AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2004-11-11, 21:20   Link #181
LK_LoA

Besides the episodes that feature the introduction of new characters , it's quite episodic. It's easy to do another season (plot-wise) if the capital can be raised for it.
Old 2004-11-24, 18:34   Link #182
Scifience
高校生

Any word on 11 and 12?
Old 2004-11-25, 01:58   Link #183
SCR512
Ayu/Eclipse Semi-Slave

Send a message via AIM to SCR512
wait and see ^___^

Thats for Ayu's, no idea on the status of DeathSquads version.
Old 2004-11-26, 07:52   Link #184
soulforged

Ok, we all know how amazing Shinobu densetsu is for (almost) every-nyan, but are the fansub groups waiting for it to get licensed?
First demand for eps 11 and 12 came in august.
What's wrong?

Anyway, I don't wanna turn yet another first post into a (complete) rant soooo,

Ninpoo: ERO MOTION!

To all those who have just watched ep 1 and can't seem to understand what's all the fuss about this anime, well ep 1 was probably the least funny of'em all.

Just some "oh, by the way"s:
-In "The one in hell" (half) episode, isn't Sasuke saying something like "See you later" when he get's his a$$ kicked by Mach-boy?
-Has anyone else noticed that Onsokumaru's Seiyuu is the one that also did Kagato i Tenchi Muyo? OMG!! That was the first real shock I got from this anime! A serious, powerful and dangerous space-pirate and an incredibly perverted spherical smiley face! I was expecting Onsokumaru to say "Subarashi, shonen!" at any moment (he didn't tho). Instead he came up with stuff like: "Kimi no kokoro ni ima sugu akusesu"
Old 2004-11-26, 15:29   Link #185
SCR512
Ayu/Eclipse Semi-Slave

Send a message via AIM to SCR512
Quote:
Originally Posted by soulforged
Ok, we all know how amazing Shinobu densetsu is for (almost) every-nyan, but are the fansub groups waiting for it to get licensed?
First demand for eps 11 and 12 came in august.
What's wrong?

Anyway, I don't wanna turn yet another first post into a (complete) rant soooo,

Ninpoo: ERO MOTION!

To all those who have just watched ep 1 and can't seem to understand what's all the fuss about this anime, well ep 1 was probably the least funny of'em all.

Just some "oh, by the way"s:
-In "The one in hell" (half) episode, isn't Sasuke saying something like "See you later" when he get's his a$$ kicked by Mach-boy?
-Has anyone else noticed that Onsokumaru's Seiyuu is the one that also did Kagato i Tenchi Muyo? OMG!! That was the first real shock I got from this anime! A serious, powerful and dangerous space-pirate and an incredibly perverted spherical smiley face! I was expecting Onsokumaru to say "Subarashi, shonen!" at any moment (he didn't tho). Instead he came up with stuff like: "Kimi no kokoro ni ima sugu akusesu"
beh, patience silly leecher... we have them done, but we have distrobution issues. We're waiting until next month due to us blowing out bandwith limit on our primary server.
Old 2004-11-29, 20:52   Link #186
tupou

*raises his fist angrily* :fingers:
Curse you Rozen Maiden!

Actually, I kinda enjoy it, so never mind. But we'll have some nice stuff for you soon.
Old 2004-11-29, 21:06   Link #187
LK_LoA

At least, my Shinobu mizugi figurine will keep me company. I got it from Dengeki Animaga 13. ^_^
Old 2004-12-02, 10:14   Link #188
BonBon
Rabu-rabu-zura?

Yay, Ayu release the last episodes.

And episode 12 was brilliant! Probably the most I've laughed at any of the eps - or any anime for quite a while, for that matter. The parodies of other styles of anime were superb, especially the mahou shoujo part! Cute helper-Onsokomaru was inspired!
Old 2004-12-03, 02:11   Link #189
Muir Woods
Disheartened and Retired

Quote:
Originally Posted by BonBon
Yay, Ayu release the last episodes.

And episode 12 was brilliant! Probably the most I've laughed at any of the eps - or any anime for quite a while, for that matter. The parodies of other styles of anime were superb, especially the mahou shoujo part! Cute helper-Onsokomaru was inspired!
Spoiler for concluding thoughts:

Thanks for hard work Ayu .

