AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2011-11-21, 20:13   Link #1161
Direwolf18

I took the Daedalus "being Ikaros's own worst enemy" to mean more along the lines of her attempts to help Ikaros are really what is causing her so much pain in the end. One could argue, especially if you are a jerk like this guy is, that because of her she went to the human world and had all the heart ache and pain that went along with meeting Tomoki and having friends you needed to protect. She would have experienced less pain sticking in sky being an automaton.
Direwolf18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-21, 21:09   Link #1162
Nvis
Where are the good animes

Is there a new chapter this week?
Nvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-21, 21:38   Link #1163
Lexxus
YES! Hahahaha

Are you talking about chapter 55 or the raw 56?
Lexxus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-21, 22:01   Link #1164
nines
I much prefer the 2d

Woooh chapter 55 was so epic. Damn why couldn't they have made the anime go into this part of the series x.x woulda lifted off if they made it more serious
Old 2011-11-21, 22:04   Link #1165
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:
Originally Posted by nines View Post
Woooh chapter 55 was so epic. Damn why couldn't they have made the anime go into this part of the series x.x woulda lifted off if they made it more serious
Please don't bring in the anime in this discussion, I hated with how they changed it, and added unnecessary things (the Ikaros ship thingy) and how they handled Chaos' return. It was dreadful.

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-22, 04:12   Link #1166
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

That's the thing also bothering me Chaos story is done in the anime while in manga it still stagnant and awaiting for her return.

Either way chapter 55 was awesome. Black haired Angeloids, hmm marketing merchandise perhaps?

Now Iam wondering when will Astrea get her own power up.
Old 2011-11-22, 08:36   Link #1167
Manic
real men love pink

yeah great chapter, I wonder if nymph will keep her new look or she will go back to being a shrimp after this battle. Its been nice too that the other cast isnt around either to detract from the seriousness of the current story arc. I hope the raws for 56 are out soon i am very curious to see ikaros's new look.
Old 2011-11-23, 22:57   Link #1168
surerman
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to surerman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Direwolf18 View Post
I took the Daedalus "being Ikaros's own worst enemy" to mean more along the lines of her attempts to help Ikaros are really what is causing her so much pain in the end. One could argue, especially if you are a jerk like this guy is, that because of her she went to the human world and had all the heart ache and pain that went along with meeting Tomoki and having friends you needed to protect. She would have experienced less pain sticking in sky being an automaton.
It's never about Ikaros in the first place you know?, Daedalus didn't want to help Ikaros, but Tomoki, or for the best option, the three of them.
Daedalus want Tomoki to remember her and rescue her from Synapse, while Ikaros as her 'daughter' save from abuse and being guinea pig for her wings systems, and Tomoki will be protected if Synapse Bastard decide to kill him for crossing Synapse rules in the past.
Sadly, it because Ikaros been sent to Tomoki to protect him, that Daedalus put Tomoki in even greater danger

The pain she receive is not Daedalus fault nor everyone else. If there's one to blame, The Synapse Bastard is the one and only, he create such condition for the Love feeling to developed and create a gap within Ikaros

If you think sticking to the Synapse Bastard make her happier, ask Nymph (beta) and Hiyori (zeta), both know how painful it is, even Ikaros (alpha) and Astarea (delta) know it too

IMO
Daedalus being Ikaros worst enemy is about love, unlike Daedalus, she lack a lot of things Daedalus have to be with Tomoki. Not even Tomoki's confession in the previous Ridiculous Competition held by Mikako have real feeling in it.

damn! now I feel like initiating a debate....grrrr....I hate this (remind me to some human race trait, that hated in almost every religion including mine)

@Manic-bro?
All of us, definitely Super-duper-curious to Ikaros new look

Last edited by surerman; 2011-11-23 at 23:12.
surerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-25, 13:31   Link #1169
Dominic Night
Its time to Exist

Spoiler for nxt ch:
Dominic Night is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-25, 13:59   Link #1170
Nvis

Need pictures of new chapter now!
Old 2011-11-25, 14:14   Link #1171
zibi88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nvis View Post
Need pictures of new chapter now!
well... I saw few pic's...
Spoiler for well...:
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-25, 16:08   Link #1172
marconii2002

Only one image spoiler

Spoiler for ch 56:
marconii2002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-25, 16:09   Link #1173
Lexxus
YES! Hahahaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by zibi88 View Post
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Lexxus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-25, 16:44   Link #1174
zibi88

ok I put all the pic I saw into 1link.... but sorry about if their are not in order ^^ since I saw no raw so far I dont know when stuff is happening so I put in an order I belive is possible

offcourse this 1pic above is correct one too.. its between the 13-16 pic I guess..

Spoiler for some spoiler pic's for ch56:
Old 2011-11-25, 19:22   Link #1175
ShiroiRyu

Oh man ...
That look so cute with Chaos ... Really cute ... Really ...
And Ikaros is really beautiful.
Old 2011-11-25, 22:05   Link #1176
surerman
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to surerman
so Chaos indeed ate one if not all Black Ikaros
Look at one of the pic, she drew something with a tail of an arrow and string....it's...APOLLON!!! and more than five of them at a time?!!
HOLY SHIT!!? o_O!

hmm...the last two pic. Chaos may be in dream world. So she appear of nowhere. She's a dream interceptor Angeloids isn't it?. But why she hasn't grow yet? not enough 'food'? while a lot of Melon Pan pairs scattered all over the place
yeah! I'm in heat baby

ogh! my head ! I just have vision again...
Chaos will be the strongest Angeloids, but she's in Tomoki side, fight with Daedalus...against ....all her 'white' onee-chan (Ikaros and co.)

dunno what it mean... X_x
surerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-25, 22:45   Link #1177
MAX_COLA_POWER!

Soooooo, what's next in your big diabolical scheme there Synapse dude? Surely not stepping into the battlefield yourself right? That would be manlier than you would ever hope to be. Hell I'm calling it now, Chaos won't be the final boss. The class pres fits that bill perfectly. When Chaos materialized, it's a good thing I didn't say she used Chaos Control, whoops, too late-v-;;. You think she feels conflicted? Even after misunderstanding what Tomoki said to his team, she somehow still cares for him, she still has the shoes he gave her.
MAX_COLA_POWER! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-25, 22:56   Link #1178
Manic
real men love pink

i just hope the foolrulz is faster getten this chapter out than the last few, i can understand the comic stupid chapters cus they have nothing plot wise to add, but when theres actually good plot going on i wish theyd release faster. I cant wait to read this chapter and next months
Old 2011-11-26, 02:01   Link #1179
zibi88

btw. please use spoiler tags if you are reffering to ch56 which is not out in raw or scanlation form...

Spoiler for ...:
Old 2011-11-26, 03:09   Link #1180
Nvis

Is Nymph and Ikaros' new form permanent?

Can't wait to see Astraea's.......probably really late though.

Tags
comedy, shounen