AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Fate/ Series

Notices

Old 2020-07-27, 14:05   Link #33021
belatkuro
Kuro-chan

My final attempt at Kama by buying another pack. And the first Servant I got was my first Enkidu. That could have been her but nope. Followed by NP3 Yagyuu, NP2 Helena and NP3 Nezha. Fine, she doesn't want to come to me. It's very clear now after all I spent. I will get her on NA for sure. I'm gonna skip Summer 3 and save until Ooku comes there.
belatkuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-07-27, 23:02   Link #33022
Cosmic Eagle
北の魔女

On another note, the legendary doujin FGO game, Empire of Dirt which has been stuck in development limbo for ages now is finally going to be released in August

https://twitter.com/maple_LuwenWS/st...15992798990337
Old 2020-07-28, 05:58   Link #33023
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Do I want to know why Brynhildr is in a an association uniform there? That being said, for some reason I like her face there more than the one in the Götterdämmerung trailer.
E:
Ok I give up.. WHo is the witch supposed to be?

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.

Last edited by AC-Phoenix; 2020-07-28 at 06:19.
AC-Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-07-28, 08:17   Link #33024
NAJ P. Jackson
Magus

^I believe it's a fan created VN style game

"Thou art I... And I am thou... Thou hast established a genuine bond... The inner most power of the Awesome Arcana has been set free. We bestow upon thee NAJ P. Jackson, the ultimate form of the Awesome Arcana."
NAJ P. Jackson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-07-28, 11:34   Link #33025
Cosmic Eagle
北の魔女

Yes, it's a doujin game. Pretty well known in the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rizare View Post
Finally got polar suit to lvl 10 so I'm free from that hell. Solo Kama is back and I managed to get 30 quartz since her previous solo rate-up... only to then get spooked by zerker Vlad. Thanks, game. Sure could have given Yagyuu but nope.
Same lol....Assassin GSSR is the next shot then. I would have burned Vlad on the spot if he spooked though since in my case it wouldn't be the first time he did so
Old 2020-07-28, 12:50   Link #33026
Void

I'm saving up for BB, because once I'm done with that I won't be having any other goals until Murasaki. Limited servants are a once-per-year and there's no way I'm letting that chance pass.
Void is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-07-29, 02:28   Link #33027
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Eagle View Post
Yes, it's a doujin game. Pretty well known in the community

Same lol....Assassin GSSR is the next shot then. I would have burned Vlad on the spot if he spooked though since in my case it wouldn't be the first time he did so
Yes but... Who is the witch supposed to be ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knighto View Post
I'm saving up for BB, because once I'm done with that I won't be having any other goals until Murasaki. Limited servants are a once-per-year and there's no way I'm letting that chance pass.
Waiting for the event re-run here.
I want to save all the free SQ I got for the upcoming Valkyrie and, potentially, Scathach banners.

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.
Old 2020-07-29, 03:17   Link #33028
Cosmic Eagle
北の魔女

Quote:
Originally Posted by AC-Phoenix View Post
Yes but... Who is the witch supposed to be ?
OC.

Anyway, Famitsu interview for FGO. Second hand info. I don't read Famitsu

https://twitter.com/GENSOUFGO/status...640373250?s=19

Imagine if the LB6 Servant is Vitch to squeeze even more cash out of everyone trying to get Kama
Old 2020-07-29, 07:13   Link #33029
Void

Quote:
OC.

Anyway, Famitsu interview for FGO. Second hand info. I don't read Famitsu

https://twitter.com/GENSOUFGO/status...640373250?s=19

Imagine if the LB6 Servant is Vitch to squeeze even more cash out of everyone trying to get Kama
Who said anything about spending cash? I'm only paying for the GSSR, everything else I entrust it to luck.
Void is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-07-29, 10:41   Link #33030
Random14

Wow, the game just added a new opening for the latter half of the Lostbelt story. Tons of spoilers in there and many hints of things to come.

Too bad it'll be years before we know what most of it means, but still, really nice new opening.
Random14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-07-29, 10:44   Link #33031
Rizare

Quote:
I understand that reaction, unfortunately I'm used to it and just sigh at FGO gacha. Still, he's still useful to me because of the 2 interludes for the extra mission quartz. Have to say, the number of interludes required to get all those quartz is really high. I only have 140 interludes complete but you need 180 to get everything.
Rizare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-07-29, 10:59   Link #33032
FlameSparkZ
紅い矢は茨の如く

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random14 View Post
Wow, the game just added a new opening for the latter half of the Lostbelt story. Tons of spoilers in there and many hints of things to come.

