AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2013-01-12, 10:09   Link #1301
crumpledpaper

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakAnki View Post
Were Yozora and Rika really thought the Tower they did was really cute or they just a great actress, so they can make Sena feels good about it? As for Yukimura, as he seems not capable to tell a lie, I thinks he was indeed thought it was good

The girl talk about their hair was certainly cute though. They just look like three normal girls there, aside from Sena and Yozora tsundere-ish "only your hair that's good" XD

Yozora felt bad and apologize to Sena? I wonder why she starts now though.

Can't help going DAWWW both time when Sena murmurs "Uuu Kodaka"

uhmm... i think they did that to make Sena feel bad. Since it was Sena who said she was perfect enough to handle a heaping, so it wasn't actually Yozora and Rika's fault. Plus, it just proves that her hair doesn't actually look cute i suck at explaining ||D
crumpledpaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-12, 10:20   Link #1302
Sixth
Hu Tao

For novel reader, is Sena masturbating on Yozora's picture in anime episode 1 NEXT?
Sixth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-12, 13:24   Link #1303
D-Scythe911

Quote:
Originally Posted by noobita View Post
For novel reader, is Sena masturbating on Yozora's picture in anime episode 1 NEXT?
Its more like she getting intoxicated at the mere thought of getting her revenge on Yozora. Similar to how she gets when she thinks about Kobato
D-Scythe911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-12, 15:46   Link #1304
Flere821
Lurker

Quote:
I'm pretty sure that hand position didn't happen in the LNs =/
Flere821 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-12, 15:57   Link #1305
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Judge by yourself:
Spoiler for size:

I think that part in the anime she is just extending the wig, look at it closely.
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-12, 18:04   Link #1306
classic

I have two questions

First anime season conclues which Volume of the LN?

Is anime includes almost everything from the LN ot it is better to read?
classic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-12, 20:56   Link #1307
potchip

Quote:
Originally Posted by classic View Post
I have two questions

If you want to know the characters per source, obviously reading is the way to go, and then can comment on whether the anime portrayed the same. However if you just treat anime as a standalone piece and want questions answered, then maybe not, because the they may or may not have the same intention. Though given the author's more close involvement in Next, it is possible that the anime will be steered towards the novel's direction more had it ever deviated in S1.
potchip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-12, 22:59   Link #1308
frivolity
My posts are frivolous

Most of us probably know this already, but what Sena did in her bed is akin to this:

Quote:
IN 492BC, at the end of the “Spring and Autumn” period in Chinese history, Goujian, the king of Yue in modern Zhejiang, was taken prisoner after a disastrous campaign against King Fuchai, his neighbour to the north. Goujian was put to work in the royal stables where he bore his captivity with such dignity that he gradually won Fuchai's respect. After a few years Fuchai let him return home as his vassal.

Goujian never forgot his humiliation. He slept on brushwood and hung a gall bladder in his room, licking it daily to feed his appetite for revenge. Yue appeared loyal, but its gifts of craftsmen and timber tempted Fuchai to build palaces and towers even though the extravagance ensnared him in debt. Goujian distracted him with Yue's most beautiful women, bribed his officials and bought enough grain to empty his granaries. Meanwhile, as Fuchai's kingdom declined, Yue grew rich and raised a new army.

Goujian bided his time for eight long years. By 482BC, confident of his superiority, he set off north with almost 50,000 warriors. Over several campaigns they put Fuchai and his kingdom to the sword.

http://www.economist.com/node/17601499
frivolity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-13, 01:32   Link #1309
potchip

She thought that's what she's doing. Except I don't think King Goujian derived much pleasure from licking gall bladders
Old 2013-01-13, 01:42   Link #1310
Miraluka
Banned

Sadly, there is no military campaign for Sena and she is rich already .
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-13, 04:42   Link #1311
Libros
I never hid my hurts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by frivolity View Post
Most of us probably know this already, but what Sena did in her bed is akin to this::
IN 492BC, at the end of the “Spring and Autumn” period in Chinese history, Goujian, the king of Yue in modern Zhejiang, was taken prisoner after a disastrous campaign against King Fuchai, his neighbour to the north. Goujian was put to work in the royal stables where he bore his captivity with such dignity that he gradually won Fuchai's respect. After a few years Fuchai let him return home as his vassal.

