AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2011-10-24, 04:56   Link #381
Kev-kun
Curiousity is a Virtue?

Ok I really have no idea what happened at the end... Just who were the dead bodies that were in the room of Yuno's house?
Old 2011-10-24, 05:04   Link #382
creb
Hiding Under Your Bed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kev-kun View Post
Just who were the dead bodies that were in the room of Yuno's house?
Spoiler for Hrm...:

After watching the above for five minutes, my guess is......I have no idea.
Also, cake.
creb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-24, 05:07   Link #383
Lumir

Quote:
Originally Posted by creb View Post
Spoiler for Hrm...:

Like I said, im guessing its her family. The chick is insane.
Old 2011-10-24, 05:16   Link #384
Kusa-San
I'll end it before April.

Good night everyone
Kusa-San is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-24, 05:47   Link #385
jcdietz03

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lumir View Post
the funny thing is he didnt even ask yuno where the bathroom was. He just got up and walked around, who does that in someone else's house you've never been to before?
I do it. Got a problem with that? I don't mind other people doing it either. It's not like I have actual skeletons in my closets!
jcdietz03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-24, 06:04   Link #386
EroKing

Quote:
Spoiler for Hrm...:

I'm gonna guess humans
Old 2011-10-24, 06:26   Link #387
Kirroha
Just... disturbed.

Spoiler for EP3:
Kirroha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-24, 07:05   Link #388
Fnights
Yoku dekimashita!

Yukki is the worst character leader ever seen in an anime, why escaping? Why don't ask her who are these corpse and why? Maybe Yuno past is tragic and these people deserve to die?
Yukki is a true baka coward crybaby, run and hide is the only thing he is good to do. >_>
Fnights is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-24, 07:34   Link #389
Sides

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fnights View Post
Yukki is the worst character leader ever seen in an anime, why escaping? Why don't ask her who are these corpse and why? Maybe Yuno past is tragic and these people deserve to die?
Yukki is a true baka coward crybaby, run and hide is the only thing he is good to do. >_>
He is fourteen, and Yuno is unpredictable. You really want stay and ask your stalker, who has killed X many people, why she has a few dead bodies are lying in her house?
Sides is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-24, 07:38   Link #390
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

Quote:
Just like Sides said. Yuno has remained a mystery in Yukki's eye, especially in terms of not revealing something she's keeping from him. The future altogether changed when he opened that very room, Yuno appeared right behind him the moment he looked at the corpses. He knew that no more negotiation would save him after finding out Yuno's secret and decided to run for his life. Yuno even took the concept of "killing people" lightly in episode 2 so he knew that she would not hesitate to kill him.
Old 2011-10-24, 07:47   Link #391
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Quote:
Really? You know the chick you're with is a stalker who has no problem killing allot of people to get what she wants and then you stumble into a room with dead bodies while she stands behind you in the dark all creepy eyes...let's just say that just about any sane person would first get the hell out of there and only THEN resort to talking. She might love him and do anything for him, but like it was said before...he's a 14 year old kid and she's a 14 year old butcher...
Randrak42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-24, 08:28   Link #392
Sackett
Cross Game - I need more

Location: I've moved around the American West. I've lived in Oregon, Washington, Utah, and Oklahoma
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sides View Post
Spoiler:

Like how Yukki is portrayed here as an average fourteen year boy. The way he was so exited and screamed out sugee, after being invited to take part in a police operation, was nicely done. Normally I kind of dislike whinny heroes, but I like him, because he has a more realistic behaviour, than other wimps, or wimp turn hero.
Aren't Yukki and Yuno 16? I thought they were sophomores in highschool.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lumir View Post

Its obvious this chick has some issues, we dont even get any info on her background, like who her parents are and where they are. Could it be those people on the ground are her own parents?!?!? And fckin YUNO CHASED HIM all the way home to say GOOD NIGHT?!?! WTF! Not to mention that single apple just chillin on the table, who the fck has ONE apple on the table. No power? Yea fckin right, its prolly to hide the fcking blood stains on the walls or some sh^t, oh man this series.
I assumed that the lack of power and the lack of food (notice she said that apple came from a tree in the backyard) means that Yuno doesn't have anyone around to pay the utility bills or buy food.

Now why that is is still up for speculation, but it suggests strongly that Yuno does not have a happy home life.

Cross Game - A Story of Love, Life, Death - and Baseball. What more could you want?
Sackett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-24, 08:29   Link #393
zeando
maybenotimome

Quote:
well look at it by logic (i hate using this...)
if the one being killed in that house were yuno's family
and yuno says she want yuki to become her family
won't the same happen to yukki once he becomes yuno's family too?
zeando is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-24, 08:31   Link #394
Demi.
Ass connoisseur

Yuki is incredibly pathetic...Yuno is batshit crazy

All in a days work for Mirai Nikki.
Old 2011-10-24, 08:41   Link #395
revive4563

Well, men are regarded as stalker soon in these days. But women are not. It's unfair.

btw, I was thinking that Yukki's VA is Ogata Emi (Ikari Shinji) while watching first episode. They are really similar...
revive4563 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-24, 08:42   Link #396
Daisu
Strange New World
*Graphic Designer

Was there suppose to be a omake after ep 3?
Old 2011-10-24, 08:44   Link #397
Sides

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sackett View Post
Aren't Yukki and Yuno 16? I thought they were sophomores in highschool.
Think he and Yuno are in 2nd year middle school that is 13-15ish, I could be wrong. Apparently kids these days mature much faster...
Just found a awesome graph, with colours, about the current(?) educational system in japan, link

Last edited by Sides; 2011-10-24 at 09:01.
Sides is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-24, 10:32   Link #398
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sackett View Post
Actually... if she could get medical care there are eye surgeons who can do some pretty amazing things at fixing eyes.
Σr(‘Д‘n) Really...!
Science these days are amazing...

Quote:
Spoiler for Hrm...:

Look at those long hands. It's highly likely to be Deux's family.

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-24, 10:49   Link #399
otakufan

Very much enjoying this series.

I've read some of the manga, so I'm not overly shocked by what's going on, but I love how they can still send a chill up my spine with Yuno.

Quote:
Originally Posted by serenade_beta View Post
Look at those long hands. It's highly likely to be Deux's family.
Or simply dead long enough that the flesh between the finger bones has contracted and decayed...
otakufan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-24, 11:29   Link #400
Last Sinner
You're Hot, Cupcake

Well, I felt Episode 3 was a little weaker than the first two. It almost seemed wrong having happy times for over half an episode. But it served as reasonable character development. There's a weird amusement from seeing a girl who feels so nonchalant about killing other people be scared of a haunted house and losing her bikini top.

However, the final minutes made things right. Yuno is the drawcard thus far and things are far more fun when she's completely out of her mind. Yuki may be weak but a yandere needs a weaker compatriot to be an effective foil for their madness, in my opinion.

My interest from what appeared this episode is why Deus ex Machina was so thrilled about Yuki changing the flow of events so much with that one action. My theory has always been Deus ex Machina wants Yuki to replace him, so this episode made me feel more convinced towards the angle that Yuki will end up being Deus ex Machina.

Epsiode 4 has better be bloody. No one dead in this kind of show for a whole episode kind of feels a bit sedate.

Tags
psychological, shounen, yandere