AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2014-09-27, 08:29   Link #21
cadu_

So there are many girls in love with him but he doesnt do anything to them because he`s loyal to the childhood friend? Please dont tell me that the MC is like Ichika from IS? Btw,is the childhood friend even in love with him?
Old 2014-09-27, 08:30   Link #22
DoomCalibur
The Shrouded Lonebrave

Spoiler for Rio status:
DoomCalibur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-27, 09:46   Link #23
DoomCalibur
The Shrouded Lonebrave

Quote:
Originally Posted by cadu_ View Post
So there are many girls in love with him but he doesnt do anything to them because he`s loyal to the childhood friend? Please dont tell me that the MC is like Ichika from IS? Btw,is the childhood friend even in love with him?
She is in love with him all right. However a friend of her isnt that fond of MC's past life as Haruto due to a stupid misunderstanding......
Old 2014-09-27, 09:58   Link #24
nineC

Send a message via ICQ to nineC Send a message via AIM to nineC Send a message via Yahoo to nineC
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoomCalibur View Post
She is in love with him all right. However a friend of her isnt that fond of MC's past life as Haruto due to a stupid misunderstanding......
She was his half-sister(Haruto mother is cheating) and she still too small to understand what happened that time
nineC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-27, 10:00   Link #25
cadu_

I don`t like harems where the MC doesnt do anything.He need to choose one of them or go for the harem route.
Are they dating or are they in a stupid dense relationship of still being just friends?
Old 2014-09-27, 10:08   Link #26
nineC

Send a message via ICQ to nineC Send a message via AIM to nineC Send a message via Yahoo to nineC
Quote:
Originally Posted by cadu_ View Post
I don`t like harems where the MC doesnt do anything.He need to choose one of them or go for the harem route.
Are they dating or are they in a stupid dense relationship of still being just friends?
Somekind of misunderstanding happened, and before he could clarrified it his childhood friend dissapeared.

They're separated for so long but love each other dearly
Old 2014-09-27, 10:18   Link #27
amatsunagi
Shi(n)mai

heeh~ there's thread of this... sadly my incompetency is enough to produce only inadequate works~

Rather than indecisive, Haruto is the same as Hajime from Arifureta, a flag breaker.
Spoiler:

@nineC
Spoiler:
amatsunagi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-27, 10:29   Link #28
nineC

Quote:
Originally Posted by amatsunagi View Post
heeh~ there's thread of this... sadly my incompetency is enough to produce only inadequate works~

Rather than indecisive, Haruto is the same as Hajime from Arifureta, a flag breaker.
Spoiler:

@nineC
Spoiler:
Spoiler for wait:
Old 2014-09-27, 10:43   Link #29
steam fish

doesnt it say that the childhood friend already has a boyfriend or is that just a misunderstanding?
steam fish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-27, 10:48   Link #30
nineC

Quote:
Originally Posted by steam fish View Post
doesnt it say that the childhood friend already has a boyfriend or is that just a misunderstanding?
Spoiler for mis:

Latifa hold the key for their reunion
Old 2014-09-27, 10:49   Link #31
Lhklan
The Unpronounceable

Quote:
Spoiler for Strength:
Great, an OP MC right near the start. Don't get me wrong, though, I definitely am interested in the premise, but isn't it getting kinda repetitive?

Quote:
Spoiler for Harem:
Okay, that's... that's a bit much, I think. Well, I'm just waiting for his reunion with the childhood friend.

Side note: Anyone know of a series where the MC is a Badass Normal instead of OP or super weak with conditions to be OP?
Old 2014-09-27, 14:06   Link #32
lemonedSM
the show must go on

Quote:
@lemon
He is not a stalker. He is just too loyal to his childhood friend that even though they got separated he still loved her. Did u even read the synopsys in the 1st post?
i read it alright, it's just what i thought after reading the synopsis.

call me a cynic, but i think the main hero is too clingy of a man.
lemonedSM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-27, 16:11   Link #33
bludvein

Quote:
@bludvein
What is gary-sue?
A male version of a mary-sue. An idealized perfect character who is pure wish fulfillment by being handsome/cool/good at everything. Although its usually called a Gary Stu.

Lio/Rio wasn't a stalker, but he is definitely obsessed. He learned martial arts to protect her, cooking to spend time with her, and spent years with all his free time being spent on finding her when she went missing. It's clearly written to come across as devoted, but he literally didn't seem to have any hobbies of his own. His entire character was based on being the superman to the childhood friend, which can be kind of awkward to the reader.

