AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Fate/ Series

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2020-07-30, 04:23   Link #33041
McW
Canaan II When?
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Quote:
Originally Posted by AC-Phoenix View Post
Edit: Wait... Nitocris won...? How?!She was behind in every round and came in second too oO.
The team that wins in the final cut scene is the team you used to farm the most, not the team that actually win the races. If you feel it's dump... well it is.
McW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-07-30, 04:55   Link #33042
AC-Phoenix
Detective
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Age: 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by McW View Post
The team that wins in the final cut scene is the team you used to farm the most, not the team that actually win the races. If you feel it's dump... well it is.
Nah, I wanted her and Sheherezade to win anyway They were the only ones with not lolwut reasons to participate, I was just surprised they won.
TbH I'm glad team "cheating with noble phantasms" didn't win.
__________________
Those who forget about the past are condemned to repeat it - Santayana

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.
AC-Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-07-30, 08:16   Link #33043
Cosmic Eagle
北の魔女
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thess View Post
Spoiler for New game opening spoilers:
Manaka with butterfly wings and her eyes look like 666 Beast Manaka....!? She's also sitting on a pool of water so she might be pseudo-Servant Viviane/Nimue? Proto Merlin looks like.....a JRPG mage with blond hair? Not sure who the three girls before Proto Merlin are. Morgana and her sisters? Nimue and someone else? Knight with Gudao looks like Sir Kay.

Also Daybit with OORT it seems












But most strikingly. Despite even Marisbury's appearance and a crying Olga at the end, there is absolutely no hint at all what Sherlock Holmes is.
__________________

Last edited by Cosmic Eagle; 2020-07-30 at 08:30.
Cosmic Eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-07-30, 08:21   Link #33044
Sheba
Part-Time TTK & Master
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Iwakawa base and Chaldea
Age: 40
Japan is theorizing that the girls trio is ALL Morgan, as a nod to the Celtic Triple Mother Earth Goddess.
__________________
<a rel=nofollow href=http://forums.animesuki.com/group.php?groupid=959 target=_blank>Kancolle Social Group</a>
Sheba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-07-30, 08:33   Link #33045
Cosmic Eagle
北の魔女
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
I've heard that too. Then that would leave Manaka as Viviane (or Titania?). Manaka also seems to be the LB King
__________________
Cosmic Eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-07-30, 11:02   Link #33046
Endscape
The Mage of Four Hearts
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Age: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Eagle View Post
But most strikingly. Despite even Marisbury's appearance and a crying Olga at the end, there is absolutely no hint at all what Sherlock Holmes is.
Maybe that is the clue?
__________________




Illusion, illusion, this is illusion. It cannot harm me.
Endscape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-07-30, 11:36   Link #33047
Cosmic Eagle
北の魔女
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Endscape View Post
Maybe that is the clue?
After Goetia/Romani's words and Moriarty's interlude? And the events of LB4 where he witheld info on the Trees? And on top of that, a Ruler Saint Graph which was completely unexpected? Yeah, not very likely


I mean he could very well be Sherlock Holmes the detective but is he just Sherlock Holmes the detective?
__________________
Cosmic Eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-07-30, 12:04   Link #33048
Endscape
The Mage of Four Hearts
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Age: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Eagle View Post
After Goetia/Romani's words and Moriarty's interlude? And the events of LB4 where he witheld info on the Trees? And on top of that, a Ruler Saint Graph which was completely unexpected? Yeah, not very likely


I mean he could very well be Sherlock Holmes the detective but is he just Sherlock Holmes the detective?
I meant that maybe Sherlock is actually Marisbury? It wouldn't be the first time we've seen a mage mixing with a Heroic Spirit.
__________________




Illusion, illusion, this is illusion. It cannot harm me.
Endscape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-07-30, 12:09   Link #33049
AC-Phoenix
Detective
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Age: 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Eagle View Post
I've heard that too. Then that would leave Manaka as Viviane (or Titania?). Manaka also seems to be the LB King
Titania seems more likely if you consider the wings.
After looking at it again, the lake seems to be underground, rather than on the overworld. Titania's Kingdom, Tir Na Nog, is supposedly underground.
__________________
Those who forget about the past are condemned to repeat it - Santayana

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.
AC-Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-07-30, 13:50   Link #33050
InfinityDragonGod
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
https://fate-go.us/servant_fest/

Summer 3 starts August 3!
__________________
FGO ID (NA): 879 057 690
InfinityDragonGod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-07-30, 15:52   Link #33051
GDB
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 34
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Eagle View Post
But most strikingly. Despite even Marisbury's appearance and a crying Olga at the end, there is absolutely no hint at all what Sherlock Holmes is.
I maintain that he's just Sherlock Holmes, who always sucked at acting like a human unless he was high on opium.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-07-30, 20:01   Link #33052
Cosmic Eagle
北の魔女
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
I maintain that he's just Sherlock Holmes, who always sucked at acting like a human unless he was high on opium.
Truly 10/10. Should even have been his NP TBH
__________________
Cosmic Eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-08-01, 22:01   Link #33053
cyberdemon
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
I really should listen to admiral ackbar. Threw one last ticket into the Sher banner...
__________________
cyberdemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-08-01, 23:23   Link #33054
orion
Waiting for more taiyuki!
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
I really should listen to admiral ackbar. Threw one last ticket into the Sher banner...
I feel for ya! However, I resisted the Medb banner knowing that I have to budget for Summer Jeanne, Arturia Archer and Summer BB. In fact, I resisted the majority of those summer banners *pats self on back*. And...now that I saw the OP 2 for the Lost Belt it makes me want to try harder for Arturia Archer when I see a blond with Arturia's color palette holding Merlin's staff (Caster Arturia, maybe).
__________________
orion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-08-01, 23:46   Link #33055
cyberdemon
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by orion View Post
I feel for ya! However, I resisted the Medb banner knowing that I have to budget for Summer Jeanne, Arturia Archer and Summer BB. In fact, I resisted the majority of those summer banners *pats self on back*. And...now that I saw the OP 2 for the Lost Belt it makes me want to try harder for Arturia Archer when I see a blond with Arturia's color palette holding Merlin's staff (Caster Arturia, maybe).
I mean I literally got a trap lol
__________________
cyberdemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-08-02, 11:42   Link #33056
Wandering Soul
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: America
I still have plenty of tickets, but I did throw two at the Medb banner and got her.
__________________
Wandering Soul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-08-03, 06:52   Link #33057
Void
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
The only time I rolled to pick up some of the event CE I got Jeanne out of nowhere. Thanks gacha, you better behave as well when I get to roll for BB.
Void is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-08-03, 12:41   Link #33058
AC-Phoenix
Detective
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Age: 32
..Wait... Did BB just create a singularity as a prank?
__________________
Those who forget about the past are condemned to repeat it - Santayana

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.
AC-Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-08-03, 13:08   Link #33059
Void
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by AC-Phoenix View Post
..Wait... Did BB just create a singularity as a prank?
When it comes to BB you can never guess what she's up to.

And that reaction to Gil bill is golden, pun intended.
Void is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-08-03, 16:55   Link #33060
bakato
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2014
450 quartz. I got EVERYONE. Ibaraki is my first, non-welfare summer servant. Jarcher put up a fight but I got spooked by Ozymandias in the meantime.
__________________
Jcafe is up!
bakato is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
android, fgo, gacha, ios, type-moon

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 21:53.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
We use Silk.