AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2014-11-18, 12:34   Link #361
desrtsku
Nympholept

I'd say Enbi is a tamed version of Lessar.
Old 2014-11-18, 20:20   Link #362
Tenzen12

Quote:
Originally Posted by desrtsku View Post
And Hayabusa got his bad luck and idiocy. Sucks to be the odd guy.
Bad luck sure, but he is idiot only compared to genius like Enbi. He is good detective and quite capable of dealing with packages.
Old 2014-11-19, 00:07   Link #363
desrtsku
Nympholept

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenzen12 View Post
Bad luck sure, but he is idiot only compared to genius like Enbi. He is good detective and quite capable of dealing with packages.
Idiocy in the "Kamachi sense" of the way, basically someone who rush headfirst into the danger to save someone else (also freaking stubborn).
Old 2014-11-21, 07:57   Link #364
GotEffed2RageQuit
N.Kurogane x N.Vermillion

Shinobu = more awesome Touma
Hayabusa = harem-less Hamazura
Mai = lamer Accelerator

like 6 yr. old Shinobu
GotEffed2RageQuit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-21, 08:15   Link #365
Pablete
Banned

What the....

Hayabusa NEVER rushers into danger, it's always yiukai + Enbi dragging him by the leg into danger, why you think Enbi lost her chances to win him over?
Pablete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-21, 08:32   Link #366
GotEffed2RageQuit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablete View Post
What the....

Hayabusa NEVER rushers into danger, it's always yiukai + Enbi dragging him by the leg into danger, why you think Enbi lost her chances to win him over?
He's just ALWAYS do the most dangerous decisions. Youkai or Yukari?
Old 2014-11-21, 09:12   Link #367
The One Above God
Kamijou

He's an accomplished detective. Of course he'd be in danger most of the time.

"I'll destroy that illusion!"
The One Above God is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-21, 09:22   Link #368
GotEffed2RageQuit

Quote:
Originally Posted by The One Above God View Post
He's an accomplished detective. Of course he'd be in danger most of the time.
But that much danger is, well, too much. For a normal one that is.
Old 2014-11-21, 09:36   Link #369
Pablete
Banned

Youkai.

Just a typo.
Old 2014-11-21, 12:08   Link #370
Tenzen12

Quote:
What the....

1)She did not loose her chance win him over, because she doesn't have chance yet (she is minor)

2)She doesn't drag him into danger, she stalk him into it.
Old 2014-11-21, 12:25   Link #371
GotEffed2RageQuit

Then suddenly Hayabusa gets married to... (drum roll, please)
Spoiler for poor girl:
Old 2014-11-21, 12:38   Link #372
Pablete
Banned

Karma.

And I will applaud him for getting a bodyguard waifu.
Old 2014-11-21, 13:40   Link #373
desrtsku
Nympholept

Quote:
He does it all the time though. Like, all the freaking time ever since he was a teenager. Remember how even Yukari called him out on meddling with affairs he shouldn't.

Enbi just happens to be there every single time. And the main reason why she can't win him over is because he doesn't want to go to Jail.
Old 2014-11-21, 13:48   Link #374
Pablete
Banned

Again, he doesn't he is dragged into it by others.

Youkais want to get into his pants everyday.

No. Read him again, not a single line from him finding her attractive. Unless she stops being annoying (to him) she won't have a chance.
Old 2014-11-21, 14:27   Link #375
desrtsku
Nympholept

Quote:
Again, he doesn't he is dragged into it by others.
Nope.
He gets forced into the job, sure, but that's no different from the usual Touma gets thrown into a mess unwillingly, or the Quenser and Heivia forced into fighting Objects when they don't want to. But once he realizes people's lives are on the line, he doesn't hesitate a damn bit and figuratively throws himself into the Youkai's mouth. (almost happened literally too)
He's the kind of person who doesn't even care if he gets assaulted by random thugs, gets fired or might die in the process as long as the others are safe.
I mean, this side of himself has been the most obvious with the lasted volume, since he literally said it himself (I'm sure my used of 'literally' etc).

