AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-11-29, 17:56   Link #701
Fran~
floating away...

Anyway, in a Manga/anime, things like physics are just a very tiny detail...
Old 2007-11-29, 21:02   Link #702
xandiira
Fufufu ..

Send a message via AIM to xandiira
IchiRuki is my OTP. Since episode 1 and chapter 1, I think it's been confirmed. Sorry y'all. x3 Well, that's my opinion. I think that debbiechan on LJ has made crucial points and her essay on the whole IchiHime thing was awesome. If you haven't read it: http://community.livejournal.com/ble...thorial+intent ... there you go. I think that everyone, if you have the time, read her essay. :3 *nod*
Old 2007-11-29, 22:11   Link #703
Fran~
floating away...

But, the final word is up to Tite Kubo... i think that if he someday just wake up and decides to kill both Orihime and/or Rukia, we must deal with that, the same way a lot of people must deal with the classic's Gainax kills... .

Neither a poll or a internet campaign would change the mind of an author...

just my 2 cents... ^^

kisses~
Old 2007-11-30, 22:04   Link #704
BleachOD
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by xandiira View Post
IchiRuki is my OTP. Since episode 1 and chapter 1, I think it's been confirmed. Sorry y'all. x3 Well, that's my opinion. I think that debbiechan on LJ has made crucial points and her essay on the whole IchiHime thing was awesome. If you haven't read it: http://community.livejournal.com/ble...thorial+intent ... there you go. I think that everyone, if you have the time, read her essay. :3 *nod*
I don't need to read that.(My own babble can be long enough)..Kubo already made it clear IchiRuki was a no brainer, in the two biggest moments of the IchiOri dreams. At least the two always pulled out. He showed the difference in their relationships. With three defining acts...

*Prays like hell somebody says how*
Old 2007-12-01, 05:36   Link #705
cheesie
Dame Cheesie
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleachOD View Post
I don't need to read that.(My own babble can be long enough)..Kubo already made it clear IchiRuki was a no brainer, in the two biggest moments of the IchiOri dreams. At least the two always pulled out. He showed the difference in their relationships. With three defining acts...

*Prays like hell somebody says how*
I got something even better.

Spoiler:

Old 2007-12-01, 11:19   Link #706
Fran~
floating away...

Lol... Hitsugaya x Hiyori... <3
Old 2007-12-02, 15:24   Link #707
Arthas1011
Bring on the blood mortal

Maybe Ishida does have feelings for Orihime but that probly came about during Operation Rescue Rukia Without Dying in the Process (or ORRWDP for short)
Old 2007-12-02, 21:09   Link #708
ani_d

Quote:
Originally Posted by crisis
I got something even better.

Spoiler:

What volume is that Ishida quote? Interesting.
Old 2007-12-02, 23:43   Link #709
EnvyXSin
is hardcore x 2

Couples I love:

- Toshiro x Momo
- Gin x Rangiku
- Rukia x Renji
- Kisuke x Yoruichi
Old 2007-12-03, 01:12   Link #710
hachihachi
i've been nell-ed!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleachOD View Post
Omg. If this were so not a favorite couple thread. But an IchiRuki vs..Whatever group, instead

I would totally break down for you. How their relationship surpasses mentor (She is more like introducer, imo. Ichigo is taught by everyone, yet no one) & friendship. Rukia shares more of herself with Ichigo, than she has with anyone in her entire life. So how can anyone, believe that she DOES NOT love him!

Love is a BEHAVIOR. Not a FEELING. It's how one behaves towards another, that love is apparent. They do not have to say it...We can all see it. (Some just can't see clearly) Ichigo behaves as if RUKIA...Is his most important person and vice-versa! *Richer, than Bill Gates...If I had a nickel for every time I have said this*

Out of both Manga & Anime Characters...Notice in the Anime *Sinner! You are using Anime as an example when you know it isn't cannon* <---Yes. I am strange. I talk to myself. Long as I don't answer back in the third party, I assure you; it's quite normal. And...I am sane.

Notice all the female chara's that are, attracted to Ichigo. Are insanely jealous of Rukia. Filler and Non-filler Chara's. Why do think they put the in there? Eh...? Sometimes you have to read in-between the lines. It's just another sign...that IchiRuki is on the side that is righteous and good (Also predetermined)

Besides the moments they have.

With Hime's every moment they could have... He is unconscious, or Nel interrupts.

