Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2010-06-17, 08:48   Link #14561
Tsuyoshi
Disabled By Request

Send a message via AIM to Tsuyoshi Send a message via MSN to Tsuyoshi
Quote:
Originally Posted by tyranuus View Post
Not entirely true. Whilst Kurumu is persistant, she had a perfect chance when she accidentally charmed Tsukune to forcibly make him hers. What actually happened? She broke down crying because she realised that whilst she loved him, Tsukune wasn't truly in love with her.
That's what I mean when I say that the other girls would try to force a relationship with him but he would never be actively participating in them. Mizore already knew what Tsukune really wanted without having to charm him. She didn't make the mistake Kurumu made.

Quote:
Spoiler for Snip:
Could she be a direct descendant of Alucard? Perhaps the last living one at that?

Quote:
Looking forward to the next chapter!!
You and me both
Tsuyoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-17, 08:49   Link #14562
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xagzan View Post
And the biggest mystery now perhaps is, if he's not one of the three dark lords, just what the hell is our bus driving friend? A god?
He's just another high level monster who just so happens to be friends with the headmaster. We all thought there was something more to it, but there isn't.

And guys, stop posting links to scanlated chapters. They are really cracking down around here and I'm sure you don't want to get banned. If you really need to show a page, upload it an image hosting site. But just saying the chapter and page number is enough, everyone can find it if they want to.
Old 2010-06-17, 09:09   Link #14563
tyranuus
Team Spice and Wolf UK

Good point, my bad I completely forgot. Links replaced with directions to the pages Im on about

Quote:
That's what I mean when I say that the other girls would try to force a relationship with him but he would never be actively participating in them. Mizore already knew what Tsukune really wanted without having to charm him. She didn't make the mistake Kurumu made.
Can't blame someone for falling in love. As seen with Kurumu, and Mizore at various points, they're not FORCING him into a relationship, they're just hoping he'll 'come round'. Both of them have had absolute chances to 100% force him into a relationship, regardless of whether he wants to, and yet he's still free to make his choice (although lets be honest its 99.5% already made).
They're both just hoping they can win him over between now and him making the somewhat inevitable choice and announcement.
Reading: None at the moment
tyranuus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-17, 10:36   Link #14564
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoko Takeo View Post
I don't know about that... Remember the Snow Village arc? Just before she got kidnapped, she was trying to seduce Tsukune using that special flower. Not to mention disrobing as well so Mizore is not entirely innocent when it comes to that sort of thing.
Old 2010-06-17, 11:00   Link #14565
Tsuyoshi
Disabled By Request

Quote:
Can't blame someone for falling in love. As seen with Kurumu, and Mizore at various points, they're not FORCING him into a relationship, they're just hoping he'll 'come round'. Both of them have had absolute chances to 100% force him into a relationship, regardless of whether he wants to, and yet he's still free to make his choice (although lets be honest its 99.5% already made).
They're both just hoping they can win him over between now and him making the somewhat inevitable choice and announcement.
Maybe. I'm not exactly counting the use of their charm powers to get his attention when I say "forcing" tho. But I always got the impression that all the girls tend to get quite clingy to Tsukune a lot of times when they try to convince him who'se better, which might come off as forceful. In a way, they're trying to force Tsukune to come round and choose one of them over the others. Though lately they have gotten to like the idea of poligamy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest35 View Post
I don't know about that... Remember the Snow Village arc? Just before she got kidnapped, she was trying to seduce Tsukune using that special flower. Not to mention disrobing as well so Mizore is not entirely innocent when it comes to that sort of thing.
That could be up for debate because Mizore was quite desperate to get together with him considering her fertility only lasts for such a short time. That's not the case with Kurumu. Even then, she felt some regret by what she was doing because she knew it was wrong to make him do that kinda thing, and later decided to take her time after all.
Old 2010-06-17, 12:50   Link #14566
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Well, in defense of Kurumu, she IS a succubus. We all know succubus are specifically geared for sex - bottom line. Even with the way Kurumu is now, she's not even acting like the sex(y) demon she's suppose to be because of Tsukune.

