AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2017-10-07, 04:21   Link #21161
dimlik

Quote:
Originally Posted by borisdrakoni View Post
A couple of them were ones I had already bought and talked about some time ago, Shizuku's dream and the Valentines story. Other than that, there was the continuation of Arifureta Magic Academy featuring Tio as the principal, a story with Shea and Tio getting into compromising positions while sparring, the story where Yue is the manager of a Tsutaya shop with Hajime and Shea as her employees, and the story of Shea giving Yue a cooking lecture.
Boris, can you please also tell the differences between light- and web-version, as you have done it with previous two volumes? If there are some, that is. We all would be very glad and appreciating your work
I still have to wait for few more days to buy it
dimlik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-07, 05:52   Link #21162
borisdrakoni

Quote:
Originally Posted by dimlik View Post
Boris, can you please also tell the differences between light- and web-version, as you have done it with previous two volumes? If there are some, that is. We all would be very glad and appreciating your work
I still have to wait for few more days to buy it
The major differences are:
The classmates in Aiko's bodyguard unit, and Yuuka in particular, get a lot more spotlight.

A new hero party scene featuring Kaori's Hannya.

New scenes with Cattleya and Myuu in the epilogues.

An extra story introducing Tio's background.

For a more detailed breakdown, you can take a look at my original review posted here: https://forums.animesuki.com/showpos...ostcount=19247
borisdrakoni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-07, 06:05   Link #21163
dimlik

Quote:
The major differences are:
The classmates in Aiko's bodyguard unit, and Yuuka in particular, get a lot more spotlight.

A new hero party scene featuring Kaori's Hannya.

New scene's with Cattleya and Myuu in the epilogues.

An extra story introducing Tio's background.

For a more detailed breakdown, you can take a look at my original review posted here: https://forums.animesuki.com/showpos...ostcount=19247
Right, I just forget that you probably have done review for every volume there are available in japanese, my bad Thank you very much, nevertheless
dimlik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-10, 02:00   Link #21164
Alucard396

1. Is there yuri in this novel if so what is it?

2. Did the instructer actually do sexual thing with yue and is yue bi or does she just like mc?

is Hajime her 1st time? I read a line we're in it says she develop here womanly skills because of her instructor which was I forgot if the instructor is a girl... if the instructor was, this makes sense that she's ok with Hajime having other girls, cause Yue experienced already sexual acts with her instructor who I pressume to be a girl which I forgot, means she might have given her virginity through sex toys... with the instructor girl, or if the instructor was a guy, I would be devastated
Alucard396 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-10, 04:23   Link #21165
borisdrakoni

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alucard396 View Post
1. Is there yuri in this novel if so what is it?

2. Did the instructer actually do sexual thing with yue and is yue bi or does she just like mc?

is Hajime her 1st time? I read a line we're in it says she develop here womanly skills because of her instructor which was I forgot if the instructor is a girl... if the instructor was, this makes sense that she's ok with Hajime having other girls, cause Yue experienced already sexual acts with her instructor who I pressume to be a girl which I forgot, means she might have given her virginity through sex toys... with the instructor girl, or if the instructor was a guy, I would be devastated
There is no yuri in the story. There are a couple of running gags in the series that joke about yuri(Kaori's and Shizuku's interactions, Suzu's dirty old man behavior), but nothing actually serious.

Yue was a genuine virgin with zero experience when she met Hajime. Her instructor was a woman who simply taught her various seduction techniques and never laid a hand on her.

**Edit**
I just noticed that Arifureta finally took the #2 spot on the syosetu rankings. I wonder how long it will be until Mushoku Tensei is finally deposed from the throne?

**Edit 2**

Daily life chapter 6 is out. I never realized Ilwa was into muscles.

Last edited by borisdrakoni; 2017-10-10 at 10:15.
Old 2017-10-10, 10:30   Link #21166
Alucard396

Quote:
There is no yuri in the story. There are a couple of running gags in the series that joke about yuri(Kaori's and Shizuku's interactions, Suzu's dirty old man behavior), but nothing actually serious.

Yue was a genuine virgin with zero experience when she met Hajime. Her instructor was a woman who simply taught her various seduction techniques and never laid a hand on her.

**Edit**
I just noticed that Arifureta finally took the #2 spot on the syosetu rankings. I wonder how long it will be until Mushoku Tensei is finally deposed from the throne?

**Edit 2**

Daily life chapter 6 is out. I never realized Ilwa was into muscles.