Quote:
Youkais want to get into his pants everyday.
One more reason for him to quit his job, but he never backs out.
There was one time when his very superior, advise him to abandon the case he was one. But he didn't. And then became a fugitive and fought a Youkai boosted criminal with his own will just to save a girl.

I think the one time when he really got 'forced' by a Youkai into doing it was by the Deadly Dragon princess. But then again, halfway through he was like :"“Shinobu, don’t worry. The limit will clearly come for us first. If worst comes to worst, you can attach your web to one of us. You at least can survive this.”
If that's not putting yourself in danger, I don't know what it is. He talks as if him dying is OK as long as Shinobu makes it.

The other times it's usually :
"I'm gonna impress this sexy girl! ... Oh Child organ traffic!? I'm gonna give those bastard a lesson!"
"Oh, yet another murder case! ... A island full of Youkai powered criminal, run away Mystery Freak! Dammit I'm so useless, I can't even protect her!"
"Ah, yet another boring day with Mystery Freak! ... A girl disappeared, you said? Ok, time to CQC that Youkai boned guy.."
etc.

It's a wonder why he didn't quit this job.
Yeah, he's an idiot all right.

Quote:
No. Read him again, not a single line from him finding her attractive. Unless she stops being annoying (to him) she won't have a chance.
What are you even talking about? He doesn't even try to look at her that way because she's a child, nothing to do with her being annoying. In his eyes, she's just a child, not a potential girlfriend target that only puts him off because she's a glue.
Old 2014-11-21, 14:50   Link #376
Pablete
Banned

It's part of his job but another thing is taking too much risks, there he doesn't wants that, but he can't turn his backol once other people are involved too.

That's not being an idiot, that's being consequent with his job's duties and responsibilities.
And he won't quit because the other option is go living to his home village which is a big nope for him.

For better or worse, like I said before she has no chance. Unless she somehow grows like her sister or time skips happens.

And both are not gonna happen because Kamachi never do that.
Old 2014-11-21, 15:17   Link #377
Fellen
*Insert user title here*

Quote:
For better or worse, like I said before she has no chance. Unless she somehow grows like her sister or time skips happens.

*cough* Misaki *cough*
Old 2014-11-21, 15:29   Link #378
Pablete
Banned

FlashbacNuff said.
Old 2014-11-21, 15:48   Link #379
desrtsku
Nympholept

Quote:
It's part of his job but another thing is taking too much risks, there he doesn't wants that, but he can't turn his backol once other people are involved too.
And actually he "can" in the sense that he's allowed to. And there was even a case where he was arrested and forced to not do it anymore.
But he "can't" in the sense that he doesn't want to.
That small difference is important and makes the difference between someone who is smart and thinks about his safety, and an idiot who puts results above his own life.

Quote:
That's not being an idiot, that's being consequent with his job's duties and responsibilities.
His job? He's a detective, not a superhero.
A detective has no right in continuing on working on a case when he's held in custody, and then removed from said case by his own superior. He even escaped and stole a motorcycle from the office according to the case report. (Kehehe)
Moreover, in Vol.3 he worked on a case without getting the authorisation from local authorities. (he had the right to wait and he should have waited)

In other words, he's been at some point a criminal and an offender. He figuratively flipped a middle finger on his duties and responsibilities for his own personal reasons in there.
Sounds like an idiot to me.

Quote:
And he won't quit because the other option is go living to his home village which is a big nope for him.
At least the Youkai in his village tags on him as a sort of trial they can't help but participate. The ones he encounters in his job are ones that will kill him for the sake of it. If an ordinary human were to make a choice the former would be the safest option. But Hayabusa doesn't care about danger in the first place.
That is also a textbook case of "rushing headfirst into the danger", which is choosing the most dangerous option.

Quote:

The point still stands that he doesn't want to go to jail though.
And no, Kamachi does that too.
Old 2014-11-21, 15:52   Link #380
Pablete
Banned

He doesn't. Or did I miss a series where he doees that? No, a flashback doesn't counts.

Tags
comedy, ecchi, fantasy, shounen, time travel, yokai