AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Fate/ Series

Notices

Old 2020-07-22, 05:21   Link #33001
Cosmic Eagle
北の魔女

Wow, Kiara's NP upgrade is pretty good. She can finally do some decent damage. Also no Kama RIP, instead NP4 Munenori and two MLBed yukata Mary CEs (ironically one of the best CEs for Kama).....will have to try again on Tuesday after I farm out all the SQs for Ooku
Old 2020-07-22, 11:19   Link #33002
belatkuro
Kuro-chan

Bought the most expensive quartz pack, only got NP2 Munenori for show. I'm just not fated to get Kama in my account. Saving the last 15 quartz for the paid gacha. I'll save for Kama in NA but there's still Shikibu before her though.

Loading is not so bad anymore in this event. Going blind though so it's a slow crawl.
belatkuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-07-22, 11:29   Link #33003
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Is it just all the quick buffs (Her own Lv 1, Skadi's lv 1,RiderIshtar's lv1) or is Valkyrie's NP recharge really that crazy? I'm mainly using quick cards on her and she keeps recharging her Np pretty fast, even without Skadi or Ishtar... (I really want a NP 5 version now )
P.S: Will we ever find out what kind of crime Moriarty had planned before Fran went all "Papa" on him?

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.
AC-Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-07-22, 11:29   Link #33004
Cosmic Eagle
北の魔女

Quote:
Originally Posted by belatkuro View Post
Bought the most expensive quartz pack, only got NP2 Munenori for show. I'm just not fated to get Kama in my account. Saving the last 15 quartz for the paid gacha. I'll save for Kama in NA but there's still Shikibu before her though.

Loading is not so bad anymore in this event. Going blind though so it's a slow crawl.
Worst case, just try for the Assassin paid gacha lol, unless there's someone with priority over Kama. The event also gives 26 SQ in all and on the last day there's the August tickets (pray Kiara doesn't spook if you get SSR with them ofc)
Old 2020-07-22, 12:52   Link #33005
judasmartel
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by AC-Phoenix View Post
I have yet to farm a single piece for Skadi
That being said mine is still has Battery lv 7 or 8... I'm just too lazy to farm all the steel she needs... (And Valk too)

E:
reward wise it was a total fallout though; Dragon scales are much harder to get than phoenix feathers... It's also cheaper. Raiku for example had a really crappy reward for winning.
Not sure why they would want to farm Phoenix feathers there either btw... If you have Salem open, you get them at a ~26 AP/Feather rate.
I rushed the Summer 2 rerun to free me up some time to raise my Skadi's battery to 10, my NP1 Valks can already loop at 5/2/5 so it's fine to leave them there until the next event that gives out feathers.

Somehow my luck with steels from the Rider Valks in LB2 is a lot better than my luck with feathers in Salem. Already got 11 steels in 3-4 apples worth of AP while I once burned 5 apples worth of AP only to get like 3 feathers.

A lot of popular or meta Servants need a ton of feathers, or so I think. Also, a lot of players skipped the EoRs to rush the LBs so they could farm steels and rings for Skadi and the Valks. So not every new player who started just before Skadi has access to Salem and had to settle with something like America to farm feathers.
Old 2020-07-22, 13:59   Link #33006
Rizare

Not surprised with how few quartz I had, nothing good out of Kama gacha. Pretty much going to do the same as well, squeeze everything and throw quartz at solo Kama.

Skill strengthening for Scheherazade is adding 20%-30% NP charge to her first skill.
Rizare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-07-22, 21:31   Link #33007
GDB

Quote:
Is it just all the quick buffs (Her own Lv 1, Skadi's lv 1,RiderIshtar's lv1) or is Valkyrie's NP recharge really that crazy? I'm mainly using quick cards on her and she keeps recharging her Np pretty fast, even without Skadi or Ishtar... (I really want a NP 5 version now )
P.S: Will we ever find out what kind of crime Moriarty had planned before Fran went all "Papa" on him?
It's serviceable without Skadi, so once Skadi is applied it's crazy good.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-07-23, 00:27   Link #33008
Cosmic Eagle
北の魔女

https://www.pixiv.net/artworks/82900649

this is such a treat for Dioscuri fans
Old 2020-07-23, 06:20   Link #33009
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
It's serviceable without Skadi, so once Skadi is applied it's crazy good.
I had to rely on her alone against Atalante and a few more Mowhawks today, when I underestimated the first Fou quest... She actually managed to bring 1.5 health bars + some of the last down before she died. I had to use a healing command spell twice though.
Still given, that I still have her only on lv 70, barely skilled and NP1, that was a pretty nice feat.
I'm definitely going to roll on her next single banner...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Eagle View Post
https://www.pixiv.net/artworks/82900649

this is such a treat for Dioscuri fans
I have no idea what's going on there, but that thing on the right got my attention... is that... Grail-kun?

