AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > One Piece

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2012-09-15, 09:55   Link #61
marvelB

^In that case, he should have went after Vergo instead of sending Smoker after him.

And don't forget that right before his alliance proposal, he clearly told Luffy that Punk Hazard contained something that would send the New World into a frenzy. And considering how both Caesar AND Vergo started freaking out when Law reached that "SAD Room", I think it's quite clear that he currently has motives that go WAY beyond the recovery of his heart......

Also, one last thing to note about Monet having a potential snow-based power: It would actually explain how she was able to spy on Law for the whole time he spent on the island until now. Well, I doubt it would be of too much use on the hot half of the island, but a snow power would sure as hell be perfect for camouflage on the cold half!
Old 2012-09-15, 10:26   Link #62
Poetic Justice
100Shots100Hits LuluLaLu

^^Just had a thought, Could the thing Law's after be a map or a key to One piece.
Old 2012-09-15, 16:33   Link #63
golgo13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poetic Justice View Post
^^Just had a thought, Could the thing Law's after be a map or a key to One piece.
Its a little early for that..

Where did Smoker get his map from? Law maybe?
Old 2012-09-18, 10:53   Link #64
marvelB

^Since Vergo is a Rokushiki user, he could have zipped past them with Soru for all we know. Otherwise, I also admit I'm unsure as to what other ability/shortcut he used to pass by the both of them (bamboo doesn't have any stealth-related properties that I know of, at least)....

And yeah, computer access is still limited on my end, so a new thread from me won't be very likely this week either (nor next week at that, unfortunately. Those technicians just keep taking their sweet time with those computer repairs ).....
Old 2012-09-18, 11:52   Link #65
james0246

Personally, I've always wanted to see a plant/vegetation DF because I've always wondered if such a DF would have to ability to create seeds and just what those seeds could be (copies of the original?)...
Old 2012-09-18, 12:32   Link #66
marvelB

^Yeah, me too. In fact, I've been saying for the longest time that I've wanted to see a tree/wood type logia. But there's also the problem of whether or not such powers would be too similar to Robin's (which IS capable of creating clones now).....

That being said, I still imagine that a bamboo power would be an extremely effective one. After all, it's got one of the quickest growth rates of any plant in the world in real life (seeing as it's a type of grass and all). With that kind of power, Vergo could literally create his own arsenal in a matter of seconds!
Old 2012-09-19, 00:24   Link #67
james0246

Started the new thread (a little early). Please move all relevant discussions to the new thread. Now I'm off to bed...
Closed Thread

Tags
weekly spoiler discussion