Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2017-05-05, 06:19   Link #1
MeoTwister5
Komrades of Kitamura Kou

[PC/Steam]The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky the Third

Now available on Steam.

The finale of the Liber(l) trilogy has just been released, which should allegedly bring closure to the first trilogy before the Crossbell duology and the Erebonian games commence.

That said while the game looks and runs great on PC, I am slightly confused as to why XSEED chose to translate and rename some things in this game differently from the first 2 (such as Liberl becoming Liber, lossing the L). I'm also not exactly a fan of the MC for this title, considering I hardly ever used them back in SC.

Other than that...

Spoiler for spoilers:
MeoTwister5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-05-05, 06:39   Link #2
Aoi Toori
KISEKI da yo!!

Well I'm the opposite then, the main reason I'm interested in 3rd is because of Graham-Ries.
Anyway already decide to wait for sale, not really in the mood for playing anything right now.
Aoi Toori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-05-05, 08:42   Link #3
Rinvelt
駄目人間

Waiting for a let's play to be done to help me with the dialogues while playing the Evolution version.

Because, yeah, I might like the series, but not enough to play the PC and Vita version at the same time.

EDIT: Thinking about it, dialogues depend on the party... Well, guess I'll need someone with the same tastes as me.
Rinvelt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-05-05, 09:59   Link #4
The Green One

Just started my playthrough on it as well, sadly work is getting in the way. I'll have to set aside some time for it this weekend.
Old 2017-05-05, 16:39   Link #5
Kyral
OC Belka Scriptor

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeoTwister5 View Post
I am slightly confused as to why XSEED chose to translate and rename some things in this game differently from the first 2 (such as Liberl becoming Liber, lossing the L).
They did change some of the localisation, and patched FC and SC accordingly... Like how Zane now is called Zin. Maybe they went and changed Liberl too as it's a more direct thing for リベル.
http://xseedgames.tumblr.com/post/15...s-localization
On the other hand, in said post they still use Liberl, so maybe it's a spelling mistake.
Old 2017-05-20, 01:52   Link #6
MeoTwister5
Komrades of Kitamura Kou

So one of the memory scenes shows Anton and Ricky already doing what they were doing 5 years before the events of FC. At this point unless something major happens in Calvard I almost doubt those two idiots will ever find what they're looking for.
Old 2017-05-23, 03:15   Link #7
MeoTwister5
Komrades of Kitamura Kou

Got my ass kicked a few times by who is arguably the most powerful man in Liber. After grinding a few levels I finally managed to beat him... in easy mode.

Spoiler for Spoilars,:
Old 2017-05-24, 11:00   Link #8
MeoTwister5
Komrades of Kitamura Kou

Final chapter of the game. Gonna have to grind everyone's levels and get them the best gear before I take the plunge into the finale of the Liber Ark.

And then go into Trails withdrawal until SenIII comes out of XSEED suddenly decides to do the Crossbell games.
Old 2017-05-29, 02:26   Link #9
MeoTwister5
Komrades of Kitamura Kou

And it is done... but damn that ending though.

Spoiler for Spoilers:

All in all a great way of closing the the Sora games and opening up the rest of the series. Now it's time for withdrawal until SenIII and whenever they finally decide to translate the Crossbell games.

Tags
trails series