AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2012-03-15, 21:14   Link #21941
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

@-GrrDraxin

Virus ate some of my files. It took the R+V prototype. Can't find it anymore.
Old 2012-03-15, 23:25   Link #21942
GrimJack

just found my copy of the prototype again i had put it on a usb key some time ago before my previous computer died thankfully

as well as the special chapter GrrDraxin did >_<
Old 2012-03-16, 04:59   Link #21943
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Spoiler for NSFW:
Old 2012-03-16, 05:09   Link #21944
Merilyn Mensola
I am a Boxer

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
Spoiler for NSFW:

I love her..i really like her..i know she is a true villain..but i can't be helped...Tsukune, make her your!
Old 2012-03-16, 11:42   Link #21945
GrrDraxin

Send a message via Yahoo to GrrDraxin
If she wasn't running so fast next to the express train to hell, I'd agree with you Merilyn. But I doubt she'd turn over a new leaf given present circumstances.
Old 2012-03-16, 20:30   Link #21946
aigomorla
100% Tsun... 0% Dere

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merilyn Mensola View Post
I love her..i really like her..i know she is a true villain..but i can't be helped...Tsukune, make her your!
i prefer akuha...

cuz at least it would be sibling rivalry instead of step mother / daughter doujin.
aigomorla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-16, 20:55   Link #21947
Yorae_paladin1

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrrDraxin View Post
If she wasn't running so fast next to the express train to hell, I'd agree with you Merilyn. But I doubt she'd turn over a new leaf given present circumstances.
who knows maybe tsukune or akasha beat some sense into her literally
"I do not hate you. I do not think your a monster just another species trying to live like us humans. If there is a monster in this world its nature itself for wanting and allowing spectacles of death and destruction."

Neo Human Angelus Von Doom to Abyssal Riful before there battle. My fic saga revelations of the past title Advent Rising
Yorae_paladin1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-17, 02:18   Link #21948
Alhazad2003

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yorae_paladin1 View Post
who knows maybe tsukune or akasha beat some sense into her literally
That would be surprising, though I'm more inclined towards seeing them beating Gyokuro into tapioca pudding, and then some. It's nigh impossible to redeem someone who's plotting genocide, more towards the latter. Though we'll find out during the year, I'm sure. Until then...
Alhazad2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-17, 04:58   Link #21949
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Iam surprised that there is no Akuha for a long time since Tsukune and the gang entered the palace. It's like she vanished in the manga.
Old 2012-03-17, 06:06   Link #21950
Merilyn Mensola
I am a Boxer

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrrDraxin View Post
I hope someone(Tsukune) put in her head some sense, like Yorae_paladin1 said... However..she is a True villain..is probably difficult, if not impossible to make her regreats her actions..

Quote:
Originally Posted by aigomorla View Post
i prefer akuha...

cuz at least it would be sibling rivalry instead of step mother / daughter doujin.
I'm 30..my girlfriend is 23, but i like women...and for women i mean 35..women are my weak point..and Gyokuro is a women mature..i like her!

Quote:
Iam surprised that there is no Akuha for a long time since Tsukune and the gang entered the palace. It's like she vanished in the manga.
Yeah..you're right..is like Akuha show up only in the end..probably because she is the true final boss..i wonder if she is more strong than Gyokuro...
Old 2012-03-17, 10:41   Link #21951
Yorae_paladin1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alhazad2003 View Post
That would be surprising, though I'm more inclined towards seeing them beating Gyokuro into tapioca pudding, and then some. It's nigh impossible to redeem someone who's plotting genocide, more towards the latter. Though we'll find out during the year, I'm sure. Until then...
might be possible especially if alucard betrays her in some way and she survives. Basically some are foolish enough to expect loyalty from evil they get nasty surprises
"I do not hate you. I do not think your a monster just another species trying to live like us humans. If there is a monster in this world its nature itself for wanting and allowing spectacles of death and destruction."

Neo Human Angelus Von Doom to Abyssal Riful before there battle. My fic saga revelations of the past title Advent Rising
Yorae_paladin1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-17, 14:29   Link #21952
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Wasn't she with Moka last? So we'll see her next chapter. Maybe.
Old 2012-03-17, 18:33   Link #21953
GrrDraxin

Send a message via Yahoo to GrrDraxin
Well as for the prototype, I think I had it on Mega Up Load... long time ago. But it probably expired long before the site went down. I'd be more inclined to post it again somewhere else if I could be reassured that I can get some help cleaning it and getting it fully scanlated. Maybe I'll ask the folks who picked it up and see if they're interested in helping bring it out.
Old 2012-03-17, 19:32   Link #21954
GrimJack

looking at the prototype again the other days (Thanks for uploading it when you did again!!) I wonder how the story would have worked out if Tsukune and Moka just went to a regular high school as they did there.

