AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Old 2007-09-17, 04:01   Link #541
Cynor
SS Bombardment Mage

Quote:
Originally Posted by XiaoWei View Post
You shld, i always love browsing my local anime merchandise stores every once or twice a week to keep myself updated ^^V
The biggest issue right now for me is money... I have a pretty major/expensive trip coming up in Nov, and as it stands right now there is still a slight chance I wont be able to totally afford it. So I have to be careful with my money atm.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonic_Fate View Post
Hmm Jlist only has Animedia as a subscription and they don't sell by single issues so if I subscribed now which magazine issue would they ship me? Would they ship me the October Issue, the one with Nanoha and Vivio which I really really want, or would they send me the issue after? Anyone else know any other website that has the issue in stock? Thanks in advance.
Chances are you would receive the next issue and not the current one. They probably don't have any of the Oct issue left sadly...

Quote:
Originally Posted by arkxkra View Post
erm, u can try amazon japan ..

The only problem with amazon japan is they ONLY ship via EMS, which is EXPENSIVE. Last I looked they had Megami and Megami Deluxe, however because they only ship via EMS it would have cost close to 5k yen, with 3k just for shipping. Thats basically about 45-50USD, so 20+ bucks a magazine and no sign of animedia that I saw. I imagine if you they had it and you added it in the price would go up by another 1500 yen just for shipping probably, and then whatever the cost of the mag itself is (probably 10ish USD)

Personally, for me, that is a little bit expensive... even if I could afford it easily. I mean if you found another shop online or a local one that had you could basically buy probably 6 or 7 mags total for the price amazon japan wants due to only shipping EMS.

We will always exist before our Mistress of the Night Sky, Hayate
Cynor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-17, 09:09   Link #542
XiaoWei
Otaku

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cynor View Post
The biggest issue right now for me is money... I have a pretty major/expensive trip coming up in Nov, and as it stands right now there is still a slight chance I wont be able to totally afford it. So I have to be careful with my money atm.

The only problem with amazon japan is they ONLY ship via EMS, which is EXPENSIVE. Last I looked they had Megami and Megami Deluxe, however because they only ship via EMS it would have cost close to 5k yen, with 3k just for shipping. Thats basically about 45-50USD, so 20+ bucks a magazine and no sign of animedia that I saw. I imagine if you they had it and you added it in the price would go up by another 1500 yen just for shipping probably, and then whatever the cost of the mag itself is (probably 10ish USD)

Personally, for me, that is a little bit expensive... even if I could afford it easily. I mean if you found another shop online or a local one that had you could basically buy probably 6 or 7 mags total for the price amazon japan wants due to only shipping EMS.
Same, had money issue too, too much figurines for the past 3 months, especially those figurines that are out of print and i had to get it from ebay, which cost about SGD$40-$60 more for me =_="

Anyway, Amazon Japan only use EMS because it is safe and fast, amazon had to ensure its customers satifactory in the items sold, but then in a sense that its alot more costly to use EMS
XiaoWei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-17, 10:08   Link #543
arkxkra
全力全開

ya, amazon using EMS, quite expensive, but sometime no choice, but it safe and fast >.<" .... i mean if no choice
Old 2007-09-17, 20:05   Link #544
Demi.
Ass connoisseur

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonic_Fate View Post
Hmm Jlist only has Animedia as a subscription and they don't sell by single issues so if I subscribed now which magazine issue would they ship me? Would they ship me the October Issue, the one with Nanoha and Vivio which I really really want, or would they send me the issue after? Anyone else know any other website that has the issue in stock? Thanks in advance.
They don't currently have them in stock but they will when the shippment arrives to them. So just add this link as a "favorite" and check it on a daily basis. Eventually they will arrive, rest assured.
http://www.akadotretail.com/advanced...words=animedia
Demi. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-17, 20:58   Link #545
Sonic_Fate
Do the Fate Dansen

Thanks alot for the information everyone, it was all very helpful. I wonder when Akadot will have them in stock. I guess I'll just have to wait a while, hopefully they'll have them in soon.
Sonic_Fate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-18, 05:03   Link #546
arkxkra
全力全開

erm, i know is abit long time ago...any1 know wher still can buy this magazine?
Megami Magazine Sep 2007
Old 2007-09-18, 15:13   Link #547
lightl

well Mangoah club has it , but they ship ems and you have to open a account which can be a tricky took me a bit to get right
here the link http://www.mangaoh.co.jp/magazine/anime_magazine.php
scroll down the page till you see magami its the issue with this text 7月30日発売(9月号)   they have last month this month and next month its the top one
tried a few other places but no luck
lightl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-18, 15:34   Link #548
Mirificus

