AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2006-08-27, 02:20   Link #1081
nilsen
What's happiness...?

Location: Norway, thats why Im bad in English, but I try my best
Send a message via MSN to nilsen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikimori Kazuki
well is 5 more eps now, *crosses his fingers for Nagisa x Shizuma*
yes yes yes agree! xD <333
nilsen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-27, 02:33   Link #1082
toronto

I really want Shizuma and Nagisa
toronto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-27, 03:23   Link #1083
nilsen
What's happiness...?

Strange I have forgot,

I have forgot who Mizuki is, I have bean google'ing,
have search trough aNime info'pages, cant find any answer,
and my Strawberry Panic! Folder, is locked to 03:00@Norway"time"
so I cant go watch eather.
----
sooo? Who is Mizuki?

[Want an answer soon as possible. =)]
----

Thanks.

Christoffer Andrè Nilsen
a BIG Nagisa x Shizuma FAN!
Old 2006-08-27, 04:28   Link #1084
Lilium
Yuri Priestess

Send a message via MSN to Lilium
I would still like to see Nagisa/Tamao and Hikari/Yaya ending,and then continuation of their relations in second season
I think more suited person for Shizuma would be Miyuki(Mizuki it was rather mistype) student council president,and Amane could join our favourite crazy lesbian Spica duo,she doesn't have to be active there^^
Lilium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-27, 04:56   Link #1085
nilsen
What's happiness...?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilium
I would still like to see Nagisa/Tamao
why why why, Its no reason that they fitt together,
-----
I want to se the end of the story, non jumps just Nagisa & Shizuma
together. Then this will become the best aNime ever made =)
----
Is it posible for a new season?
----
Thankx
- Christoffer Andrč Nilsen
BIG FAN OF Nagisa & Shizuma <3 4ever!<3
Old 2006-08-27, 05:03   Link #1086
DemonEye

Yes, I'm really hoping for a Shizuma/Miyuki and Nagisa/Tamao ending. =P
DemonEye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-27, 08:48   Link #1087
Kuro

Quote:
Originally Posted by nilsen
why why why, Its no reason that they fitt together,
-----
I want to se the end of the story, non jumps just Nagisa & Shizuma
together. Then this will become the best aNime ever made =)
----
Is it posible for a new season?
----
Thankx
BIG FAN OF Nagisa & Shizuma <3 4ever!<3
Tamao-chan > Shizuma
Kuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-27, 10:23   Link #1088
Shikimori Kazuki
Angeloid Type β - Nymph

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuro
Tamao-chan > Shizuma
i dont think i can imagine that, but dont have too much hope. From ep 22 and on, probably will talk about how the relationship between Tamao/Nagisa and Nagisa/Shizuma will develop and end. Up till now, is still hard but im pouring my $ on Nagisa/Shizuma =_= hope i dont go bank rob

@Nilsen Miyuki is the president of St. Miator school, she was like a childhood friend of Shizuma, and probably one of the closest friend that knows what Shizuma is thinking.
Shikimori Kazuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-27, 10:57   Link #1089
nilsen
What's happiness...?

Quote:
@Nilsen Miyuki is the president of St. Miator school, she was like a childhood friend of Shizuma, and probably one of the closest friend that knows what Shizuma is thinking.
Then I understand,Thanks @Shikimori Kazuki, but I still want to see a good Nagisa & Shizuma ending...
hehe, they fitt and its this aNime's history upto now.
They are the two main chars, this is what the aNime build upto.

---- : "Offtopic" : ----
hmm..? think I have asked around 10times,
hihi, what is the possibilty for a second season ,?

---- : "Endtopic" : ----

Quote:
Tamao-chan > Shizuma
heh? turn it, yeye, turn it, Tamao-chan < Shizuma

-BIG FAN OF: Nagisa & Shizuma!<3-
Old 2006-08-27, 12:47   Link #1090
ati

I want Shizuma/Nagisa. If it's not why they make picture on cd cover second opening like that.

