc? The name implies a puppeteer like effect with everyone under his control- include him I guess. I wonder if there's a time limit on it.

Legendary for Sabo. It's cool to see how he's no longer trying to be the Pirate King, and is supporting Luffy. Huge for Luffy.

Ussop's= god. I can't wait for the faceoff between him and Buggy
Old 2014-04-09, 08:59   Link #54
Whitemoon648
Sawa-Chan <3 <3 <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bari_Phillis View Post

Back to the chapter, I can't wait to see the effects of birdcage, perhaps this is similar to when Doffy controlled the entire Dressrosa army and wreaked havoc? The name implies a puppeteer like effect with everyone under his control- include him I guess. I wonder if there's a time limit on it.

Legendary for Sabo. It's cool to see how he's no longer trying to be the Pirate King, and is supporting Luffy. Huge for Luffy.

Ussop's= god. I can't wait for the faceoff between him and Buggy
Another really good theory i can get behind .

Last edited by Whitemoon648; 2014-04-09 at 10:02.
Old 2014-04-09, 09:23   Link #55
gensouR-1

Whoa,didn't expect the Usopp god scene at all,good for Usopp though I wonder how the Marines and the other Straw Hats are going to react to this.

Waiting for Sita pickup

No matter what choice they make,humans will find a reason to regret,so in other words,there is no choice without regret,what's important is your heart's true feelings
Old 2014-04-09, 10:18   Link #56
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

That was a terrific chapter! So many awesome moments!

Although I loved this chapter, I have quite a few complaints. For starters, I don't like Sabo's design. He looks nothing like his kid self and looks too generic, basically Coby 2.0. I expected him to look more unique. Secondly, while it was inevitable that he would eat the mera mera fruit, I was disappointed he used Ace's signature attack. Hopefully, that was just a one-time thing to honor Ace and he's later going to incorporate his DF abilities into his own fighting style instead of becoming a clone of Ace. And finally, I'm bothered he's the n°2 of the revolutionary army, not only because this position should be reserved for someone with more experience, but also because it may create inconsistencies. Unless he's only risen through the ranks these past two years (which is totally plausible), it makes no sense for Ace and Luffy to have never heard of him. Dragon is the world's greatest criminal, his second in command must be amazingly famous and have a humongous bounty, everybody should know him. Luffy, I can understand being ignorant because he doesn't read the news and doesn't really give a damn what happens in the world, but in Ace's case, I don't buy it.

I was also annoyed that Usopp gained his followers in that fashion. It's Buggy all over again. I would have liked him to ear their respect thanks to his own merits. It was 100% luck he defeated Sugar.

Wait, on second thoughts, maybe this chapter isn't all that good...
Old 2014-04-09, 10:22   Link #57
khoa1708
www.kh0a.net

so according to sabo the weapons aren't made in Dressrosa?
can't wait to see the new flame imbued pipe attacks from sabo haha

a GIANT battle is about to happen in that room with everyone there... and we're still missing zoro... sabo might even come too
and we haven't even seen fuji...
Old 2014-04-09, 10:25   Link #58
ricksta760

Quote:

lol. that was pretty awesome. But i must say the difference between Usopp-sama lol and Buggy is that Usopp stood his ground and took the beating of a life for a good cause whereas Buggy has always coward away hahaha.

*snip*

Last edited by CrowKenobi; 2014-04-09 at 11:54. Reason: Let's stay on topic, please.
Old 2014-04-09, 10:29   Link #59
khoa1708
www.kh0a.net

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
That was a terrific chapter! So many awesome moments!

Although I loved this chapter, I have quite a few complaints. For starters, I don't like Sabo's design. He looks nothing like his kid self and looks too generic, basically Coby 2.0. I expected him to look more unique. Secondly, while it was inevitable that he would eat the mera mera fruit, I was disappointed he used Ace's signature attack. Hopefully, that was just a one-time thing to honor Ace and he's later going to incorporate his DF abilities into his own fighting style instead of becoming a clone of Ace. And finally, I'm bothered he's the n°2 of the revolutionary army, not only because this position should be reserved for someone with more experience, but also because it may create inconsistencies. Unless he's only risen through the ranks these past two years (which is totally plausible), it makes no sense for Ace and Luffy to have never heard of him. Dragon is the world's greatest criminal, his second in command must be amazingly famous and have a humongous bounty, everybody should know him. Luffy, I can understand being ignorant because he doesn't read the news and doesn't really give a damn what happens in the world, but in Ace's case, I don't buy it.

I was also annoyed that Usopp gained his followers in that fashion. It's Buggy all over again. I would have liked him to ear their respect thanks to his own merits. It was 100% luck he defeated Sugar.

Wait, on second thoughts, maybe this chapter isn't all that good...
luffy didn't even know who dragon was so of course he wouldn't know what happened to sabo

i don't think luffy and ace ever talked about sabo before together or the topic never came up so luffy wouldn't have found out from there

maybe sabo does a lot of things in secrecy or in the bg since he is so high up.

I will agree with u on the fast rank up with him though... what happened to all of dragon's original officers? I'm sure they were stronger than sabo.

usopp like buggy are annoying characters to me... but that's just my opinion
Old 2014-04-09, 10:29   Link #60
Battler-kun

You must understand that Ussop is nothing more than a good comical relief at this point of stage of the manga and will be even more so later on.

Also Zoro and Sanji will become less and less important.

There is simply no more room for them left as power houses are gathered together at one place.
Closed Thread