In any rate, he's still in a school for monsters and if he keeps postponing his official choice of Moka, Kurumu and/or Mizore are going to rape him and he'll have no one to blame but himself. And even though I'm all for Inner Moka/Tsukune, I will not be crying 'foul' if they do. I've got to hand it to all the girls for their restraint, although Yukari and Ruby I'm a lil worried about...
Old 2010-06-17, 14:06   Link #14567
Johnny
Working the bags...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest35 View Post
Well, in defense of Kurumu, she IS a succubus. We all know succubus are specifically geared for sex - bottom line. Even with the way Kurumu is now, she's not even acting like the sex(y) demon she's suppose to be because of Tsukune.

In any rate, he's still in a school for monsters and if he keeps postponing his official choice of Moka, Kurumu and/or Mizore are going to rape him and he'll have no one to blame but himself. And even though I'm all for Inner Moka/Tsukune, I will not be crying 'foul' if they do. I've got to hand it to all the girls for their restraint, although Yukari and Ruby I'm a lil worried about...
Refreshes memory of a certain event that happened in one of Ou-Rex's stories. Poor Kurumu couldn't wait any longer...

In her defense regarding the manga. She didn't mean to charm him in ch17 2nd season, but played with him afterwards in a non-perverse way though...
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-17, 14:10   Link #14568
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
Refreshes memory of a certain event that happened in one of Ou-Rex's stories. Poor Kurumu couldn't wait any longer...
Ou-Rex??

Quote:
In her defense regarding the manga. She didn't mean to charm him in ch17 2nd season, but played with him afterwards in a non-perverse way though...
Yeah, she wasn't that bad at that time. Plus she was manipulated by Kokoa to use her charm in the first place. It was pretty sweet what she did with Tsukune after she charmed him. Kind of sad how he reacted that one particular command though.
Old 2010-06-17, 14:50   Link #14569
Johnny
Working the bags...

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post
Ou-Rex??
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1561475/Ou_Rex

Rosario stories are top notch. I was referring to one event that happened in Kapuchuu to Vampire: XXX Means to Kiss. Chapter nine to be exact...
Old 2010-06-17, 16:37   Link #14570
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

so the dark lords are the 3 that defeated Alucard and Akua wants Akasha's powers... GODDAMMIT! NEXT CHAPTER NAO!!!!! >_<
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-17, 17:11   Link #14571
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

Well still wtf if Akuha beat Akasha , one of the strongest character but it seems like she did .
Now , see how .
-Sho- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-17, 18:41   Link #14572
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

she kills moka's mom, her mom some how gets sucked into or saves her self inside the rosario there for the pink hair moka.
Old 2010-06-17, 20:14   Link #14573
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1561475/Ou_Rex

Rosario stories are top notch. I was referring to one event that happened in Kapuchuu to Vampire: XXX Means to Kiss. Chapter nine to be exact...
I'm not a fanfic person, but I'll give it a shot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
she kills moka's mom, her mom some how gets sucked into or saves her self inside the rosario there for the pink hair moka.
I really don't like that theory. It's like a cop out, when someone dies they should be dead.
Old 2010-06-17, 20:26   Link #14574
Johnny
Working the bags...

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post
I'm not a fanfic person, but I'll give it a shot.

I really don't like that theory. It's like a cop out, when someone dies they should be dead.
Yeah I never use to be, but once I started reading them I couldn't stop myself...

Famous poster for your last comment...
Spoiler:
Old 2010-06-17, 21:36   Link #14575
kitten320

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Sho- View Post
Well still wtf if Akuha beat Akasha , one of the strongest character but it seems like she did .
Now , see how .
She probably got distracted when Moka came in and Akuha had used the opportunity or something like that.
Old 2010-06-17, 21:43   Link #14576
AkuhaShuzen
Ani"maze"

Well, Akuha did admit that she wanted to 'take over the world' and judging by Akasha's actions, Inner Moka is definitely a Shinsho. And because of what Kahlua suggested back in Chapter 30 (that Akuha and Moka are not on good terms), there is a high probability that Akasha has been killed or captured by Akuha, stating likewise that Akuha too, wanted Akasha's blood, also playing into why Moka hates her older sister. And because Akasha looks exactly like Outer Moka, she probably replicated another Shinsho in order to keep her blood alive if she were to be killed (Akasha was able to foreshadow her death as she knew what Akuha was up to right from the start; Also the reason why Akuha undoubtedly wants that Rosario that Moka holds and why Inner Moka is so desperately trying to protect it.)