Nagisa/Shizuma, Yaya/Hikari

Somehow I think Yaya has no chance after I saw Hikari's reaction on episode 20
ati is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-27, 14:02   Link #1091
Kuro

Quote:
i dont think i can imagine that, but dont have too much hope. From ep 22 and on, probably will talk about how the relationship between Tamao/Nagisa and Nagisa/Shizuma will develop and end. Up till now, is still hard but im pouring my $ on Nagisa/Shizuma =_= hope i dont go bank rob
You'll go broke broke BROKE!!

But seriously. The x-factor right now is Miyuki. Nobody has commented on the potential of Shizuma and Miyuki ending up together. Which is why I think Tamao-chan still has a chance, assuming the writers do their job decently for a good climax.
Old 2006-08-27, 15:47   Link #1092
Shikimori Kazuki
Angeloid Type β - Nymph

Quote:
You'll go broke broke BROKE!!

But seriously. The x-factor right now is Miyuki. Nobody has commented on the potential of Shizuma and Miyuki ending up together. Which is why I think Tamao-chan still has a chance, assuming the writers do their job decently for a good climax.
Miyuki do have a potential of being ending up together with Shizuma. However, you have to think Miyuki is destined to marry someone else. Also, Shizuma wants her to stay by her side as a friend not a lover. Therefore, the chance is low.

As for Tamao staying together with Nagisa, sure why not since they need the Etoile for the next year and Nagisa and Tamao are in their 4th grade, i dont see why not. But they have to pull this off in like 5 eps with the Nagisa x Shizuma unsolved relationship, Etoile election, Yaya x Amane x Hikari Triangle thing. So many to do, I just hope they can pull this off good.

Right now, even though it is Shizuma x Nagisa together (assuming) how they end up together when one graduates and one stays at school? i just wanna know what your thoughts on this will be. Give possible endings when one graduates and one stays at school. I just want to know thats all.
Old 2006-08-27, 17:12   Link #1093
nilsen
What's happiness...?

Shikimori Kazuki

I do not know, but you are stealing my worlds.
Lets just hope for a good END.! and that we get all the answer that
we wants, that is the most important, after that can Shizuma and Nagisa
get a good love story together.

This is not only entertaining,
this is all so suffer,
we want to know whats happening,
why, can't you make is faster?
why, can't you make it better?
why not make it like the viewers want?

Last edited by nilsen; 2006-08-27 at 19:54.
Old 2006-08-27, 22:10   Link #1094
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
after the last episode i dont have too much hope for a ShizumaXMiyuki no doubt that Shizume feels a great deal for her. but she asked her to stay by her side saying that Miyuki is her only and best FRIEND. As much as some of the other possibilites are nice Im going to remain true to my ShizumaXNagisa stance. but im going to agree with Nilsen im just hoping for a good ending in general. Next ep looks like Nagisa and Shizume finally have a talk alone after the events over the past few episodes, and from shot of Nagisa's eyes seems like something nice or at least an understanding is reached.

Does anyone think that Kaori knew after she died that Shizume would turn out the way she did? that might be why she wrote that letter, maybe Shizume was suppose to find the letter eairler than she did. She put it in the box with neckless knowing that Shizume would have to see or open at some point.
Old 2006-08-27, 22:14   Link #1095
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilium
Don't think so,but why not?