Thanks for the help do you knif it would be possible for the mc in this novel and his harem never having to die and being able ti live forever pretty much true immortality?
Old 2017-10-10, 11:56   Link #21167
borisdrakoni

Quote:
Thanks for the help do you knif it would be possible for the mc in this novel and his harem never having to die and being able ti live forever pretty much true immortality?
Yes, longevity is not an issue for them. The end of the story adresses it a bit, but Yue can give even the normal harem members an apostle body with increased lifespans.
Old 2017-10-10, 12:32   Link #21168
Alucard396

So they can all become immortal then meaning liveforever with Mcs help since he should be pretty powerful by the end?
Old 2017-10-10, 13:07   Link #21169
Morilinde

Quote:
So they can all become immortal then meaning liveforever with Mcs help since he should be pretty powerful by the end?
I guess Yue would be the one who could give them an extreme long lifespan due to her absorption of parts of the godly powers. Hajime might be a unique case since he has more or a less a mutated body since he consumed so much demon flesh.
You think you have defeated us? You think you have defeated the Master's Chosen? Your efforts are for naught, Prince! We are Domini! I am Domini! We are ethereal! we are eternal! We will fight until the heavens burn and the skies fall
Morilinde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-10, 23:37   Link #21170
Windsgrace

If they last (and the world) long enough w/ them in it I wonder if they will gain divinity...I mean a new religion has already been accidentally (forcefully) created. Well....its because she is a princess...xD
1. The girls already have fan bases.
2. The hime created a religion originally meant to be a community org.
3. If they live long and bring prosperity (like in some sense they have already) people may consider them gods...that is unless the world is destroyed by them...
Old 2017-10-12, 20:03   Link #21171
Alisa~Chan~
A Bat Toting FOX~!

Somehow~! The week that goes by usually feels fast but now it feels so slo~~w~!
This is torture~! I miss Yue-sama~
Alisa~Chan~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-21, 04:06   Link #21172
travelingbum

its time to go read
travelingbum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-21, 06:32   Link #21173
Imagine Breaker

Two new raw chapters..

And the bus guide onee-san's tribulation continues...

And a bit of development for Yuuka-chan.

THE NEO ARMSTRONG CYCLONE JET ARMSTRONG CANNON

Last edited by Imagine Breaker; 2017-10-21 at 06:51.
Imagine Breaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-21, 06:59   Link #21174
Alisa~Chan~
A Bat Toting FOX~!

Summary please~! -drooling-
Old 2017-10-21, 07:30   Link #21175
El Rue
Otherworld Wanderer

Oh boy...they haven't gotten down the bus yet but they already broke the Rookie bus guide.

Heee, Yue actually acknowledged Rookie-chan's mental strength (could potentially grow to Tio level of mental power even!)

Can't help but admire the stupidity/bravery of certain individuals who tried to peek at the girls w/ Hajime around.

Good job(?) Yuuka-chan.

They encountered a mysterious event as well related to Myuu again. Another small sidestory?

Hahaha, they left Endou again.

Oh but apparently it's because he got caught up in another secondary main character worthy incident w/ a girl yet again. Would be nice to hear about it to someday soon.

Ah, I've missed the shenanigans.
Old 2017-10-21, 07:49   Link #21176
borisdrakoni

^Haha, yeah, these are the kinds of chapters I've been missing. It's nice seeing Yuuka progress a tiny bit, and Yue's and Kaori's interactions are as golden as ever too. I guess we can add Hashihime to the ever growing list of Myuu's youkai friends.
Old 2017-10-21, 19:28   Link #21177
Alisa~Chan~
A Bat Toting FOX~!

Shirokane-sama is back~! With a twin 12 gauge~!
Old 2017-10-21, 20:21   Link #21178
El Rue
Otherworld Wanderer

Loli sensei get chibier
Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Perfect disguise. She could never te-....damn.
Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Old 2017-10-22, 10:46   Link #21179
Alisa~Chan~
A Bat Toting FOX~!

Uuu~! I wish Shirokane-sama writes Yuuka-chan's arc he mentioned about~~
Old 2017-10-22, 14:20   Link #21180
Ophis
Dragon God

Location: Beyond the stars turning left and after passing by a Super Nova enter the Black Hole. House N°∞
Hah~, how I missed this. Those two chapters were really hilarious. Bus guide-san seems to have met Evil Gods before, I'm hoping for more appearances of her in the story.

Although I'm kind of interested in Abyssgate's new adventure, I'm looking forward more to Kouki and Hajime's summoning.
Ophis is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
baka yuusha, chuunibyou, complete, demons, dimension traveling, fantasy, firearms, harem, isekai, magitech, rabbitgirl, summoned, true harem, tsundere male mc, webnovel