AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > To Aru... Index [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2013-01-07, 21:34   Link #22241
tsunade666

I think the given link was a synopsis but there is a summary which was posted in 4chan and here which was given a couple of days ago. I still think that summary is a fake.
Old 2013-01-07, 22:14   Link #22242
cleed

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
I think the given link was a synopsis but there is a summary which was posted in 4chan and here which was given a couple of days ago. I still think that summary is a fake.
It is a fake there are so many inconsistencies. I'm pretty sure a lot of posters here aren't taking much light of it.
Old 2013-01-07, 22:25   Link #22243
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by cleed View Post
It is a fake there are so many inconsistencies. I'm pretty sure a lot of posters here aren't taking much light of it.
Be on the look out for giant white rhinoceros beetles
Old 2013-01-07, 22:51   Link #22244
desrtsku
Nympholept

Speaking truthfully, saying there "is many inconsistencies" is a completely exaggerated statement, the only real inconsistency in that summary is Accel's behaviour toward the fake sister(s), all the other things are still quite debatable.
Old 2013-01-07, 22:54   Link #22245
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by desrtsku View Post
Speaking truthfully, saying there "is many inconsistencies" is a completely exaggerated statement, the only real inconsistency in that summary is Accel's behaviour toward the fake sister(s), all the other things are still quite debatable.
I think 'many inconsistency' describes it pretty well, especially with anything involving Kakine and Dark Matter.
Old 2013-01-07, 23:13   Link #22246
Stufu

Erh? I just gave him the cover's synopsis... I think he's asking for this thing, or not?
Old 2013-01-08, 02:24   Link #22247
desrtsku
Nympholept

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
I think 'many inconsistency' describes it pretty well, especially with anything involving Kakine and Dark Matter.
I don't see anything like that in there, "weird" maybe but "inconsistency" I don't think so, we don't know that much to be able to say that.
Old 2013-01-08, 02:31   Link #22248
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by desrtsku View Post
I don't see anything like that in there, "weird" maybe but "inconsistency" I don't think so, we don't know that much to be able to say that.
Rhinoceros Beetles aside; are you saying it makes sense to you that Dark Matter can substitute as the super-rare-neither-touched-by-magic-nor-science-specimen that have been clearly stated in the last two volumes to be an absolute necessity to create the holistic esper?
Old 2013-01-08, 03:46   Link #22249
desrtsku
Nympholept

Quote:
Rhinoceros Beetles aside; are you saying it makes sense to you that Dark Matter can substitute as the super-rare-neither-touched-by-magic-nor-science-specimen that have been clearly stated in the last two volumes to be an absolute necessity to create the holistic esper?
Of course not ... I ... just forgot about that part ... my brain must have rejected it so much it was erased from my memory as well. My sincere apologies.
Old 2013-01-08, 09:51   Link #22250
tsunade666

The fight with Silvia and Brunhilde sounds fishy to me too.
Old 2013-01-08, 10:13   Link #22251
Hell_ping
一刀繚乱

In the end, we'll just wait for it to come out. Not like it's coming out in less than 3 days anyway...oh wait.
Old 2013-01-08, 10:19   Link #22252
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teh_Ping View Post
In the end, we'll just wait for it to come out. Not like it's coming out in less than 3 days anyway...oh wait.
But then...us over here in SG won't get it until next weekend at the earliest withour preorders...
Old 2013-01-08, 22:27   Link #22253
RPG_Fanatic
Fallere825

Not to mention how the Dead Frenda is handled, and the whole trying to eat a certain person's brain, which was a worst case scenario, not a current event.
Old 2013-01-08, 23:37   Link #22254
Requiem-x
The slacking one

Hi there. I may not frequent this thread since the levels of discussion are too massive for me, but as someone who fatihfully follows the novels as well, I feel like I should share this with you.

Spoiler for NT6:
Old 2013-01-08, 23:44   Link #22255
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Requiem-x View Post
Hi there. I may not frequent this thread since the levels of discussion are too massive for me, but as someone who fatihfully follows the novels as well, I feel like I should share this with you.

Spoiler for NT6:
Thanks.

It doesn't seems Birdway gonna get punched in this time... just look at her death/yandere stare(like my avatar) .

Hey, now Kakine is sort of intangible like a ghost.
Old 2013-01-08, 23:48   Link #22256
pkmntrainer7
Hidden Behind the Truth

Quote:

Spoiler for NT6:
There's also one more.

Spoiler for NT6:

This illustration also perfectly matches up to one of the lines in the spoilers posted a while ago. Of course it could just be a coincidence.

Spoiler for Old spoiler that could be true or false:
Old 2013-01-08, 23:51   Link #22257
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Holy Shit, Touma (if that's him) is wearing his alternate costume windbreaker ?!
Old 2013-01-08, 23:52   Link #22258
Requiem-x
The slacking one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
Thanks.

It doesn't seems Birdway gonna get punched in this time... just look at her death/yandere stare(like my avatar) .

Hey, now Kakine is sort of intangible like a ghost.
We saw Birdway's death stare in the last volume, that's not it. That's a "...what the hell are you doing here...?" kind of stare.

pkmntrainer7
Seems too similar to be a coincidence, besides, it's one of the most plausible among that list of possible spoilers.
Old 2013-01-08, 23:54   Link #22259
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Holy Shit, Touma (if that's him) is wearing his alternate costume windbreaker ?!
Don't forget the IB on his chest .

Quote:
We saw Birdway's death stare in the last volume, that's not it. That's a "...what the hell are you doing here...?" kind of stare.
Its true that she is asking something(can't read the blurred moonrunes) but certainly her eyes looks empty .

Lets see how it turns out to be the awaited match(?) with The MC vs The Author's FC
Old 2013-01-09, 00:04   Link #22260
Requiem-x
The slacking one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
Don't forget the IB on his chest .

Its true that she is asking something(can't read the blurred moonrunes) but certainly her eyes looks empty .

Lets see how it turns out to be the awaited match(?) with The MC vs The Author's FC
It will truly be a battle for the ages (half joking, half serious) if Kamachi doesn't troll us, and at least I have certainly been waiting for it.

Also, you have to think of the context: She's looking at a guy she just saw getting shot mere hours ago passing by like it's nothing.
Closed Thread

Tags
action, dengeki bunko, fantasy, light novels, science fiction, shounen