AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime

Notices

Old 2006-01-01, 11:20   Link #261
ForeverGoNe
Inflammation

Furigana, how'd you get that sick figurine of Talho!?

I remember looking all over for any eureka 7 figurines but I came up empty handed.

Anyways, the last figurine I purchased was a 1/20 Size of Sephiroth from AC. I'll post pictures of that in a bit.
ForeverGoNe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-01, 12:45   Link #262
dfens

tjhan86 there is a Henrietta figure from Gunslinger Girl coming this March from Good Smile Company check this thread for the pick. I'm definately getting one.

http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=26763

I still looking for the pinky st version but 100 bucks plus for one is way too much. Dam price gougers.

Oh well I rather use my money on my other hobby.
dfens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-01, 18:46   Link #263
oDin01

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForeverGoNe

I remember looking all over for any eureka 7 figurines but I came up empty handed.

Anyways, the last figurine I purchased was a 1/20 Size of Sephiroth from AC. I'll post pictures of that in a bit.
Mega House did release Eureka 7 figures in November. I got 2 of them. Will be getting the Eureka one next month.
Spoiler:
oDin01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-01, 18:54   Link #264
MakubeX2
うるとらぺど

http://www.mpsnet.co.jp/hobbynet/Pro...aspx?pno=19236
MakubeX2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-01, 23:29   Link #265
furigana
Eurekaaaaaa!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForeverGoNe

Maybe you searched before the figures came out. Right now you can find both the Megahouse and Bandai voice I-doll figures easily.. I will be getting a Megahouse Anemone at some point.

And drool @ that Triela figure.. but the price is also equally amazing.
furigana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-02, 03:16   Link #266
tjhan86

Awesome Triela... but its a resin kit right?

Henrietta is actually the girl I like the least but she's the main character so she gets released first. I'll still get it cos I'm in love with all of them.

Its not on the GSC website though, I check that often. Where do you get the latest info? I just surf around sites like GSC's, Yujin's, Yamato etc. Any website that collates all the info?

Eureka seveN has lots of merchandise out now thanks to Bandai. Unfortunately while the character designs look good in the anime, it doesnt translate into good looking figurines for me. Hence it's low on my list of to-buy stuff.

Furigana wants the Kanako Cosplay figurine? As a fan of Genshiken + Kujibiki, I had to get these. Unfortunately, I could have gotten a great deal for the trading figure set of the entire Kujibiki cast, but I swore never to buy gasha or trading figures cos they make the room look too cluttered.
Spoiler:

I like the GSC Cosplay Saki more cos Saki is cooler and the Chairman rocks.

Last edited by tjhan86; 2006-01-02 at 04:44.
tjhan86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-02, 13:26   Link #267
sorvani

here's my small collection mostly gashapon bought while i was on vacation, or figures bought with/in R1 DVD release boxes.

Spoiler for My desk at work:

Spoiler for My desk at home:
sorvani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-02, 18:55   Link #268
tjhan86

LOL! Sorvani.. my office cubicle is similar but not as great as yours. Now this makes me wonder what our colleagues think of us? haha.
Old 2006-01-02, 20:31   Link #269
sorvani

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjhan86
LOL! Sorvani.. my office cubicle is similar but not as great as yours. Now this makes me wonder what our colleagues think of us? haha.
well if you notice in the second work picture, bottom left corner is a figure from scrapped princess. the guy that sits behind me is an anime fan too, just not quite as obsessed as myself.
Old 2006-01-02, 22:58   Link #270
furigana
Eurekaaaaaa!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjhan86
Furigana wants the Kanako Cosplay figurine? As a fan of Genshiken + Kujibiki, I had to get these. Unfortunately, I could have gotten a great deal for the trading figure set of the entire Kujibiki cast, but I swore never to buy gasha or trading figures cos they make the room look too cluttered.
Spoiler:

I like the GSC Cosplay Saki more cos Saki is cooler and the Chairman rocks.
Aaaaahhhh.... don't tease me like this, you make me want to run out and buy it right away Your picture just confirms what I already know -- cosplay Ohno looks just awesome. But for some reason I feel that the face of the Saki figure is kinda off from what she looked in the anime/manga... might be just me.

