AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Fate/ Series

Notices

Old 2020-08-05, 07:30   Link #33081
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:
Originally Posted by heroeric View Post
Did 70 rolls on the Dantes and Summer banner.
I got 2 SR and 1 SSR which isn't that bad but none of them were rate up servants. And two of them were dupes with lancer medusa being my only new servant.
TBH, I thought on 30-rolling on him, but I prefer Jalter, so I only used a few tickets for the lolz.
Besides, I only got 2 people with a Moon Cancer in my friend list and one's skill levels are really low. So... I'm saving for BB.

Though... I should actually save my fre quartz for the Valkyrie single in a few months...

E: Ok, if "Servant Fes happened prior to the Losbelt" is actually canon, then the explanation lost all of it's remaining credibility when Mash showed up in her Ortinax exosuit.

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.

Last edited by AC-Phoenix; 2020-08-06 at 10:26.
AC-Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-08-06, 12:53   Link #33082
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Funny coincidence (?). Caster of Starbucks sells Kykeon for the summer event, this pops up:
YouTube
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-08-06, 13:05   Link #33083
Void

Quote:
Originally Posted by AC-Phoenix View Post
E: Ok, if "Servant Fes happened prior to the Losbelt" is actually canon, then the explanation lost all of it's remaining credibility when Mash showed up in her Ortinax exosuit.
Pretty sure that was just for shits and giggles, nevermind that it takes place in a side section.

But yeah, this summer event took place prior to the Lostbelt, as you'll find out when you finish the story.
Void is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-08-06, 15:35   Link #33084
Thess

Hey, guys. Recognize this skill?

In the latest Time Temple memorial quest, your party gets buffed by this vs "Solomon". It means "Defender/Protector of Humanity." If it looks familiar is because it was used before:

The old Fuyuki memorial quests have Saber Alter receiving this buff to fight against your party. I think is Nasu's way to hint stuff of the plot. What's the difference between Chaldea in Fuyuki and the Time Temple?

"Who would understand you after I die? Who else would march forward by your side?"
Thess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-08-06, 16:05   Link #33085
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thess View Post
Hey, guys. Recognize this skill?

In the latest Time Temple memorial quest, your party gets buffed by this vs "Solomon". It means "Defender/Protector of Humanity." If it looks familiar is because it was used before:

The old Fuyuki memorial quests have Saber Alter receiving this buff to fight against your party. I think is Nasu's way to hint stuff of the plot. What's the difference between Chaldea in Fuyuki and the Time Temple?
It's probably just a hint towards Artoria being the Grand Saber. Fou was also technically still a Beast at this point, so that's another reason why the counterforce might have decided she needs a buff.

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.
Old 2020-08-06, 16:29   Link #33086
Thess

Quote:
It's probably just a hint towards Artoria being the Grand Saber. Fou was also technically still a Beast at this point, so that's another reason why the counterforce might have decided she needs a buff.
It's got nothing to do with Arturia possible being a Grand Candidate, all your party is buffed with the same skill in the Memorial vs "Solomon" no matter who they were in these memorials. To me is more "If a Servant wants to stop an Evil of Humanity/Beast" that was in the move/manifestating in a harmful way, then they get this buff. Also Fou was right there in Time Temple and Fuyuki. Chaldea party gets the buff in the former.
Think: who is in Fuyuki but not in the Time Temple with Chaldea?

Spoiler for spoiler asnwer:

I think Nasu is giving retroactive hints Saber Alter and the Shadow Servants under her were trying to stop Chaldea for a reason, and that Fuyuki and the end of the future has to do with that certain someone. Fou wasn't a threat to mobilize anyone against him. Furthermore, Emiya Alter was dispatched to Seraphix to undermine the experiments that took place there when he was caught up with the CCC event thing which was a coincidence. According to the demon god Zepar, Flauros reported Seraphix was a facility that "was one of the causes of the unobservable zone" (That's how Singularity F was referred in the past).

"Who would understand you after I die? Who else would march forward by your side?"

Last edited by Thess; 2020-08-06 at 16:46.
Old 2020-08-06, 17:34   Link #33087
Void

And just as I suspected.

Spoiler for Servanfest:

This is easily the best event since SERAPH.

Last edited by Void; 2020-08-06 at 17:45.
Old 2020-08-06, 18:27   Link #33088
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:
It's got nothing to do with Arturia possible being a Grand Candidate, all your party is buffed with the same skill in the Memorial vs "Solomon" no matter who they were in these memorials. To me is more "If a Servant wants to stop an Evil of Humanity/Beast" that was in the move/manifestating in a harmful way, then they get this buff. Also Fou was right there in Time Temple and Fuyuki. Chaldea party gets the buff in the former.
Think: who is in Fuyuki but not in the Time Temple with Chaldea?

Spoiler for spoiler asnwer:

I think Nasu is giving retroactive hints Saber Alter and the Shadow Servants under her were trying to stop Chaldea for a reason, and that Fuyuki and the end of the future has to do with that certain someone. Fou wasn't a threat to mobilize anyone against him. Furthermore, Emiya Alter was dispatched to Seraphix to undermine the experiments that took place there when he was caught up with the CCC event thing which was a coincidence. According to the demon god Zepar, Flauros reported Seraphix was a facility that "was one of the causes of the unobservable zone" (That's how Singularity F was referred in the past).
Caldea should have been stopped before first activated.

