AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2009-12-06, 09:03   Link #2121
Zwei
Natural Born Killer
*Graphic Designer

Clearly both Touya and Misaki are made for each other. They're both going around screwing a number of people before finally deciding to settle down.
Old 2009-12-06, 10:03   Link #2122
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

I won't mind a School Days ending imo XD
-Sho- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-06, 11:48   Link #2123
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Akira was k-ed by a car! It seems that he ended up in the same way as Haruka's brother.

The drama is hyping up. It just gets better....

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-06, 12:19   Link #2124
Blaat

lol @ Akira, that is what happens when you wear a silly hat.

Still though the writers are quite ruthless with him, guy can't catch a break... well at least he managed to hit Touya in the face that counts for something I suppose.
Old 2009-12-06, 12:25   Link #2125
War_Lord
Modern Philosopher

^Everytime I think of Akira, one of those Linkin Park songs pop up in my head. One song in particular suits his predicament so well, lol.
Old 2009-12-06, 14:05   Link #2126
kamikazex

man this series is turning more and more awesome by the episode lol. who would've thought that he would get hit by a car! sounded painful too
kamikazex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-06, 14:13   Link #2127
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zwei View Post
Clearly both Touya and Misaki are made for each other. They're both going around screwing a number of people before finally deciding to settle down.
Except Misaki isn't, or at least there is no proof.

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-06, 14:57   Link #2128
Dop
Mmmm....

I was deeply worried in this episode - worried that Mana-chan was going to throw herself at Touya as well! At the point she stopped him in the street I was shouting "No No! Not you too! Don't do it!"

Those evil writers, not only do they deny us all the pleasure of seeing Sunohara* - I mean Akira - plant one on Touya, but then they kill him off - possibly.

*Until reading this thread I'd genuinely forgotten the character's name, and just thought of him as 'Sunohara' as it's the same voice actor doing the same voice and I'd been rewatching CLANNAD lately.
Dop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-06, 19:33   Link #2129
Zwei
Natural Born Killer
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by serenade_beta View Post
Except Misaki isn't, or at least there is no proof.
Makes me wonder if you missed some episodes.

Just like how it's Yayoi, Haruka and Misaki with Touya; It's Tamaru, Akira and Touya with Misaki.
Old 2009-12-06, 20:22   Link #2130
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Quote:
Just like how it's Yayoi, Haruka and Misaki with Touya; It's Tamaru, Akira and Touya with Misaki.
................I'm assuming by "screwing", you mean sex, right? Then, yeah, there isn't any proof Misaki did it with either of the two.

-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
Old 2009-12-06, 20:38   Link #2131
winkel

Quote:
Then, yeah, there isn't any proof Misaki did it with either of the two.
You sure you watched all the eps?

-Misaki's history reveals to us her relationship with Tamaru and the abortion... there's an act that one does before getting to the point of requiring an abortion
-Touya's 'please, let me do whatever I want to you' line, followed by them lying down on the floor looking and caressing each other... is highly suggestive of a specific act that follows
-Akira tried, as we saw in that scene at Touya's dad house on Christmas, but no dice
winkel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-06, 20:40   Link #2132
Zwei
Natural Born Killer
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
................I'm assuming by "screwing", you mean sex, right? Then, yeah, there isn't any proof Misaki did it with either of the two.
There's proof enough that she did it with Tamaru and Touya. I don't have proof she did it with Akira even though she dated him, so I won't assume she screwed him as well.

Tamaru, who she used to date and being the bastard he is, probably wouldn't take no for an answer. We get the brief flashback with her father handing her money and then next episode Tamaru himself confirms it that he knocked her up while she didn't deny anything.

And as for Touya, we can safely assume they did it as well. I'm sure they didn't just kiss seeing as Touya really couldn't kiss her because of his wound he got from Akira.
Old 2009-12-06, 21:43   Link #2133
iczelion74
Lost Soul

Quote:
Originally Posted by winkel View Post
-Akira tried, as we saw in that scene at Touya's dad house on Christmas, but no dice
But they were a couple for quite a while so its easy to assume they had had sex plenty of times before(its not like Miaki isn't experienced), and she was just shooting him down at that moment.
iczelion74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-06, 23:28   Link #2134
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Quote:
You sure you watched all the eps?

-Misaki's history reveals to us her relationship with Tamaru and the abortion... there's an act that one does before getting to the point of requiring an abortion
-Touya's 'please, let me do whatever I want to you' line, followed by them lying down on the floor looking and caressing each other... is highly suggestive of a specific act that follows
And
@^

Hmm? I might have forgot that part...? The episode with Tamaru and the photographs?

So let's say she did it with Tamaru in the past.
Is that enough to say'
Quote:
around screwing a number of people
Last time I checked, Tamaru is only one person. Also, that is like saying that anyone who has had sex before with someone else is automatically Touya-level if they choose someone else afterwards. Kind of sounds like those crazy otaku who go insane if their anime character isn't a virgin...

Old 2009-12-06, 23:42   Link #2135
Zwei
Natural Born Killer
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
And
@^

Hmm? I might have forgot that part...? The episode with Tamaru and the photographs?

So let's say she did it with Tamaru in the past.
Is that enough to say'
Last time I checked, Tamaru is only one person.
It was a figure of speech.

....and you need to watch the latest episodes. It's not only Tamaru but with Touya as well, and like I said before, she dated Akira but I won't assume she screwed around with him as well since we don't have enough proof to prove it.

Quote:
Also, that is like saying that anyone who has had sex before with someone else is automatically Touya-level if they choose someone else afterwards.
No, you're only saying that. I suppose you're used to thinking that way, umm? I honestly don't care either way because I can safely assume Yayoi wasn't a virgin, but that doesn't stop me from shipping Yayoi x Touya.