Too bad it'll be years before we know what most of it means, but still, really nice new opening.
It's a pretty awesome opening though

But yeah, filled with spoilers, such as new servants and apparently a new Mystic Code for us.
FlameSparkZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-07-29, 11:46   Link #33033
bakato

I think that was Mordred in the fancy armor.
Old 2020-07-29, 13:53   Link #33034
Thess

Spoiler for New game opening spoilers:

"Who would understand you after I die? Who else would march forward by your side?"
Thess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-07-29, 14:39   Link #33035
Wandering Soul

New OP was pretty good and it had a lot of interesting scenes and spoilers in it.
Old 2020-07-29, 22:25   Link #33036
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakato View Post
I think that was Mordred in the fancy armor.
Which one is the fancy one for you? The blue shining one, or the pitch black one?

What I am really surprised about is though that no one mentioned that one of the characters shown might have been female Merlin... If you look at the staff, you can see that while it might look different, it shares several features with merlin's. Or... Morgan while still learning magic?

Morgan le Fay seems to be in there too, I just don't know if she is the one with with the butterfly wings or the one in black walking behind fancy armor.
The green Arthoria eyes would hint towards morgan being the one with the wings, but she is also sitting near a lake.
Other than that... Vivien/Nimue, then the redhead could be another one of them.

Since we already know that one other of Arthur's knights is female, the one holding the MC could be Sir Kay.

We also see Artoria in a burning Fuyuki again.

That being said, the Merlin's Staff-look-alike carrier makes it look like the Losbelt is actually an Arthur variant, rather than an Arthoria one.

Needless to say, if that Butterfly is actually Morgan, she looks vastly different from the Morgan we have seen in Apocrypha. Redhead has a similar (but much smaller) crown though. E: actually that could also be Titania, then they'd be fairy wings...

Also uhm... After someone pointed me to it... is that ORT?!

Last edited by AC-Phoenix; 2020-07-29 at 22:39.
Old 2020-07-29, 22:34   Link #33037
NAJ P. Jackson
Magus

I see Shiroumasa in the OP. Give him to me NOW!

"Thou art I... And I am thou... Thou hast established a genuine bond... The inner most power of the Awesome Arcana has been set free. We bestow upon thee NAJ P. Jackson, the ultimate form of the Awesome Arcana."
NAJ P. Jackson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-07-30, 00:24   Link #33038
Cosmic Eagle
北の魔女

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rizare View Post
I understand that reaction, unfortunately I'm used to it and just sigh at FGO gacha. Still, he's still useful to me because of the 2 interludes for the extra mission quartz. Have to say, the number of interludes required to get all those quartz is really high. I only have 140 interludes complete but you need 180 to get everything.
I only have like 80 since I hardly ever bond farm lol
Old 2020-07-30, 00:46   Link #33039
Thess

It would be interesting if the one who is probably proto Merlin is actually young Morgan of Panhistory while the Fairy Queen is Morgan of the Lostbelt. Kay said Morgan drastically changed and looked like a different person completely, so it could happen. It would be a Fate classic to battle "your other self."

"Who would understand you after I die? Who else would march forward by your side?"
Thess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-07-30, 01:40   Link #33040
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thess View Post
It would be interesting if the one who is probably proto Merlin is actually young Morgan of Panhistory while the Fairy Queen is Morgan of the Lostbelt. Kay said Morgan drastically changed and looked like a different person completely, so it could happen. It would be a Fate classic to battle "your other self."
I'd prefer the one from Apocrypha.
She pretty much covered the "Witch" part perfectly.

I think what Kay meant by transforming was more along the line of personality though.

I can, however, see them going with that proto merlin actually being young Morgan... (I hope not, evil Morgan fits better into the Losbelt stories...). I mean FGO has this thing where it turns all evil characters into actually really nice tragic and misunderstood characters. (See Tamamo)

---
As for the race... Looking how Salter kinda... cheated against the one character who actually tried her earnest in that race, makes me want to go all "Karen" on everyone who actually helped Team Salter win... As for Ishtar... We need gilga and his "Worst Goddess" tablet again... That being said..: Does she realize Jack the Ripper is in the stands..? The outcome also explains why all the hindrances had to do with divine spirits...

Edit: Wait... Nitocris won...? How?!She was behind in every round and came in second too oO.

Last edited by AC-Phoenix; 2020-07-30 at 02:29.

Tags
android, fgo, gacha, ios, type-moon