I would too prefer such ending,Amane is just too dull,all the time playing prince on white horse character,it's really annoying and boring,and Yaya is just such emotional character,she can't be pushed aside for whole serie(second season would be needed),I too hope Hikari finnaly understand with who she should be really with.
Also I just think that better pair for Nagisa would be Tamao,afterall Tamao-chan too deserves some prize at the end of serie,beside for me Nagisa/Tamao couple is just much cuter than Nagisa/Shizuma,but we all know it will end that way.
engaged hm...a guy or a girl in this case? . It doesnt really explain what *gender* is Miyuki is marrying with. But im assuming is a female i suppose since is a yuri anime ^^

Cant see Miyuki being engadged to a female. She comes from a high class family i cant see the family being ok with girl/girl marriage. most likely its a marriage of convience combining to great families into one or merging companies
Old 2006-08-27, 22:38   Link #1096
Shikimori Kazuki
Angeloid Type β - Nymph

well it is a yuri anime ^^ and since is yuri anime, im just assuimg everyone in it is a female and accepts the girl/girl marriage. hehe yes ima fool =_=.

Anyways, how about the relationship between Tamao x Nagisa? Apparently, St.Miator will/might have Tamao x Nagisa running for the Etoile election. Wont this change the course from Nagisa x Shizuma --> Nagisa x Tamao? Im not trying to pour cold water but im thinking this Etoile election can impact what the outcome will be. Also, put into consideration of the Etoile's pendants. One is Blue and other is Red. Remember --> Blue - Tamao, Red - Nagisa , this can be a possibility here though i still WISH is Nagisa x Shizuma 4eva. If not, the studio will japan will have a problem
Old 2006-08-27, 22:52   Link #1097
Kuro

Quote:
Miyuki do have a potential of being ending up together with Shizuma. However, you have to think Miyuki is destined to marry someone else. Also, Shizuma wants her to stay by her side as a friend not a lover. Therefore, the chance is low.
Who knows. We still have 5 episodes. Love can blossom quickly...especially if it's a show like Strapani. Being "destined" to marry somebody else doesn't necassarily mean that Miyuki and Shizuma still can't get it on. =D IMO, Miyuki and Shizuma make a better pairing. Miyuki knows ALL of Shizuma's vices and still loves her. OTOH, Nagisa only knows the tip of the iceburg about Shizuma, so building a relationship on that wouldn't be the best thing to do. If I were Nagisa, I would've been SO MAD when Shizuma told me "Is this your first time..? Because it's not mine..." (when the two were *about* to do it)

Quote:
As for Tamao staying together with Nagisa, sure why not since they need the Etoile for the next year and Nagisa and Tamao are in their 4th grade, i dont see why not. But they have to pull this off in like 5 eps with the Nagisa x Shizuma unsolved relationship, Etoile election, Yaya x Amane x Hikari Triangle thing. So many to do, I just hope they can pull this off good.
I like the idea of Nagisa and Tamao ruling as Etoile... because that would ultimately mean their relationship is just that strong. Choosing your "second" Etoile requires a strong bond, I would imagine. And I dunno how important this is, but there are still other people that might potentially become Etoile. Chiharu, Amane, evil lesbian duo, Spica President, Amane, Yaya and Hikari.

Quote:
Right now, even though it is Shizuma x Nagisa together (assuming) how they end up together when one graduates and one stays at school? i just wanna know what your thoughts on this will be. Give possible endings when one graduates and one stays at school. I just want to know thats all.
That'd be cruel! >=T

Falling in love, then graduating (which is soon, as elections generally happen in the end of a term) would be sooo wrong. Hypothetically speaking, should Shizuma end up w/Nagisa (which I hope not), I think some closure would be nice. I.e. she dumps Nagisa,and tells her about Tamao-chan! =D Seriously, I dunno about the diferent scenarios of Shizuma x Nagisa -> Shizuma leaving.
Old 2006-08-28, 00:17   Link #1098
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Quote:
Who knows. We still have 5 episodes. Love can blossom quickly...especially if it's a show like Strapani. Being "destined" to marry somebody else doesn't necassarily mean that Miyuki and Shizuma still can't get it on. =D IMO, Miyuki and Shizuma make a better pairing. Miyuki knows ALL of Shizuma's vices and still loves her. OTOH, Nagisa only knows the tip of the iceburg about Shizuma, so building a relationship on that wouldn't be the best thing to do. If I were Nagisa, I would've been SO MAD when Shizuma told me "Is this your first time..? Because it's not mine..." (when the two were *about* to do it)

I like the idea of Nagisa and Tamao ruling as Etoile... because that would ultimately mean their relationship is just that strong. Choosing your "second" Etoile requires a strong bond, I would imagine. And I dunno how important this is, but there are still other people that might potentially become Etoile. Chiharu, Amane, evil lesbian duo, Spica President, Amane, Yaya and Hikari.

