AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Old 2020-06-01, 14:00   Link #901
AzazelDxD

Yeah in Ravel case I can only see PERSONAL to help her with Issei agenda and maybe one BODYGUARD.
AzazelDxD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-06-01, 23:38   Link #902
Itsmepatrick

I personally want Ravel to recruit Meredith as her Bishop even though it's highly unlikely for it happen as the most likely scenario is Meredith will follow Le Fay and live with her in the Hyoudou Residence.
Itsmepatrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-06-02, 05:48   Link #903
Marvix
Elmenhilde's Fang

I bet Issei's 2nd Rook has blue hair to be the 2nd member in his peerage to have blue hair. And like Xenovia, she will have dark coloured eyes I bet so I think they will be silver.
Old 2020-06-02, 06:20   Link #904
Ka-el

If I were Issei, I would have had Rossweisse taking Evil Piece and use them on all those virgin valkyries to have them in his harem.XD
Ka-el is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-06-02, 08:16   Link #905
AzazelDxD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itsmepatrick View Post
I personally want Ravel to recruit Meredith as her Bishop even though it's highly unlikely for it happen as the most likely scenario is Meredith will follow Le Fay and live with her in the Hyoudou Residence.
It would be weird see Issei Manager recruiting her.. Is not like BAL and Verrine existence affected Issei in a BAD WAY to think that Xenovia decision was crazy.

Anyway. Ishi made stranger things like forgive the H.Faction. Vali team was less evil.

Minus FEW EXCEPTIONS Hyodou Residence is only for Issei harem.. You want her?

Le Fay can always have Bennia as friend now that she joined Issei Peerage..
Old 2020-06-02, 09:12   Link #906
saucerKing

as we all know anyone that is forgiven by issei has to be forgiven by the entire world, no buts or ifs, even if they were really evil.

and ophis and lilith, dont forget that those two live there and are not part of the harem. IMO im on the fence about meredith, on one hand her longinus could be interesting to see... on the other she is not really interesting personality-wise and if ishibumi gives her screen time it will probably be to make her part of the harem.

as for issei second rook, i really wish this time he gets someone that fight whit their fists and can act as a tank because as of right now no one can play that role effectively. no asia doesn't count, her balance breaker is tiring and fafnir can only be summoned for limited time in rating games, issei needs someone who can stay there in the front taking the hits for a good while. enough magic glass cannons, give us a kung fu girl ishibumi!
saucerKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-06-02, 10:03   Link #907
AzazelDxD

Quote:
Originally Posted by saucerKing View Post
as we all know anyone that is forgiven by issei has to be forgiven by the entire world, no buts or ifs, even if they were really evil.

and ophis and lilith, dont forget that those two live there and are not part of the harem. IMO im on the fence about meredith, on one hand her longinus could be interesting to see... on the other she is not really interesting personality-wise and if ishibumi gives her screen time it will probably be to make her part of the harem.

as for issei second rook, i really wish this time he gets someone that fight whit their fists and can act as a tank because as of right now no one can play that role effectively. no asia doesn't count, her balance breaker is tiring and fafnir can only be summoned for limited time in rating games, issei needs someone who can stay there in the front taking the hits for a good while. enough magic glass cannons, give us a kung fu girl ishibumi!
Valerie has a longinus too(something that can force her to appear if we remember what Mitsuya said about the longinus) and Nothing.

Like in Valerie case she probably she does not Join. Issei has Rose and Le Fay.

That Meredith does not bring anything new. Is like one Le Fay with Longinus. Something that would be a a GOOD idea give that longinus to Le Fay to develop her character a little something that Shin 4 was UNABLE to make.

Last edited by AzazelDxD; 2020-06-02 at 10:20.
Old 2020-06-02, 10:14   Link #908
saucerKing

valerie is also almost never present, lets be frank here if they are not part of the harem then the chances of a female character actually appearing are reduced by a massive margin.

issei also had roygun but that didn't stop yasaka from joining

can it actually be given? sure they say that her longinus can change users on its own but that doesnt mean the user can willingly do it, i mean the only other longinus that does that (incinerate anthem) was transferred after a beating to the user. still meredith could at least work to mindwa- recruit not so willing sacred gear users to the cause
saucerKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-06-02, 10:55   Link #909
AzazelDxD

Roygun is not a MILF. Yasaka is the only MILF here with 1 child before join the harem. The only that both have in common is that they are adult women with +100 years.

Meredith was defeated too and that longinus is one Holy Relic too(like incinerate anthem). Le Fay knock her out. But with Ishi saying that she is in Grigori now I doubt that this will be the last time that we listen her name or that Le Fay has any chance to obtain her longinus.

Watching how was "Her Volume" Ishi is not enough generous or has enough love for Le Fay to give to her that Longinus. Add Meredith to the harem only would show that Ishi is not Le Fay biggest fan making this after made her wait to make SOMETHING with her(even making the meredith more relevant in shin 4) since her introduction.

Last edited by AzazelDxD; 2020-06-02 at 13:24.
Old 2020-06-02, 19:33   Link #910
Lucidrago

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzazelDxD View Post
Roygun is not a MILF. Yasaka is the only MILF here with 1 child before join the harem. The only that both have in common is that they are adult women with +100 years.

Meredith was defeated too and that longinus is one Holy Relic too(like incinerate anthem). Le Fay knock her out. But with Ishi saying that she is in Grigori now I doubt that this will be the last time that we listen her name or that Le Fay has any chance to obtain her longinus.

