AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2005-12-26, 12:21   Link #1
Kenpachi_19
11th Squad Taicho

Best battle sequence so far in the anime..!!

Hey, what do you guys think of the best battle sequence that you ever saw so far in the anime. As for me, i choose the battle between Zaraki Kenpachi vs Tousen & Komamura, i think it just awesome how Zaraki's demon intuition make him able to overcome the bankai from Tousen.....

Anyway it is just my opinion though, so what do you guys think..?
Old 2005-12-26, 12:25   Link #2
Rurik
Golden

I will say Kempachi vs Ichigo, this showed how really insane Kempachi is...I also liked the fight between Ichimaru and Hitsu-kun.

Last edited by Rurik; 2005-12-26 at 12:42.
Old 2005-12-26, 12:31   Link #3
forbidden1four56

I think this thread probably should have been a poll or something.

Anyway, Im gonna say Ichigo Vs. Byakuya was probably my favorite so far. I also like Ichigo Vs. Kenpachi (cause of the hollow ichigo thing during that fight) I also like Ichimaru Vs. Hitgusha or whatever, the child genius. Basically, any captain class fight is guaranteed to be awesome i think.

My least favorite fight would have to be Ishida Vs. Mayuri. I like Ishida, but it just seems to me that the closest one of the group, excluding Yourichi, to matching Ichigo would have more of an impact and not have to use his last resort on his first major battle. I don't know, that's just me.
Old 2005-12-26, 12:32   Link #4
Souzouryoku
The Insomniac

Send a message via Yahoo to Souzouryoku
Hmmm...I'd have to say Kenpachi vs Ichigo also. That was the first really really good fight in Bleach.

I also enjoyed Ichigo vs. Byakuya (both times..on the bridge and after Rukia's execution) I loved Byakuya's face when he saw Hollow Ichigo pop out of no where

Quote:
My least favorite fight would have to be Ishida Vs. Mayuri. I like Ishida, but it just seems to me that the closest one of the group, excluding Yourichi, to matching Ichigo would have more of an impact and not have to use his last resort on his first major battle. I don't know, that's just me.
That fight wasn't so bad. The only reason it isn't my least favorite fight in Bleach is because it was really Ishida's only main fight. I loved the meeting between Ishida and Nemu after it
Old 2005-12-26, 12:39   Link #5
rukia82

I love Byakuya Vs Renji
Old 2005-12-26, 16:06   Link #6
Grees
Ehhh

Aizen vs Hitsugaya was good to see. Sure put a plug in that little brat.
Byakuya vs Ichigo second fight is fun too, real shame Byakuya lost.
Old 2005-12-26, 16:11   Link #7
Rurik
Golden

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grees
Aizen vs Hitsugaya was good to see. Sure put a plug in that little brat.
Byakuya vs Ichigo second fight is fun too, real shame Byakuya lost.

For me it was more a tie
Old 2005-12-26, 17:08   Link #8
wingdarkness
Retweet Member

This fight is really gonna be overlooked, but the fight between Ichigo and the bald-guy (from Zempachi's team) was nicely choreographed and visually great...With it being Ichigo's first real fight in SS his level of fighting wasn't quite there yet...I remember when they were trading blows the way the camera angles changed and the fluid motion of the action sequence was fantastic...

Also Ichigo vs. renji when he began to remember how Urahara taught him how to fight...The Flashback fighting with Urahara was awesome...The way they transitioned from him fighting in flashback to him barely staying alive as he figured out Renji's techniques was dope...

I'm no jacka$$ though, despite how good these niche sequences were Ichigo moving at the speed of light it seemed as he approach Byakuya from behind made my entire body goosebump from an apex of excitement...
Old 2005-12-26, 17:18   Link #9
DrunkenRyder
Segundo Arrancar

Has everyone forgot, Ichigo vs His Hollow Self? that was well Orchestrated. If you have a chance, go back and watch it. Its only about 2 or 3 minutes long.
Old 2005-12-26, 18:20   Link #10
KaneDragon
*(RAWR*)&rawr

Nope. Not badass enough.

There have been a lot of great fights, but I really did enjoy the fight between Kenpachi and Tousen. Crazy people = teh win. The inner dialog he had with members of his squad was hilarious, too.

