AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2012-06-11, 10:11   Link #2001
Yorae_paladin1

so Kazuyas grandpa wants to arrange a marriage i see no wonder kazuya doesn't run to him even when he is close.

kazuya isn't exactly a main one can be proud off(not as manly as kenshiro but then again who is) but he at least tries unlike some mains
"I do not hate you. I do not think your a monster just another species trying to live like us humans. If there is a monster in this world its nature itself for wanting and allowing spectacles of death and destruction."

Neo Human Angelus Von Doom to Abyssal Riful before there battle. My fic saga revelations of the past title Advent Rising
Yorae_paladin1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-11, 11:15   Link #2002
surerman
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to surerman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yorae_paladin1 View Post
so Kazuyas grandpa wants to arrange a marriage i see no wonder kazuya doesn't run to him even when he is close.

kazuya isn't exactly a main one can be proud off(not as manly as kenshiro but then again who is) but he at least tries unlike some mains
because Kazuya want to marry his Onee-chan ? :P

but how can Ouka slip in between the two to snatch Kazuya, I wonder?

Both is stubborn, and quite fond of him, try to make the two fight among them self ended up with third years get lots of cut and bruises in the past,....
..............unless Ouka can manipulate other Pandora forcefully, like what NOVA do to their capture
surerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-11, 14:32   Link #2003
DarkRaven
GOD

now a STRONG love rival has appeared .. lana wasn't that much of a threat for Stella but this one seems different and on top of that is engaged to kazuya .. CATFIGHT ANYONE? lol
DarkRaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-11, 14:53   Link #2004
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kleeyook View Post
I hate most characters in this series especially Tatsuya and Satellizer.

Tatsuya = a wimp, pacifist, didn't punch Satellizer's bro who's so much of an asshole

Satellizer = extremely ferocious around everyone else due to her trauma from her bro, wank it on everyone around her except her bro, easily forgive that shitty bro instead of beating him up

It's so annoying and I would rather support Tatsuya x Lana more. They would make a much better couple since both seem rather normal mentally.

I mean, Satellizer's bro has been the source of her torment all the time, her mom is so pathetic and regret she didn't fight back until the moment she died and she just never give up after that against everyone except the source of her pain, who could be reeducated by her...

I think Ticy's attitude towards Satellizer is justified seeing how much of a bitch Satellizer is to most people. While they assaulted her first, it was her personality (yeah, due to bullshit trauma she suffer, compared what she bears and what Shiffon and the E-Pandoras bear plz), she's anti-social. Her trauma hurts the guy who wants to be her partner. Yet in the end it somehow ended in the vacation arc. Although I'd say that it's bullshit.
You are leaving thing that were the results of all that you mentioned. Satellizer's family structure is complicated but it is stronger than it ever was thanks to what happen in that arc. Kazuya is not the physical type nor Satellizer want him to be. Not every situation can be solved with your fist. Kazuya wont the fight between Louis and himself by being supportive of Satellizer and believing in her and standing by her side. This has been the case through the entire series when no one would dare talk to her Kazuya has always been her rock and that is his role. Yes he is wimpy and does not take physical action a lot but that is not the reason why both girls like him.

Also, every single hurdle that Satellizer has had to overcome and has been of benefit. She actually has human relationships with the people around her at West Genetics. Before no one would even talk to her and now people feel free to chat with her even if her name is still the Untouchable Queen. She challenged the status quo of the upper classmen who were frankly abusing their power as seniors. The results of this was Satellizer not only growing closer to Satellizer but also earning the respect of multiple Seniors one of them being Elizabeth and strengthening her friendship with Rana.

Ticy's new attitude is a problem waiting to explode. She is suppose to lead by example and her mental state due to Chiffon's death makes the least viable choice to be president. Just because one is strong does not mean they should lead. Look at her attitude Satellizer and the gang were simply greeting her. I for one dont want a mentally unstable person as a leader and im sure you wouldnt either. Ticy can and im sure will be a good president but not until she deals with Chiffon's death and thing at West Genetics will get worse before they get better. Right now she is not the model of a leader she is a tyrant in the making.
Old 2012-06-11, 17:05   Link #2005
germanturkey
Udon-YAAAAAAAA

Quote:
Originally Posted by peinmaximus@ View Post
hey bodo or guys,you have some notice about when will leave the raw of chapter 102?
you've posted this like 4 times now. i still have no idea what you are talking about.