Truly though Ura Moka is so much more violent in the prototype

does anyone know if the prototype was ever published in Monthly Shonen Jump?

or was it just his trial run that led to the manga we know and love today
Old 2012-03-18, 02:11   Link #21955
Alhazad2003

Quote:
Don't worry, now that Kurumu and Mizore have reached Alucard's lair, Akuha's destined to reappear. Most likely she'll rise out of the floor to stop the girls from reaching Moka. And after a brief (or maybe not so brief) verbal exchange, the fight begins. There's no way they can defeat her, especially since she has a big-time troll move like the Jigentou. At best they'll have to keep her occupied until Tsukune arrives. And then, the long-awaited battle begins.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yorae_paladin1 View Post
might be possible especially if alucard betrays her in some way and she survives. Basically some are foolish enough to expect loyalty from evil they get nasty surprises
Hrm, the only way I see Alucard betraying Gyokuo is by devouring her, and as much as I want to see her dead, that's simply too much of a risk. If the arc goes the way the Hokuto battle went, I can see Tsukune and friends using their youki to reinforce Akasha's seal on Alucard, lest the beast awaken and bring about the end of everything. Eitehr way, we'll find out very soon. Until then...
Old 2012-03-18, 04:29   Link #21956
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alhazad2003 View Post

Hrm, the only way I see Alucard betraying Gyokuo is by devouring her, and as much as I want to see her dead, that's simply too much of a risk. If the arc goes the way the Hokuto battle went, I can see Tsukune and friends using their youki to reinforce Akasha's seal on Alucard, lest the beast awaken and bring about the end of everything. Eitehr way, we'll find out very soon. Until then...
Except for the fact that, unlike the Great Barrier, Akasha dosen't use her youki to seal Alucard, but rather her own body - more specifically her own Shinso blood.

In other words, this time, at least based upon what we know about the "seal" that binds Alucard, the solution to reinforce it wouldn't be as simple as pouring youki into it - based upon what we know so far, I think that someone who also posses Akasha's Shinso blood would need to sacrifice himself and let himself be eaten by Alucard like Akasha did, and if we consider who currently posseses Akasha's blood, such an solution would definitely count as a "bad ending", which I doubt is going to occur.

Like, I said before, I doubt that reinforcing the seal is the actual solution to the problem of Alucard, and they would need to find some other solution to this problem that the previous generation (Akasha, Mikogami and Tohou Fuhai) hadn't thought of...
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-18, 13:56   Link #21957
Tachibana
タチバナ

Spoiler for Mizore... Enjoy!:
Old 2012-03-18, 15:23   Link #21958
Alhazad2003

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
Except for the fact that, unlike the Great Barrier, Akasha dosen't use her youki to seal Alucard, but rather her own body - more specifically her own Shinso blood.

In other words, this time, at least based upon what we know about the "seal" that binds Alucard, the solution to reinforce it wouldn't be as simple as pouring youki into it - based upon what we know so far, I think that someone who also posses Akasha's Shinso blood would need to sacrifice himself and let himself be eaten by Alucard like Akasha did, and if we consider who currently posseses Akasha's blood, such an solution would definitely count as a "bad ending", which I doubt is going to occur.

Like, I said before, I doubt that reinforcing the seal is the actual solution to the problem of Alucard, and they would need to find some other solution to this problem that the previous generation (Akasha, Mikogami and Tohou Fuhai) hadn't thought of...
I never said it would be a permanent solution, the idea just occurred to me since the arc was going similarly to the final battle against Hokuto. So after Akuha is defeated and Moka rescued, they might have to deal with Alucard's impending awakening, and strive to stop it somehow. It's plainly obvious there's no way they can hope to defeat him at this juncture. That'll happen during the third year, or maybe even later, we don't know. Love to find out myself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinso Tsukune View Post
Spoiler for Mizore... Enjoy!:
Too silly, of course she'd only allow Tsukune to do that to her. ^^;; Nice picture, by the way.
Old 2012-03-18, 15:33   Link #21959
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Just finished Viz's volume 7. Little Moka and Kokoa are sooo cute. The extra's at the end of the volume were excellent too. Ikeda said he is thinking about 12 volumes, at least that's what he said that the time of volume seven's printing in Japan.
Old 2012-03-18, 15:47   Link #21960
Alhazad2003

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post
Just finished Viz's volume 7. Little Moka and Kokoa are sooo cute. The extra's at the end of the volume were excellent too. Ikeda said he is thinking about 12 volumes, at least that's what he said that the time of volume seven's printing in Japan.
Hrm, I think it's gonna be quite a bit more than that. At the pace he's going, volume 12 would carry up to chapter 56, and I doubt they'll have freed Moka and escaped Fairy Tale by then. What'll he do afterwards? Hrm, but I guess that was just a rough estimate, no biggie.

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, monogamy, romance, shounen, supernatural, tsumoka romance, vampire