In terms of action, Byakuya vs Ichigo. It lasted quite some time, and had plenty of really cool moments. Ichigo showing off his shikai ability, showing up Byakuya numerous times, zipping around him, blocking, the hollow, etc...

No fights with Aizen. He pisses me off too much.
Old 2005-12-26, 19:13   Link #11
SuperKnuckles
Anime Hobbyist

Even though it was short, Shunsui vs Chad was pretty cool.

And Ishida vs Mayuri didn't get enough attention (only if Ishida had a Shikai and Bankai, eh? Then everybody would go nuts over him).

Hopefully an Ishida vs Ichigo battle will happen a few more times.
Old 2005-12-26, 19:28   Link #12
DrunkenRyder
Segundo Arrancar

I know Ishida doesnt have shikai and bankai, but in a case he kinda does

Katana: The Quincy Light Bowe

Shikai: The Materialized Bowe From the Glove

Bankai: The Big ass Bowe of doom when he takes the glove off.

Ichimaru vs Hitsugaya was really good I just wish it hadnt stopped. Ichimaru fights crazy with his machine gun like sword thrusts.

And the Aizen fight was just flat out crazy. I dont know if Aizen is that strong (as we have only seen him fight once) because his zanpaktou ability plays a big part in his strength.

Spoiler:
Old 2005-12-26, 23:35   Link #13
CorpMazral3
Corp-Kun

Send a message via Yahoo to CorpMazral3
Renji vs. Byakuya, by far, was my all time favorite. Personally, I think it was better in the manga though.

Second favorite would have to be Hitsu vs. Gin. I'd been waiting for those two to clash, and when they did, it was one hell of a fight
Old 2005-12-26, 23:39   Link #14
Blaster

Yoruichi vs Byakuya on the bridge.
Old 2005-12-27, 03:46   Link #15
Grees
Ehhh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha_Rurik
For me it was more a tie
Well, you can see it that way, but Byakuya sword got broken and Ichi's wasnt, very lame but to me Ichi won.
Old 2005-12-27, 04:05   Link #16
Last_Hope
System/Web developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingdarkness
This fight is really gonna be overlooked, but the fight between Ichigo and the bald-guy (from Zempachi's team) was nicely choreographed and visually great...With it being Ichigo's first real fight in SS his level of fighting wasn't quite there yet...I remember when they were trading blows the way the camera angles changed and the fluid motion of the action sequence was fantastic...

Also Ichigo vs. renji when he began to remember how Urahara taught him how to fight...The Flashback fighting with Urahara was awesome...The way they transitioned from him fighting in flashback to him barely staying alive as he figured out Renji's techniques was dope...

I'm no jacka$$ though, despite how good these niche sequences were Ichigo moving at the speed of light it seemed as he approach Byakuya from behind made my entire body goosebump from an apex of excitement...
Oh, goody. You already pointed out most of my favourites.

I love the fight between Ishida and that scary captain too.

Want to know who did this kickass sig? Just click it!
Old 2005-12-27, 05:42   Link #17
Itachikun
Animesuki's Janitor

Send a message via AIM to Itachikun Send a message via MSN to Itachikun
Wow, not one for this..

Yoruichi vs. Soi Fong.

Great animation and great moves too...
________
DC MARIJUANA DISPENSARY

Last edited by Itachikun; 2011-02-15 at 07:49.
Old 2005-12-27, 07:07   Link #18
Rachy
Disabled By Request

Hitsu vs. Gin ... i cant wait till Hitsu kills that guy.. *evil-ness*
Old 2005-12-31, 06:50   Link #19
eLcHaKeTeRo
Falls for it every time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha_Rurik
For me it was more a tie

nope.......no tie cuz Ichigo still had his zanpakutou in his hands.....

best fight was between Ichigo and Kenpachi-taichou....i liked it when Ichigo tried to cut Zaraki and he couldnt.....i was freaking out.....that was a really really good fight....dont get me wrong i like other but thats when Ichigo realizes somethings that allow him to get stronger, it was a very significant fight in the story
Old 2005-12-31, 10:08   Link #20
D-Technolife
-=Gwapohon=-

Talking

I wanna see Matsumoto vs Orihime!!! .. I hope they'll have one!! ... but really, I liked Ichigo and Byakuya 'coz Bankaizz were released!!
Closed Thread