AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Fate/ Series

Notices

Old 2020-08-03, 17:10   Link #33061
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakato View Post
450 quartz. I got EVERYONE. Ibaraki is my first, non-welfare summer servant. Jarcher put up a fight but I got spooked by Ozymandias in the meantime.
Funnily enough, also got spooked by a rider, only mine was Achilles. Did manage to get all the servants though my dignity took a plunge... lol
Old 2020-08-03, 17:31   Link #33062
Wandering Soul

Spent about 200 quartz and I only got Ibaraki for my troubles.
Old 2020-08-03, 18:28   Link #33063
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by AC-Phoenix View Post
..Wait... Did BB just create a singularity as a prank?
It's BB. There's no line between "prank" and "serious attempt to destroy the world"
Old 2020-08-03, 20:41   Link #33064
Thess

Spoiler for Olympus spoilers:

"Who would understand you after I die? Who else would march forward by your side?"
Thess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-08-03, 21:01   Link #33065
bakato

Is there some secret bonus servant leveling success rate boost they forgot to tell us? 'Cause I've been getting an unusual amount of supers.
Old 2020-08-03, 21:24   Link #33066
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Well with a fair amount of quartz can walk away from this one with Ushiwaka and Jeanne. Which I mean is pretty darn good all things considered. Ibaraki wouldn't have been bad, but I don't think there's a huge difference between her and last Summer's Raikou who I did get. So that'll be fine.

Can't complain in the slightest and can sit back to enjoy the event. Although I didn't expect Summer Jeanne so leveling her skills might take a while .
Old 2020-08-03, 21:33   Link #33067
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Another thing... How are they still at Caldea if Anastasia is there...?

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.
AC-Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-08-03, 22:11   Link #33068
cyberdemon

Weird, have the necessary influence and am on the right time but the next quest is still locked

Would you guys recommend getting the Be Graceful ce or wait to unlock it when it is available for rare prisms? I have enough prism to mlb Mona Lisa or get 3 of the Be Gracefuls
Old 2020-08-03, 23:26   Link #33069
XFire
150% done

Quote:
As I understand it, Chaldea actually summoned Anastasia some time before the Lostbelts happened.

At least that's the half assed answer I think I saw them give, though it doesn't explain why prime timeline Anna would have any kind of Servant powers since she wouldn't have Viy.
Old 2020-08-03, 23:39   Link #33070
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
Weird, have the necessary influence and am on the right time but the next quest is still locked
Mine just turned night after a single quest...

For some reason I also thought Mash, Tamamo, Skadi would be a good team against assassins... until I realized that none of them has an attack NP

Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
As I understand it, Chaldea actually summoned Anastasia some time before the Lostbelts happened.

At least that's the half assed answer I think I saw them give, though it doesn't explain why prime timeline Anna would have any kind of Servant powers since she wouldn't have Viy.
Not well thought through indeed... But yeah it was funny to see her complain about the heat after someone here said it's so like her to do that a few months ago.
---
Sadly, I also realized that I must have missed Scatchach Assassin period... Ishtar's event was already a rerun, so Scathach must have had hers already. Well here is to hoping that one day, they will rerun them too (which would mean 4 ears + for me as I'm on NA)

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.
Old 2020-08-04, 00:07   Link #33071
Thess

Events rarely care to be chronologically consistent. You should give up in taking them seriously. Especially Summer ones.

"Who would understand you after I die? Who else would march forward by your side?"
Thess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-08-04, 00:11   Link #33072
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thess View Post
Events rarely care to be chronologically consistent. You should give up in taking them seriously. Especially Summer ones.
Never take a summer or Guda seriously lol
Old 2020-08-04, 01:03   Link #33073
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
They did say ServantFes wasn't just for Chaldea servants.
Anh_Minh is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-08-04, 01:41   Link #33074
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thess View Post
I'm not taking summer servants serious to the point that I refuse to roll for them
TbH I'm mainly after the steel.. I see Skadi's 9th level in Allfather's knowledge there...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
They did say ServantFes wasn't just for Chaldea servants.
Nah, but they apparently know her already.

Old 2020-08-04, 03:17   Link #33075
Void

That's Anastasia from Proper Human History, not to be mistaken with Anastasia from the Lostbelt. She was apparently summoned before the attack at Chaldea. Several days prior she started having bad premonitory dreams showing her LB counterpart raid the HQ.

I was also surprised to hear Blackbeard mention Barto. Gets to show there are way more servants than currently available.
Void is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-08-04, 14:46   Link #33076
Void

I thought Jeanne's moveset was elegant but quite plain for a SSR. And then I hit her third ascension, and holy crap, now that's a holy maiden.
Old 2020-08-04, 20:17   Link #33077
cyberdemon

I was watching a video on YouTube on the rolls of others for this on this banner. Someone got the rainbow, got Jeanne... ruler lmao. What are the chances of all spooks being ruler Jeanne on the archer Jeanne banner?
Old 2020-08-04, 21:36   Link #33078
heroeric

Did 70 rolls on the Dantes and Summer banner.
I got 2 SR and 1 SSR which isn't that bad but none of them were rate up servants. And two of them were dupes with lancer medusa being my only new servant.
heroeric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-08-05, 06:10   Link #33079
Void

This event os going to kill me from laughing way too hard. Just when I thought it couldn't get any more ridiculous than Sheba scamming Gil, along came Medb beauty pageant. Robin's outraged reaction was the icing on the cake.
Old 2020-08-05, 06:36   Link #33080
belatkuro
Kuro-chan

https://news.fate-go.jp/2020/5th_rei...ent/index.html

New strengthenings starting with Phantom and Bryn. I'm guessing the last batch of 4 strengthenings are the FSN cast. Cu, Herc, Emiya and Artoria. The 3star Archer and 4star Assassin could be Euryale and Stheno.

https://news.fate-go.jp/2020/5th_eir..._pu/index.html

Under the Same Sky gacha. All the illustrations in CE form and they are the only CEs available. You can get 2 free from the Memorial Quests tickets.
belatkuro is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
android, fgo, gacha, ios, type-moon