Quote:
Megami Magazine Sep 2007
Why not just buy it through amazon.co.jp? The fourth seller down the list ships internationally. With shipping it would come to around 7500 yen/$65 USD, which isn't cheap, but you can buy it if you want it enough.
Old 2007-09-18, 19:04   Link #549
Noppapana
&gt; Haruhiist &lt;

Send a message via MSN to Noppapana
does anyone know the release dates of the other dvds ?
Noppapana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-18, 19:09   Link #550
XiaoWei
Otaku

Quote:
Megami Magazine Sep 2007
Always try searching from eBay first, the shipping from eBay is always alot cheaper, but the the overall cost is still expensive but alot cheaper than amazon

Megami issue 88; link1
Megami issue 88; link2
Old 2007-09-18, 19:40   Link #551
lightl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noppapana View Post
does anyone know the release dates of the other dvds ?
think been posted before but anyways Vol3 9/26/07, vol4 10/24/07, vol5 11/21/07, vol6 12/26/07, vol 7 1/23/08, vol8 2/27/08, vol 9 3/26/08
vol 5 and 9 come with cd aswell of bgm music
lightl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-19, 06:32   Link #552
arkxkra
全力全開

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirificus View Post
Why not just buy it through amazon.co.jp? The fourth seller down the list ships internationally. With shipping it would come to around 7500 yen/$65 USD, which isn't cheap, but you can buy it if you want it enough.
wow, 7500 yen, *faint* is very expensive >.<", the price....

Quote:
Always try searching from eBay first, the shipping from eBay is always alot cheaper, but the the overall cost is still expensive but alot cheaper than amazon

Megami issue 88; link1
Megami issue 88; link2
ok thx, i never thought ebay will have ....
Old 2007-09-19, 08:12   Link #553
XiaoWei
Otaku

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonic_Fate
Hmmm today i went to my local bookstores and found they have restock alot of Japanese Magazines, saw Animedia Oct/2007, but left 1 only, if you haven't got the issue yet and is interested can just PM me to get for you at a price
Old 2007-09-19, 10:18   Link #554
arkxkra
全力全開

Quote:
Hmmm today i went to my local bookstores and found they have restock alot of Japanese Magazines, saw Animedia Oct/2007, but left 1 only, if you haven't got the issue yet and is interested can just PM me to get for you at a price
erm, may i ask which bookstore and wher is that bookstores is??
animedia i think i order in my bookstore also, but they say end of the month only arrive...
Old 2007-09-21, 03:00   Link #555
Demi.
Ass connoisseur

Fate T. Harlaown figure has released. View it here

It's selling quick... Already "Low Stock" and it was released months after the Nanoha PVC figure which still has plenty in stock.

Edit: Now back-ordered *Cries*

Last edited by Demi.; 2007-09-22 at 04:22.
Demi. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-23, 07:09   Link #556
Cynor
SS Bombardment Mage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demi. View Post
Fate T. Harlaown figure has released. View it here

It's selling quick... Already "Low Stock" and it was released months after the Nanoha PVC figure which still has plenty in stock.

Edit: Now back-ordered *Cries*
Which is why if you want a figurine you should always pre-order it either from a local store which does that or online.

Though really, it doesn't surprise me at all that it is already backordered and Nanoha isn't. Besides a possibility of more being made or a new shipment (for Nanoha, which may have also gone backordered shortly after release), a lot of people were complaining about the Nanoha, specifically her face and that she looked like she "has a Da Capo head" or something like that. The Fate on the other didn't have nearly as many complaints, and was (imo, and proved by this in a sense) a lot more well received then the Nanoha one. That isn't to say the Nanoha one is necessarily a bad figure... just not as well received.

We will always exist before our Mistress of the Night Sky, Hayate
Cynor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-26, 18:35   Link #557
moyism
Wannabe Smut Writer

Sabaru's figure from Movic is up for preorder. I actually like this one the best out of all of 'em currently released. HobbySearch or HLJ; pick your poison
moyism is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-26, 22:41   Link #558
arkxkra
全力全開

Quote:
Originally Posted by moyism View Post
Sabaru's figure from Movic is up for preorder. I actually like this one the best out of all of 'em currently released. HobbySearch or HLJ; pick your poison
thx for the info, this Subaru the pose very cool ...
Old 2007-09-30, 02:00   Link #559
dodgethis_sg
Storm of Her Wrath

Looking at the actual Movic adult Fate, I just feel like puking. Horrible, just horrible.
dodgethis_sg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-30, 04:15   Link #560
arkxkra
全力全開

Quote:
Originally Posted by dodgethis_sg View Post
Looking at the actual Movic adult Fate, I just feel like puking. Horrible, just horrible.
actually i quite agree with you ... ...that why i waiting other company figure