Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2012-09-01, 10:07   Link #141
MakubeX2
うるとらぺど

Quote:
Originally Posted by erneiz_hyde View Post
I thought so too...Which is why I ask where did it originate, 4ch or 2ch.
AFAIK, it was the denizens of 2ch that start the catcalling of Kitamura being Yamanaka's bitch.

In the degenerated minds of 4chan's thugs, Kitamura is a fair game in regards to her relations to Yamanaka drawing from that comment.
Old 2012-09-01, 10:48   Link #142
erneiz_hyde
18782+18782=37564

Quote:
Originally Posted by MakubeX2 View Post
AFAIK, it was the denizens of 2ch that start the catcalling of Kitamura being Yamanaka's bitch.

In the degenerated minds of 4chan's thugs, Kitamura is a fair game in regards to her relations to Yamanaka drawing from that comment.
Huh, I guess 2ch started it after all. If I understand it right, according to this page in that wiki Kakkou linked to, it lists a plan of which products to boycott, and it lists "Kitamura Eri related goods" (along with Hayate no Gotoku, Minamike 4, and that Oniichan show for future products) under Yamanaka.

EDIT: Update, apparently the page got edited over night after I'm asleep. The whole section under Yamanaka which I mentioned earlier is gone.

Last edited by erneiz_hyde; 2012-09-01 at 15:27. Reason: Information Update
Old 2012-09-01, 11:28   Link #143
Destined_Fate

Hmm.. That seems pretty vile though it's doubtful the one that brought all this about will face any real issues. Those VA's though seem to have dug a very deep grace with those cruel comments. Glad to see that one of the Vets didn't like what happened and supported the victim when the truth came out.
Old 2012-09-01, 12:05   Link #144
gecd
Cah Gunungkidul

2ch said "Berserker Itou finally made his move"!
anyone know who this berserker Itou is?:???:

0% alcohol, 80% ginger syrup, 10% love, 10% GALAU!!
Old 2012-09-01, 14:27   Link #145
Utsuro no Hako

Quote:
You are right. Even one of the popular Korean Girl group, T-ara, riding the current K-Pop wave have a bullying controvesy of their own :-

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/T-ara#H....22bullying.22

Remember, Idols are humans too.
Too bad, they're the only K-pop group I've found tolerable. But then, I've watched enough VH1 to not be surprised that pop groups are full of back-biting and petty feuds.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakkou View Post
KitaEri deleted her Twitter account because of /a/'s dickspam. =s
There is something very wrong with a world in which that sentence isn't gibberish.
Old 2012-09-01, 14:27   Link #146
vansonbee
❤Ichigo 100%❤

Hate these fans... or they just want chaos to rile up in the community...

hate it if it effects fairy tails.
Old 2012-09-01, 14:38   Link #147
ZODDGUTS

That's the problem with some pranks, sometimes their taken too far.
Old 2012-09-01, 19:42   Link #148
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

Quote:
Gaijins couldn't also tell the difference between Yamanaka and Yamakan, iirc.
I don't think so. They know Yamakan's Twitter account (@yamacane).
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
Anime List Status ~ Watching: 33. Completed: 468. Plan to watch: 39.
Old 2012-09-01, 21:51   Link #149
SeijiSensei
AS Oji-kun

If I were a public person, I would avoid Twitter at all costs, regardless of what my agent said. Sports figures in the US keep getting into trouble by using Twitter, too. The combination of large egos and a lack of self-restraint can only lead to bad consequences. Besides why exposure yourself to all those bozos who seem to feel the need to harass you if you don't live up to their ridiculous standards. I bet Ms. Kitamura wishes now she hadn't had a Twitter account.
Old 2012-09-01, 21:52   Link #150
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

*watches full 30 minutes of event*
(OoO;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; )

W-wo-wow... That was just sick. There was someone saying that the order for the anime going down is bad news, but to be honest, the more the anime burns into flames, perhaps the better for the staff that were sick enough to plan this event. Nothing against the original source, but the anime is a different story.

And you know what is amusing? The only ones laughing were the staff. The victim was trying his best not to panic and the crowd was frozen solid.

SHAME-ON-YOU

OH, and LOL that they apparently tried to control the damage at 2ch only to be found out. IDIOTS.