But please, if you do agree with this statement, please message me because I am VERY interested in discussing this with you. Please and thank yous :P

Last edited by AkuhaShuzen; 2010-06-17 at 21:48. Reason: needed to add extra info.
AkuhaShuzen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-17, 22:20   Link #14577
Johnny
Working the bags...

No need to message you, we can discuss it right out in the open...

I'm also interested in who she supposedly stayed with when she was in the human world. Since the two translations out there contradict each other...
Old 2010-06-18, 00:02   Link #14578
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
Ironic here the guys namely Tsukune and Issa are pretty much secondary to Akasha and Moka's powers.
Now IAM sure Tsukune will end up like Issa, with different offspring's from different youkai girls.
Issa though tends to go for vamps. RAWR!!! lol
Keep in mind that Issa seems to carry a lot of political power in the vampire world... and as for Tsukune, well, we still don't know the true extent of his abilities yet

the other thing that I'm curious about- though they may have defeated Alucard and become the 3 Dark Lords, I'm curious to know if they just happened to get lucky... usually in shounen, you manage to become a hero by just barely surviving an encounter against a powerful foe. And also, just because Akasha was the leader of the three doesn't necessarily make her the strongest (remember, there's a difference between being a leader and being a strong warrior... granted, a Shinso Vampire would be very strong, but we still have no idea what the hell the Headmaster is... he seems to be a huge plotter/strategist, and might've been the brains behind Alucard's sealing, but that's just another wild theory). And as we've seen, though they defeated Alucard, catch any of them off guard, and they're rather on the weak side (as Hokuto demonstrated so well for us). That's probably what happened to Akasha, I'm afraid

As for the translation... I've gotten it from multiple accurate sources: she went to stay with her mother in the human world.

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-18, 00:14   Link #14579
Johnny
Working the bags...

Then that means Akasha survives whatever happened between her and Akuha...? Unless it's like that politically correct book I seen the other day at the bookstore, 'I Have Two Mommies'...
Old 2010-06-18, 02:27   Link #14580
Tsuyoshi
Disabled By Request

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magin View Post
Keep in mind that Issa seems to carry a lot of political power in the vampire world... and as for Tsukune, well, we still don't know the true extent of his abilities yet

the other thing that I'm curious about- though they may have defeated Alucard and become the 3 Dark Lords, I'm curious to know if they just happened to get lucky... usually in shounen, you manage to become a hero by just barely surviving an encounter against a powerful foe. And also, just because Akasha was the leader of the three doesn't necessarily make her the strongest (remember, there's a difference between being a leader and being a strong warrior... granted, a Shinso Vampire would be very strong, but we still have no idea what the hell the Headmaster is... he seems to be a huge plotter/strategist, and might've been the brains behind Alucard's sealing, but that's just another wild theory). And as we've seen, though they defeated Alucard, catch any of them off guard, and they're rather on the weak side (as Hokuto demonstrated so well for us). That's probably what happened to Akasha, I'm afraid

As for the translation... I've gotten it from multiple accurate sources: she went to stay with her mother in the human world.
I agree with this. The set up also reminds me of RPG games where you have one character who focuses on the fighting aspect while other characters are there to support. Touhou Fuhai and the Headmaster seem to specialize in seals, spells and magic. Vampires, as we know, focus much more on direct confrontation and battle. Though Akasha is a Shinsou, she did not absorb the blood of other Ayashi as Alucard did, so she could not hope to win against Alucard alone, but with the help of spell work by the other two Dark Lords, she could take advantage of seals that hindered Alucard in some way and other spells that would enhance her own strength. Also, I doubt Akasha is a stranger to magic, considering she was the one who made the Rosario that seals Moka's strength and some of her other aspects.

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, monogamy, romance, shounen, supernatural, tsumoka romance, vampire