Goujian never forgot his humiliation. He slept on brushwood and hung a gall bladder in his room, licking it daily to feed his appetite for revenge. Yue appeared loyal, but its gifts of craftsmen and timber tempted Fuchai to build palaces and towers even though the extravagance ensnared him in debt. Goujian distracted him with Yue's most beautiful women, bribed his officials and bought enough grain to empty his granaries. Meanwhile, as Fuchai's kingdom declined, Yue grew rich and raised a new army.

Goujian bided his time for eight long years. By 482BC, confident of his superiority, he set off north with almost 50,000 warriors. Over several campaigns they put Fuchai and his kingdom to the sword.

http://www.economist.com/node/17601499
To be licking gall bladders, and be taking any sort of pleasure from something like that. Damn, you gotta really hate someone badly. Probably even past the point of obsession.
Libros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-13, 04:58   Link #1312
frivolity
My posts are frivolous

It's not so much about pleasure per se, but about never forgetting the hardship that he went through as a captive in his enemy's territory. What Sena is doing appears somewhat similar, with her stroking the wig in order to remember the insult regarding the cosplay of the worst organism on the planet as well as the ordeal she went through in terms of the heaping hairstyle.
frivolity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-13, 06:52   Link #1313
bakAnki
あやせたんの剣

Judging by the opening of the second season, I assume it will cover until the movie project for the festival?

Quote:
Originally Posted by classic View Post
I have two questions

First season of the anime covered until 2 first chapters of the fourth volume (along with Connect light novel for the Yozora's POV on last episode), though some chapters are skipped (one was adapted as the OVA).

I personally think it's better to also read the LN.
Old 2013-01-15, 00:15   Link #1314
Raviel

Quote:
Originally Posted by frivolity View Post
It's not so much about pleasure per se, but about never forgetting the hardship that he went through as a captive in his enemy's territory. What Sena is doing appears somewhat similar, with her stroking the wig in order to remember the insult regarding the cosplay of the worst organism on the planet as well as the ordeal she went through in terms of the heaping hairstyle.
With the way Sena acts I'm really wondering if she's doing it because she wants to get back at Yozora.

On another note I'm surprised people actually thought Sena was actually masturbating to pics of Yozora instead of thinking the studio was just taking some liberties with that scene.
Raviel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-15, 00:56   Link #1315
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Her hand was at her crotch with her legs clasped over it. You can't really blame them for mistaking it.
Old 2013-01-15, 07:26   Link #1316
mironicus

New chapter up on Vexed site.

Spoiler:
mironicus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-15, 08:59   Link #1317
potchip

The irony in the post above is killing me - particularly taking into account ep1 of the new season
Old 2013-01-15, 09:18   Link #1318
Lexxus
YES! Hahahaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising Dragon View Post
Her hand was at her crotch with her legs clasped over it. You can't really blame them for mistaking it.
That's the problem sometimes with Anime. They change something they shouldn't be. I mean, it's not even close with how it is illustrated in the novel
Lexxus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-15, 10:00   Link #1319
mironicus

Quote:
Originally Posted by potchip View Post
The irony in the post above is killing me - particularly taking into account ep1 of the new season
Maybe you should consider this.

Yozora = unhappy
Sena = happy

Happy people can change, they are motivated, they don't give up.
Unhappy people are not motivated, they give up easily.

Happy people can make friends.
Unhappy people can't make friends.

If you want friends, you must be happy first! Then you can work on yourself, improve your personality and so on.

That is exactly what Sena is doing the whole time!

Yozora is completely stuck in negative thinking. She is stuck, she can't move on. She has no aim.
mironicus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-17, 11:55   Link #1320
askara

i dread how this novel will end. no matter who Sena or Yozora win, it will be bad. so only possible is an open ending "So my school life continue" will be even worst
askara is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
comedy, friendship, harem, light novels, love decisions, school life, shounen