AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga > To Aru... Railgun [M/LN]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-05-07, 09:32   Link #841
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bordix View Post

Spoiler for 30:
So far I know the the one who formed ITEM, was the director who was injured by Accelerator in the vol.13, Thomas Platinaburg. Business = Mugino's business, not friendship.
Old 2010-05-07, 10:49   Link #842
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

My god. Mugino is like the evil version of Mikoto and sociable version of Accelerator combine. And I still love her!
Old 2010-05-07, 10:58   Link #843
ReddyRedWolf

At very end it's Him.

Hmm... An opportunity to see if Touma's acting skills is Oscar award winning as he purports it to be.

Shown in Biribiri Vision.
Old 2010-05-07, 11:11   Link #844
Sixth
Hu Tao

Mugino is hot....very hot.

Now I just realize that...

Ojou-sama vs Ojou-sama

Imagine that Misaka form her own team as well. Kuroko would be second in command and 10k sisters under her leadership. The group name "Biri Biri"
Old 2010-05-07, 12:54   Link #845
Ashaman

Don't be silly. They're all in the Kamijou Faction.
Old 2010-05-07, 14:34   Link #846
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashaman View Post
.... and Accelerator's side. Mikoto more like an ojou, she is a normal girl with money(a lot of) and powers .
Old 2010-05-07, 19:25   Link #847
Sixth
Hu Tao

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashaman View Post
Kamijou faction is no good. The Director of that faction is busy travelling around the world to save girls. He have no time to manage his own organization. Misaka know that. Index know that. Imouto know that.

So Misaka, Index and Imouto going to form her own Biri Biri group to earn some money to fund Kamijou Faction's unholy quest.

0. Touma - Overlord
1. Misaka Mikoto - Leader
2. Kuroko - 2nd In Command
3. Index / Last Order - 3rd In Command/ Manager
4. Accelerator - Knight (Despite that Accelerator is the strongest, he only follow his loli's will)
5. Imouto - General of the Sisters
6. Sisters - Army
Old 2010-05-08, 07:06   Link #848
surerman
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to surerman
Quote:
Originally Posted by noobita View Post
Kamijou faction is no good. The Director of that faction is busy travelling around the world to save girls. He have no time to manage his own organization. Misaka know that. Index know that. Imouto know that.

So Misaka, Index and Imouto going to form her own Biri Biri group to earn some money to fund Kamijou Faction's unholy quest.

0. Touma - Overlord
1. Misaka Mikoto - Leader
2. Kuroko - 2nd In Command
3. Index / Last Order - 3rd In Command/ Manager
4. Accelerator - Knight (Despite that Accelerator is the strongest, he only follow his loli's will)
5. Imouto - General of the Sisters
6. Sisters - Army
which Imouto? Misaka 10032? and where's Misaka Worst?, they still a part of "Biri-biri Big Family"
7.Misaka Worst - Special Ops.Soldier
Old 2010-05-08, 08:49   Link #849
ellifeedn
Thinker

I found it weird that the title the translators put was "September" 19th. Fail on their part.
Old 2010-05-08, 13:26   Link #850
tsunade666

then what's the correct translation for it?
Old 2010-05-08, 13:45   Link #851
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
then what's the correct translation for it?
August 19th....
Old 2010-05-08, 14:43   Link #852
RPG_Fanatic
Fallere825

Nice chapter. Great to see what Mugino is capable of. I like how she compensated for her powers' weakness.
Poor Frenda, I wonder what her punishment will be. The image of Frenda when Mikoto collapsed the bridge .

I look forward to seeing Mikoto thoughts to Touma not recognizing her, and putting his life on the line for her.
Old 2010-05-09, 03:28   Link #853
Shadow5YA

Interesting... a diffraction grating. That still wouldn't protect Mugino from an attack from behind, though.
Old 2010-05-09, 10:41   Link #854
tsunade666

well anyone on the level 5 doesn't had a complete defence unlike accel before which had a 24/7 defence mechanism. Most of the level 5 depend on the line of sight. Blind spot will still be blind spot if its not been read or anticipated, it WILL HIT.
Old 2010-05-09, 15:43   Link #855
Pyromania

Mikoto doesn't actually have a blind spot, since she basically has constantly operating omnidirectional radar.