But no, what I mean is, that the Counterforce realized Fou was there, put the blame on him, and then decided to buff Artoria, since she qualifies as Grand anyway and a Grand could no longer be summoned.
Given, Erishkagal's assessment, I also don't agree on Fou not being recognized as a threat.
Remember, Erishkagal of all people even recommended throwing Fou into Lava and be done with it.
Now, I don't have Erishkagal, so I don't know about her interlude, but that sentence feels totally out of character for what we've seen in the story.

Old 2020-08-06, 18:54   Link #33089
Thess

Quote:
But no, what I mean is, that the Counterforce realized Fou was there, put the blame on him, and then decided to buff Artoria, since she qualifies as Grand anyway and a Grand could no longer be summoned.
This is from an official manga adaptation, the mangaka had a long chat with Nasu over the phone (according to Nasu) to adapt some things:

Spoiler for images:

Does it look like Emiya is targeting Fou? And Emiya (except Alter) is sent to dismantle more Animusphere stuff, as I mentioned, in CCC event. Saber Alter seems to accept her defeat when notices Galahad's Noble Phantasm, IMO, she assumed Galahad would take care of this. Galahad only agreed to cooperate with Mash in exchange of taking care of the 'cause of Singularity F', but she didn't actually do this.

Old 2020-08-06, 23:22   Link #33090
Cosmic Eagle
北の魔女

https://news.yahoo.co.jp/articles/b4...2JSce370vf2fek

Figma maker Aquamarine has gone bust due to corona so many FGO figs are cancelled.

We still have many others like Kotobukiya, Good Smile, Alter, Easy Eight etc as well as Aniplex themselves, but it's quite certain many fig makers are also teetering on the brink.

Wonder if after this, fig makers all shift to scaled up 3D printing if they haven't already.
Old 2020-08-07, 01:11   Link #33091
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:

Does it look like Emiya is targeting Fou? And Emiya (except Alter) is sent to dismantle more Animusphere stuff, as I mentioned, in CCC event. Saber Alter seems to accept her defeat when notices Galahad's Noble Phantasm, IMO, she assumed Galahad would take care of this. Galahad only agreed to cooperate with Mash in exchange of taking care of the 'cause of Singularity F', but she didn't actually do this.
It looks like he was targeting them all tbh. Unless I remember it wrong, he went broken Phantasm on them in First Order.

---

So I just read... Pele married a Pig...BB keeps saying she will turn Robin into a Pig and Robin feels he somehow became her target (in a different meaning)...

That ship must be the distorted Missouri in the harbor. (Yes she is there, just barely recognizable.)

P.S.: When will BBs Banner be up?

Last edited by AC-Phoenix; 2020-08-07 at 03:13.
Old 2020-08-07, 03:49   Link #33092
Cosmic Eagle
北の魔女

Wow, Raikou got NP strengthening.....
Old 2020-08-07, 06:57   Link #33093
belatkuro
Kuro-chan

I still can't get used to the new speed of the transitional parts of battle. The parts like the start of the wave, the Servants jumping in position, and after selecting the command cards. It looks so jarring. It may speed up farming but it just feels out of sync with the rest of the battle.

So it wasn't Stheno and Euryale for today's strengthening. Well there was the datamine leak which is turning out to be accurate and I guess they could just put their strengthenings once their animations get updated in the HF3 campaign. At least the strengthenings are Servants I have for those sweet quartz rewards.
belatkuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-08-07, 07:35   Link #33094
Void

Quote:
P.S.: When will BBs Banner be up?
Next Monday, but I suggest you wait till next day coz the first banner has rate-up for all three: BB, Medb and MHXX. And the more servants with a rate-up, the smaller the success percentage.
Old 2020-08-07, 08:11   Link #33095
GDB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knighto View Post
Next Monday, but I suggest you wait till next day coz the first banner has rate-up for all three: BB, Medb and MHXX. And the more servants with a rate-up, the smaller the success percentage.
That's not how it works. It goes by rarity first, so having 4-star BB and 4-star Medb in the banner won't affect 5-star BB's rate.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-08-07, 08:22   Link #33096
Cosmic Eagle
北の魔女

Gucchan strengthening.....Her B up and buff removal resist up now lasts 3t. Not bad but I was hoping for an NP strengthening or something that can help overcome her terribly low ATTK.

Raikou OTOH though.... Not quite Junao levels yet but everyone knows how good she is before already
Old 2020-08-07, 08:32   Link #33097
GDB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Eagle View Post
Gucchan strengthening.....Her B up and buff removal resist up now lasts 3t. Not bad but I was hoping for an NP strengthening or something that can help overcome her terribly low ATTK.
It also gives 30% attack up. Is that not enough?
Old 2020-08-07, 08:53   Link #33098
Void

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
That's not how it works. It goes by rarity first, so having 4-star BB and 4-star Medb in the banner won't affect 5-star BB's rate.
Success rate for SSR is 1%, so if is going to stay the same, then I guess rolling for BB next Monday is a safe bet.
Old 2020-08-07, 11:42   Link #33099
Cosmic Eagle
北の魔女

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
It also gives 30% attack up. Is that not enough?
To overcome the crappy ATTK and the Assassin class's damage modifier? She can take Riders easily enough for sure, since she kind of could before anyway....but vs neutral class opponents?
Old 2020-08-07, 18:10   Link #33100
GDB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Eagle View Post
To overcome the crappy ATTK and the Assassin class's damage modifier? She can take Riders easily enough for sure, since she kind of could before anyway....but vs neutral class opponents?
Like you said though, that's an Assassin class issue. Even giving her NP a base power boost wouldn't help much there.

Tags
android, fgo, gacha, ios, type-moon