Blessed are those who listen to headphones, for they listen to the sound of heaven.
germanturkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-11, 17:15   Link #2006
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Please don't ask for chapter releases, this is a thread of discussion.
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-11, 17:52   Link #2007
peinmaximus@

sorry for ask this question many times guys.I'am curious for the chapter 102.
and what do you think that will happen in the chapter 102?
peinmaximus@ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-11, 18:43   Link #2008
Kleeyook
Yandere maniax

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinestra View Post
You are leaving thing that were the results of all that you mentioned. Satellizer's family structure is complicated but it is stronger than it ever was thanks to what happen in that arc. Kazuya is not the physical type nor Satellizer want him to be. Not every situation can be solved with your fist. Kazuya wont the fight between Louis and himself by being supportive of Satellizer and believing in her and standing by her side. This has been the case through the entire series when no one would dare talk to her Kazuya has always been her rock and that is his role. Yes he is wimpy and does not take physical action a lot but that is not the reason why both girls like him.

Also, every single hurdle that Satellizer has had to overcome and has been of benefit. She actually has human relationships with the people around her at West Genetics. Before no one would even talk to her and now people feel free to chat with her even if her name is still the Untouchable Queen. She challenged the status quo of the upper classmen who were frankly abusing their power as seniors. The results of this was Satellizer not only growing closer to Satellizer but also earning the respect of multiple Seniors one of them being Elizabeth and strengthening her friendship with Rana.

Ticy's new attitude is a problem waiting to explode. She is suppose to lead by example and her mental state due to Chiffon's death makes the least viable choice to be president. Just because one is strong does not mean they should lead. Look at her attitude Satellizer and the gang were simply greeting her. I for one dont want a mentally unstable person as a leader and im sure you wouldnt either. Ticy can and im sure will be a good president but not until she deals with Chiffon's death and thing at West Genetics will get worse before they get better. Right now she is not the model of a leader she is a tyrant in the making.
Dude, I didn't see how Ticy rules the school yet since after ch 96 it's become Valkyrie Arc. Just because she appears mentally unstable doesn't mean she would become a tyrant. The students just fear her because the sudden change of her character, but there's nothing about how she manages the school affair yet. She never abuses her power either (or yet, dude, I read the raw till ch 101 and I haven't seen Ticy appear once, don't just assume she's a tyrant when she isn't).

Seriously, so because of character development, now Satellizer can live normal life like other girls in school without being hated? It's all thanks to Kazuya. But in my honest opinion, Kazuya doesn't need to pick that girl when she was a bitch, so that she can remain isolated like that.

Come on dude! The author of this series is a shitty guy who fucking loves NTR! He always adds NTR in his series. What would be your reaction if this series ends like the usual NTR ending when the heroine choose the scumbags instead of the hero because the hero is too much of a nice guy and powerless? Good thing Satellizer doesn't like violent guy since then our poor Kazuya would end up... And I would just drop this series, curse all NTR hentai and wish Japan sunk.

The point is, I like how Kazuya isn't someone who would solve problem with violence. But it's Im Dal Young who's the author of this series. He loves to make it a harem theme, along with NTR and silly drama. Do you know how most (more than 95%) of NTR series end?

You know, if Satellizer chose her asshole bro and dumped Kazuya for being a wimp, there'd be some people criticizing Kazuya for not beating up that asshole son of a bitch, most people raging and the sick bastards of a few readers enjoying. Who knows, you might be one of those raging over how wimpy Kazuya is. And while violence might not solve his grudge, he could just go begging his gramp to cancel support with Satellizer family and made contact with their enemy or rival... it's called payback.

I'm raging! Nice guys got his bitch being taken by some prick make me rage!

Good thing we all know that IDY's series won't end like most NTR since it's just a short part of his series after all.
Kleeyook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-11, 18:57   Link #2009
Soji

Quote:
Good thing we all know that IDY's series won't end like most NTR since it's just a short part of his series after all.
It's true that is only a short part and after that become always good like before if no more. Still every time put Ntr in his story.>_>(no to mention he love make dounjin where
Spoiler for spoiler:
).Also you always need to hope that he finish what he start. There is some of his work that he don't continue anymore . (from what i know).
Soji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-11, 21:56   Link #2010
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

^peinmaximus@
Can you please put that in a spoiler box? I don't know who that character is and not interested until the english scanlations are out.
Old 2012-06-12, 01:42   Link #2011
Alhazad2003