So, when is the second part of the Ishtar cup supposed to start? I only get the Lv 90 Quests atm.

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.
Old 2020-07-23, 08:28   Link #33010
Cosmic Eagle
北の魔女

Quote:

I have no idea what's going on there, but that thing on the right got my attention... is that... Grail-kun?
Basically Castor's Saint Graph is Avenger so he has hatred for humans yet here it is seeing if he has a side apart from his Saint Graph personality that actually cares for people. It's a oneshot by that artist
Old 2020-07-24, 01:40   Link #33011
AC-Phoenix
Detective

One must leave it to Medb... She managed what Holmes failed to do... She put Moriarty in prison... Gosh must Holmes be pissed lol.
Still when she said "No one escapes" Moriarty was probably already like "Hold my beer.".

Old 2020-07-24, 10:17   Link #33012
cyberdemon

Question. For specialty buffers like skadi and Tamamo, are their buffs for quick and arts more effective than wavers attack buff for their respective types. Sure it works best when they work with him but rather if you had to pick one or the other?
Old 2020-07-24, 10:53   Link #33013
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

At skill lvl 10, Skadi and Tamamo buff 50%, Waver 30% (and 500 damage+).
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-07-24, 10:54   Link #33014
Cosmic Eagle
北の魔女

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
Question. For specialty buffers like skadi and Tamamo, are their buffs for quick and arts more effective than wavers attack buff for their respective types. Sure it works best when they work with him but rather if you had to pick one or the other?
Color buffer > Waver for the respective color Servant in general. Also double Tama/double Skadi is better than Tama + Waver or Skadi + Waver for the respective color. For example, you can potentially NP 4x in a row with single Tama + Dioscuri, let alone with double Tama

You might consider Waver if you need to stall enemy NP though. Or if the color is different.
Old 2020-07-24, 11:30   Link #33015
Tormenk

Color buffs give better card efficacy as well so there's that. Attack buffs can be applied easily from other skills or MC buffs.

"Are you afraid of change? Or are you afraid to change?"

"Wheel turns, river flows and life goes on."

"Best way to kill a man, is to leave him alone."

"Until you come, until we close our eyes."

Tormenk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-07-24, 12:52   Link #33016
cyberdemon

Of course the only true tactic is combat uniform, double skadi/tamamo/merlin, and waver lol

I’m a bit surprised that they didn’t rerun the saber archer banner. They did it with Tama lancer

Last edited by cyberdemon; 2020-07-24 at 17:19.
cyberdemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-07-24, 18:33   Link #33017
AC-Phoenix
Detective

I'm thinking of Grailing Koujiro to 100... But all the grails :/ I only got 14 left lol.
What are the general feelings towards lv 100 Koujiro?

P.S. We really need a saber version of him... Alone so there is a Saber that finally puts X into place

Old 2020-07-24, 19:18   Link #33018
cyberdemon

Why isnít there a summer Medusa yet?!
Old 2020-07-25, 15:49   Link #33019
orion
Waiting for more taiyuki!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
Why isn’t there a summer Medusa yet?!
Medusa prob wouldn't bring anything else to the game with a summer version. Most of the newer servants are versions of Ilya, Sakura and Altria. And a newer version of Quezecoatl (xmas), Mushashi, Medb, Osakabehime, Shuten, and Hokusai - all wearing less summer or not.

She's already wearing what's essentially a swimsuit in her Rider final art. Bet she's not as popular as the newer servants.

Last edited by orion; 2020-07-25 at 15:59.
orion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-07-27, 11:26   Link #33020
Rizare

Finally got polar suit to lvl 10 so I'm free from that hell. Solo Kama is back and I managed to get 30 quartz since her previous solo rate-up... only to then get spooked by zerker Vlad. Thanks, game. Sure could have given Yagyuu but nope.
Rizare is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
android, fgo, gacha, ios, type-moon