Quote:
Kind of sounds like those crazy otaku who go insane if their anime character isn't a virgin...
And I don't see how it does sound like that, because we're not ranting whether they decided to turn the innocent virgin Misaki from the game into some kind of tragic heroine with a past. It's primitive, savage and not particularly intellectual.

The only reason I don't particularly like Misaki anymore is because of her treatment towards Akira. I mean, he's not that good of a person, but does she really has to make him painfully aware of it by treating him like crap?
Old 2009-12-07, 00:15   Link #2136
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Quote:
....and you need to watch the latest episodes. It's not only Tamaru but with Touya as well, and like I said before, she dated Akira but I won't assume she screwed around with him as well since we don't have enough proof to prove it.
It's like you didn't see my thoughts on the episodes.
So what are you trying to say? Screwing with a number of people before settling down. Yeah, she might have done it with Touya too this episode, but isn't that part of the deciding/settling down part? So in other words, she only did it with Tamaru before settling down with Touya. And I have no idea why you are repeating the part about Akira.

Speaking of Akira:
Quote:
It's Tamaru, Akira and Touya with Misaki.
And
Quote:
I don't have proof she did it with Akira even though she dated him, so I won't assume she screwed him as well.
...Yeah, no assumption...

Quote:
No, you're only saying that. I suppose you're used to thinking that way, umm? I honestly don't care either way because I can safely assume Yayoi wasn't a virgin, but that doesn't stop me from shipping Yayoi x Touya.
Hah? Used to thinking what why? You put Touya and Misaki on the same line, so it is natural to assume you are saying she is at his level. Heck, you even said they were a match.
And... Uh, why did you suddenly talk about Yayoi... ( -_-)

Quote:
And I don't see how it does sound like that, because we're not ranting whether they decided to turn the innocent virgin Misaki from the game into some kind of tragic heroine with a past. It's primitive, savage and not particularly intellectual.
1. "It was a figure of speech"
2. Those type of otaku don't usually think
Quote:
turn the innocent virgin Misaki from the game into some kind of tragic heroine with a past
. That's just not liking a change from the game. Those otaku simply fuss over the loss of their anime characters' virginity.

Old 2009-12-07, 00:32   Link #2137
Zwei
Natural Born Killer
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
It's like you didn't see my thoughts on the episodes.
So what are you trying to say? Screwing with a number of people before settling down. Yeah, she might have done it with Touya too this episode, but isn't that part of the deciding/settling down part? So in other words, she only did it with Tamaru before settling down with Touya. And I have no idea why you are repeating the part about Akira.
Umm, I think you didn't get the fact that my comment was purely sarcastic and instead you took it seriously. Heck, I even used the "" smiley as in /sarcastic. Besides, she didn't settle down with Touya, and I think she knows he wouldn't choose her over because if you paid enough attention, Touya mentioned something about loving him one last time and make him happy?

Quote:
Hah? Used to thinking what why? You put Touya and Misaki on the same line, so it is natural to assume you are saying she is at his level. Heck, you even said they were a match.
And... Uh, why did you suddenly talk about Yayoi... ( -_-)
Once again, I was purely being sarcastic about that comment but you took it as if I were serious. And I mentioned Yayoi because you indicated that I was ranting about the fact that Misaki wasn't a virgin, while I clearly am not bothered by it nor ever thought Misaki would ever be chosen as Touya's final goddess.

...and about Misaki and Touya being on the same level is subjective. I mean, she's not doing anything different from what Touya is doing to Yuki. She's playing the "tragic heroine" type, but I can already predict she will end up running into Akira's arms if he ever survived the accident with that usual guilty look on her face.

The only thing I can defend her in this situation is because she never was secure about her feelings for Akira, we always get the feeling she was using him as a scapegoat.

Quote:
1. "It was a figure of speech"
2. Those type of otaku don't usually think . That's just not liking a change from the game. Those otaku simply fuss over the loss of their anime characters' virginity.
Everyone has the right to criticize changes made from the game compared to the anime. The problem is whether they can be constructive about their criticism.
Old 2009-12-07, 16:17   Link #2138
winkel

Quote:
AndSo let's say she did it with Tamaru in the past.
Is that enough to say:

Last time I checked, Tamaru is only one person.
Let's think about Touya here. Last time I checked, he only did it with 3 people (Yayoi, Haruka, and now Misaki).

That's 3 for him, and going far with assumptions, 3 for her. They're the same.
winkel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-07, 16:54   Link #2139
lightbringer
M9000

Quote:
That's 3 for him, and going far with assumptions, 3 for her. They're the same.
Uhm, the difference is that she only did one at a time, she was not ever really unfaithful to anyone. She even broke up with Akira before sleeping with Touya. Touya on the other hand, while going out with Yuki, slept with Yayoi, Misaki, Haruka and quite likely Menou (why else is she lazing around in his apartment while he's on the phone) while coming on to Rina and a random chick from the job search at his university. Misaki is no angel, as she showed when Yuki came to the hospital, but Touya just can't keep it in his pants.
lightbringer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-07, 18:12   Link #2140
Mentar
Banned

Hehe...

I took a break from the anime for a while. Not because I didn't like it (just the opposite), but somehow I need to be in a certain mood to start watching it. Been quite a while, I had stopped after 18, before a good friend told me to start watching again, stat.

Ah well, guess I'm back to rawing it. Looking forward to 24

In the meantime, it's impressive how often I wanted to punch Touya's daylights out. And the lights of the others, just to have the rage pass and a certain serenity setting in.

What a mess, but it's gradually starting to sort itself out.
Mentar is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
drama, eroge, romance, seinen