Quote:
Dude, I didn't see how Ticy rules the school yet since after ch 96 it's become Valkyrie Arc. Just because she appears mentally unstable doesn't mean she would become a tyrant. The students just fear her because the sudden change of her character, but there's nothing about how she manages the school affair yet. She never abuses her power either (or yet, dude, I read the raw till ch 101 and I haven't seen Ticy appear once, don't just assume she's a tyrant when she isn't).
Sinestra's just pointing out his concerns for Ticy, which may very well be warranted. She's putting on a strong front, but that's all it is. One day she'll step on someone's toes, or someone might inadvertently step on her toes by making a comment about how Chiffon didn't want this, and then she's bound to lash out. She's like a powderkeg ready to explode, and it could happen until she deals with Chiffon's death as well as find another to confide in. Her Limiter, Morrison, would be perfect for the job. She needs help, she can't do it alone.

Spoiler:
Alhazad2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-12, 02:27   Link #2012
hoarfrost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alhazad2003 View Post
Sinestra's just pointing out his concerns for Ticy, which may very well be warranted. She's putting on a strong front, but that's all it is. One day she'll step on someone's toes, or someone might inadvertently step on her toes by making a comment about how Chiffon didn't want this, and then she's bound to lash out. She's like a powderkeg ready to explode, and it could happen until she deals with Chiffon's death as well as find another to confide in. Her Limiter, Morrison, would be perfect for the job. She needs help, she can't do it alone.

Spoiler:
Morrison is Arnett's limiter, the scrawny blond kid. Ticy's is different, don't know his name though and honestly the chance of any of them becoming relevant suddenly is low.
hoarfrost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-12, 03:03   Link #2013
Alhazad2003

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoarfrost View Post
Morrison is Arnett's limiter, the scrawny blond kid. Ticy's is different, don't know his name though and honestly the chance of any of them becoming relevant suddenly is low.
Oh my gosh, you're right, I totally blew it. Ticy's Limiter is Abel, who I don't think has spoken a word in the entire series. Either way, she needs help, and fast.
Old 2012-06-12, 03:33   Link #2014
Kleeyook
Yandere maniax

Man, now that I think about it, Ticy was really scary whenvshe announced that she'll make West Genetic the best Pandoras after defeating Arnett.
Kleeyook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-12, 07:21   Link #2015
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Quote:

Seriously, so because of character development, now Satellizer can live normal life like other girls in school without being hated? It's all thanks to Kazuya. But in my honest opinion, Kazuya doesn't need to pick that girl when she was a bitch, so that she can remain isolated like that.

Come on dude! The author of this series is a shitty guy who fucking loves NTR! He always adds NTR in his series. What would be your reaction if this series ends like the usual NTR ending when the heroine choose the scumbags instead of the hero because the hero is too much of a nice guy and powerless? Good thing Satellizer doesn't like violent guy since then our poor Kazuya would end up... And I would just drop this series, curse all NTR hentai and wish Japan sunk.

The point is, I like how Kazuya isn't someone who would solve problem with violence. But it's Im Dal Young who's the author of this series. He loves to make it a harem theme, along with NTR and silly drama. Do you know how most (more than 95%) of NTR series end?

You know, if Satellizer chose her asshole bro and dumped Kazuya for being a wimp, there'd be some people criticizing Kazuya for not beating up that asshole son of a bitch, most people raging and the sick bastards of a few readers enjoying. Who knows, you might be one of those raging over how wimpy Kazuya is. And while violence might not solve his grudge, he could just go begging his gramp to cancel support with Satellizer family and made contact with their enemy or rival... it's called payback.

I'm raging! Nice guys got his bitch being taken by some prick make me rage!

Calm down mate raging doesn't help you analyze a story contents properly. The author being a Hack has nothing to do with the points i was pointing out. Im not saying for sure what is going to happen. Im giving examples of what "COULD" happen. Just because they skipped to a new Ark does not mean Ticy will not be involved as a matter of fact this new Valkyrie program could irritate her given her new vision of strong Pandora's i see direct a competition where she feels she must defend Pandora and West Genetics honor. The point i was trying to make in regards to her is that she is a walking emotional bomb. She has not dealt with Chiffon's death properly and its affecting mentally. What happens when something just builds up inside of you eventually you burst and in her case it would probably be sorrowfully rage. I like her character but as of right now she is not fit to lead. Leading by strength is not always the best option and with the powerhouse arrogant Pandora's of west genetics you need to find a happy medium and Chiffon was able to do that keeping the peace, even Elizabeth would have been able to do so, but Elizabeth did the right thing she left for a while because she is emotionally damaged. I am willing to bet money that the school starts being afraid of her and factions start to pop up and she becomes more emotionally unstable as the story progresses. Anyone can see the potential problems that will occur with her.

