Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2013-08-23, 12:07   Link #241
blackwhite67
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
blackwhite that's a lot easier to figure out. "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" the blaze are probably working with the sun cult to eliminate the swordies and hinoka is important to the sun cult so the blaze are trying to figure out where she is.
the funniest thing is now that she's a killer she goes from harem member to bitch damn you guys are shallow haha.
Really? I think there's something more to it than that.

Hey, don't look down on us. You were thinking the same thing. In any case, there was no way we could have known. The author totally pulled one over us making Freya out to be part of the harem with her tsundere attitude and the loser-has-to-do-what-the-winner-says.
blackwhite67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-23, 12:15   Link #242
bludvein

I know I have said this before but I for one never thought Freya would join the harem. There's a large difference between a bitch and a tsundere, and she was clearly a bitch. Even before we found out what she did in her spare time her personality was pretty obvious.
bludvein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-23, 12:52   Link #243
ImperialFlameGod8190

black if it weren't for the fact that I never believed she'd join the harem anyway mainly because there is no harem. There's only one girl who likes him that's not a harem at all
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-23, 17:50   Link #244
Ophis
Dragon God

Location: Beyond the stars turning left and after passing by a Super Nova enter the Black Hole. House N°∞
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
black if it weren't for the fact that I never believed she'd join the harem anyway mainly because there is no harem. There's only one girl who likes him that's not a harem at all
That's not a harem......yet
Ophis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-25, 00:18   Link #245
Jirachier

I thought the 7 Swords were extremely powerful in comparison to the rest, for Lars to be able to handle Manaka, or is it just that he's in that category of power too ?
Jirachier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-25, 00:37   Link #246
TJP1600
小桃姑娘

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jirachier View Post
I thought the 7 Swords were extremely powerful in comparison to the rest, for Lars to be able to handle Manaka, or is it just that he's in that category of power too ?
The fight hardly even started and it states that Manaka was powering up towards the end of the section, plus there's been no background on Lars in terms of his strength (yet). Don't be so quick in devaluing the Seven Swords lol.
Old 2013-08-25, 01:56   Link #247
omegasereon

Spoiler for Didn't see that coming:
omegasereon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-25, 02:23   Link #248
bludvein

Quote:
Originally Posted by omegasereon View Post
Spoiler for Didn't see that coming:
Me either. I'm still half-expecting her to be some sort of double and not the real Manaka, for the same reasons Lars states. Plus if Manaka is a Blaze, doesn't that make the Sword Saint one too?
Old 2013-08-25, 04:02   Link #249
mike211
CoNfuSeOnE

WTF, I was getting to like Manaka and this is what I get... NOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooo Manaka please don't die !

Also there are things I don't about Manaka that doesn't make sence, such as why did she sent Kurou to the swordie school knowing that he is friend with Sefi, why did she sent Hinako to him to protect when she would later kidnap back and why did she told Kurou about the murder of number 1 of the 1st years?

Well I hope she is actually a goodie in stead of what seem mostly the main boss of the 1st vol.

“Whatever your reasons may have been, you did what you did. Do not forget that the day will come when you must pay for it.”

Last edited by mike211; 2013-08-25 at 05:54.
mike211 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-25, 04:43   Link #250
ImperialFlameGod8190

this was a nice twist ironically though what happens next is quite predictable I'm guessing lars will be fighting powered up manaka he will be extremely close to losing but our boy will come save him and then manaka will be forced to retreat.
Old 2013-08-25, 04:51   Link #251
mike211
CoNfuSeOnE

Yeah most likely, and Kurou most likely will tap in to his berserk power and turn the tide when he is about to lose to Manaka.

I once again hope she isn't a enemy.

“Whatever your reasons may have been, you did what you did. Do not forget that the day will come when you must pay for it.”
Old 2013-08-25, 05:36   Link #252
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike211 View Post
Yeah most likely, and Kurou most likely will tap in to his berserk power and turn the tide when he is about to lose to Manaka.

I once again hope she isn't a enemy.
that hope should be dashed immediately if u read the update you'd know the chances of her not being an enemy are slim at best
Old 2013-08-25, 05:58   Link #253
mike211
CoNfuSeOnE

I have read the update and one can still hope even if it a slim margin that she is not a enemy.

There is questions that need to be answer cause the small things she done didn't benefit blaze at all. Also does this mean that Sword Saint is a blaze too?

Old 2013-08-25, 06:26   Link #254
Valky
Radioactive

The author is trying too hard. Really? Two twists in one chapter is a bit much. Nevermind Neena, I hoped the author introduced Manaka as a villain at a later volume. Considering her standing and position. Btw, does that means Hyouka is a blaze too?
Old 2013-08-25, 06:33   Link #255
mike211
CoNfuSeOnE

We all are asking the same question but none of us know the answer.
Well there only 45% chapter 4 and epilogue to go, I guess we would have our answer soon.

Old 2013-08-25, 06:35   Link #256
Vezon

This plot twist is killing me. Was that picture of Manaka in the bath a little fan service before she dies?
Vezon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-25, 08:29   Link #257
mike211
CoNfuSeOnE

Well I hope not cause I would like more fan service of her.

Old 2013-08-25, 09:43   Link #258
Hiyono

Quote:
Originally Posted by vezonisdead View Post
This plot twist is killing me.
No kidding. I'd been following along in English, but after that, I just had to finish out the volume in Chinese. Man, cliffhangers =/
Hiyono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-25, 09:51   Link #259
Kioras

Author does a seemingly good job of making the readers not like swordies in general. About the only one I have any sympathy with is Sefi and Lars.

Despite Kouro's dad being murdered in the middle of a rebellion, I still have a little more sympathy for what humans are present then the swordies in general. Of course the only humans we have seen are the rebels.

I imagine that is the authors goal, to make the swordies in general not to likable, and show how much an exception Sefi and Lars are.
Kioras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-25, 09:58   Link #260
bludvein

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kioras View Post
Author does a seemingly good job of making the readers not like swordies in general. About the only one I have any sympathy with is Sefi and Lars.

Despite Kouro's dad being murdered in the middle of a rebellion, I still have a little more sympathy for what humans are present then the swordies in general. Of course the only humans we have seen are the rebels.

I imagine that is the authors goal, to make the swordies in general not to likable, and show how much an exception Sefi and Lars are.
Dunno, swordies in general have been condescending pricks, but the sun cult definitely aren't the heroes. If anything the story has only stressed that both sides aren't much different, barring the physical advantage swordies have. If humans had a similar advantage over the swordies do you really think they would be any better overall?

The only thing they really have going for them is the underdog theme that humans have in the story.

Tags
fantasy, harem, mf bunko j