AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Accel World

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2014-04-19, 16:13   Link #2701
tuckersister
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
I have already toned down already. Also the character can be someone else other than Originator. Anyway let's change topic, I really want to know what the next arc is going to be like.
tuckersister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-21, 05:07   Link #2702
gensouR-1
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Age: 20
Post Infodump

I got bored,so im going to post some info:
Spoiler for spoiler:


"sigh" im really depressed right now,im not going to post or log in to the forums for 2-4 days for now,Later.
__________________
FGO:907606408(Full)

Waiting for Sita pickup

Last edited by gensouR-1; 2014-04-24 at 06:14. Reason: some correction about mistakes in infodump
gensouR-1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-21, 06:27   Link #2703
Tusjecht
Anomaly / 矛盾存在
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Age: 24
Take care Gensou.

Edit: adding on to ways of getting an Ability:
Spoiler for V11.4:

Last edited by Tusjecht; 2014-04-21 at 07:38.
Tusjecht is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-22, 04:34   Link #2704
Chimurry
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Costa Rica
Thanks a Lot for your efforts and kindness!, I just saw again anime version, and question myself if Yen Press will go release all Vols, when I saw Mahouka ads in Aqua Current short story, came to my mind the author (MKnR) is doing some kind of spin off new LNs series based on Mahouka future timeline.
Chimurry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-23, 04:47   Link #2705
gensouR-1
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Age: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tusjecht View Post
Take care Gensou.

Edit: adding on to ways of getting an Ability:
Spoiler for V11.4:
Thanks,i forgot about that one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimurry;
Thanks a Lot for your efforts and kindness!, I just saw again anime version, and question myself if Yen Press will go release all Vols, when I saw Mahouka ads in Aqua Current short story, came to my mind the author (MKnR) is doing some kind of spin off new LNs series based on Mahouka future timeline.
You're welcome.

I regained some composure,i'll post the next infodump as soon as the weekend or monday.the next one will include:
1.Chocolate Puppeteer and Petit Paquet
2.Some info about Scissor and Avoider
3.Info about the Enemy
4.Random Trivia from other Volumes

Please don't expect too much,I don't know if the next one will interest anyone but its little longer than the previous one.so look forward to it,i guess.
__________________
FGO:907606408(Full)

Waiting for Sita pickup
gensouR-1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-23, 12:49   Link #2706
Chimurry
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Costa Rica
Quote:
Originally Posted by gensouR-1 View Post
Thanks,i forgot about that one.



You're welcome.

I regained some composure,i'll post the next infodump as soon as the weekend or monday.the next one will include:
1.Chocolate Puppeteer and Petit Paquet
2.Some info about Scissor and Avoider
3.Info about the Enemy
4.Random Trivia from other Volumes

Please don't expect too much,I don't know if the next one will interest anyone but its little longer than the previous one.so look forward to it,i guess.
Dont worry about my or others expectations, is always high , but here is when patience and understanding comes, all you people in all this works do for free and on the RL free time, so you could say there high spectations and I known something in the way you say, some works have it, SS or Vols is hard to focus due content, but soon or later need to be read by Us, again thanks and don't worry.
Chimurry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-24, 23:34   Link #2707
gensouR-1
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Age: 20
Because Scissor's part was longer than expected,I'll post the trivia now early:
Spoiler for spoiler:


I'll update this later and sorry for the mistakes in the first infodump.

Edit:Alright already updated enjoy.
__________________
FGO:907606408(Full)

Waiting for Sita pickup

Last edited by gensouR-1; 2014-04-25 at 03:40. Reason: update
gensouR-1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-25, 08:56   Link #2708
Birdway
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Thank you very much for your hard work.
Birdway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-25, 16:35   Link #2709
Flere821
Lurker
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by gensouR-1 View Post
Because Scissor's part was longer than expected,I'll post the trivia now early:
Spoiler for spoiler:
Spoiler for Originators:
Flere821 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-25, 18:51   Link #2710
gensouR-1
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Age: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flere821 View Post
Spoiler for Originators:
Spoiler for response:
__________________
FGO:907606408(Full)

Waiting for Sita pickup

Last edited by gensouR-1; 2014-04-25 at 21:50. Reason: correction
gensouR-1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-25, 23:36   Link #2711
Flere821
Lurker
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by gensouR-1 View Post
Spoiler for response:
Spoiler for Vol11:
Flere821 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-26, 09:23   Link #2712
gensouR-1
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Age: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flere821 View Post
Spoiler for Vol11:
Oh yeah that reminds me
Spoiler for iirc:
__________________
FGO:907606408(Full)

Waiting for Sita pickup
gensouR-1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-26, 20:20   Link #2713
Flere821
Lurker
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by gensouR-1 View Post
Oh yeah that reminds me
Spoiler for iirc:
Spoiler for reply:
Flere821 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-27, 01:51   Link #2714
gensouR-1
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Age: 20
And here is bits about Scissor and Avoider
Spoiler for scissor and avoider:


Please correct me if there is anything wrong with this.
__________________
FGO:907606408(Full)

Waiting for Sita pickup

Last edited by gensouR-1; 2014-04-27 at 01:52. Reason: correction
gensouR-1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-27, 13:48   Link #2715
Birdway
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
>Has some interest towards Cyan Pile because of his Avatar’s asymmetry.

Taku...
Birdway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-27, 21:17   Link #2716
tuckersister
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
I'm looking forward in seeing Lime Bell/Chiyuri in the next volume. She plummeted MKII in the recent volume. I also wonder if she's the only time avatar.
tuckersister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-27, 22:38   Link #2717
Tusjecht
Anomaly / 矛盾存在
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Age: 24
Oh Birdway. Your avatar pic matches the response.
Tusjecht is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-29, 01:01   Link #2718
gensouR-1
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Age: 20
Okay because i'm in a rush i'll post a short infodump about Petit Paquet now:
Spoiler for petit paquet:

I'll post the rest of details later.
__________________
FGO:907606408(Full)

Waiting for Sita pickup
gensouR-1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-30, 05:17   Link #2719
gensouR-1
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Age: 20
Ok,here's part 2:
Spoiler for part 2:


Next one is Enemy infodump and maybe some story bits.
.......I wonder what Kawahara was thinking when he wrote Puppeteer.
__________________
FGO:907606408(Full)

Waiting for Sita pickup
gensouR-1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-30, 08:40   Link #2720
Birdway
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Wasn't them fan creations the author decided to include in the series?
Birdway is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
action, cyberpunk, harem, romance, seinen, shounen, virtual reality

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 21:03.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
We use Silk.