Sorvani -- nice pictures, I can't identify the rightmost figures on the last picture though... Basilisk by chance?
furigana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-03, 00:44   Link #271
NoSanninWa
Weapon of Mass Discussion
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by furigana
Sorvani -- nice pictures, I can't identify the rightmost figures on the last picture though... Basilisk by chance?
Nope. Those figures are from Bleach.

The five right-most figures are:
Chad, Yoruichi, Ichigo, Byakuya, Kenpachi

There's not that fine a line between willing suspension of disbelief and something just being stupid.
NoSanninWa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-03, 01:04   Link #272
sorvani

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoSanninWa
Nope. Those figures are from Bleach.

The five right-most figures are:
Chad, Yoruichi, Ichigo, Byakuya, Kenpachi
and more specifically they are the 2nd bleach set of gashapon. based on the soul society arc.

i've set up a better alignment on my desk at work, which includes the 1st bleach set. maybe i'll bring my camera tomorrow. hmm it's january now so my galaxy angel calendar will even have the first image.
Old 2006-01-03, 04:36   Link #273
Dark Lord Zenigame
ロリコン

Send a message via AIM to Dark Lord Zenigame
Left side of my desk
Right side fo my desk

I have a lot more than that, but my room's far too messed up for me to take any pictures. ^_^;;
Dark Lord Zenigame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-03, 05:05   Link #274
NoSanninWa
Weapon of Mass Discussion
*Fansubber

Can you tell me who that is in the middle? (The only figure appearing in both pictures.)

Only a few figures in those pictures.

On the other hand: "Oooooh! Popotan!" One of the most under-rated shows I know. So thoughtful and meaningful that it is a true shame it is marketed as mere fanservice.

There's not that fine a line between willing suspension of disbelief and something just being stupid.
NoSanninWa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-03, 05:11   Link #275
tjhan86

What kind of work do you do Sorvani?

My workplace has anime fans as well just not to our extent.

Furigana - The face looks different, but I actually prefer this serene look. Kanako has a J cup or something, so her proportions arent as good as Saki.

Enter Brain is coming out with 2 new Kujibiki figurines in March. PVC versions of earlier resin kits of Kisaragi Kasumi and Tachibana Izumi, aka the Samurai Vice Chairman and the Gambler with Goggles. I should be getting those...

Last edited by tjhan86; 2006-01-03 at 05:30.
Old 2006-01-03, 05:22   Link #276
mangatron
worshipping the pantyhose

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoSanninWa
Can you tell me who that is in the middle? (The only figure appearing in both pictures.)

Only a few figures in those pictures.

On the other hand: "Oooooh! Popotan!" One of the most under-rated shows I know. So thoughtful and meaningful that it is a true shame it is marketed as mere fanservice.
I believe that figure is a Scryed trading figure, if I remember correctly. Yes, correcto: http://www.hobbyfan.com/product_info...single+pack%29

lol @ Popotan remarks
mangatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-03, 13:15   Link #277
Dark Lord Zenigame
ロリコン

Send a message via AIM to Dark Lord Zenigame
Yup, it's a figure of Straight Cougar, my favorite anime character ever. ^_^
Dark Lord Zenigame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-04, 06:07   Link #278
infested_ysy

What I've bought yesterday:

suddenly, something weird happened in my room! Hazel showed his true colors, and become a pedo! D:

Look at how horrified the little girl was, she's even pointing at Hazel's huge skirt crotch, petrified at the size!

^ lol I have no idea why I took so many shots of this same thing.

Damned shop sold off their Wild Wurger already. I originally planned to get Wurger and Falken both to re-enact scenes from the OG2 game (Wurger and Falken duelling off, and Wurger and Falken cooperating with each other) >_>...
infested_ysy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-04, 15:45   Link #279
paTKany
Aasu Ⅷ

Send a message via MSN to paTKany
Question

I have a question to those who bought the recently released SR DX Suiseiseki from Yujin.
Suiseiseki's pieces isn't cemented together. It's a bug or a feature in this particular item?
paTKany is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-04, 18:14   Link #280
tjhan86

lol infested ysy's hazel...

Patkany, any pics to show what you mean? I ordered that as well but have yet to receive.