Other points about this chapter...

- Mikoto basically scored a flawless victory on Mugino when she was barely able to fight, KOing her without taking a scratch. If she was as ruthless as Mugino that would have been the end of ITEM right there.

- How did Mugino 'sneak up' on Mikoto after she was KOd? The aforementioned radar should have prevented that. Only excuse I can think of is that Mikoto was too tired to even manage passive abilities, which speaks to her condition and makes her initial victory all the more impressive.

- Not sure what more chapters of the Railgun manga could reveal. The fate of fish-eye? There isn't much left that hasn't been covered by Index. Well, there are plenty of other instances where Mikoto probably got some behind-the-scenes action.
Old 2010-05-09, 18:16   Link #856
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyromania View Post
Mikoto doesn't actually have a blind spot, since she basically has constantly operating omnidirectional radar.

Other points about this chapter...

- Mikoto basically scored a flawless victory on Mugino when she was barely able to fight, KOing her without taking a scratch. If she was as ruthless as Mugino that would have been the end of ITEM right there.

- How did Mugino 'sneak up' on Mikoto after she was KOd? The aforementioned radar should have prevented that. Only excuse I can think of is that Mikoto was too tired to even manage passive abilities, which speaks to her condition and makes her initial victory all the more impressive.

- Not sure what more chapters of the Railgun manga could reveal. The fate of fish-eye? There isn't much left that hasn't been covered by Index. Well, there are plenty of other instances where Mikoto probably got some behind-the-scenes action.
She has blind spots, Mikoto's "radar" works only with electrical signals like Mugino's beam attack and Imouto's electrical waves, in other hand her "ahoge detector" is just played for jokes.
Old 2010-05-09, 18:41   Link #857
Pyromania

Quote:
She has blind spots, Mikoto's "radar" works only with electrical signals like Mugino's beam attack and Imouto's electrical waves, in other hand her "ahoge detector" is just played for jokes.
http://www.onemanga.com/To_Aru_Kagaku_no_Railgun/14/08/

And the few pages following this:
http://www.onemanga.com/To_Aru_Kagaku_no_Railgun/27/10/

Basically Mikoto has a sixth sense. This also helps explain why "Dummy Check" was explicitly useless on her in the Railgun anime... she doesn't need her eyes to 'see' someone.
Old 2010-05-09, 19:17   Link #858
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyromania View Post
http://www.onemanga.com/To_Aru_Kagaku_no_Railgun/14/08/

And the few pages following this:
http://www.onemanga.com/To_Aru_Kagaku_no_Railgun/27/10/

Basically Mikoto has a sixth sense. This also helps explain why "Dummy Check" was explicitly useless on her in the Railgun anime... she doesn't need her eyes to 'see' someone.
Electromagnetism is another form of electrical powers, which only works on things that reflects her waves(your example), I.B disipates those waves.
Old 2010-05-09, 20:35   Link #859
Pyromania

I.B?

I don't think Mugino has the precision control to interfere with Mikoto's passive 'sight', let alone interfere with it and completely mask her presence. And she would know to do this based on what? "Mikoto was tired" makes more sense.

And since pretty much everything reflects EM waves to some degree or another depending on the frequency, Mikoto should be able to 'see' anything.
Old 2010-05-09, 21:12   Link #860
ReddyRedWolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by RPG_Fanatic View Post

I look forward to seeing Mikoto thoughts to Touma not recognizing her, and putting his life on the line for her.
Nah its more like... Is he making fun of me?

Touma treats her in the weeks of chasing as a unknown rival.

Anyway given this timeline Kuroko warning Touma makes sense. All those nights Mikoto is defying curfew despite the terror that is the Dorm Manager will be blamed on him.

On another note I wouldn't mind some Kuroko POV on Touma. Especially her being very tempting on Mikoto's bed. She shouldn't really bring a boy in the dorm.
Closed Thread

Tags
fantasy, shounen