I'd kill for a 2nd season.
Old 2004-12-03, 03:52   Link #190
klath

Awesome ending although
Spoiler:
Old 2004-12-03, 13:22   Link #191
soulforged

To Ayu:

Thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouth ankyouthankyouthankyou

It took that long to post the new releases probably because the translator(s?) had trouble listening to the (usual) nonsense our favorite flying smiley face was saying in the background in the beggining of episode 10.

BUUUUT,

The release it more than worth it.
To all those who haven't seen it yet and are expecting it to become a little more serious towards the end, well, it does.... But in the unique way of the brilliant anime that is 2x2 ga Shinobuden. (there's even a somewhat "truer" fight going on...hehe, spoilers spoilers...).

Again, Ayu people, Thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouth ankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthan kyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthanky outhankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou thankyouthankyou

Ninpô: Dokugasu Tobi!

PS: I don't know why, but what has really "stuck" in my head is the "Futari Buriefu" in episode 10. I thought that the way he says it is stellar.
Old 2004-12-03, 14:54   Link #192
tupou

Quote:
Originally Posted by klath
Awesome ending although
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

To soulforged:

You're welcome. Glad to see people so appreciative. Translation wasn't really the holdup (though there were some VERY tricky spots that our tls took a while with). As I'm sure you've noticed, the show has quite a few signs, so typesetting is a bit difficult. SCR512 is awesome! The real holdup, though, came from having no more bandwidth on our server last month. On that note, those of you that like the show a lot, please help out by seeding the torrents.

Last edited by tupou; 2004-12-03 at 15:14.
Old 2004-12-03, 15:53   Link #193
Winchester Lock
Lock Legion Anime Fan

Send a message via AIM to Winchester Lock Send a message via Yahoo to Winchester Lock
Talking 2x2 = Shinobuden

I have finally finished this series and I must say that I believe this to be one of the funniest series I have seen in some time. I wanted to find out if anybody else agreed with me on my feelings about this series.

Also, I vote Onsakamaru as one of the greatest characters in ages.

What are the thoughts of other viewers? Pls discuss ^__^
Old 2004-12-03, 15:57   Link #194
Winchester Lock
Lock Legion Anime Fan

Send a message via AIM to Winchester Lock Send a message via Yahoo to Winchester Lock
Sorry, I didn't see the other post about it. Feel free to lock this thread if you wish.

Old 2004-12-03, 16:11   Link #195
Winchester Lock
Lock Legion Anime Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by tupou
Spoiler:

To soulforged:

You're welcome. Glad to see people so appreciative. Translation wasn't really the holdup (though there were some VERY tricky spots that our tls took a while with). As I'm sure you've noticed, the show has quite a few signs, so typesetting is a bit difficult. SCR512 is awesome! The real holdup, though, came from having no more bandwidth on our server last month. On that note, those of you that like the show a lot, please help out by seeding the torrents.

The final episodes were awesome, left it seeding all day yesterday to help out.

Onsakumaru could destroy everybody in my opinion.

; )

I can only hope that somebody translates the manga and I can only wish for as was mentioned in episode 11....
Spoiler:

I know you guys will agree
Old 2004-12-04, 03:28   Link #196
ChoBaka
Semi-retired Translator

This series was just way too hilarious...especially episode 11. It had me in tears in a few minutes!

Shinobuden was one of the best comedies I've seen all year, period. The random, wacky, and often gross humor hit the spot. It might not be for everone, though.
Old 2004-12-04, 05:14   Link #197
Blaat

Tip never watch this anime in a public transport, people WILL stare at you when you laugh
Old 2004-12-04, 06:54   Link #198
FlyByNite

The series was really funny, but one thing did disappoint me

Spoiler:
Old 2004-12-04, 15:01   Link #199
Bullsquat
Strange Love

Even though this anime is nonsense, I can't help but feel sad when it ended. 12 episodes is too short I tell ya!

Spoiler:
Old 2004-12-04, 16:35   Link #200
suguru
京都 ikitai~

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyByNite
The series was really funny, but one thing did disappoint me

Spoiler:
Yeah, I kept hoping that would come up too...

Spoiler:
Closed Thread

Tags
comedy, seinen