No need for me to rehash the Louis arc. Look its over and Louis realized who he loved the one thats been by his side his own Pandora not his sister. He all but gave his blessing to Kazuya. There is no need to beat a dead horse when its dead. The problem now is their parents as Dr Aoi is obviously is a purest and wont let his son marry a foreigner.

There is no chance that Satellizer would choose another male as she has already stated her feelings for Kazuya. You are making her out to be this evil being. When honestly she was just socially and emotionally inept because of her past. So you think she should be isolated and not have contact with others because you think shes a bitch? i cant even begin to explain why that is so wrong. No im not raging over wimpy he is because he is not warrior he is support just like every other Limiter but he is also Satellizer's shoulder emotional support similar to how Andre was 100% loyal to Elizabeth even costing him his sight. What was important to help Sate was not physical strength it was mental strength and the fortitude to endure and stay by her. What grudge there is not grudge between Louis and Kazuya they left on a good note where are you going with this? Satellizer is a very nice person with a clumsey cute side who is also passionate about protecting her friends and she has a strong sense of justice even standing up to Chiffon for what she felt was right. To me that make her a great character and the fact that we have had so much character development for her has the transition go smoothly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alhazad2003 View Post

Spoiler:
thanks man i see you understood perfectly

Quote:
Man, now that I think about it, Ticy was really scary whenvshe announced that she'll make West Genetic the best Pandoras after defeating Arnett.
yep and being scary is not always the best course of action to lead and motivate others. However it can be effective so things should be interesting soon.

Last edited by Sinestra; 2012-06-12 at 07:32.
Sinestra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-12, 12:50   Link #2016
peinmaximus@

Spoiler for hey,guys I think that the relationship between kazuya and ouka will be more developed than the relationship between kazuya and stella or kazuya and lana in this saga.:

Last edited by peinmaximus@; 2012-06-12 at 17:12.
peinmaximus@ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-14, 05:07   Link #2017
Leoncarbon
Tin-Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by peinmaximus@ View Post
Spoiler for hey,guys I think that the relationship between kazuya and ouka will be more developed than the relationship between kazuya and stella or kazuya and lana in this saga.:
Oh yes! I'm definitely looking forward to it! That Ferrari girl is hot as hell , I would definitely bet she'll join in soon enough!
Leoncarbon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-14, 07:35   Link #2018
Arturro

I've a question about this manga. I've dropped Freezing when "evil brother" arc started. Seeing how popopular this manga become, I'm considering reading it again. But to avoid any disappointments I'd like to know if:
1) Is Kazuya still an useless weakling or does he grown an backbone? Or at least his freezing ability is of any use?
2) Are Kazuya and Satelizer an official pair? Have they baptised?
3) Is there any explanation why Pandoras are so badly treated by overall population, army and each other?
4) is there any explanation, a hint at least, what are Novas?

Arturro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-14, 07:46   Link #2019
ImperialFlameGod8190

1. YES 2. NO to both 3. NO but i suspect its because of the fact they can do so much damage. 4. No
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-14, 09:39   Link #2020
Alhazad2003

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arturro View Post
I've a question about this manga. I've dropped Freezing when "evil brother" arc started. Seeing how popopular this manga become, I'm considering reading it again. But to avoid any disappointments I'd like to know if:
1) Is Kazuya still an useless weakling or does he grown an backbone? Or at least his freezing ability is of any use?
2) Are Kazuya and Satelizer an official pair? Have they baptised?
3) Is there any explanation why Pandoras are so badly treated by overall population, army and each other?
4) is there any explanation, a hint at least, what are Novas?
1) If you're expecting him to go Super Saiyan Three and decimate all who oppose him, then you're probably gonna be disappointed. Though he learned some high-level Freezing in the last arc, which saved Satellizer and Lana from being terminated by Chiffon.
2) Not yet, and it looks like there's yet another obstacle in their path.
3) Nothing specific, though it's been noted that prolonged use of Stigmas leads to psychological pollution (poisons their minds), which would explain a lot of the infighting amongst the Pandoras. Just look at what happened to Satellizer in the early going.
4) Again, nothing in concrete. Though the way Chiffon talked near the end of the last arc, she seemed to suggest that Novas might be the next step in human evolution. Scary thought, isn't it?

Hope this helps.

Tags
action, author loves incest, female fighters, futuristic setting, harem, seinen