Rukia lives with him. First in closet in secret, then out-right. *Wonders how they passed the hours*

Bond they share.
Easy relationship...NO HONORIFICS! Does he ever say "Inoue? Keigo! Call me Ichigo! I will stop there...Tis long enough

Senna, Ichigo knew for only a few hours. (She wasn't even real. So Rukia being dead should no longer be a problem) Should he be paired with everyone he meets and rescues...If he gets to know them more than a few hours? Or speaks to them...Imagine the horror of Ichigo getting with the ghost of that child, he saved in the park. Because he risked his life to save him. I don't know about you...But I would be reduced to a pile of tears and never read Manga again!

Inoue, who knows everything that she wubs bout Kurosaki-kun...by-proxy. Has more of claim than Senna.

Besides if you think about it...

Senna was annoying mix of Rukia and Inoue. and way to immature for Ichigo.

For the record, you like who you want.. I just wanted to understand the how's and why's

*Dodges tomatoes. Douses with Holy water, lights a candle...Sprays disinfectant, and drops IchiRuki memorabilia for good measure*

you forgot chanting prayers (getsuga tenshou x infinite times)

before senna came along, i was all for rukia and ichigo. believe me, i was somewhat heartbroken when rukia did not return with ichigo and gang after the soul society fiasco. and when senna came along in the movie prelude for an episode ending, i was indignant cos she was like the 3rd party between ichigo and rukia.

but senna won me over with her whimsical antics and headstrong nature. and i like how ichigo went against everything to rescue and protect her. (but that would be just so ichigo-ish isn't it? lol) and rukia took a backseat after that.

it is precisely the few hours and how senna is almost like a mirage that makes the relationship memorable. it's like the nature of fireworks; beautiful but gone in the blink of an eye. of cos ichigo x senna is never going to happen in the end. i'm a sucker for "it's beautiful while it lasted" scenarios.
Old 2007-12-05, 17:52   Link #711
Arthas1011

I have given the essay my half cent and I have to say.... IM STILL WITH ICHI/RUKI!!!
Old 2007-12-07, 00:30   Link #712
Avid_Bleacher
Hitsugaya's decolourizer

IchiXRuki forever! They will end up together, for sure! It's so obvious, it's almost painful not to agree.
Old 2007-12-07, 14:41   Link #713
Fran~
floating away...

Nel > Rukia.
Old 2007-12-07, 16:38   Link #714
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

generic female character > Rukia

but thats my opinion, so take that what you will.
Old 2007-12-08, 14:45   Link #715
lillith_

Send a message via MSN to lillith_
I'm a fierce IchigoxRukia shipper so as long as these two end up together I don't really care about what happen to the rest teheehee~~
Well, actually that's not true... even though I really like IchixRuki I still feel sorry for Renji...
so it would be nice if he found himself a nice gal (but who? )

oh, I also like HitsugayaxHinamori
Old 2007-12-09, 16:41   Link #716
Arthas1011

I suppourt all who say Ichi - Ruki but also with those who say
Orihime x Ishida because they should get together... I mean Ishida is a real tough guy while Orihime could marry him and they could make quicy mk 2's
Old 2007-12-09, 17:05   Link #717
Amirali
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Amirali
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arthas1011 View Post
I suppourt all who say Ichi - Ruki but also with those who say
Orihime x Ishida because they should get together... I mean Ishida is a real tough guy while Orihime could marry him and they could make quicy mk 2's
Yeah, Ishida is the last of the Quincy, as it stands right now. He needs to ensure the future of his race.
Old 2007-12-09, 17:21   Link #718
Arthas1011

Yes, and those two could make a most pwerful quincy race, and maybe chad could hook up with tatsuki or ichigo's sister. Then their kids could marry ishida's kids and soon there would be ULTIMATE QUINCY'S!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!! *Evil maniac look*
Old 2007-12-09, 19:13   Link #719
Avid_Bleacher
Hitsugaya's decolourizer

Since everyone seems to be doing straight pairings, I guess I'll do something different: Yaoi.

My favourite Yaoi Bleach pairings are:

Ichigo X Grimmjow (too sexy)(most favourite pairing)
Ikkaku X Yumichika (so obvious)
Bayakuya X Renji (oddly cute)
Gin and Aizen (most probably is. lol)
Renji X Shūhei (pure hotness)
and lastly Shunsui X Jushiro (oldies, but bold)

Crack pairings:

Ichigo X Kenpachi (what can I say: friggin CRAZY!!!)
Hanataro X Ishida (o_O)
Urahara X Mayuri ()
Hitsugaya X Hanataro (very CUTE, but NOoooo)
seen this one in random fan fiction: Tosen X Bayakuya (WHAT!!!!!!!!!???? )

Old 2007-12-09, 19:26   Link #720
Arthas1011

Yo avid... it should have been Urahara and Yorouichi
Closed Thread