That'd be cruel! >=T

Falling in love, then graduating (which is soon, as elections generally happen in the end of a term) would be sooo wrong. Hypothetically speaking, should Shizuma end up w/Nagisa (which I hope not), I think some closure would be nice. I.e. she dumps Nagisa,and tells her about Tamao-chan! =D Seriously, I dunno about the diferent scenarios of Shizuma x Nagisa -> Shizuma leaving.
I agree it would be cruel to do that to them. Thats another factor that hard to guess, we know shizume will graduate and move with the next part of her life whatever that maybe, if she plans to keep nagisa in that life is hard to tell, and does nagisa want that as well. As much as i really really want a NagisaXShizume ending its there just seem to be too many things to over come. On another note i hope Chiharu gets a little more screen time before the series end i really like i wish the creators would have done more with her charcter

Anybody think no one will end up together and just stay friends and continue their midnight tea parties?
Old 2006-08-28, 00:22   Link #1099
Swann

Nagisa & Shizuma of course. The whole show is riding on that. That they love each other and only each other has been stated in almost every episode.

Tamao? Hmmm. I wouldn't find her a very interesting main character. They always potray her as the needy, kind, but uninteresting friend. She is great as a side character or even as a devise to get shizuma jealous but on her own - they haven't developed her character that much. Without Nagisa she has no life at all. Those two would be so boring as couple, Nagisa always looking at her wishing she was Shizuma.

Anyway, this isn't the first show of this type. There is always a Shizuma and there is always a Nagisa (and there is often a Tamao). Nagisa & Shizuma either end up together, Shizuma commits suicide, or Shizuma is lucked up in the luner shrine. As much I like Strawberry panic it isn't unique enough to break the mold. And to be honest I am glad; it's good to watch a sure thing.
Swann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-28, 00:56   Link #1100
Kuro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swann
Nagisa & Shizuma of course. The whole show is riding on that. That they love each other and only each other has been stated in almost every episode.

Tamao? Hmmm. I wouldn't find her a very interesting main character. They always potray her as the needy, kind, but uninteresting friend. She is great as a side character or even as a devise to get shizuma jealous but on her own - they haven't developed her character that much. Without Nagisa she has no life at all. Those two would be so boring as couple, Nagisa always looking at her wishing she was Shizuma.

Anyway, this isn't the first show of this type. There is always a Shizuma and there is always a Nagisa (and there is often a Tamao). Nagisa & Shizuma either end up together, Shizuma commits suicide, or Shizuma is lucked up in the luner shrine. As much I like Strawberry panic it isn't unique enough to break the mold. And to be honest I am glad; it's good to watch a sure thing.
Sadly, I must agree w/you. Tamao-chan really was a better support character than a lead one. That's not her fault though. It's the writers for not placing enough emphasis on her. But then again, Himeko and Chikane (Kannaduki no Miko) was on the same boat, but they did end up together. So, I don't think it's impossible.

What really irks me about Strawberry Panic was that everything IS riding on an inevitable Shizuma x Nagisa combo in tthe end. And that, unfortunately, makes it a lackluster anime. It's not bad by any means, but it definitely IMO, isn't worth watching more than once. I felt they could have done more for obstacles. It just seemed to me that even the Kaori incident really did little else but build on Shizuma x Nagisa. No present character (as in living) has ever really posed a threat to that pairing. Tamao-chan, MAYBE, in the scene in the pool and picnic, but even that fell short.

Tags
drama, romance, seinen, yuri