Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2011-03-30, 02:30   Link #481
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
She's definitely the mastermind of this arc, but an evil one? Nah.
Indeed, she's far from evil. Then again, i guess it depends on if people considering being in love evil.
Old 2011-03-30, 07:03   Link #482
SeijiSensei
AS Oji-kun

Quote:
Originally Posted by kk2extreme View Post
Dang, is that a Camaro?
Sure looked like one to me. I've been doing a little searching at Google to find out what vintage it might be. Here's a 1965 model that looks pretty similar down to the yellow paint job.

It doesn't have the Chevy logo on the grill, though I believe the original production models did. (I'm old enough to have seen the original Camaro. At that time, I was sixteen and preferred the Hillman Sunbeam convertible over Detroit muscle cars.)

Last edited by SeijiSensei; 2011-03-30 at 09:31.
SeijiSensei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-30, 07:54   Link #483
Wakan Tanka

I take that Prince Baka and the Princess set Mohan up.
Old 2011-03-30, 10:58   Link #484
mac_pack

Location: On top of Mount Slecka in the valley of Raccon Don O.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeijiSensei View Post
Sure looked like one to me. I've been doing a little searching at Google to find out what vintage it might be. Here's a 1965 model that looks pretty similar down to the yellow paint job.

It doesn't have the Chevy logo on the grill, though I believe the original production models did. (I'm old enough to have seen the original Camaro. At that time, I was sixteen and preferred the Hillman Sunbeam convertible over Detroit muscle cars.)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chevrol...th_generation)
mac_pack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-30, 11:12   Link #485
klare

Spoiler for eps 12:
Old 2011-03-30, 13:15   Link #486
SeijiSensei
AS Oji-kun

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac_pack View Post
Ooh, I wonder if it's the Transformers Special Edition! Especially because you can only get this package on Rally Yellow Camaros.

I didn't think the car in Level E could be that recent because I thought the show was set in the same period as the manga was released, 1995-1997.
SeijiSensei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-30, 13:29   Link #487
mac_pack

Location: On top of Mount Slecka in the valley of Raccon Don O.
Quote:
Ooh, I wonder if it's the Transformers Special Edition! Especially because you can only get this package on Rally Yellow Camaros.

I didn't think the car in Level E could be that recent because I thought the show was set in the same period as the manga was released, 1995-1997.
Well, I wouldn't put it above Studio Pierrot to add in something like the BumbleBee Camaro just for kicks.
mac_pack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-30, 17:16   Link #488
Forbin
I'm a sucker for Harem

I bet at the end of this arc, the princess forces the prince into a wedding! Hahaha. Wouldn't that be just the justice he needs.

1) By and Large...they are ** and *****.
2) What kind of girls do Anime Otaku males want? ..................... Female.
3) The odds are good, that the goods are odd.
Forbin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-30, 22:56   Link #489
LunaNeko

Quote:
Originally Posted by klare View Post
Spoiler for eps 12:
They could still fit final chapter, because they only did half of chapter 15 in this episode, so I think they might still do it...as an extended epiloque of some sorts...
LunaNeko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-30, 23:36   Link #490
TurkeyPotPie
fushigi ojisan

Quote:
There's too many anachronisms for it to be convincingly set in the mid-90s. Notice the LCD TVs and too advanced for 95-97 cell phones that everyone is sporting. The other cars that you see occasionally are also too modern. This is one of the few things about the Level E anime that disappointed me because I wanted to see an accurate period piece too, even if the mid-90s wasn't that long ago.
TurkeyPotPie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-31, 11:35   Link #491
monir
cho~ kakkoii

What a great episode this was! This show never let up on its intensity for comedy. Really looking forward to episode 13.
monir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-01, 20:15   Link #492
MayumiAoki

Oh god I had no idea (well before I went to read the manga because i wanted more)
Spoiler:
MayumiAoki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-02, 14:46   Link #493
Forsaken_Infinity

I kinda didn't really get episode 11 either. I felt it was rushed and when I read that it was two chapters combined into one episode I went "figures." Oh well. The interactions and all that were fine but the whole sense of it all coming together was kinda lost in that episode imo.

But episode 12 more than made up for it. Those flashbacks. God damn it. Those flashbacks. They alone make this show a cut above the rest. Princess Luna is so irresistibly charming in those flashbacks. I am not sure I like the old version as much as she gives off this vibe of an extremely manipulative yandere mastermind QQ but I figure that might pique Prince's interests.

Not much to say about Mohan though. He looked more foolhardy than smart to me and I am pretty sure he is being played with by his brother and soon-to-be-sister-in-law or wife o.0. That "do you like her" certainly sounded ominous enough for me to entertain the second choice in that sentence although I am pretty sure that's a red herring (and hope it is). And nope, I severely disagree with whoever thought Mohan is better suited to be a king than Baka ouji. I would much rather have a really smart guy as my leader than a foolhardy shounen. I don't really care if he plays pranks all the time because even then, what he does do will yield much better results than someone with a one-track mind. Besides, the prince hasn't been shown as the true evil.. his pranks have never really hurt anyone more than wasting their time and hurting their feelings etc. Heck he even looks out for those he plays pranks upon. And I guess I am the Princess Luna type in that I believe devotion can change the heart of non-chalant princes. Not evil beings.. I don't know if devotion alone is enough to change the hearts of truly evil beings (I do think there's hope for even the worst possible being though) but the prince is hardly Evil. And as contradictory as this sounds, the princess might be. 0.0

Looking forward to next episode with absolutely no idea as to what to expect other than being made a fool out of.
Forsaken_Infinity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-04, 23:38   Link #494
revive4563

I saw the final episode...

Spoiler for final episode 13:
revive4563 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-04, 23:58   Link #495
Forsaken_Infinity

OH GOD. THAT WAS FUCKING AWESOME. FUCKING AWESOME. FAR TOO AWESOME. GOD DAMN IT.

The ALL CAPS is justified imo. Totally. That was just the perfectly put together episode and the perfect ending. Just brilliant. I don't think anything will ever surpass this series in terms of awesomeness with this ending. Just so fucking brilliant.

Spoiler for don't click if you haven't watched the last episode... don't ruin it; seriously!:
Old 2011-04-04, 23:59   Link #496
zero7090

OMG the neko

Spoiler for hmmm:
zero7090 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-05, 00:05   Link #497
Forsaken_Infinity

Please put everything that might be spoilerish under spoiler tags. This is one episode (and the rest of the show too.. since it relies on trolling derp) I would seriously hate for anyone to have it spoiled.

STAY OFF TILL YOU FINISH THE SERIES. -_-
Old 2011-04-05, 00:14   Link #498
Riker
Peek a boo
*Graphic Designer

Spoiler for Episode 13:
Riker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-05, 00:20   Link #499
LusterFlare
Lost.

Quote: