AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2007-03-23, 10:55   Link #21
Ichimaru

all naruto needs is one katana, and it can split into 6 like Dragoon system, and he moves it with his wind element.
Ichimaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-23, 11:01   Link #22
A.N.B.U

i could see naruto at least having a wakizashi at his side that has a chakra blade, it would be short and easier to use and he could put his chakra into it making it longer and sharper so that enemies would come in closer without knowing that the blade has been extended.
A.N.B.U is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-23, 12:19   Link #23
shankss
CP10

im not talking about kyuubified naruto here, fact is real naruto will never be able to keep up with sasukes teleportation like speed.You know that bleachs flash step like thing (forgot its name), the jutsu yondaime and uchiha which itachi killed used.Its somehow weird how they give this jutsu to sasuke instead of naruto the yondaime copy-cat.Well maybe he'll learn it someday, but now hes just above the average at speed thing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichimaru View Post
all naruto needs is one katana, and it can split into 6 like Dragoon system, and he moves it with his wind element.
Naruto cant make his moves speedy jsut because of nature chakra, so i think youre talking about rasenshuriken..if he ever does something like that then his arm will surely rip off this time.
shankss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-23, 12:27   Link #24
BlackShinobi07

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hentai Guy View Post
Well...he could take the Kusanagi away, break it, or develop the ability to simply bypass it by speed or jutsu. The Chidori Nagashi would still be a problem as it's channeled through Sasuke's entire body, but he could take the sword out of the picture. I could see a scenario where he takes his full-powered Fuuton: Rasengan against Sasuke's Kusanagi with Chidori Nagashi...I think that might be able to shatter it.

In the past, when he's Kitsuned out, Naruto was able to move fast enough that even the Sharingan (albeit a two tomoe Sharingan) couldn't follow him. Naruto has the potential to be every bit as fast or faster than Sasuke...he just needs to hone it. Additionaly he could throw the whole concept of speed right out the window with Hiraishin, should he learn it.
Yea are right about one thing, Naruto using the kyuubi chakra is definitely fast enought to keep of with sasuke, maybe to the point where not even the sharingan can keep up. But since naruto doesnt want to use the foxes power anymore, i doubt hell be any threat to sasuke, especailly since sasuke now has a kusanagi sword and naruto doesnt have any weapons at all.

Last edited by BlackShinobi07; 2007-03-23 at 19:20.
BlackShinobi07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-23, 17:05   Link #25
That Other Ninja
That Other Senior Member
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by shankss View Post
im not talking about kyuubified naruto here, fact is real naruto will never be able to keep up with sasukes teleportation like speed.You know that bleachs flash step like thing (forgot its name), the jutsu yondaime and uchiha which itachi killed used.Its somehow weird how they give this jutsu to sasuke instead of naruto the yondaime copy-cat.Well maybe he'll learn it someday, but now hes just above the average at speed thing.

Naruto cant make his moves speedy jsut because of nature chakra, so i think youre talking about rasenshuriken..if he ever does something like that then his arm will surely rip off this time.
They didn't give Sasuke the teleportation seal jutsu that Yondaime used. He just got faster then he was 2.5 years ago. The teleportation jutsu that the 4th uses can move instantaneously over very long distances, like Goku's teleportation move in Dragon Ball. Sasuke jumping down from a cliff edge next to Naruto during their first encounter post-timeskip is not the same thing as The Yellow Flash's speed.
Old 2007-03-23, 18:06   Link #26
Rezard

Didn't Jiraya summon some frogs with gauntlets?

Maybe Naruto could summon some gauntlets to fight, but with some frog magic to it, like improving strength, shooting droplets of water or something fun.

A gauntlet would be more fitting for naruto, who wants to protect something and not destroy.
Rezard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-23, 20:09   Link #27
Kotengu
KING RANSOM

Naw, naruto with a gawdy weapon wouldn't seem right, and might be a bit underkill. What I want to see is naruto spam high power jutsu like Jirya said he should. He would be nastyer than Kakuzu if he could do ranged elemental jutsu like Katon, or Futon with kagebushin, or riding on top of frogs. Since all his jutsu combo pretty well so far he should increase his jutsu variety and utility in battle. Just having a buch of ultimate last hit final attacks is a bit lackluster when it comes to fights(specially if you can pull them off multiple times WTF?!).

It would be much nicer if the overall chakra base for ninja was alot lower so that moves like rasengan and chidori could really only be used once or twice and really WOULD be the last attack that you had to conserve your strength for.

Naruto's gonna get tall like jirya so he'll have a physical advantage without having to augment his taijutsu with more than kagebushin. And I think that a kunai would be enough and most appropreate.
Old 2007-03-23, 22:15   Link #28
xcad

i think, if naruto needs a weapon, he's better off throwing chakra-powered kunais or shurikens.
xcad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-24, 07:51   Link #29
shankss
CP10

how about this: blue glowing chakra ropes that puppet users use.Tie them to your fingers and attach kunais to other side.Swing like hell,turn 360 around and make yourself ultimate defensive stance,blah blah.. :

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Other Ninja View Post
They didn't give Sasuke the teleportation seal jutsu that Yondaime used. He just got faster then he was 2.5 years ago. The teleportation jutsu that the 4th uses can move instantaneously over very long distances, like Goku's teleportation move in Dragon Ball. Sasuke jumping down from a cliff edge next to Naruto during their first encounter post-timeskip is not the same thing as The Yellow Flash's speed.
off topic a little but whatever : i think you got me wrong.im talking about normal teleport like speed not hiraishin teleportation.its one of the basic jutsus that can a ninja use.They referred it many times like shinsu or something like that.Its not yondaimes own jutsu.kakashi,dead uchiha and many other jounins used it.Call it just speed but its not the same thing as hiraishin seal transportation.The thing makes yondaime special was not that.It was his own hiraishin.But he must improved himself at that...
still lee and sasuke speed might have surpassed that and can be only leg power.But Naruto can learn it to counter sasuke's speed and to get closer to yondaime connection.
Old 2007-03-24, 10:52   Link #30
FireDetei
Online Gamer.

Your meaning Flash Steps. Its where u move so fast people can't see u, but u are moving over the distance.

Teleportation = instantly changing location w/o being in the distance inbetween.
FireDetei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-24, 10:53   Link #31
2nr

Doesn't anyone else think Naruto is going to learn how to summon Monkey King?
2nr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-24, 11:50   Link #32
Goshin

Send a message via AIM to Goshin Send a message via Yahoo to Goshin
it would not be fair to have more then one blood contracts, you have to stay loyal to your contract

"The Journey of thousand miles begins with the first step"

Goshin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-24, 12:04   Link #33
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireDetei View Post
Your meaning Flash Steps. Its where u move so fast people can't see u, but u are moving over the distance.
Er, wrong manga. You're thinking Bleach. In Naruto, it's called "shunsui" or "Body Flicker". Same concept though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2nr
Doesn't anyone else think Naruto is going to learn how to summon Monkey King?
I don't think it'll happen. I think that is a summon associated with the Sarutobi clan. Sarutobi="monkey"

I can't really imagine Naruto using a weapon more complicated than a shuriken. He's always be been more of a hands-on brawler sort. Using a weapon that requires a large amount of skill and dexterity like a sword or staff doesn't seem to fit him. Same thing for Hiraishin, that technique's too stealthy and nimble for Naruto. I would like to see him put wind chakra into his throwing weapons though.
Sabaku Kyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-24, 12:38   Link #34
Goshin

Send a message via AIM to Goshin Send a message via Yahoo to Goshin
he needs a second element to counter sasuke's fire, cause as of now sasuke can counter any wind element with fire, making the fire bigger and return it ten-forld to naruto, ,

naruto needs to up his arsenal with many wind element attacks, quick and simple attacks would work best against sasuke because he won't have time to charge powerfull attacks. the guy from the sand village to kill hayate. maybe naruto needs to to that too. or he could get the tetsaiga and do some windscars

"The Journey of thousand miles begins with the first step"

Goshin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-24, 15:52   Link #35
shankss
CP10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabaku Kyu View Post
Er, wrong manga. You're thinking Bleach. In Naruto, it's called "shunsui" or "Body Flicker". Same concept though.
yep that one..Can count as a taijutsu style move and i wonder why kakashi and rest of team shocked so greatly when they saw lee's speed at exam..probably the shock of seeing someone without chakra that fast..anyway thanks for clearing the name out
Old 2007-03-24, 16:12   Link #36
Asianknight82
Banned

lol, Lee has chakra, everyone has chakra, Lee just can't manipulate his chakra to do ninjutsu or genjutsu
Asianknight82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-24, 16:22   Link #37
Slayerx

Well Naruto would need to get somekind of weapon that he could channel Wind Chakra into. Using a weapon not only gives offence, but also a way to block an oppentets weapon for defence.

Sasuke uses his sword in combination with his lightning to make it a highly effective weapon, normal weapons can't block the damn thing, so a normal weapon would be no good for Naruto... if he were going to just use a normal weapon, then he would still have to rely on dodging Sasuke's attacks, which he can do without the weapon.

Now, Wind beats Lightning element in the world of naruto... so if Naruto can get a weapon he can channel his wind chakra into, when his weapon clashes with Sasuke's weapon, the wind will cancel out the lightning and the kusnagi sword will become normal again, and be blockable... Thus Naruto will be able to clash weapons with Sasuke, blocking his attacks and what-not... Grant it, the kusanagi sword is better then ordinary swords, so Naruto is probably gonna need something better than an ordinary weapon... ofcourse if Naruto does get a weapon, we can be sure it will be something special, can't see Kishi just giving naruto something ordinary
Slayerx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-24, 16:23   Link #38
shankss
CP10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asianknight82 View Post
lol, Lee has chakra, everyone has chakra, Lee just can't manipulate his chakra to do ninjutsu or genjutsu
sory my mistake ; ) havent seen lee in action for a long time

yondaime's kunai looks good on naruto..he'll use it sooner or later anyway to make another resemblence to yondaime :
Old 2007-03-24, 22:14   Link #39
Suna no tate
Akatsuki Bart is Tobi

Quote:
i could see naruto at least having a wakizashi at his side that has a chakra blade, it would be short and easier to use and he could put his chakra into it making it longer and sharper so that enemies would come in closer without knowing that the blade has been extended.
Yup. It'd be interesting to see longer katana vs shorter wakizashi, especially with the difference in styles; sasuke rangy with fire type and naruto close combat.
Suna no tate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-26, 03:26   Link #40
amOKchen
duel me

Petty that they can't do handseals while holding a weapon, guess that is why very few ninja use them!

Just like it should be, everything in it's right place - FIST FIGHTS FTW!
amOKchen is offline   Reply With Quote