AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2019-03-18, 14:02   Link #1
wuhugm
Confused Shark

Wink Koujo Denka no Shoukanshi --- Isekai Cheat Item de Kono Sekai wo Oukashiyou

Original Title : 皇女殿下の召喚士 異世界チートアイテムでこの世界を謳歌しよう
Author : Nagano Bunzaburou
Length : 0.3 Million Japanese Characters

Webnovel : Syosetsu

Spoiler for Synopsis:

Spoiler for FAQ:

This is what I talked about in Syousetsu thread
From the author of Sen no Skill wo Motsu Otoko
This author really likes his Periodical Random Ability Acquisition, well, Gacha basically
wuhugm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-03-18, 14:10   Link #2
sasuke706

Read up to chapter 45 when that was the latest at the time and these are my thoughts on it.
Spoiler for :
sasuke706 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-03-18, 14:32   Link #3
wuhugm
Confused Shark

^I started this only because this is from the author of Sen no Skill
I like that more focus is given to the not main heroine (android here and yandere in Sen no Skill)

It's not like I hate stress-free in itself though, I like Konosuba
I just don't like when it's stress-free in a supposedly stressful environment
Like Mass Murdering Gods are around but nakama are always safe or something
Old 2019-03-18, 18:11   Link #4
Rasty

^ Things like Yondome (Shi Zokusei majutsushi)? I usually kind of hate things without plot though. I also dislike dedicated parodies, so Konosuba...

Yeah, it makes no sense to say an ability is useless if it is random (especially if it is long-time summoning and not direct battle ability). Of course I would get people getting disillusioned if this continued for over half a year or if he summoned something dangerous (cthulu that doesn't obey commands), but after one summon it is just illogical, especially if they "know" it should be OP skill.
Rasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-03-18, 20:32   Link #5
WyrdMonger

What’s the status of his ex? Does she have any relevance? And was she the mc’s childhood friend?
WyrdMonger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-03-18, 20:38   Link #6
Garn

I remember this, not looking for much at that time, I was just looking for something that would take away the disgust of reading so many losers.
The fact that the MC doesn't cling to the past or is constantly in self-contempt mode for the "betrayal", the non-concealment and use of its power for its benefit and most importantly, is proactive with the main heroine, it's enough to win me.
Garn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-03-20, 03:36   Link #7
wuhugm
Confused Shark

Local Protagonist is the best
Especially combined with a character who knows japanese memes

I know that it's you who added that stress free tag, sasuke
Old 2019-03-20, 13:25   Link #8
wuhugm
Confused Shark

Thumbs up

Finally finished all chapters available so responding to these :

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasuke706 View Post
I really, REALLY lost interest in this when it turned out the goddess, who happens to be his mother, was just making his random summon convenient based on what he needed and/or what she thinks he needed.
This is not entirely correct
The Goddess only made the first few summons to be useless stuffs
To make it clear who are the people who truly love him
Except that, there's no evidence that she selects his later summons, so it's truly random

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasty View Post
Yeah, it makes no sense to say an ability is useless if it is random (especially if it is long-time summoning and not direct battle ability). Of course I would get people getting disillusioned if this continued for over half a year or if he summoned something dangerous (cthulu that doesn't obey commands), but after one summon it is just illogical, especially if they "know" it should be OP skill.
At first MC wanted to tell his girlfriend that he can summon other stuffs, but he eavesdropped her conversation with her father, that she only with him for his prospects. Thus other than his friends, people thought he can only summon clothespin and abandoned him

Quote:
Originally Posted by WyrdMonger View Post
What’s the status of his ex? Does she have any relevance? And was she the mc’s childhood friend?
Yes
She has her own side stories and appears many times in the story

Not exactly Stress Free
Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garn View Post
I remember this, not looking for much at that time, I was just looking for something that would take away the disgust of reading so many losers.
The fact that the MC doesn't cling to the past or is constantly in self-contempt mode for the "betrayal", the non-concealment and use of its power for its benefit and most importantly, is proactive with the main heroine, it's enough to win me.
In the latest chapter he already confessed to another heroine
At first I'm angry because the relationship with other heroines is slow, but instead because it's slow it surpasses the relation with the main heroine greatly
Old 2019-03-21, 01:34   Link #9
personax

Anything else happened with the story.
personax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-03-21, 01:44   Link #10
wuhugm
Confused Shark

^MC's nariagari (noble rank promotion), court intrigue (low), international relation (low), increasing wives along with promotion, exploitation of advanced tech items (satellite etc)
No big baddies so far though Britalia feels like gonna be enemy
Old 2019-03-21, 02:39   Link #11
Garn

Right, now that I remember a bit, for me the best relationships was with the android maid and the king's bodyguard.
Garn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-03-21, 02:51   Link #12
wuhugm
Confused Shark

^Same

Alice and Anita
Latest chapter MC is jealous with Anita's relation with the Emperor

Main heroine is bland and clearly just a token
Old 2019-04-02, 12:00   Link #13
Endscape
The Mage of Four Hearts
*Author

Just started reading this. An interesting thing about it is the way the MC uses his powers to help his old village friends improve their life. Not something you see often in this genre.

Illusion, illusion, this is illusion. It cannot harm me.
Endscape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-04-02, 12:11   Link #14
wuhugm
Confused Shark

DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVd!
Old 2019-04-02, 15:25   Link #15
Endscape
The Mage of Four Hearts
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuhugm View Post
DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVd!
I was talking about how he helped his friend to get a peerage. But this works too.

Illusion, illusion, this is illusion. It cannot harm me.
Endscape is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ストレスフリー (stress-free), action, adventure, gacha, harem, romance