Last edited by bludvein; 2014-09-27 at 17:23.
bludvein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-27, 16:50   Link #34
CNine
Inactive Member

Quote:
Spoiler for Rio status:
yeah, the shogun is kind of rival with his father[the shogun is battle maniac and only Lio father can fight on par with him]

this bring us to another prediction
Spoiler for prediction:

-yeah, Lio mother is a daughter of the king[his grand mother[from mother side] is an exact copy of his mother[she look very young despite her age].
-his grandfather[king]and grand mother[queen] give their blessing to Lio father and mother relationship
CNine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-27, 17:22   Link #35
casgoldsmith

friendzone smell
Old 2014-10-04, 15:29   Link #36
serbian otaku #1

Time to revive this thread

I don't understand a few things from that synopsis...

When he was riding that bus, something happened? What happened o.O Did he die?
It's said that he woke up as a 7 year old boy called Rio/Lio, so he reincarnated into 7 year old, not like Ruedus who was reincarnated into literally into a birth?
Did he reincarnate into the same world!?!?!?!?
Is that childhood friend of his really his sister/half-sister o.O
Do people know that Rio/Lio is Haruto o.O

And i've got so many more question...
serbian otaku #1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-04, 17:28   Link #37
CNine
Inactive Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by serbian otaku #1 View Post
Time to revive this thread

I don't understand a few things from that synopsis...

When he was riding that bus, something happened? What happened o.O Did he die?
It's said that he woke up as a 7 year old boy called Rio/Lio, so he reincarnated into 7 year old, not like Ruedus who was reincarnated into literally into a birth?
Did he reincarnate into the same world!?!?!?!?
Is that childhood friend of his really his sister/half-sister o.O
Do people know that Rio/Lio is Haruto o.O

And i've got so many more question...
Spoiler for sfoileer:
CNine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-04, 22:57   Link #38
DoomCalibur
The Shrouded Lonebrave

Glad to see someone care about this beside me.... Make me want to cry the tears of happiness T.T. ANyway for your last question serbian, Rio had told his loli teacher Celia, childhood friend Miharu, fox girl Latifa, half sister Sendo Aki and her little borther Sendo Masato the fact he is a reincarnated person from Earth but he didn't tell them deirectly about the fact he IS Haruto ! (Only Latifa is able to figure out because back in the Earth she kind of loves him and follows him in the same bus everyday which ironically dragged her to death along with him..... There is also his contracted spirit girl Aiscia who seems to have know everything single thing about his part due to her sleeping inside of him since he was young.....)
Old 2014-10-05, 02:49   Link #39
amatsunagi
Shi(n)mai

Quote:
Glad to see someone care about this beside me.... Make me want to cry the tears of happiness T.T. ANyway for your last question serbian, Rio had told his loli teacher Celia, childhood friend Miharu, fox girl Latifa, half sister Sendo Aki and her little borther Sendo Masato the fact he is a reincarnated person from Earth but he didn't tell them deirectly about the fact he IS Haruto ! (Only Latifa is able to figure out because back in the Earth she kind of loves him and follows him in the same bus everyday which ironically dragged her to death along with him..... There is also his contracted spirit girl Aiscia who seems to have know everything single thing about his part due to her sleeping inside of him since he was young.....)
Story from Latifa perspective is T^T
poor little girl is happy now T^T
amatsunagi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-05, 06:09   Link #40
DoomCalibur
The Shrouded Lonebrave

Quote:
Originally Posted by amatsunagi View Post
Story from Latifa perspective is T^T
poor little girl is happy now T^T
Yeah poor little girl finally got her happiness T^T. When I read the 1st and 2nd part of the story, I really pitied how her got reincarnated into Tirred's sister(Not sure if its correct but that is the name of the bastard noble who bullied Rio back in the Royal Academy). Despited being half sister, she was treated both by her father and her brother as slave. That damn brother is pretty sick as well. He sometimes tortured her to vent out his anger, sometimes he got lost in his delusion, mistaking her as the fucking princess named Christina or the loli teacher Celia and touched Latifa's body like a pervert........She was also trained as an assasin...
Well good thing is she got rescued by Rio in the end......

Tags
beta mc, cunning mc, harem, reincarnation, shoujo, smart male lead, tragic past, webnovel