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
Old 2012-09-01, 22:30   Link #151
XxSleepyxX
Learner

Wow. Whoever thinks they can get away with something like has to be a idiot (Looking down on someone just because your have a higher position will come back to bite you in the ass). Anyone ever heard of karma? Their careers are down the drain anyone who even thinks of inviting will start getting bash by 2ch. All I can say is this sucks for the author. For better or for worse this incident won't be ending any time soon. PR control is close to impossible. This is 2ch. Although /a/ starting spamming dicks i'm pretty sure 2ch can think of something better. Bomb or death threats anyone?
Old 2012-09-01, 23:05   Link #152
Xacual

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxSleepyxX View Post
Although /a/ starting spamming dicks i'm pretty sure 2ch can think of something better. Bomb or death threats anyone?
It's been corrected a few times already. That wasn't /a/, that was a group of trolls that love doing things that will make /a/ look bad.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Old 2012-09-01, 23:47   Link #153
Eisdrache
Part-time misanthrope

The irony with these trolls is that they're trying to do something which is already done.

Here's what should be done:
1| Have the careers (in this business) of the responsible people finished forever.
2| Make a public apology
3| Have the outrage stop completely
4| Make Kokoro Connect s2
Old 2012-09-01, 23:59   Link #154
Master Assassin
Portable Dude Mk. II
*Artist

Location: All ghillied up spying on someone ~2,000 yards away using telescope sights.
Has this been here yet?

Quote:
Originally Posted by someone on my Twitter timeline who retweeted this.
Kokoro Connect people finally made a formal apology about the fake audition.

http://www.kokoro-connect.com/news/

--- This line over here is a placeholder. ----
Old 2012-09-02, 00:03   Link #155
MakubeX2
うるとらぺど

^
Quote:
視聴者および関係者の皆様へ 
[2012.09.02更新]

この度は、6月24日に開催されましたアニメ「ココロコネクト」の先行上映イベントにおきまし て、
演出上とはいえ出演者の方への配慮が不十分だった為、多くの方に不快感や誤解を与える結果となってしまいま した。
関係各位にはご迷惑をおかけしておりまして誠に申し訳ございません。
また、発表が遅れてしまった事、あわせてお詫び申し上げます。

アニメ「ココロコネクト」では、宣伝活動の一環としまして、声優・市来光弘さんを宣伝活動のメ インに迎え、
TVオンエアの3か月間、北海道から九州までの各地を周っての宣伝活動を企画しておりました。

この宣伝活動に伴うイベントの内容やラジオ番組での発言が、恣意的な改ざん行為により、
本来行ったものの意図とは違った形でネット上にアップロードされてしまいました。それにより、多くの方に誤 解や混乱を与えております。
結果、イベント出演者、及び本作品に関わるキャスト、スタッフの皆様に対してご迷惑をおかけしてしまう事と なり、
また、「ココロコネクト」アニメ、そして原作を応援してくださっているファンの皆様にご心配をおかけしてし まった事に深くお詫び申し上げます。

スタッフ一同、今回の件を猛省し
誠心誠意、今後の制作に取り組ませていただきます。

なお、音声・映像の無断使用、改編、並びに違法アップロード、個人情報の漏洩、人権侵害などの違法行為に関 しましては、
しかるべき処置を検討しております。

引き続き、「ココロコネクト」を応援していただきたく、
何卒宜しくお願い申し上げます。
Screencap for good measures :-

What they are saying is everything is staged. People misunderstood the context and the blame is solely on thise who uploaded the video.

Very political in a sense that some of those involved cannot be touched, so they are going to swept everything under the carpet and pretend nothing had happened.
Old 2012-09-02, 00:10   Link #156
Xacual

Are they stupid? People were pretending it was all staged before and the uproar started when it was found out that it wasn't staged.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Old 2012-09-02, 00:12   Link #157
MakubeX2
うるとらぺど

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xacual View Post
Are they stupid? People were pretending it was all staged before and the uproar started when it was found out that it wasn't staged.
They are insisting that it is. And what are you going to do about it ?
Old 2012-09-02, 00:24   Link #158
Xacual

Quote:
They are insisting that it is. And what are you going to do about it ?
I don't have to do anything about it. The show was already being tanked by the fandom in Japan to begin with. I'm just saying putting out a news post like that is not going to make the situation go away, it's more likely to make it worse for the studio.

Old 2012-09-02, 00:26   Link #159
Master Assassin
Portable Dude Mk. II
*Artist

Location: All ghillied up spying on someone ~2,000 yards away using telescope sights.
So in a sense they didn't really put out the fire. Just merely isolating it behind a firewall. I suppose it'll be sometime before the flames break out continuing to set everything else ablaze.

--- This line over here is a placeholder. ----
Old 2012-09-02, 00:27   Link #160
MakubeX2
うるとらぺど

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xacual View Post
I don't have to do anything about it. The show was already being tanked by the fandom in Japan to begin with. I'm just saying putting out a news post like that is not going to make the situation go away, it's more likely to make it worse for the studio.
Well, if the studio have confidence that there will be no backlash aganist it, they can keep on believing. It's good to have faith, you know.
Closed Thread