Watching how was "Her Volume" Ishi is not enough generous or has enough love for Le Fay to give to her that Longinus. Add Meredith to the harem only would show that Ishi is not Le Fay biggest fan making this after made her wait to make SOMETHING with her(even making the meredith more relevant in shin 4) since her introduction.
Well to be honest we already have a blonde-hair, blue-eyed girl. Her name is Ravel.

Nothing really interesting about Le Fay or her backstory really. She is just another girl in Issei's harem at this point. There's no point making her more relevant than she is now.

When was it said that Yasaka was over 100 years old?
Lucidrago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-06-02, 20:00   Link #911
godz

Le fay is the only human in the issei harem at the moment, and she also has a fairly well-known lineage, making her so uninteresting should be a crime.
godz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-06-03, 01:41   Link #912
AzazelDxD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucidrago View Post
Well to be honest we already have a blonde-hair, blue-eyed girl. Her name is Ravel.

Nothing really interesting about Le Fay or her backstory really. She is just another girl in Issei's harem at this point. There's no point making her more relevant than she is now.

When was it said that Yasaka was over 100 years old?
And Issei has 2 foxes and 2 nekos in his harem too and.. a LOT of BLONDES but if the autor wants another one this will not stop him.

Ishi had one chance to give her a backstory in SHIN 4 because we were in her country.. But curse Issei made that impossible. Without that Shin 4 could have been like Shin 3.. Some time for the girl volume and the rest for the volume villains

No. But watching how hard is for dxd supernatural races have children I would no be surprised about that I can´t imagine Yasaka younger than Roygun. Maybe in Shin 3 life 0 that mentions that Yasaka is OLD what makes me think that too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by godz View Post
Le fay is the only human in the issei harem at the moment, and she also has a fairly well-known lineage, making her so uninteresting should be a crime.
Yeah. Watching Ishi recent tweet about Ravel I am sure that she will not be as unlucky as Le Fay in Shin 5.. Ishi should have delayed Le Fay volume. Shin 7, Shin 8.. NO MATTER if you can give to the character a worthy backstory delaying it.

Last edited by AzazelDxD; 2020-06-03 at 04:12.
Old 2020-06-03, 23:10   Link #913
cyberdemon

It could just be that Le Fays volume only started in shin 4. And will simply continue over the next volumes. Small steps over multiple volumes rather than rushed steps in a single. For example. Perhaps Ravel decides to reincarnate her in the next volume. Followed by volumes of her adjusting while Getting closer to Issei
Old 2020-06-03, 23:48   Link #914
godz

if Le Fay loses his humanity, he no longer has anything special ... we have many blondes in the harem, among them we have moe blondes and we also have moe blondes with magic before Le Fay, what does Fe Fay give us?
Old 2020-06-04, 00:56   Link #915
AzazelDxD

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
It could just be that Le Fays volume only started in shin 4. And will simply continue over the next volumes. Small steps over multiple volumes rather than rushed steps in a single. For example. Perhaps Ravel decides to reincarnate her in the next volume. Followed by volumes of her adjusting while Getting closer to Issei
MAYBE. I remember Koneko and Kuroka having a moment with Issei after her volume.

But in Le Fay case. If we talk about Shin 5. There are more chances that we see she visiting Meredith.(something that she mentioned that she will make in Shin 4). Something that unfortunately will not make her advance with Issei. Maybe later can happen something.

It will really surprise me see Ravel taking that decision. I am cursing that Magician Contract(it did no apport anything) thinking that is the reason that she did not have the reincarnate option(other people convinced me of that)
Old 2020-06-04, 23:12   Link #916
Lucidrago

So possibilities for the mutated rook include in my view:

1. Sefaira Seraselbes

2. A supernatural being from Hindu mythology. Hindu mythology seems to be the only major one in the series where we haven't been introduced to a species that aren't gods. For the Norse, we have the Valkyries(Issei has Rossweisse). For the Greek, we have Grim Reapers(Issei has Bennia). So while the Hindu mythology hasn't played as major a part in the series as Greek and Norse mythology, the introduction of Indra, Shiva, and Mahabali does show the Hindu mythology does have a role in the series.

3. A werewolf/vampire hybrid. Yeah kind of cliche. But would be cool if maybe a member of the most powerful werewolf clan and a member of the Carmilla family had a child. I mean that would be kind of epic.
Lucidrago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-06-04, 23:42   Link #917
godz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucidrago View Post
So possibilities for the mutated rook include in my view:

1. Sefaira Seraselbes

2. A supernatural being from Hindu mythology. Hindu mythology seems to be the only major one in the series where we haven't been introduced to a species that aren't gods. For the Norse, we have the Valkyries(Issei has Rossweisse). For the Greek, we have Grim Reapers(Issei has Bennia). So while the Hindu mythology hasn't played as major a part in the series as Greek and Norse mythology, the introduction of Indra, Shiva, and Mahabali does show the Hindu mythology does have a role in the series.

3. A werewolf/vampire hybrid. Yeah kind of cliche. But would be cool if maybe a member of the most powerful werewolf clan and a member of the Carmilla family had a child. I mean that would be kind of epic.
I bet all my money on sefaira, it is a mutated piece and what better than a girl of another dimension.
Old 2020-06-05, 00:40   Link #918
AzazelDxD

If not the MUTATED ROOK I hope that Sefaira is enough powerful to take the 8 pawns.

Maybe it can appear one demigoddess that works for Chichigami that can join Issei Peerage
Old 2020-06-05, 05:57   Link #919
Itsmepatrick

I'd go for Sefaira. It's time for Issei to at least get someone from the other world.
Itsmepatrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-06-05, 07:04   Link #920
AzazelDxD

Without know ANYTHING about her I decided that I wanted her.

These Uls(even the minions) are not weak.. Even someone powerful can try to escape from them if there are many trying to catch you.